Hi all, hope someone can help me. I have SOS, Sex lab, CBBE, XP32 skeleton, etc. All the SOS menus appear correctly, but whatever character ( all female ) I try to equip a schlong to, I always get the " * " symbol ( no addon for this race/gender etc ). I can equip the SOS addon and scale it in race menu as well as moving it up/down with page up/dn keys. This works with sex lab animations but it's kinda ordinary. Also, "Change gender" spell doesn't work, when I try to equip it, no L/R symbol appears in the arrow and it doesn't seem to cast.

I've tried reinstalling everything, changing load order, made sure I don't have the nudesuit option ticked, Googled all permutions of this and can find nothing. I've had this working perfectly in the past but did a clean install of Skyrim/mod organiser and started from scratch. Been playing for weeks without sex/lab/SOS and all stable. I've tried loading SOS before and after Sexlab, and always have the skeleton last.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

well, firt you'll need SOS addons adapted for gemale bodies - they use different bone positions from males. Tre using one you can find in electra's secret thread - i converted that for CBBE body, or jsut grab equippable shlong for UNP females (they're not so different in pelvis arena i believe, should match anyway).

well, firt you'll need SOS addons adapted for gemale bodies - they use different bone positions from males. Tre using one you can find in electra's secret thread - i converted that for CBBE body, or jsut grab equippable shlong for UNP females (they're not so different in pelvis arena i believe, should match anyway).

Thanks for the fast response, but I'd like to get SOS fully operational rather than using addons.

Thanks for the fast response, but I'd like to get SOS fully operational rather than using addons.

Unfortunately if you want a schlong on a female character you have no choice but to use an add-on, because the main SOS mod only supports male characters. Even a gender-changed female can't use a male-only schlong. Changing a character's SexLab gender basically means they're placed in a male role during an animation where possible, and won't equip strap-ons automatically if you have that set for females - but even then it relies on the mod calling the animation to respect the SexLab gender setting, and some of them don't.

SOS doesn't include any gender change spells itself. If you're using the SexLab gender change mod, which it sounds like you might be, it doesn't use spells it uses powers, so you cast it with the "shout" key.

Just curious to know what "Warning: SOS schlongfy is disabled" message means that appears when loading the game. So far, I haven't noticed any problems with the mod.

I have had that happen as well. Since I know you also use SLEN, try this: disable SLEN, then customize SOS and save(perhaps even export SOS settings), then enable SLEN again. And the message should disappear.

- Moo.

Thanks for your response!  I am not sure what SLEN is... =/

It's already "fully operational." If you want it to fit your special snowflake needs, you'll need to get addons, which have been thoughtfully provided to you. 

Just curious to know what "Warning: SOS schlongfy is disabled" message means that appears when loading the game. So far, I haven't noticed any problems with the mod.

I have had that happen as well. Since I know you also use SLEN, try this: disable SLEN, then customize SOS and save(perhaps even export SOS settings), then enable SLEN again. And the message should disappear.

- Moo.

SLEN = SexLab Eager NPCS

- Moo.

SLEN = SexLab Eager NPCS

Thx for this!   However, I don't have SLEN, so to fix my problem do I just ... " customize SOS and save(perhaps even export SOS settings)".... or is there another suggestion to fix the male toons always wearing underwear?

Thx for this!   However, I don't have SLEN, so to fix my problem do I just ... " customize SOS and save(perhaps even export SOS settings)".... or is there another suggestion to fix the male toons always wearing underwear?

Your answer is written in the OP (offical page = Main page). I would give it to you but forgot what was solution. But it's surely there. Go through the page and will find it.

I have a question, after drinking about 200 bottles of Essence of the Dragon and no growth. I've set the MMO menu as 20 but yet no difference but oddly the NPC's get the size increase yet mine is still the smallest size. I should point out I have aroused, Zaz and framework installed but i also am using a custom race (the Lykaios). 

anybody got a fix?

hello all...I have a recent problem and i cant find it discussed anywhere after 2days of searching and trying to fix the problem myself. I have SoS installed and the addons that came with it are not being picked up in the mcm. I recently addressed this problem to SoS and have yet to recieve a reply. I am guessing due to the fact im a total noob to modding and not knowing where different things are but any help would be greatly appreciated. the only logs i was able to recover are the same as i sent SoS. Hopefully someone will shed at least a piece of a light to my situation.

post-665871-0-57795500-1439182971_thumb.jpg

skse.log

SchlongsOfSkyrim.log

post-665871-0-42241200-1439183088_thumb.png

hello all...I have a recent problem and i cant find it discussed anywhere after 2days of searching and trying to fix the problem myself. I have SoS installed and the addons that came with it are not being picked up in the mcm. I recently addressed this problem to SoS and have yet to recieve a reply. I am guessing due to the fact im a total noob to modding and not knowing where different things are but any help would be greatly appreciated. the only logs i was able to recover are the same as i sent SoS. Hopefully someone will shed at least a piece of a light to my situation.

Do you have the three esp files for those add-ons enabled in your mod list (do they even show)?

Having trouble figuring out how to increase NPC size (for a female). Now I've gathered that it has something to do with potions and the campy dialogue setting yet after I've gone through each option in the dialogue menu, I don't see anything that resembles any kind of schlong change.

Any advice o am I missing something?

Having trouble figuring out how to increase NPC size (for a female). Now I've gathered that it has something to do with potions and the campy dialogue setting yet after I've gone through each option in the dialogue menu, I don't see anything that resembles any kind of schlong change.

I've always used the MCM to change an NPC's size. Get them under your crosshair (so the prompt to talk to them shows) then open the MCM, go to the Player/NPC tab, and there you can choose a schlong and size for them.

Do you have the three esp files for those add-ons enabled in your mod list (do they even show)?

yes they have shown and was enabled in the mod list. showed up when i looked into the console command for them as well but was not able to equip them in the mcm.

I recently came back to a character I made that uses SOS but when I came back the schlong would be still. When my character sways in her idle position the schlong stays in one place and doesn't move. Another problem is when she crouches the schlong stays in one place and is always at her chin. I uninstalled and re installed all the mods to their newer versions and my skeleton as well but it didn't fix the problem. Does anyone know a fix to this problem?

Are you using groovetamas extended skeleton?

yes they have shown and was enabled in the mod list. showed up when i looked into the console command for them as well but was not able to equip them in the mcm.

Are you using the full version of SOS AND ModOrganizer AND do you have SexLab Eager NPCs installed?  If so...

SLEN includes a dummy version (empty script) of one of SOS's scripts, and if SLEN has a higher priority than SOS (check the priority #), then the dummy scripts overrides the real script in SOS.  There are 2 solutions:

1)  Move SLEN before (lower priority number) than SOS.  Make sure you load a save made prior to installing SLEN and they should appear again.

2)  If you are confident, can unpack the the bsa through MO - check out the S.T.E.P. info here ( http://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:Mod_Organizer) for info/instructions about bsa archives.  Unpack the bsa into the mod's folder, then navigate to that folder (right-click on mod, select "open in explorer").  Go into the scripts folder, find the script with the name beginning with SOS (not sure of the name, but it's the only one with that name) and delete it.  Also make sure to delete the bsa as well.  If you go this route, you need to do this each time you update the SLEN mod (at least until the author removes that unnecessary script from the bsa).

This problem is due to MO having the option on (by default) to treat bsa as loose files - read the "Archives" section of the link ( http://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:Mod_Organizer#Archives) to learn more info.

Otherwise, not sure of your issue.

I've always used the MCM to change an NPC's size. Get them under your crosshair (so the prompt to talk to them shows) then open the MCM, go to the Player/NPC tab, and there you can choose a schlong and size for them.

Are we running different versions? Because I haven't seen the Player / NPC Settings tab for a while now. I know I have the full version of SOS but the only thing I see in my MCM menu is "General Settings" and whatever race-changing/probability settings for 'x' schlong (UNP for example).

Or do I have to target the NPC before doing this?

Edit: Realized it was not updated...

Are you using the full version of SOS AND ModOrganizer AND do you have SexLab Eager NPCs installed?  If so...

SLEN includes a dummy version (empty script) of one of SOS's scripts, and if SLEN has a higher priority than SOS (check the priority #), then the dummy scripts overrides the real script in SOS.  There are 2 solutions:

1)  Move SLEN before (lower priority number) than SOS.  Make sure you load a save made prior to installing SLEN and they should appear again.

2)  If you are confident, can unpack the the bsa through MO - check out the S.T.E.P. info here ( http://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:Mod_Organizer) for info/instructions about bsa archives.  Unpack the bsa into the mod's folder, then navigate to that folder (right-click on mod, select "open in explorer").  Go into the scripts folder, find the script with the name beginning with SOS (not sure of the name, but it's the only one with that name) and delete it.  Also make sure to delete the bsa as well.  If you go this route, you need to do this each time you update the SLEN mod (at least until the author removes that unnecessary script from the bsa).

This problem is due to MO having the option on (by default) to treat bsa as loose files - read the "Archives" section of the link ( http://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:Mod_Organizer#Archives) to learn more info.

Otherwise, not sure of your issue.

Ok im going to try that and see if it works. i did see that SLEN was in fact higher priority than SoS so that will be my first move. thanks for the tip on that one. Oh and can i just start a new save rather than pick up an old one?

Ok im going to try that and see if it works. i did see that SLEN was in fact higher priority than SoS so that will be my first move. thanks for the tip on that one. Oh and can i just start a new save rather than pick up an old one?

What I ran into was once SLEN was installed and the game run (and a game saved) with it at the higher priority, hitting the Reset SOS in the SOS MCM would never work.  If I saved with SLEN higher, then quit, changed the order so SOS was the higher priority, then launched that save (which was saved with SLEN in the higher priority), hitting the Reset SOS would still not work.  It was not until I went back to a save previous to installing SLEN that SOS worked.  HOWEVER, your best is as always:  Try it yourself and see.  Using the save made with SLEN higher may work for you.

gotta problem, the permaudnies hit and it's telling me I don't have any add-ons, but they are in the folder with the main file and the esps are turned on...what gives?

Disable the schlong esp files, load game, save and exit

Then enable the schlong esp files and load last saved game

Been using this mod since day 1 of my playing and i love it to bits! I am curious though if there are any more varieties of schlong besides the ones listed on the first page.

off top of head, (and not their real names)

Hung like a Horse ( http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1819-horse-penis-for-cbbe-unp-and-sos-males/ ) if you want it weird shaped

For the Ladies (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20211-sos-schlong-for-females-unp/ ) if you want your ladies to pack meat

but.... Not for all the Ladies (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1699-sos-female-schlongifier-no-schlong-addon/ ) if you want to use the above but don't want to have them all to pack meat, (and don't want to fiddle with CK)

I think those are the main ones which arn't actually strap ons. (Hormones has it's own special UNP Bimbo one, but that's special - probably).

Been using this mod since day 1 of my playing and i love it to bits! I am curious though if there are any more varieties of schlong besides the ones listed on the first page.

Also the following add-on introduces different sets of schlongs (uncut/ barbed khajiit/ Argonian) in accordance with actors' race.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1847-sos-leito-schlongs-addon/

Many thanks you two! I like variety in my game and the more the better!

EDIT: I found a nice lizard mod that I'm now using but it has no balls included with it. Is there a mod I can download that for equippable balls? I like me some HDT ball jiggle!