Ok had a look at sam and the body mesh is a lot better looking than sos and I noticed the uv maps are the same too.

Similar, but not identical, UV mapping is based on vanilla with some additional edits to the chest and groin area. SOS is based on FavoredSouls mesh, you'll get seams along the inside of the thigh and on the backs of the hands and the nipples will be misplaced if you use SOS textures in SAM.

Just a heads up.

Since we seem to be OT still... I wondered if any of you wise ppl knew of a way to make SAM work with citrus... I want more sliders now that I've finally seen what sam hdt is like in RM :o

Ehm you mean the morphs with citrus body? That is nothing else than Samson and Samuel, in a racemenu plugin, SAM has body morphing for a long time.

Since we seem to be OT still... I wondered if any of you wise ppl knew of a way to make SAM work with citrus... I want more sliders now that I've finally seen what sam hdt is like in RM :o

Ehm you mean the morphs with citrus body? That is nothing else than Samson and Samuel, in a racemenu plugin, SAM has body morphing for a long time.

But I dont have a sluttiness slider for my nipples :.(

Ixum you should mess with the breast slides in Racemenu with SAM HDT

I have done that to bits. What I want is a sliders for a rounder butt tbh, the ones with SAM HDT in RM makes big butts look like a pair almond shaped... giant almonds o_O

I Need Help x.x

I've been trying to fix skyrim for a few days now, and it seems to work okay now. ish. Everything except for SOS and my hair. For some reason my character is bald now. No clue why. I have LOOT and TES5 and all that, but I'm at my limit. I don't know what to do. The underwear stays on, and states that my character model is a custom race and won't give him a schlong, but he's a nord. So frustrating x.x

I mean, what do I do? try installing better males nudes from nexus mods? SOS is the best D:< 

post-692686-0-65514000-1436209649_thumb.jpg

PapyrusUtil.psc.txt

SOS report.txt

The internal information stored in the SKSE co-save file is missing.

SOS report.txt says you are just upgrading SOS. What SOS version had you installed previously? It looks like you had some problem when upgrading, and the migration process failed.

There is a restart option in MCM. Have you tried it?

Upgrading? and damn I thought I sent all the information sorry. I'll try again. I had a bad crash a few days ago so I was trying to get everything sorted out. I don't think I used a different SOS. I thought I used the most recent one. x.x ugh 

Have installed SOS 3.00 few days ago but having the same problem as before although my game fulfil all requirements.

What program/mod is responsible for initiation/starting SOS when the game starts? I'm asking this since I set SOS schlong for NPCs on size 8 and probability on 100%, but every third-forth time on game loading, schlong size starts with size 1. Can someone, please, explain this to me and how it can be fix, if? Thanks.

Originally I was going to post about having a problem regarding a hole in the hip and player schlongs (both sexes) disappearing after several seconds of gameplay, but it turns out the latest version of Sexlab Hormones as of this post (1.9) was acting up and interfering with Schlongs of Skyrim, as well as fiddling with several skeleton nodes on the player (even men) on startup; removal of the mod ensured the schlong stayed until the game was closed.

I've already uploaded some attachments prior to troubleshooting the problem myself, so I'll post them anyway in the event multiple people have a similar problem.

load order.txt

Papyrus.0.log

post-117184-0-93321000-1436363621_thumb.png

post-117184-0-82173700-1436363716_thumb.png

post-117184-0-92828800-1436363795_thumb.png

Have installed SOS 3.00 few days ago but having the same problem as before although my game fulfil all requirements.

What program/mod is responsible for initiation/starting SOS when the game starts? I'm asking this since I set SOS schlong for NPCs on size 8 and probability on 100%, but every third-forth time on game loading, schlong size starts with size 1. Can someone, please, explain this to me and how it can be fix, if? Thanks.

Sigh, let's see if it's bugged based on the given information.

I started a new game using AS-LAL and SOS last beta

Did the MCM thing, max size 9, and NPC slider to 100 which propagates the 100 to all races of all addons.

Then coc'd to whiterun dragons reach.

Checked 3 males, all size 9.

Exited the place, saved and quit game. Load game, enter dragons reach, check one male, size 9

Save again inside the building. Quit game. Load game. Check another male, size 9

coc riftenbeeandbard, check a bald's guy schlong, size 9

Save and exit game, load again, wait 24h x3, bald guy is still heere, size 9, save and exit

load game, exit inn, check a guy seated, size 9

coc whiteruntempleofkynareth, check a wounded soldier, size 9

exit temple, save, quit, load

start walking to dragonsreach, oh, heimskr, check, size 9

again in dragonsreach, check jarl, size 1. wtf? just joking, size 9

So it does not like like bugged, at least for me.

I don't know of any other mod that modifies schlong size for NPCs to think of a possible conflict.

So maybe you discovered a new bug, or you have something wrong in your installation. Hard to know with so little info.

Read mod description, troubleshooting section, and provide the right info.

b3lisario - thanks for the answer. I didn't say that it is bug, rather wondering what program might be responsible for not loading set values all the time. And sir, I'm not criticizing SOS mod at all. On contrary, have all praises. 

Anyhow, you've right, I should provide log and Debug files. My apologies for not providing them when reporting my issue. Will do that next time if happens. :)

Question, SOS overwrites, because it is lower in install, higher in priority, Brawl Bugs Patch.  Which has 14 of 17 files overwritten.   PapyrusUtil - Modders Scripting Functions gets 13 of 14 overwritten.

Should either of these mods be below SOS or is SOS current on the best scripts so as to I do not need to worry.  I am a bit curious as to why these mods have extra scripts that SOS does not overwrite as well.  

Can someone fill me in?

SOS' papyrus util is older than the one you have installed. Don't let SOS overwrite papyrus util

Is probably the same case for the Brawl Bugs Patch.

What exact Brawl Bugs Patch file are you using? I'd like to take a look to the extra scripts.

SOS' papyrus util is older than the one you have installed. Don't let SOS overwrite papyrus util

What exact Brawl Bugs Patch file are you using? I'd like to take a look to the extra scripts.

Brawl Bugs Patch

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24020 this has not been updated since the end of 2012. 

PapyrusUtil

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58705 this was last updated Oct. 3rd 2014

Thank you for the info.  I will reorder my mods a bit to accommodate.

Brawl Bugs Patch

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24020 this has not been updated since the end of 2012. 

PapyrusUtil

Easiest thing for the SOS/SL conflict with papyrusutil is reinstall SOS making sure to uncheck the option to install PU.  This way it doesn't matter what order SOS and SL are in relation to each other.  The 3.00.XXX betas of SOS have that option removed by default (or unchecked), I believe.  This works best whether using SL 1.59c or 1.60 (alpha/beta).  Also placing SL lower (higher priority) than SOS works.  If using SL 1.59c, you can also install PU separately and have it as one of the highest priorities in ModOrganizer.  I do this with PU and with the current version of JContainers so regardless of any mod installing the "wrong/old" version, the current version gets the higher priority.  This can't be done with SL1.60(a/b) because the PU version included there is even newer than the current stand-alone PU 2.8 version.

Brawl Bugs Patch

PapyrusUtil

Easiest thing for the SOS/SL conflict with papyrusutil is reinstall SOS making sure to uncheck the option to install PU.  This way it doesn't matter what order SOS and SL are in relation to each other.  The 3.00.XXX betas of SOS have that option removed by default (or unchecked), I believe.  This works best whether using SL 1.59c or 1.60 (alpha/beta).  Also placing SL lower (higher priority) than SOS works.  If using SL 1.59c, you can also install PU separately and have it as one of the highest priorities in ModOrganizer.  I do this with PU and with the current version of JContainers so regardless of any mod installing the "wrong/old" version, the current version gets the higher priority.  This can't be done with SL1.60(a/b) because the PU version included there is even newer than the current stand-alone PU 2.8 version.

Excellent, thanks for the in depth!

I'm not sure if this was posted here, but I found a small bug.

When you start a new game, the carriage your character starts in goes batshit crazy. It starts flipping and flying around for some reason.

I pinpointed the bug to this mod. I don't know if it's conflicted with another mod, but when I uninstall SOS the problem goes away. I'll toy around with my mod order a bit to see if I find anything else.

Edited by NooobSauce