dtester1, on 06 Nov 2016 - 1:50 PM, said:
I've never really been satisfied with the default shape and scaling of the various SOS schlongs, so I usually adjust the weights in the SOS Racemenu plugin. Unfortunately, for NPCs I'm stuck with just adjusting the basic bone weights that are defined in the add-on esps. So I decided to try to do something about that, and went a little overboard... Here's my solution for anyone that's interested:

SOS Extended Scaling Options

Description

SOS Extended Scaling Options is a set of modifications to both the core SOS mod and SOS addons that allow the player to adjust the length and thickness weights for a schlong for NPCs. In addition to the base, scrotum, and 6 bone weightings, 5 weights are added for both length and thickness of the schlong bones. These additional weighting options behave identically to their counterparts in the SOS Racemenu plugin, except now they can be applied to NPCs, and scale with the SOS schlong rank.

These modifications consists of two primary components: modified SOS Papyrus scripts to scale the schlongs with the new weights, and modified SOS Addon esp files that contain the new information about the additional weights. Instead of providing a bunch of modified addon files, I have included TES5Edit scripts that you can use to easily modify your own addon esp files.

Requirements
SOS 3.00.004 and its dependents - Because I am providing modified SOS scripts, they may only work on the current version.
TES5Edit - Required to use the scripts that modify the schlong addons.
XPMSE - I'm using a couple of functions provided by the XPMSE library script.
Racemenu with SOS Plugin - Not technically required, but highly recommended.
NetImmerse Override - Required for the XPMSE library script (this is included in Racemenu)
SOS Papyrus scripts

Three papyrus scripts need to be replaced in SOS: SOS_AddonQuest_Script, SOS_SetupQuest_Script, and SOS_Data. Either copy the files from the zip in SOS/scripts into Skyrim's data/scripts folder (if not using Mod Organizer), or replace them in the SOS mod scripts folder (or even load it as a separate mod). The source files are also included in the zip under SOS/scripts/source.

Modifying the Addons - TES5Edit Scripts

There are two scripts in the zip under "TES5Edit/Edit Scripts". These should be copied into the TES5Edit install location in the "Edit Scripts" folder. Once done, load up TES5Edit and do the following:
Select the SOS schlong addons for loading.
Once loaded, right click on the esp file in the left pane, and select "Apply Script". In the new dialogue, find the "SOS - Add Length and Thickness Weights" script, and run it. This will add the global variables for the new weights, and adds them to the SOS quest record so they can be accessed in game. If there are no errors, that addon is now compatible with the modified SOS papyrus scripts.
Right click the esp file and select "Apply Script" again. This time, choose "SOS - Modify Genital Weights" and run it. A small GUI should load up showing the current weights. Modify your weights to the desired values and click save when you're done. Deciding what weights to use is explained in the next section.
Repeat steps 2-3 for each addon, and save them when you exit.
Finally, to get the new sizes to appear in-game, use the "Remove SOS" and "Restart SOS" options from the SOS general options in the MCM. Note this needs to be done any time the sizes are changed. Starting a new game also does the trick.

Choosing the Weights

To decide what weights to use, I recommend messing with the SOS sliders in Racemenu. Once you have a shape you like, write them down and apply them through the script from step 3 above. Generally, the weights you pick should be for the maximum SOS rank, and the game will scale between an unweighted schlong for rank 0 and the chosen weights. Generally, the weights are set based on rank 20, but if your maximum rank is something else (like rank 10), then you can set the "SOS Reference Rank" in the TES5Edit script GUI to the rank you want the scaling to be applied at. I don't recommend using a reference length less than your maximum, because the schlong will keep scaling past what you set and the proportions may become goofy.

Compatibility

First, note that the new papyrus scripts are not completely compatible with unmodified addons, so you should at least run the first TES5Edit script on every addon you have. While I did not experience any CTDs, the papyrus log is flooded with errors due to missing/null variables, and you may get graphical glitches. On the other hand, modified addons are compatible with the vanilla SOS scripts. Unless you change the weights, the behavior of the addon should not be affected.

The TES5Edit scripts assume a certain naming convention for the addons. As long as the addon is consistent with the SOS addon template, they should work without issue. I have been able to successfully modify the following addons:
VectorPlexus Regular
VectorPlexus Muscular
Smurf Average
Leito Schlongs
ERF Horse Penis 1
ERF Horse Penis 2
SOS Female Schlongifier (No Schlong Addon)
Bad Dog Orc Schlong
Bad Dog Hoodie Schlongs has two issues, but they are easily fixed. The first is the esp actually contains three schlong addons, and the second issue is that there's a discrepency in the naming conventions. To fix the naming issue, load the esp up in TES5Edit, and expand the Quest list on the left. The three quests starting with "SOS_AddonBDHoodies" should not have the "s" after "Hoodie" (because the global variables are missing the "s"). Click each quest, right-click the Editor ID on the right, and select "Edit" to remove the error. Once those are fixed, you can run the scripts. However because there are three addons, if you apply a script to the entire file it will only affect the first addon it finds. Instead, expand the Global list on the left, and apply the scripts to each of the global variables named "SOS_Addon_*_GenBase" (where * is the addon name).

Disclaimers

As with any mods, you should back up everything that gets modified. This is the first time I've ever done any modding for any game, and I mostly operated blindly. While it seems to be running stably and bug-free for me, your results may vary.

The original scaling functions in SOS were performed in a compiled SKSE C++ function. I had to override that and do all of my scaling within Papyrus to get the different scalings to work together. This may affect performance, although I have not noticed it. Because it is just scaling a couple of scalar values I would not expect it to have much of an impact.

Acknowledgements
VectorPlexus, Smurf, and b3lisario for developing and maintaining SOS.
Groovtama for XPMSE, which I thoroughly dug through the SoS Racemenu plugin to understand how the scaling works, and for giving me the idea in the first place.
ElminsterAU, Hlp, Zilav and Sharlikran for TES5Edit and its scripting capabilities, as well as the entire modding community for documenting the scripting features and limitations of the interpreter.
expired6978 for Racemenu, which is instrumental in actually choosing the weights
And every other modder out there because holy shit modding is a pain in the ass
Permissions

Because this has modified assets from SOS, it should not be hosted anywhere but loverslab.

Very, very interesting tool and highly important information!

Guess, I found at last the reason I couldn't exicute scaling in a proper way. This part of instruction is of more importance to me:

"Generally, the weights you pick should be for the maximum SOS rank, and the game will scale between an unweighted schlong for rank 0 and the chosen weights. Generally, the weights are set based on rank 20, but if your maximum rank is something else (like rank 10), then you can set the "SOS Reference Rank" in the TES5Edit script GUI to the rank you want the scaling to be applied at. I don't recommend using a reference length less than your maximum, because the schlong will keep scaling past what you set and the proportions may become goofy."

May I ask somebody to explain, to give more details on what exactly is the "SOS Reference Rank" ?

You know, I always set schlong size maximum to 5 or 6 in MCM. And as the default value is 20, I guess that is the reasson for "incorrect" scaling in game, when I edit skleton.nif to decrease values, but in game the sizes are unstable and "overvalued". Since I tried the "SOS Extended Scaling Options" tools, and set the SOS Reference Rank to 6, I have totally correct scaling in game. I would be totally happy, if only there were no "but".

This "but" is - I am no longer able to swap scale ranks in game. They are deadly stuck. If I have a Whiterun Guard standing in front of me with a schlong rank 2, his schlong will be looking as a schlong rank 2 no matter what values I appoint in MCM.

I just installed SOS light but how do i cause any erection (player and npc)?  There is no menu showing in the MCM and I can't find any instructions.

From the original post:

Due to several requests, we decided to provide a Light version of SOS, without all those more complex options, and essentially its just a body replacer.

What is SOS Light still capable to do:

Jiggling/Inertia

Animate, through the use of SAE at the console for events like SOSSlowErect, SOSFastErect, SOSFlaccid

Body replacers don't need MCM Menus.

You want an erection, open the console select the naked guy and use the "sae" command with the appropriate event from the list in that quote.

If you want the MCM Menu and the other features, remove the lite version and install the full one. They DO NOT provide custom "I want this but not that" half step versions of the mod and in fact don't update the lite version at all.

Thanks for the reply.  I don't have much experience using the console.  I did try multiple times to input SendAnimationEvent SOSFastErect but it did not seem to recognize that as a valid command (or SOSSlowErect).  What is the exact wording I should use?  I assume I don't use the quotation marks, though  I did try that too.  Am I supposed to abbreviate SAE?

When you say "select the naked guy" how am I to do that with a text based console?  Do I just have the targeting crosshairs on the naked character?

Thanks for the help.

I've been tinkering with SOS in SE (I know: evil, burn it, wrong topic/forum!) now for a while. No issues to speak of yet. While this is silly, I'm not honestly satisfied with the current choice of dicks that come standard with the light version. Yes, yes, beggars shouldn't be choosers, but here I am: I've been trying (unsuccessfully) to copy Whanger's cock model from the NIF into the body (malebody_1.nif)  ...and while I can get it to show up, and it LOOKS okay in NifSkope...the body in game is a giant exclamation mark (I'm aware this means the mesh is fucked.) Anyone have any ideas/time on their hands to maybe throw me a bone (no pun intended.)

Thanks for the reply.  I don't have much experience using the console.  I did try multiple times to input SendAnimationEvent SOSFastErect but it did not seem to recognize that as a valid command (or SOSSlowErect).  What is the exact wording I should use?  I assume I don't use the quotation marks, though  I did try that too.  Am I supposed to abbreviate SAE?

When you say "select the naked guy" how am I to do that with a text based console?  Do I just have the targeting crosshairs on the naked character?

Thanks for the help.

You have to use the mouse and the cursor to select a NPC, mouse over the NPC and click on them. You should then see the "RFID" for what you selected show in the console and it should show the name of the selected NPC. If it does not you probably hit a bit of smoke or fog between you and your target. Try again until you have the NPC selected. If you already know the RFID for the NPC you can use "prid <rfid>" to select them instead of the mouse though.

Only once you have the NPC selected will you be able to use the SendAnimationEvent (or SEA which is a hell of a lot shorter) command.

"sae sosfasterect" should work but it WILL say that the animation event wasn't sent. Ignore that, the NPC you selected should be sporting a boner (which you wont see if he is dressed unless you also have a "revealing" armor on him).

I've been tinkering with SOS in SE (I know: evil, burn it, wrong topic/forum!) now for a while. No issues to speak of yet. While this is silly, I'm not honestly satisfied with the current choice of dicks that come standard with the light version. Yes, yes, beggars shouldn't be choosers, but here I am: I've been trying (unsuccessfully) to copy Whanger's cock model from the NIF into the body (malebody_1.nif)  ...and while I can get it to show up, and it LOOKS okay in NifSkope...the body in game is a giant exclamation mark (I'm aware this means the mesh is fucked.) Anyone have any ideas/time on their hands to maybe throw me a bone (no pun intended.)

You have to copy the texture files for the NIF as well and they should be the same as the ones in nifscope.

I've never really been satisfied with the default shape and scaling of the various SOS schlongs, so I usually adjust the weights in the SOS Racemenu plugin. Unfortunately, for NPCs I'm stuck with just adjusting the basic bone weights that are defined in the add-on esps. So I decided to try to do something about that, and went a little overboard... Here's my solution for anyone that's interested:

Description

SOS Extended Scaling Options is a set of modifications to both the core SOS mod and SOS addons that allow the player to adjust the length and thickness weights for a schlong for NPCs. In addition to the base, scrotum, and 6 bone weightings, 5 weights are added for both length and thickness of the schlong bones. These additional weighting options behave identically to their counterparts in the SOS Racemenu plugin, except now they can be applied to NPCs, and scale with the SOS schlong rank.

These modifications consists of two primary components: modified SOS Papyrus scripts to scale the schlongs with the new weights, and modified SOS Addon esp files that contain the new information about the additional weights. Instead of providing a bunch of modified addon files, I have included TES5Edit scripts that you can use to easily modify your own addon esp files.

Requirements

SOS 3.00.004 and its dependents - Because I am providing modified SOS scripts, they may only work on the current version.

NetImmerse Override - Required for the XPMSE library script (this is included in Racemenu)

SOS Papyrus scripts

Three papyrus scripts need to be replaced in SOS: SOS_AddonQuest_Script, SOS_SetupQuest_Script, and SOS_Data. Either copy the files from the zip in SOS/scripts into Skyrim's data/scripts folder (if not using Mod Organizer), or replace them in the SOS mod scripts folder (or even load it as a separate mod). The source files are also included in the zip under SOS/scripts/source.

There are two scripts in the zip under "TES5Edit/Edit Scripts". These should be copied into the TES5Edit install location in the "Edit Scripts" folder. Once done, load up TES5Edit and do the following:

Once loaded, right click on the esp file in the left pane, and select "Apply Script". In the new dialogue, find the "SOS - Add Length and Thickness Weights" script, and run it. This will add the global variables for the new weights, and adds them to the SOS quest record so they can be accessed in game. If there are no errors, that addon is now compatible with the modified SOS papyrus scripts.

Right click the esp file and select "Apply Script" again. This time, choose "SOS - Modify Genital Weights" and run it. A small GUI should load up showing the current weights. Modify your weights to the desired values and click save when you're done. Deciding what weights to use is explained in the next section.

Finally, to get the new sizes to appear in-game, use the "Remove SOS" and "Restart SOS" options from the SOS general options in the MCM. Note this needs to be done any time the sizes are changed. Starting a new game also does the trick.

Choosing the Weights

To decide what weights to use, I recommend messing with the SOS sliders in Racemenu. Once you have a shape you like, write them down and apply them through the script from step 3 above. Generally, the weights you pick should be for the maximum SOS rank, and the game will scale between an unweighted schlong for rank 0 and the chosen weights. Generally, the weights are set based on rank 20, but if your maximum rank is something else (like rank 10), then you can set the "SOS Reference Rank" in the TES5Edit script GUI to the rank you want the scaling to be applied at. I don't recommend using a reference length less than your maximum, because the schlong will keep scaling past what you set and the proportions may become goofy.

Compatibility

First, note that the new papyrus scripts are not completely compatible with unmodified addons, so you should at least run the first TES5Edit script on every addon you have. While I did not experience any CTDs, the papyrus log is flooded with errors due to missing/null variables, and you may get graphical glitches. On the other hand, modified addons are compatible with the vanilla SOS scripts. Unless you change the weights, the behavior of the addon should not be affected.

The TES5Edit scripts assume a certain naming convention for the addons. As long as the addon is consistent with the SOS addon template, they should work without issue. I have been able to successfully modify the following addons:

VectorPlexus Regular

VectorPlexus Muscular

Smurf Average

Leito Schlongs

ERF Horse Penis 1

ERF Horse Penis 2

Bad Dog Orc Schlong

Bad Dog Hoodie Schlongs has two issues, but they are easily fixed. The first is the esp actually contains three schlong addons, and the second issue is that there's a discrepency in the naming conventions. To fix the naming issue, load the esp up in TES5Edit, and expand the Quest list on the left. The three quests starting with "SOS_AddonBDHoodies" should not have the "s" after "Hoodie" (because the global variables are missing the "s"). Click each quest, right-click the Editor ID on the right, and select "Edit" to remove the error. Once those are fixed, you can run the scripts. However because there are three addons, if you apply a script to the entire file it will only affect the first addon it finds. Instead, expand the Global list on the left, and apply the scripts to each of the global variables named "SOS_Addon_*_GenBase" (where * is the addon name).

Disclaimers

As with any mods, you should back up everything that gets modified. This is the first time I've ever done any modding for any game, and I mostly operated blindly. While it seems to be running stably and bug-free for me, your results may vary.

The original scaling functions in SOS were performed in a compiled SKSE C++ function. I had to override that and do all of my scaling within Papyrus to get the different scalings to work together. This may affect performance, although I have not noticed it. Because it is just scaling a couple of scalar values I would not expect it to have much of an impact.

Acknowledgements

Groovtama for XPMSE, which I thoroughly dug through the SoS Racemenu plugin to understand how the scaling works, and for giving me the idea in the first place.

ElminsterAU, Hlp, Zilav and Sharlikran for TES5Edit and its scripting capabilities, as well as the entire modding community for documenting the scripting features and limitations of the interpreter.

expired6978 for Racemenu, which is instrumental in actually choosing the weights

Permissions

Because this has modified assets from SOS, it should not be hosted anywhere but loverslab.

Guess, I found at last the reason I couldn't exicute scaling in a proper way. This part of instruction is of more importance to me:

"Generally, the weights you pick should be for the maximum SOS rank, and the game will scale between an unweighted schlong for rank 0 and the chosen weights. Generally, the weights are set based on rank 20, but if your maximum rank is something else (like rank 10), then you can set the "SOS Reference Rank" in the TES5Edit script GUI to the rank you want the scaling to be applied at. I don't recommend using a reference length less than your maximum, because the schlong will keep scaling past what you set and the proportions may become goofy."

May I ask somebody to explain, to give more details on what exactly is the "SOS Reference Rank" ?

You know, I always set schlong size maximum to 5 or 6 in MCM. And as the default value is 20, I guess that is the reasson for "incorrect" scaling in game, when I edit skleton.nif to decrease values, but in game the sizes are unstable and "overvalued". Since I tried the "SOS Extended Scaling Options" tools, and set the SOS Reference Rank to 6, I have totally correct scaling in game. I would be totally happy, if only there were no "but".

This "but" is - I am no longer able to swap scale ranks in game. They are deadly stuck. If I have a Whiterun Guard standing in front of me with a schlong rank 2, his schlong will be looking as a schlong rank 2 no matter what values I appoint in MCM.

The "SOS Reference Rank" is just the rank that you want the weights supplied to the "SOS - Modify Genital Weights" script to be applied at. Within SOS itself, all the bone weights set in the schlong esp define the schlong size at rank 20. The reference rank is just a way to for my script to automatically scale the weights if you want them to apply at a different rank (e.g. you choose the weights you want for rank 10, so you use 10 as the reference rank and the script calculates the weights needed to be defined in the esp). To be clear, the reference rank has no meaning within SOS itself; it's just a convenience for my scripts.

For your problem with the rank not affecting anything, I'm not sure what the issue is. I am able to modify the rank of either my character or NPCs through the MCM and the schlong is resized without any problems. Did you by any chance set all the bone weights to 1.0 (0.0 for length)? If you did, your schlong will never change with rank due to the way SOS does the scaling.  You may also want to check your Papyrus log to see if there are any relevant errors from SOS. If you do have some errors, I can try to help figure out what's going on.

dtester1, on 30 Nov 2016 - 07:35 AM, said:

seahorse, on 29 Nov 2016 - 11:36 PM, said:

Description

Requirements
SOS Papyrus scripts

Choosing the Weights

Compatibility

VectorPlexus Regular
VectorPlexus Muscular
Smurf Average
Leito Schlongs
ERF Horse Penis 1
ERF Horse Penis 2
Bad Dog Orc Schlong

Disclaimers

Acknowledgements
Permissions

May I ask somebody to explain, to give more details on what exactly is the "SOS Reference Rank" ?

The "SOS Reference Rank" is just the rank that you want the weights supplied to the "SOS - Modify Genital Weights" script to be applied at. Within SOS itself, all the bone weights set in the schlong esp define the schlong size at rank 20. The reference rank is just a way to for my script to automatically scale the weights if you want them to apply at a different rank (e.g. you choose the weights you want for rank 10, so you use 10 as the reference rank and the script calculates the weights needed to be defined in the esp). To be clear, the reference rank has no meaning within SOS itself; it's just a convenience for my scripts.

For your problem with the rank not affecting anything, I'm not sure what the issue is. I am able to modify the rank of either my character or NPCs through the MCM and the schlong is resized without any problems. Did you by any chance set all the bone weights to 1.0 (0.0 for length)? If you did, your schlong will never change with rank due to the way SOS does the scaling.  You may also want to check your Papyrus log to see if there are any relevant errors from SOS. If you do have some errors, I can try to help figure out what's going on.

You see, I did not. But the changes I make on values seem to not to be saved.

e.g. I set these values:
i9980955.jpg
but if I apply your script again, I see in GUI this:
i9980954.jpg
and values in Globals are back to 1.0:
i9980956.jpg

Description

Requirements

SOS Papyrus scripts

Choosing the Weights

Compatibility

VectorPlexus Regular

VectorPlexus Muscular

Smurf Average

Leito Schlongs

ERF Horse Penis 1

ERF Horse Penis 2

Bad Dog Orc Schlong

Disclaimers

Acknowledgements

Permissions

May I ask somebody to explain, to give more details on what exactly is the "SOS Reference Rank" ?

e.g. I set these values:
i9980955.jpg
i9980954.jpg
i9980956.jpg

Turns out I had an error in the typing of a variable. Somehow it miraculously didn't affect any of my weights when I was testing it, but I can now reproduce the bug. I uploaded a fixed version in my initial post, and I also attached the fixed script here for your convenience. Thanks for the catch!

(Had to zip the script because the uploader apparently doesn't allow .pas files to be attached directly)

SOS - Modify Genital Weights.zip

Description

Requirements

SOS Papyrus scripts

Choosing the Weights

Compatibility

VectorPlexus Regular

VectorPlexus Muscular

Smurf Average

Leito Schlongs

ERF Horse Penis 1

ERF Horse Penis 2

Bad Dog Orc Schlong

Disclaimers

Acknowledgements

Permissions

e.g. I set these values:
i9980955.jpg
i9980954.jpg
i9980956.jpg

Turns out I had an error in the typing of a variable. Somehow it miraculously didn't affect any of my weights when I was testing it, but I can now reproduce the bug. I uploaded a fixed version in my initial post, and I also attached the fixed script here for your convenience. Thanks for the catch!

(Had to zip the script because the uploader apparently doesn't allow .pas files to be attached directly)

Are you sure an error was in a script provided for Tes5Edit? I've not been able to get "back to normal life" until I unticked your SOS script files (I put them to a separate mod in MO). By "normal life" I mean the ability to change schlong rank on any NPC along with no ability to decrease all the schlongs sizes once and for good. At some point in game they come to terms with the tweaks I made on skeleton.nif, but as soon as I swap the rank in MCM they grow monstrous. The horrible metamorphosis may take place even without me swaping thier rank. I would desparately like to learn which script is responsible for that!

i9983488.jpg
i9983489.jpg

Edited:
Nope, your fixed script does not help. With your scripts there's no way to swap the size in game. Moreover, all the NPCs have size 1 in fact (visually), whatever figure it is in MCM.

Why are you editing skeleton.nif at all? If you adjust the weights in there (such as the Scale property in "NPC Genitals 01 [Gen01]") it's going to fight with and get overwritten by SOS. As far as I'm aware, editing the skeleton is really only necessary (or useful) for the SOS light version, unless perhaps you're adjusting the Translation or Rotation properties.

And remember that if you change any of the schlong ESPs in TES5Edit, you need to  select the  "Remove SOS" and "Restart SOS" options in the MCM. If you don't none of the changes will take affect.

Back to dafault SOS skeleton.

Restart SOS in MCM I do every time.

Tes5Edit saves changes.

Gonna see it in game.

So there must be no 0.00 or 1.00 values at all? Nowhere in the tab?

That was my last attempt. SOS Extended Scaling Options doesn't work to me. If I want one day to lock all the schlongs in game on a value "size 1", I will use this tool.

Sorry it didn't work out for you. However, XPMSE was an explicit requirement for the mod. I don't know what will happen if you use the old SOS skeleton, which is not recommended to use in general anyway. And I'm not sure what you mean when you say "So there must be no 0.00 or 1.00 values at all?". All of the weights have a default of 1.00, except for the ones related to length which have a default of 0.00. If you change every weight to be some non-default value, chances are the end product is going to look strange. Which is why I recommend using the SOS racemenu sliders to determine what set of weights looks best.

If by "old SOS skeleton" you mean skeleton from SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 3.00.004, then yes, I have an old SOS skeleton. Yes, it's num blocks is 315, while the XPMSE's is 891. But what are those blocks? Wings and all that creepy stuff. What does this have to do with SOS? Genital bones seem to be absolutely the same. I've been using XPMSE for a half-year. I came to conclusion I don't need it. Tell me I am wrong. In any case, I promise to give a try to XPMSE skeleton right away.

Then, you ask me "why am I editing skeleton.nif"? Answer: this is the only way I found to get a visible result. If I edit values in Tes5Edit, no result I get. If you know another way to edit schlong size values, please, let me know.

Speaking of your invention, It would be best to have somebody else to try it out. Cuz, "it works for me" "it doesn't work for you" - it's kinda not enough.

Edit: Just found a difference - NiNode "Schlong Magic" in XPMSE. And R&L scrotum - that's interesting...

XPMSE is not optional. At the very least my scripts require some functions provided by the XPMSE script library. If you don't have that installed, then my scripts will fail. That could be why you're not seeing changes. Also, the script for the length and thickness depend on nodes that I don't believe exist in the SOS skeleton ("CME Genitals0# [Gen0#]"). Length scaling will be completely broken without those nodes, and thickness scaling may or may not work.

I've been trying to help you get the mod to work. But it's pretty frustrating to hear that you didn't bother to get the prerequisites, and it really undermines your lecture about how "it works for me" isn't enough.

If you're going to try it again and still have issues, please post your papyrus log. 

XPMSE is not optional. At the very least my scripts require some functions provided by the XPMSE script library. If you don't have that installed, then my scripts will fail. That could be why you're not seeing changes. Also, the script for the length and thickness depend on nodes that I don't believe exist in the SOS skeleton ("CME Genitals0# [Gen0#]"). Length scaling will be completely broken without those nodes, and thickness scaling may or may not work.

I've been trying to help you get the mod to work. But it's pretty frustrating to hear that you didn't bother to get the prerequisites, and it really undermines your lecture about how "it works for me" isn't enough.

If you're going to try it again and still have issues, please post your papyrus log. 

I must admit I was inattentive when reading your requirements. Or I was sure SOS provides the same skeleton as XPMSE. XPMSE skeleton appeared to be way better to edit. And it works fine with SOS. Currently I have both options: skeleton scaling and ingame MCM scaling. Still need to check your scripts to work. Even at this point I am glad you helped me to unravel the cause of incorrect and highly unstable scaling I had in Skyrim. Thanks.

If by "old SOS skeleton" you mean skeleton from SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 3.00.004, then yes, I have an old SOS skeleton. Yes, it's num blocks is 315, while the XPMSE's is 891. But what are those blocks? Wings and all that creepy stuff. What does this have to do with SOS? Genital bones seem to be absolutely the same. I've been using XPMSE for a half-year. I came to conclusion I don't need it. Tell me I am wrong. In any case, I promise to give a try to XPMSE skeleton right away.

Then, you ask me "why am I editing skeleton.nif"? Answer: this is the only way I found to get a visible result. If I edit values in Tes5Edit, no result I get. If you know another way to edit schlong size values, please, let me know.

Speaking of your invention, It would be best to have somebody else to try it out. Cuz, "it works for me" "it doesn't work for you" - it's kinda not enough.

Edit: Just found a difference - NiNode "Schlong Magic" in XPMSE. And R&L scrotum - that's interesting...

Wings are "creepy"?

thx, I reinstalled it

character dick so small and i cant find shop, do i need to download it seperately?

It is included in the main installer, you just need to put a check mark in the installer.

Did you use the MCM to adjust the size, or RaceMenu?

thx, I reinstalled it

character dick so small and i cant find shop, do i need to download it seperately?

It is included in the main installer, you just need to put a check mark in the installer.

Did you use the MCM to adjust the size, or RaceMenu?

For the most part I love the new Skyrim SE mostly because of the many mods that have been ported to it.

For which I am forever grateful to the modders that did the work.

And of course for the fact that I haven't had a CTD yet after hours of playing.

Definitely can't say that about Oldrim!!

But what I really do miss, in addition to the Sexlab mods, is the original SOS mod.

I'm forced to use SOS Light and lets just say that I miss the "larger" dick versions!  ;)

Is there an old version of SOS full that did NOT have the SKSE requirement out there???

For the most part I love the new Skyrim SE mostly because of the many mods that have been ported to it.

But what I really do miss, in addition to the Sexlab mods, is the original SOS mod.

I'm forced to use SOS Light and lets just say that I miss the "larger" dick versions!  ;)

Is there an old version of SOS full that did NOT have the SKSE requirement out there???

I know that all of the versions I used had a MCM menu.

No. It was developed using the full package and the lite one was made only because some people thought the full package used too much resources.