hi sorry this is not sos related but seemed like the best place to post it i am looking for B3lisario’s UNPB BBP Pregnant Body  to start a conversion i found a guide that seems easy to follow on how to convert body to pregnant i want to try and convert to MCBM body and the only thing that seems to be missing is B3lisario’s UNPB BBP Pregnant Body D:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17397-uglykidcid-unpb-tpsb-mash-up-modified-fixed-outfits-boutique/

hi sorry this is not sos related but seemed like the best place to post it i am looking for B3lisario’s UNPB BBP Pregnant Body  to start a conversion i found a guide that seems easy to follow on how to convert body to pregnant i want to try and convert to MCBM body and the only thing that seems to be missing is B3lisario’s UNPB BBP Pregnant Body D:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17397-uglykidcid-unpb-tpsb-mash-up-modified-fixed-outfits-boutique/

thank you

so is there absolutely no way of me getting this with skse 1.6.9?

As above, there is no reason to be using such an old version of SKSE.

Update to 1.7.3  ignore the 'beta' tag, it's irrelevant. current version is fully functional.

One problem a lot of people seem to be having is the schlong being replaced with underwear. The same happened to me when initiating scenes with male npcs, so I started systematically deactivating other mods to find the problem. Turns out it started working again when I removed the SOS - Male vanila armor cloths conversion 2.11.

Hope it can be of help to someone.

Edited by Grovestream

Oh my, have to try disabling that mod.  Have a great deal of schlongrify errors in papyrus log. Had to disable revealing armors too.

Just want to verify, is SOS Beta 3 is compatible with SexLab 1.59c and the old SOS Grower not Shower mod?

Massive SOS CTDs.  I'm a noob to Skyrim so I better ask if this is a bad install of 3.0 Beta?

Also there are some mods removed a day or two ago and I see in the log they are still being called when loading. (Lover's Comfort for ex.) Now I'm a noob but isn't there something to "clean" up the mess after a mod is uninstalled? Wyre Bash maybe? I'm using Mod Organizer to manage the mods.

Edit: Oh mercy TES5Edit. Great original ESMs are filthy. Figures. Reminds me of cleaning up EA's Sims 2 patches. Don't worry not touching that Skyrim.esm file. Oh no!

Thank ye for any help,

Pcgeekri

Papyrus.0.log

I recently got a problem with SOS, it seems to happen only during sexlab animation, the male got 2 penis, one of it isnt textured.

You still have a male body installed that has a static penis, remove it and use the body that comes with SOS.

Oh my, have to try disabling that mod.  Have a great deal of schlongrify errors in papyrus log. Had to disable revealing armors too.

Just want to verify, is SOS Beta 3 is compatible with SexLab 1.59c and the old SOS Grower not Shower mod?

Massive SOS CTDs.  I'm a noob to Skyrim so I better ask if this is a bad install of 3.0 Beta?

Also there are some mods removed a day or two ago and I see in the log they are still being called when loading. (Lover's Comfort for ex.) Now I'm a noob but isn't there something to "clean" up the mess after a mod is uninstalled? Wyre Bash maybe? I'm using Mod Organizer to manage the mods.

Edit: Oh mercy TES5Edit. Great original ESMs are filthy. Figures. Reminds me of cleaning up EA's Sims 2 patches. Don't worry not touching that Skyrim.esm file. Oh no!

Thank ye for any help,

Pcgeekri

SOS v3beta works fine with Sexlab 159 and 160alpha/betas, I don't think that SOS Grower works with SOS v3, at least I haven't gotten it to work anyway.

Removing mods halfway through a game is never a good idea unless it is a simple texture or mesh replacer, you should never remove a mod that has scripts attached because you end up having orphaned script references that end up running papyrus into the rocks.

Do proper clean uninstalls and run a savegame cleaner if you must remove something.

I recently got a problem with SOS, it seems to happen only during sexlab animation, the male got 2 penis, one of it isnt textured.

Another possibility is that you have the male nude suit option switched on in the SexLab MCM.

who uses skse 1.6.9 still? it's extremely outdated by now. you should switch to the newest

I can't get the newest one

Why not?

It's right here: http://skse.silverlock.org/

1.7.3 in both installer and archive forms.

;) ;)

Edit: It seems SKSE 1.6.9 requires Skyrim version 1.8.151.0, SKSE 1.6.10 and newer require Skyrim version 1.9.26.0

So that's why you can't update... ;)

Another possibility is that you have the male nude suit option switched on in the SexLab MCM.

Forgot about that option, a real possibility.

who uses skse 1.6.9 still? it's extremely outdated by now. you should switch to the newest

I can't get the newest one

Why not?

It's right here: http://skse.silverlock.org/

1.7.3 in both installer and archive forms.

;) ;)

Edit: It seems SKSE 1.6.9 requires Skyrim version 1.8.151.0, SKSE 1.6.10 and newer require Skyrim version 1.9.26.0

So that's why you can't update... ;)

Pirated version of Skyrim? If yes then BUY A COPY and get yourself up to date, then come back.

Just using an out of date version of Skyrim for some perverse personal reason? Your problem, don't bug us to support out of date software, We have enough trouble as it is.

I'm having a huge problem with this mod, 1st of all everything is working fine in my view,but minute i get my armor off or try to have sex with an npc i have the default SOS underwear ,which i can not take off.2nd seems to be the worst of all is all i see in the MCM menu is the logo,thats it nothing more,no words no things to click on,just the logo so please help.

I'll take it!

I'm using SOS Double-Dick for the Smurf Average. It's pretty cool. Version 2. lol

When is the triple coming out?

Laterz,

Pcgeekri

SOS v3beta works fine with Sexlab 159 and 160alpha/betas, I don't think that SOS Grower works with SOS v3, at least I haven't gotten it to work anyway.

Removing mods halfway through a game is never a good idea unless it is a simple texture or mesh replacer, you should never remove a mod that has scripts attached because you end up having orphaned script references that end up running papyrus into the rocks.

Do proper clean uninstalls and run a savegame cleaner if you must remove something.

Unfortunately noobs do as this noob did. Only have 99 mods now, 3 are cleaned Skyrim ESPs. Go down the wrong path and oh crap get this out of my mods. Then there's testing we do. Thanks for the advice. I'll look for a Save Game cleaner. I know the "delete" key works too but...

Laterz,

Pcgeekri

well thats weird the only male related thing i installed was SOS, maybe it was the better male feet i installed, ill look after it, thanks for your answer.

Look up FemFeet Redesigned. It has an SoS option that's also compatible with Urshi's Smooth Male Body Normals.

Edit:  I think I may have stumbled on the problem.  Seems to be Aroused Redux.  Turned off SOS on settings.  Will keep testing.  Toggled on the SOS in settings of Aroused and toggling the revealing armor in SexLab Aroused to naked status and seemed to help till about the fourth loading door and smallcox set in.  Worked for a while.  Grrrr. Frustrating  Added a 2nd Papyrus from testing this morning.  I give up.  heh

Hopefully someone can help. This happened a couple of years ago with followers but apparently was fixed in a newer version, something about SOS maintenance getting interrupted? (using AFT and keeping an eye on schlongs with revealing armor)  My PC and 3 followers go through a loading door as in exiting an Inn.  Their schlongs go to a size 1. Only Followers are effected.  This started happening last week with version 2.05.041. Everything was going well for several days.  But the disease smallcox set in.  Why started using 3.0 Beta to see if it would help. Here is what I've done so far to try to find the problem: (And each time started a new game) This is getting old fast. heh
Removed revealing armor.
Turned off Outfit maintenance on AFT.
Removed Grower not shower.

And yes reloading the game even at the last autosave  made when going through a loading door does bring the followers back to the correct size schlong.  But this gets old.  lol

Here is a copy of the Papyrus log. It's short. Loaded a Quicksave, left the Inn and wham right off mini-schlongs!
I went back to using revealing armor and outfit maintenance on AFT cause that didn't resolve the issue.
Maybe someone can look at this log and see what's happening, I hope?

Thank you so much,
Pcgeekri

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.0(2).log