I'm not sure if this was posted here, but I found a small bug.

When you start a new game, the carriage your character starts in goes batshit crazy. It starts flipping and flying around for some reason.

I pinpointed the bug to this mod. I don't know if it's conflicted with another mod, but when I uninstall SOS the problem goes away. I'll toy around with my mod order a bit to see if I find anything else.

Try doing a search for this, well, anywhere and you'll see this problem crop up for all sorts of mods.  Not just this.  Hell, Immersive Armors can cause this issue.  I even saw this happen once play on the Xbox with absolutely NO MODS.  It's a common issue with many causes.  Your best option is to use a mod to bypass the standard start.  Alternate Start-Live Another Life is probably the most popular but there are a few others.  They bypass the standard start, which bypasses the whole "cart bugs out to hell and back" issue. 

When you start a new game, the carriage your character starts in goes batshit crazy. It starts flipping and flying around for some reason.

I pinpointed the bug to this mod. I don't know if it's conflicted with another mod, but when I uninstall SOS the problem goes away. I'll toy around with my mod order a bit to see if I find anything else.

Try doing a search for this, well, anywhere and you'll see this problem crop up for all sorts of mods.  Not just this.  Hell, Immersive Armors can cause this issue.  I even saw this happen once play on the Xbox with absolutely NO MODS.  It's a common issue with many causes.  Your best option is to use a mod to bypass the standard start.  Alternate Start-Live Another Life is probably the most popular but there are a few others.  They bypass the standard start, which bypasses the whole "cart bugs out to hell and back" issue. 

Haha, that pretty weird bug. I'm surprised I've never seen it until today.

I do use the Alternate Start mod. The bug is very easy to bypass, I was just concerned is all. Thanks anyway.

Haha, that pretty weird bug. I'm surprised I've never seen it until today.

I do use the Alternate Start mod. The bug is very easy to bypass, I was just concerned is all. Thanks anyway.

this mod here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/65538/? 

deals with this bug

Actually changing the NPC % setting in the first tab does nothing but propagate the value you set to all races of all schlong addons. It's the race setting what matters. Yes it's a bit obscure.

Does it work that way for you?

Maybe you swapped or reinstalled the schlong addon after you changed that and the new schlong lost its values.

b3lisario - It was happening before I reinstalled SOS. I didn't know what to do and I thought that reinstallation will fix the problem. Well, I raised schlong probability to 100% in Vector section and the mod accepted the changes. Will see how it will behave now. Thanks for help and being patience with me. I appreciate it. :)

Hi B3lisario, absolutely love your work and can't thank you enough for it. <3 Having a problem using SoS 2.5.41, Racemenu 3.2.2, and XPMSE 2.82. All the sliders work fine, except specifically the 'Length' sliders (the ones for, I assume, each bone). Scale sliders work fine, as do the pitch, roll, yaw, and thickness.

The length sliders however act strangely. I've done a little testing trying different combinations, and it seems that if you change the Length sliders and save, upon reloading, the lengths are increased. Could be doubled even, not entirely sure. Opening the race menu again and changing either thickness or length by one point resets that bone to the setting it was saved at. Kind of a hassle to do that after ever reload, haha.

I asked a while back on XPMSE's support thread, and Groovtama seemed to think it was a problem with SoS using NiOverride, but to ask here anyway. I'm not so sure, as I think if it was a problem with the method of scaling overall, it wouldn't only affect the length sliders. Could be wrong though, I've no idea how you managed the magic of this mod.

Thanks again!

EDIT: So, did some more testing. It's not just the Length sliders, it's a combination of the length and thickness sliders. If, for one group (or bone?), you increase both the thickness and length sliders then upon reloading the *actual* length will have increased (not the slider, just the shape of the schlong). Not the thickness, however.

If you only increase one, either length or thickness, then it remains the same upon reloading; no problems. So it looks like using both thickness and length for a bone confuses it, and temporarily increases the schlong's length until one of the relevant sliders is touched, whereby it returns to the last setting. (Until reload, that is, when it gets lengthened again).

Edited by Griggle

How is SOS installed with Mod Organizer?

Don't pick "Manual" option. Let the installer do it's job and that's all there is to it.

And, of course, remember to move it to correct place in left panel resource priority view that corresponds it's place in the load order in your right panel.

I'm new to MO. So when I click the link it goes to 7zip as if I wanted to install in manually. Is there a way to add loverslab to MO, so that it will go dirsctly to MO?

No, but that is not a problem.

- Do not unpack the mod.

- Open MO and use the icon in top left corner saying: Install an new mod from an archive.

- Use MO's explorer to browse where you stored the mod and select it. This will ad mod to MO and open the installation dialogue.

Edit: Typos, load sof them. It is late, while I was staying up and following events around Eurogroup session. Time to get in to bed, it seems.

Is there already or could someone make a patch that runs at armor equip that makes all female armor revealing in the sos menu?

The reason I ask is because I have quite a few female armor\clothing mods that have pieces that go on slot 52 (usually panties).

But i always need to go into the SOS MCM to turn revealing on for the slot 32 armor so that the panties are visible.

Oh i just remembered the new beta version would render this question pointless as all armors that equip to slot 32 automatically have slot 52 added to them. <--- This is actually the reason I will not upgrade.

So i guess, is there anyone still using version 2.05.041 that could do this?

Consider this a stupid question, but I've seen mentions of futa in the full download system, but I've not figured out how it works :s  Can has some assistance making it so my orc or wood elf can has the joys of biggis dickus?

You need this add-on:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/309-sos-schlong-for-females-unp/

If you install that you can select UNP for your female character's schlong in the main SOS MCM. There will also be a new UNP tab in the MCM so you can configure schlong and size probabilities for all women and each female race.

Great mod. All works well for me, but I do have a question

Is there a way to make all of the schlongs revealing? I just want to be able to use sexlab agressive animations without the npc stripping off everything. I'd prefer them to show trough the vanilla armors.

I've seen the revealing armors mod but I don't want to just see a bunch of dicks flopping around all the time.

Guest ffabris

Could someone explain to me how to fix the problem of some npc's and followers starting to wear underwear?

thx in advance  =)

I've found that that starts happening when you're running low on memory. Restarting the game usually clears it up.