Edit:  I think I may have stumbled on the problem.  Seems to be Aroused Redux.  Turned off SOS on settings.  Will keep testing.  Toggled on the SOS in settings of Aroused and toggling the revealing armor in SexLab Aroused to naked status and seemed to help till about the fourth loading door and smallcox set in.  Worked for a while.  Grrrr. Frustrating  Added a 2nd Papyrus from testing this morning.  I give up.  heh

Hopefully someone can help. This happened a couple of years ago with followers but apparently was fixed in a newer version, something about SOS maintenance getting interrupted? (using AFT and keeping an eye on schlongs with revealing armor)  My PC and 3 followers go through a loading door as in exiting an Inn.  Their schlongs go to a size 1. Only Followers are effected.  This started happening last week with version 2.05.041. Everything was going well for several days.  But the disease smallcox set in.  Why started using 3.0 Beta to see if it would help. Here is what I've done so far to try to find the problem: (And each time started a new game) This is getting old fast. heh

Removed revealing armor.

Turned off Outfit maintenance on AFT.

Removed Grower not shower.

And yes reloading the game even at the last autosave  made when going through a loading door does bring the followers back to the correct size schlong.  But this gets old.  lol

Here is a copy of the Papyrus log. It's short. Loaded a Quicksave, left the Inn and wham right off mini-schlongs!

I went back to using revealing armor and outfit maintenance on AFT cause that didn't resolve the issue.

Maybe someone can look at this log and see what's happening, I hope?

Thank you so much,

Pcgeekri

OK so you know how to reproduce the issue starting a new game. Would you kindly write the simple steps to do that? Like this:

- install X, Y, Z mods

- start a new game and go hire marcurio, give him size 10

- exit the inn together and BAM! 1 size schlong

No. Animations are the same.

I meant the positioning. Even if the animations are the same, if the model is attached at a slightly different point or angled differently, things might line up.

But I take it the answer remains the same? Alignment is no different between Light vs. Regular?

No. Animations are the same.

I meant the positioning. Even if the animations are the same, if the model is attached at a slightly different point or angled differently, things might line up.

But I take it the answer remains the same? Alignment is no different between Light vs. Regular?

If your talking about the alignment of the sex scenes, try going to the SexLab MCM and look under hotkeys menu, these hotkeys allows you to re-position your actors. I think there is another menu that allows you to edit every sex scene that is currently registered depending on the mods that you are using.

Edit:  I think I may have stumbled on the problem.  Seems to be Aroused Redux.  Turned off SOS on settings.  Will keep testing.  Toggled on the SOS in settings of Aroused and toggling the revealing armor in SexLab Aroused to naked status and seemed to help till about the fourth loading door and smallcox set in.  Worked for a while.  Grrrr. Frustrating  Added a 2nd Papyrus from testing this morning.  I give up.  heh

Hopefully someone can help. This happened a couple of years ago with followers but apparently was fixed in a newer version, something about SOS maintenance getting interrupted? (using AFT and keeping an eye on schlongs with revealing armor)  My PC and 3 followers go through a loading door as in exiting an Inn.  Their schlongs go to a size 1. Only Followers are effected.  This started happening last week with version 2.05.041. Everything was going well for several days.  But the disease smallcox set in.  Why started using 3.0 Beta to see if it would help. Here is what I've done so far to try to find the problem: (And each time started a new game) This is getting old fast. heh

Removed revealing armor.

Turned off Outfit maintenance on AFT.

Removed Grower not shower.

And yes reloading the game even at the last autosave  made when going through a loading door does bring the followers back to the correct size schlong.  But this gets old.  lol

Here is a copy of the Papyrus log. It's short. Loaded a Quicksave, left the Inn and wham right off mini-schlongs!

I went back to using revealing armor and outfit maintenance on AFT cause that didn't resolve the issue.

Maybe someone can look at this log and see what's happening, I hope?

Thank you so much,

Pcgeekri

OK so you know how to reproduce the issue starting a new game. Would you kindly write the simple steps to do that? Like this:

- install X, Y, Z mods

- start a new game and go hire marcurio, give him size 10

- exit the inn together and BAM! 1 size schlong

B3lisario,

Thanks for you assistance.  Sorry if this may have been a noob thing to do but I started a clean game with the mods installed and active.  Only two are deactivated at the very start and they are SexLife and Random Sex.  These get activated when leaving Helgen.  SOS settings get imported, Random Sex, and SexLife go active after the PC's bindings are cut.  Do a quicksave, exit, activate SexLife, enter game (Randsom Sex is deactivated by default).  I'll attach my Mod Organizer Load order and Plugin list.  Sorry if I didn't include enough information. 

First follower obtained is Faendal (Appearance modded with a little better Marksman AI, oh he's good).  Second one is a custom follower (Bosmer) at Whiterun that I made.  Lydia is the third one obtained.  (Lydia has been modded, now a male Nord with a female voice to keep the dialogue)Ivarstead is when I really noticed the issue.  Maybe 3 are too many?  If so I'll keep it down to 2 followers.

If I left something out I apologize and let me know what information you require.

fyi:  Loot installed for Mod Organizer, tutorial used Gamerpoets.

TS5Edit installed for Mod Organizer.  Cleaned Update, Dawnguard (twice), Hearthfires, and Dragonborn.

All done following Gamerpoets tutorials. 

Followed Loot instructions and are no warnings on mods. 

Presently using ENB RLO Performance. 

Thanks so much,

Pcgeekri

Edit:  Guess I'm the only one with this problem.  *cry*

loadorder.txt

modlist.txt

plugins.txt

the papyrus text in the skyrim ini doesn't work

Your message made no sense. Are you having a problem of some sort that you're trying to resolve? You gave no context to work from and that sentence tells us only that you didn't correctly follow the instructions for enabling Papyrus logging.

We love to help but we need something to work with.

Your message made no sense. Are you having a problem of some sort that you're trying to resolve? You gave no context to work from and that sentence tells us only that you didn't correctly follow the instructions for enabling Papyrus logging.

I put the text in my skyrim ini but nothing happens, a script should appear after putting the text in the skyrim ini on the foldrer "logs" but wtf why i haven't the folder "logs" how to have it ?

I put the text in my skyrim ini but nothing happens, a script should appear after putting the text in the skyrim ini on the foldrer "logs" but wtf why i haven't the folder "logs" how to have it ?

Do you use Mod Organizer? If you do, don't edit the skyrim.ini in My Documents/My Games/Skyrim. Edit the one in Mod Organizer/profiles/"profilename"

Solved - Nothing to do with SOS, turns out Devious Devices (underneath) was applying a slot mask, thanks anyway

I'm having some trouble with Remodeled Armor and looking for answers - full details posted in Tech Support here -

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50070-remodeled-armor-ct77-help-needed/

Seems like a script is removing parts of the armor, and I thought it might be related to SOS. All SOS and related addons are working perfectly in my game atm.

I've never used SOS Light, but would be willing to give it a shot to see if it helps. Does Lite still work with revealing armors and such, and what is SAE? I do like some variety though, and I'm hoping my issue can be solved without dumbing down my setup.

Thanks

Nevermind about SAE, found description in the Lite readme, and now I really want to get this solved with the full version  :@

BUG:

Cleaning schlongified armor doesnt work ingame for SOS for UNP female. One needs to then save and restart skyrim for changes to take effect. It would be nice to have SOS unequip the schlongs after sex.

Install this version http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23944-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/?p=1167946

I'm having some trouble with Remodeled Armor and looking for answers - full details posted in Tech Support here -

Seems like a script is removing parts of the armor, and I thought it might be related to SOS. All SOS and related addons are working perfectly in my game atm.

I've never used SOS Light, but would be willing to give it a shot to see if it helps. Does Lite still work with revealing armors and such, and what is SAE? I do like some variety though, and I'm hoping my issue can be solved without dumbing down my setup.

Thanks

Nevermind about SAE, found description in the Lite readme, and now I really want to get this solved with the full version  :@

SOS full adds the biped slot 52 to all vanilla body armors at runtime.

SOS Light does not do this.

BUG:

Cleaning schlongified armor doesnt work ingame for SOS for UNP female. One needs to then save and restart skyrim for changes to take effect. It would be nice to have SOS unequip the schlongs after sex.

Install this version http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23944-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/?p=1167946

Thanks

SOS full adds the biped slot 52 to all vanilla body armors at runtime.

SOS Light does not do this.

Thanks for replying b3lisario, I solved it, Devious Devices was applying a slot mask for hiding harnesses etc underneath armor and it thought the modified slots from Remodeled Armor were devices. Now I have to sort out getting those to work together, but at least I got my issue solved  :D

Oh and thanks for all the hard work you put into this mod and this forum in general!!

I'm failing miserably and yet there is so much want

If you have your Skyrim loaded up with all the mods added with female schlong that is working smoothly.

I would say that desperation is setting in to ask from a helpful member to have theirs copied to mine so that I may finally try it all out?
I suppose your data folder would work? take out personal things first

I'd owe you big time ! ;) *nudge nudge*

Guest ffabris

I swear I've seen somewhere a patch for SOS that prevents stillness from tearing through vanilla clothing and armor but for the life of me I can't find it again.

Can anyone help me out please?

Uncheck the Revealing option in the SOS MCM menu.

I swear I've seen somewhere a patch for SOS that prevents stillness from tearing through vanilla clothing and armor but for the life of me I can't find it again.

Thx for the reply, but that isn't it. It already isn't checked. The revealing option is similar to the "naked armor" option for Sexlab Aroused I think.

Are there any good male face textures that work SEAMless with this mod?

I really love the Rugged DCE textures, but sadly they create a neck seam :/

I use Urshi's Fine Face Textures with DCE's normal maps, and Urshi's Smooth Body Normals, SOS version, with the SOS body hair.

Install SOS with whatever option you want, then let Smooth Body overwrite.  Then install Fine Face Textures. If you want the more detailed look of DCE, then let it overwrite FFT. You should end up with no obvious neck seam, and still have your DCE look.

Thx for the reply, but that isn't it. It already isn't checked. The revealing option is similar to the "naked armor" option for Sexlab Aroused I think.

Get the updated version It cleans armors better.