I just found the greatest review for SOS

Mami Tomoe

When are you gonna cover 'Schlongs of Skyrim'?
It's a very lore friendly, subtle mod that adds some much needed meat to vanilla Skyrim. It's quite a large mod, enormous even, but it never feels overpowering it just sort of sneaks up on you from behind when you least expect it.
Give it a try at least, It's a nice addition to even the thickest load.
Order.
Load order.

I am looking to be able to use SOS for female. And let female w/ SOS equipped be able to sex other females. I am unsure if CBBE or UNP would be better for this. I am unsure which mods/addons would allow me to accomplish this. If you can just point me into the right direction I will be able to figure it out.  I am currently using CBBE but its a new save so switching to UNP wouldn't be that much of a hassle. I know there is SOS FUTA that is compatible with CBBE if you use the proper skeleton but I am unsure if this would let me perform the actions i want. Any help is appreciated.

I am looking to be able to use SOS for female. And let female w/ SOS equipped be able to sex other females. I am unsure if CBBE or UNP would be better for this. I am unsure which mods/addons would allow me to accomplish this. If you can just point me into the right direction I will be able to figure it out.  I am currently using CBBE but its a new save so switching to UNP wouldn't be that much of a hassle. I know there is SOS FUTA that is compatible with CBBE if you use the proper skeleton but I am unsure if this would let me perform the actions i want. Any help is appreciated.

look for the mod " SEXLAB GENDER FUTA TRANSGENDER " it gives the player chracter the ability to change how sexlab sees the gender of npc/player via spell added to the player spellbook also sexlab will not auto equip schlong to any npc/pc whose gender has been change to treat as male

look for the mod " SEXLAB GENDER FUTA TRANSGENDER " it gives the player chracter the ability to change how sexlab sees the gender of npc/player via spell added to the player spellbook also sexlab will not auto equip schlong to any npc/pc whose gender has been change to treat as male

Basic skyrim will still see them as female however it could effect how they walk/run

Basic skyrim will still see them as female however it could effect how they walk/run

Thank you. This was part of the mod set I was looking for.

I'm having an issue where I CTD when coming across a specific area in the soul cairn in the dawnguard DLC. The papyrus log suggests to me SOS is having trouble with some npcs or enemies or something, since in every papyrus log it is the last thing mentioned before the CTD. There is no option in the MCM to pause schlongifying npcs, the top option is the max schlong size. Everything was working perfectly up until this specific spot. Anyone able to help? :)

Papyrus.0.log

I'm having an issue where I CTD when coming across a specific area in the soul cairn in the dawnguard DLC. The papyrus log suggests to me SOS is having trouble with some npcs or enemies or something, since in every papyrus log it is the last thing mentioned before the CTD. There is no option in the MCM to pause schlongifying npcs, the top option is the max schlong size. Everything was working perfectly up until this specific spot. Anyone able to help? :)

The last thing mentioned in the Papyrus log is almost never related to whatever causes a CTD, especially when the last mod to write into the log mod is like SOS which uses the log heavily.

If you are having CTD issues go here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46913-how-to-debug-ctd/?do=findComment&comment=1174832

With regards to this dumb question (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50481-dumb-sexlab-159-sos-futa-question/"), b3lisario kindly pointed out that the 'Schlongify' event would probably do what I wanted. However being thick, (and spending most of the weekend picking/cleaning black currents in the sun), haven't had a good chance to look at it. So the question is "is there a mod, (with source), which currently uses that event which I can take a gander at to see how it's been configured to be thrown?" - (i.e. I'm definitely doing something wrong and it won't fire - or I'm not listening to it properly. Probably something particularly obvious I'm overlooking.)

(Edit - Interestingly, (or not), I can listen to 'ReSchlongify' events fine, so erm).

(Edit2 - erm again. And forgive me if I'm misunderstanding this. The event callback thing is setup in "Form Function Schlongify()" after the toon/npc has had their goods applied. So starting a new game, create character & press 'R', SOS initializes, (i.e. all appropriate toons/npc are shlonged or not - but arn't now 'virginal' in SOS terms). Then my mod comes along and says "ok I want to listen to the 'Schlongify' event". Unfortunately this isn't going to ever happen because everyone has been processed. Hence being able to get a response to 'ReSchlongify' but not 'Schlongify'. But that analysis is just rubbish because a placeatme npc has the Function Schlongify() text in the log at time of placement, (eg. "OS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Aria got schlong index 3 size 1"). So the 'Schlongify' should be being listened too at that point, but isn't. grrrr).

Event OnInit()
RegisterForModEvent("Schlongify", "OnSchlongify") ; probably must be refreshed after each game load
EndEvent

Function OnSchlongify(Form akActor, Form schlong)
Actor actorRef = akActor as Actor
SOS_AddonQuest_Script addon = schlong as SOS_AddonQuest_Script
debug.notification(actorRef.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName() + " got " + addon.GetName())
EndFunction
Yes all previously processed NPCs won't be triggering this event. Unless they are all cleaned.

It's probably already answered, but it might be in the mountain of posts in this thread, so I'll ask. I'm having an issue where the PC or an NPC will still have their dick sticking out of their clothes after sex, even if it's not a schlongified armor.(In fact, I don't have any armors schlongified) Can any of you help me fix this?

It's probably already answered, but it might be in the mountain of posts in this thread, so I'll ask. I'm having an issue where the PC or an NPC will still have their dick sticking out of their clothes after sex, even if it's not a schlongified armor.(In fact, I don't have any armors schlongified) Can any of you help me fix this?

You must be using the slightly older version of SoS that doesn't take up the 52 Slot. B3lisario made that version after someone complained that they couldn't equip 52-slot armor and a schlong at the same time. Unfortunately, the schlong-poking-out bug occurs fairly frequently with that version. He reverted back to the 52-slot version of SoS in the last update.

You must be using the slightly older version of SoS that doesn't take up the 52 Slot. B3lisario made that version after someone complained that they couldn't equip 52-slot armor and a schlong at the same time. Unfortunately, the schlong-poking-out bug occurs fairly frequently with that version. He reverted back to the 52-slot version of SoS in the last update.

Well...that's the thing. When updating a mod, I have a tendency to delete the last version of the said mod to save space on my computer...unfortunately, that means the same for SoS, so unless you can post that past version here, I have no way of reverting to that version. ><

I recently came back to a character I made that uses SOS but when I came back the schlong would be still. When my character sways in her idle position the schlong stays in one place and doesn't move. Another problem is when she crouches the schlong stays in one place and is always at her chin. I uninstalled and re installed all the mods to their newer versions and my skeleton as well but it didn't fix the problem. Does anyone know a fix to this problem?

post-506548-0-67092900-1438638243_thumb.jpg

post-506548-0-21801800-1438638253_thumb.jpg

I got around my CTD issue in Dawnguard. I was specifically crashing around getting Arvak's skull. (the skeleton horse). I just uninstalled SOS, Got the skull, then reinstalled it later. I'm guessing there is an issue with the specific enemies guarding the skull. The CTD thread pointed to a compatibility issue with the skeleton.nif

Well...that's the thing. When updating a mod, I have a tendency to delete the last version of the said mod to save space on my computer...unfortunately, that means the same for SoS, so unless you can post that past version here, I have no way of reverting to that version. ><

Use the latest beta http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23944-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/?p=1167946

I got around my CTD issue in Dawnguard. I was specifically crashing around getting Arak's skull. (the skeleton horse). I just uninstalled SOS, Got the skull, then reinstalled it later. I'm guessing there is an issue with the specific enemies guarding the skull. The CTD thread pointed to a compatibility issue with the skeleton.nif

what's the specific enemy / location?

I got around my CTD issue in Dawnguard. I was specifically crashing around getting Arak's skull. (the skeleton horse). I just uninstalled SOS, Got the skull, then reinstalled it later. I'm guessing there is an issue with the specific enemies guarding the skull. The CTD thread pointed to a compatibility issue with the skeleton.nif

what's the specific enemy / location?

The pedestal with Arvak's skull. I think the enemies were called Mistmen or something similar.