yeap - Had to remove SLEN sincer I was getting CTDs on save. After that, I cleaned my save with save cleaner tool and manually removed pex and the other SLEN file from Scricpt folder, reseated SOS mod and no more CTDs on save.

yeap - Had to remove SLEN sincer I was getting CTDs on save. After that, I cleaned my save with save cleaner tool and manually removed pex and the other SLEN file from Scricpt folder, reseated SOS mod and no more CTDs on save.

Told ya... Listen to the Wise Cow and stuff :P

But seriously, I am glad you too got it working again. I am not saying this is the definative solution, but from my exprience, it works.

EDIT: I read your post in the SLEN thread. As far as I know, SOS should never reset schlongs, unless you specifically tell it to through the MCM. (I could be wrong about that though. Never happened to me)

Told ya... Listen to the Wise Cow and stuff :P

But seriously, I am glad you too got it working again. I am not saying this is the definative solution, but from my exprience, it works.

EDIT: I read your post in the SLEN thread. As far as I know, SOS should never reset schlongs, unless you specifically tell it to through the MCM. (I could be wrong about that though. Never happened to me)

Thanks for the answer Vachnic. I know that SLEN is not resetting SOS schlong size, but SOS does. It simply can't "remember" set schlong size when having SLEN installed. I wrote about that issue but have no answer. Haven't been taken "seriously" since I'm probably the only one with this issue. :)

Now, my game works fine but have no SLEN installed. I do not know what, but something is wrong in co-working in these two mods. At least in my game.

Thanks for the answer Vachnic. I know that SLEN is not resetting SOS schlong size, but SOS does. It simply can't "remember" set schlong size when having SLEN installed. I wrote about that issue but have no answer. Haven't been taken "seriously" since I'm probably the only one with this issue. :)

Now, my game works fine but have no SLEN installed. I do not know what, but something is wrong in co-working in these two mods. At least in my game.

I took a quick look at SLEN and it has no file overwrite conflicts with SOS (or any other mod I have) so I can understand why they may be ignoring you on that issue. The problem may be more complex than just a single mod, it may be an unexpected interaction between several mods that can be "fixed" by removing one of the mods.

Guest ffabris

I took a quick look at SLEN and it has no file overwrite conflicts with SOS (or any other mod I have) so I can understand why they may be ignoring you on that issue. The problem may be more complex than just a single mod, it may be an unexpected interaction between several mods that can be "fixed" by removing one of the mods.

That would be my guess as well. I have both SOS Full and SLEN and they work very well together.

Sorry if this is obvious- where should the files for RCAE go for the grower not a shower plugin?  I assume it should just be copied directly onto the skyrim folder, and the data one will merge/the src folder should go in the skyrim folder itself?  Apologies if this is insanely obvious, I'm just thinking I'm making a mistake somewhere with installing it.

Data folder as any other mod.

Thank you for the answer WaxenFigure. Founding the source of my problem drives me crazy. I checked my mods several times, and although my arguments for having this kind of problems doesn't "hold the water" I still do not understand why my SOS is resetting when schongfy NPCs that leads to CTD on save when having SLEN mod. I reinstalled Skyrim twice, having all (necessary) mods updated, installed them all "according to the book".... *sigh*

Well, don't know what to say. I will try disable some other mods related to the SOS, as you recommend, although there aren't much to uninstall. I have 126 mods installed all together.

Anyway, thank you and I apologize to all readers of my posts for being the pain in the ass.

Thank you for the answer WaxenFigure. Founding the source of my problem drives me crazy. I checked my mods several times, and although my arguments for having this kind of problems doesn't "hold the water" I still do not understand why my SOS is resetting when schongfy NPCs that leads to CTD on save when having SLEN mod. I reinstalled Skyrim twice, having all (necessary) mods updated, installed them all "according to the book".... *sigh*

Well, don't know what to say. I will try disable some other mods related to the SOS, as you recommend, although there aren't much to uninstall. I have 126 mods installed all together.

Anyway, thank you and I apologize to all readers of my posts for being the pain in the ass.

Edit: I eliminated about 17 various mods that might and might not interfere  with SOS. Cleaned my save with save cleaner tool and did manual check/clean of the Script folder, ran FNIS, merged files by Wrye bash, rebuild bash patch 0.esp ..... Installed SLEN again, LOOT 8.0, resetted SOS, SL's Animation registry and so far - all is working fine. :)

Edit: I eliminated about 17 various mods that might and might not interfere  with SOS. Cleaned my save with save cleaner tool and did manual check/clean of the Script folder, ran FNIS, merged files by Wrye bash, rebuild bash patch 0.esp ..... Installed SLEN again, LOOT 8.0, resetted SOS, SL's Animation registry and so far - all is working fine. :)

Excellent! Now please, go have some fun to celebrate.

Excellent! Now please, go have some fun to celebrate.

Thanks to you (your suggestion), I enjoy so much playing Skyrim again with SLEN. I have been playing now for few hours and had no single CTD on save or SOS resetting. :)

I still do not know which mod caused my problem since I didn't had will and power to go through every single mod, but after some "surface" analyses, there was some mod that changed/conflict with XP32 Maximum skeleton, especially khajits, argonians and Nords. Therefore SOS couldn't properly schlongfy some races.

No help with my issue great

Sorry everyone didn't drop everything and come running to help :( .  Next time try doing a search in the top right corner for the word 'behind' and you would have found posts from others that had this issue ( for example:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23944-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/?p=978868).  Basically you are either using the wrong skeleton or your skeleton is installed incorrectly.  First off all, you should probably use XPMSE (if you don't already).  If you installed whatever skeleton you are using with NMM, reinstall it - always remember to always install the skeleton last with NMM.  If using MO, make sure that the skeleton has the highest priority in the left pane.  Some mods add their own skeletons (realistic ragdoll was one that did that) and unless you are paying attention you might overwrite your preferred skele with another mod's skeleton.

No help with my issue great

Now that you actually have an answer I think you should understand why you didn't get one before. If you want help it behooves you to state your problem clearly and frankly your post about your problem was was incoherent.

Take the time to proofread your posts and be sure to add all the details you think can help and help will be a lot faster because fewer people will skip your post.

It can be made to futa visible schlong?

The UNPB one? No, but the XPMSE one does have a bone so you can have a penis as a female.

I use Immersive Gender Change (CBBE HDT i have) and npc is futa but schlong dont see under cloth schlonificied, like Horse Penis for CBBE but i want schlong muscular. Sorry my english.

The UNPB one? No, but the XPMSE one does have a bone so you can have a penis as a female.

I use Immersive Gender Change (CBBE HDT i have) and npc is futa but schlong dont see under cloth schlonificied, like Horse Penis for CBBE but i want schlong muscular. Sorry my english.

For the muscular schlong you'll need to edit it to enable both genders then. Someone on this topic could probably explain it since I'm not to sure of the details myself. Otherwise could use SoS - UNP for females.

For the muscular schlong you'll need to edit it to enable both genders then. Someone on this topic could probably explain it since I'm not to sure of the details myself. Otherwise could use SoS - UNP for females.

But i have CBBE, as I can use SoS-UNP?

The male version of the muscular schlong isn't aligned properly to female bodies so it would be advisable instead to use the version found in the SOS UNP thread (which I packed into an archive and made an esp. for which can be installed via Nexus Mod Manager or similar utilities).

The male version of the muscular schlong isn't aligned properly to female bodies so it would be advisable instead to use the version found in the SOS UNP thread (which I packed into an archive and made an esp. for which can be installed via Nexus Mod Manager or similar utilities).

Oh, thank you i will try.

Edit: Work excellent, thank you.