Can't get rid of the undies, checked the FAQ for this problem, tried the fixes by reloading the mod with all proper boxes checked, including a few extras in the suggestions. Doesn't work. Also, this mod seems to claim you equip the desired "Schlong" but after extensive searching and reloads, no equipment has ever appeared. I have SkyUI up to date, SKSE up to date, the mods were installed through NMM with no issues. No other conflicting mods were installed with it either. STILL no "Equipment" shows up, either in inventory or at the Morning Wood shop. The only part of this Mod that works is the Lite version which isn't nearly as customizable. So after spending a few hours trying to get it to work, gotta say I'm done. Seems like something is just flat out missing, like the equipment to begin with.

Can't get rid of the undies, checked the FAQ for this problem, tried the fixes by reloading the mod with all proper boxes checked, including a few extras in the suggestions. Doesn't work. Also, this mod seems to claim you equip the desired "Schlong" but after extensive searching and reloads, no equipment has ever appeared. I have SkyUI up to date, SKSE up to date, the mods were installed through NMM with no issues. No other conflicting mods were installed with it either. STILL no "Equipment" shows up, either in inventory or at the Morning Wood shop. The only part of this Mod that works is the Lite version which isn't nearly as customizable. So after spending a few hours trying to get it to work, gotta say I'm done. Seems like something is just flat out missing, like the equipment to begin with.

Wow, your first post and you used it to say you give up. Not a very auspicious start but welcome to Lovers Lab anyway.

When you've had a chance to calm down and feel ready to try again we'll be here but please ask for help in chasing down the problem next time before you give up.

I moved the beta version (v3.00.004-BETA from this post http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23944-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/?p=1167946) to the main download page.

It's exactly the same file. No need to download it if you are using the beta archive.

I kept the version 2.05.041 in the main download page because some of you might prefer how the slot 52 is managed in that version. There are some SOS mods that work only with this particular version.

I've updated a bit the mod description. Added links to some SOS related mods, fixed old info and so.

I think I will update the description again in the next days. You will get notifications if you are subscribed to the file.

Please let me know if you see any error or do you want stuff added to the main page (links, info, faq, nude selfies or whatever)

I kept the version 2.05.041 in the main download page because some of you might prefer how the slot 52 is managed in that version. There are some SOS mods that work only with this particular version.

Any plans to make a check box or something so we can switch between the slot 52 management settings.

Really a bummer that I cant fully use mods that require V3 as the new slot 52 management ruins my females clothing setup, forcing me to stay at version 2.05.41.

(From a personal perspective, not an actual problem with the mod or anything)

My girl just wants to wear panties and the being female "special panties" when its her time of the month.

Any plans to make a check box or something so we can switch between the slot 52 management settings.

Really a bummer that I cant fully use mods that require V3 as the new slot 52 management ruins my females clothing setup, forcing me to stay at version 2.05.41.

My girl just wants to wear panties and the being female "special panties" when its her time of the month.

Well could always mark the item as revealing that removes the slot 52 management off the item letting you use the armor in that slot.

can someone tell me the installation of SOS, Sexlab and Xpms. what is the installation order and what do i overwrite. I install the way i am supposed to but either the penis is covered in the underwear or it disappears. i dont know  what to do about this

can someone tell me the installation of SOS, Sexlab and Xpms. what is the installation order and what do i overwrite. I install the way i am supposed to but either the penis is covered in the underwear or it disappears. i dont know  what to do about this

Install the skeleton last which you'll want XPMSE.

1 - SexLab

2 - SOS (with no Papyrus Util)

3 - XPMSE

That's my order, though the first two can be switched around without a problem.

I think the only possible conflict between SexLab and SOS is Papyrus Util. SexLab includes it and SOS requires it too, though I think it's offered as an option in the SOS installer in case you don't already have it from SexLab. If you're using both mods together you'll want SexLab's Papyrus Util.

SOS includes a skeleton, so if you want to use XPMSE you'll need to install that last to overwrite SOS. XPMSE should always be given the highest priority/installed as late as possible. Usually nothing at all should be overwriting XPMSE.

Hello, I seem to be having an issue that appears to be a problem a few others are having.  For female characters, the schlong appears to be disconnected as the character sways (in idle animation); the location of the schlong remains static.  I cannot find the source of the issue, I was hoping someone would be able to lend a hand at figuring out the problem.  Attached is my load order (taken from LOOT).

Thanks in advance.

Load order.txt

I'm having an issue with the males not showing cocks. Seems addons are not loading like VectorPlexus Muscular. I am unsure of how to force load these. I have tried all three addons one at a time and tried this on a vanilla character. If anyone can help me figure out how to force the addon to run that would be awesome. I have also tried restarting SOS to see if that would work.

Install the skeleton last which you'll want XPMSE.

Yeah i did that but then skyrim says that a addon could not be found then it loads sos then i see it but then sometimes it disappears or gets covered

No, the two systems are too different internally to add a simple switch.

No, the two systems are too different internally to add a simple switch.

Well that really is a bummer then.

Sadly gone back to v2 as well as I've got two things conflictinging with the slot 52 change - Daedric Huntress and SPB Ero Heart Bunny both of which I have followers wearing.

edit: also got  UNP Spice Gear Collection and UNP minidresses got a feeling they might also be causing the issue similarly to LSAR.