Devious Devices - Captured Dreams Shop v4.15 - files removed

3 hours ago, Veladarius said:

The file name of the ini file is  Skyrim.ini   the Skyrimprefs file has the graphics settings for the game. The ini file is created when the game is first run and is in the same location as the Skyrimprefs file.

ooohh my! i find it!! but my ini file is so empty!! only have this so i suppose that is why my pc and game is not working in a better way!! maybe i install something wrong do you know why my ini can be so empty? i know that doesnt have anything with the mod but maybe you can give me an opinion thanks and i hope dont bother you

[Display]
sD3DDevice="AMD Radeon(TM) R3 Graphics"
[Grass]
b30GrassVS=1
[Water]
bReflectLODObjects=1
bReflectLODLand=1
bReflectSky=0
bReflectLODTrees=1
[General]
sLanguage=ENGLISH 

7 hours ago, irvingmlfa said:

ooohh my! i find it!! but my ini file is so empty!! only have this so i suppose that is why my pc and game is not working in a better way!! maybe i install something wrong do you know why my ini can be so empty? i know that doesnt have anything with the mod but maybe you can give me an opinion thanks and i hope dont bother you

[Display]
sD3DDevice="AMD Radeon(TM) R3 Graphics"
[Grass]
b30GrassVS=1
[Water]
bReflectLODObjects=1
bReflectLODLand=1
bReflectSky=0
bReflectLODTrees=1
[General]
sLanguage=ENGLISH 

I have added a LOT of commands to my ini file, it is far from standard and a lot of people would tell you that is bad.

Are you using the original version of Skyrim or SE? If it is SE that may be why there is a difference (the GRASS entry does not look familiar so I am thinking it is SE) but generally the file only contains items where the value is not a default value. 

On 4/19/2019 at 1:48 PM, Veladarius said:

While there are some incompatibilities with v4 just about every item will work as intended (as far as I know only the custom armbinder does not). The worst thing that should happen is an item has some features (animations for example) that do not work,

I know about this, the paralysis spell is keeping the scene from continuing but the spell effects won't end until after the scene does

v4.05 is very old and the translation was done by CGI

I can see points where the customer is trying to equip a gag on you but is getting a 'None' error in referencing the player alias. Use   SQV <quest>   on these three quests and check the 'PlayerRef' alias to see that it is populated (should be by default):

CDxPackageDelivery

CDxSlavery_Functions

Overall I can see where you enter the shop both initially (devices being equipped on slaves and tags being set for items) and when you return (items being equipped on npc's again). Because of the errors with the gag I can tell that you are at the customer (CustomerUnhappy function is triggered and that is where errors referring to the gag are happening).

The last thing in the log concerning CD or DD is:

After this the log ends.

Try the following from a previous post:

At what point does the punishment fail? What is the last bit of dialogue from Master? That will help me determine if the handoff between the delivery quest and punishment quest worked or if the problem is happening in the punishment quest. Since there are no errors in the log referring to these quests (at least nothing after you return).

Another thing to check is to check   sqv  cdxPunishmentSet01   and tell me if the aliases are filled or not (should be visible on the screen as soon as you use the command as they are listed last). This will tell me if the punishment quest was even initialized. If not then I can tell you how to start the quest and get it going.

There is one thing going on from the Hearthfires DLC, this keeps happening once you visit your home from it (can also see that you are a vampire and sleep in the coffin - not that it matters to CD):

This repeats fairly often and has caused issues for some people, not sure why it does cause issues for some and not others or why it does at all.

Last thing: which version of Skyrim are you using? Original or Second Edition?

Hi and sorry for my late response. I use the Original Version of Skyrim. I try to test everything mentioned above but it will take some time. And by the way, my Character isn't a Vampire and have never been and i never ever sleept in a coffin.

Anyone know how long the manor part of the quest lasts? I got to the next floor and have been going day by day. Feels like I been doing it for forever.

If i have to sweep one more dirt pile i might just go insane.

NVM: Go figure the time i ask the question is when i get a 'change' lol

11 hours ago, Veladarius said:

I have added a LOT of commands to my ini file, it is far from standard and a lot of people would tell you that is bad.

Are you using the original version of Skyrim or SE? If it is SE that may be why there is a difference (the GRASS entry does not look familiar so I am thinking it is SE) but generally the file only contains items where the value is not a default value. 

no im ussing the normal version of skyrim still dont know why my files are like that, some people recomended me the EMBoost so im trying with that and i will see if the game runs better anyway my pc i think have less resourses that yours so im still thinking that can be the source of the issues anyway thanks for your always fast answers !!

Heya o/

after that lovely young las gave me the advertisement for your lovely shop in Windhelm, I wanted to see those neat toys myself. Sadly as soon as I try to enter the shop, the game crashes. :( There are a lot of errors in my log, but I can't make heads nor tails of it. So I'm hoping someone here can point me in the direction of the addon which might interfere, or if I have missed something else. Playing the Skyrim SE.

Many, many thanks in advance. ?

Papyrus.0.log

12 hours ago, irvingmlfa said:

no im ussing the normal version of skyrim still dont know why my files are like that, some people recomended me the EMBoost so im trying with that and i will see if the game runs better anyway my pc i think have less resourses that yours so im still thinking that can be the source of the issues anyway thanks for your always fast answers !!

ENBoost helps a lot. My game overall uses about 3gb ram with ENBoost being about 2/3 of that. If you continue to have issues upload a copy of the papyrus log and I will take a look to see if there is anything going on that may be causing a problem.

11 hours ago, Feyiama said:

Heya o/

after that lovely young las gave me the advertisement for your lovely shop in Windhelm, I wanted to see those neat toys myself. Sadly as soon as I try to enter the shop, the game crashes. :( There are a lot of errors in my log, but I can't make heads nor tails of it. So I'm hoping someone here can point me in the direction of the addon which might interfere, or if I have missed something else. Playing the Skyrim SE.

Many, many thanks in advance. ?

Papyrus.0.log 150.52 kB · 0 downloads

The errors from the mod with the script starting with _SN is it looking for other mods to see if they are there, not anything to worry about.

The errors from CD about the missing property on items is normal due to the items being v3 and using DD v4, should not cause any issue but the game stops during this part and never gets to loading the characters or equipping items on them (unless you have logging for DD turned off). 

The log overall is rather short, if possible upload a log from a session with several minutes of play before entering the shop so I can see what all is going on in the game as there may be processes happening that I can't see.

8 hours ago, Veladarius said:

ENBoost helps a lot. My game overall uses about 3gb ram with ENBoost being about 2/3 of that. If you continue to have issues upload a copy of the papyrus log and I will take a look to see if there is anything going on that may be causing a problem.

yes still i think i need to configure better my ENBoost but seems to works better now yes im going to try to find the papyrus if the issues keep going! thanks Veladarious

12 hours ago, Veladarius said:

The errors from the mod with the script starting with _SN is it looking for other mods to see if they are there, not anything to worry about.

The errors from CD about the missing property on items is normal due to the items being v3 and using DD v4, should not cause any issue but the game stops during this part and never gets to loading the characters or equipping items on them (unless you have logging for DD turned off). 

The log overall is rather short, if possible upload a log from a session with several minutes of play before entering the shop so I can see what all is going on in the game as there may be processes happening that I can't see.

Thanks for checking. Will upload a longer log later when I've played a bit.

Hello I am having troubles with the propriety slave quest line. I am at the part where i take Alessia into the manor dungeon. The scene plays, master whips Alessia and orders Herram to take me back to baracks fade and then I am stuck, master stays at the bottom of the stairs and I am stcuk there with disabled controls.

I tried the following:

- wait 1 hour

- check if any force greet scene are still going on (about 8 scene id i found in this topic) - non were playing 

- present NPC are Herran, Racan, master and Vallun

Any other idea what to do?

I also noticed that Alessia has blackface bug.

Ok tried another thing:

after the scene stucked up I enable player controls and runned to the barracks. Once inside the barracks I disable the players controls. My character runned back to the dungeon and once back in the scene spot I get another fade and I get teleported to the barracks. Hope it will help if someone gets stucked as me.

5 hours ago, xseno said:

Hello I am having troubles with the propriety slave quest line. I am at the part where i take Alessia into the manor dungeon. The scene plays, master whips Alessia and orders Herram to take me back to baracks fade and then I am stuck, master stays at the bottom of the stairs and I am stcuk there with disabled controls.

I tried the following:

- wait 1 hour

- check if any force greet scene are still going on (about 8 scene id i found in this topic) - non were playing 

- present NPC are Herran, Racan, master and Vallun

Any other idea what to do?

I also noticed that Alessia has blackface bug.

Ok tried another thing:

after the scene stucked up I enable player controls and runned to the barracks. Once inside the barracks I disable the players controls. My character runned back to the dungeon and once back in the scene spot I get another fade and I get teleported to the barracks. Hope it will help if someone gets stucked as me.

Using the wait function (wait an hour) and it will continue. For whatever reason the AI package for Master does not want to end properly. This has worked for me every time it happens, not sure why it would not work for you.

Sorry, took me a day. Had some trouble with other mods, corrupted saves, that sort of thing. Now, after finding the culprint of the corrupted saves, reinstallation of Skyrim SE and mods I was hoping it would be okay. So I played a bit (new save), tried to enter the shop... crashed to the desktop. :( Oh, and the couriers have now black heads. -.-

Papyrus.0.log

2 hours ago, Feyiama said:

Sorry, took me a day. Had some trouble with other mods, corrupted saves, that sort of thing. Now, after finding the culprint of the corrupted saves, reinstallation of Skyrim SE and mods I was hoping it would be okay. So I played a bit (new save), tried to enter the shop... crashed to the desktop. :( Oh, and the couriers have now black heads. -.-

Papyrus.0.log 60.19 kB · 1 download

If the courier's heads were fine before then it is likely something with your game as the normal reason for it is the facegen info was not exported after the character was changed in the Creation Kit. I don't know what was involved in creating the SE version as that was done by blyss4226 (I don't use Skyrim SE myself), just make sure the files you are using are marked for use with for SE.

As for the log it is only a little less than 2.5 minutes and most of what is in the log is script initialization. The last part of the log is some DD events being registered, SexLab's mcm menu being loaded and then ending with SexLab Aroused starting its periodic update and scan.

If you have DD's logging turned on then I don't even see it starting to apply devices to npc's (generally the most intensive part) and if it was loading the interior when it crashed I would expect to see at least some of this in the log. The only errors that refer to CD are the property errors for the animations used in DD v3 that are no longer there in DD v4.

On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 7:49 PM, irvingmlfa said:

yes still i think i need to configure better my ENBoost but seems to works better now yes im going to try to find the papyrus if the issues keep going! thanks Veladarious

https://wiki.step-project.com/ENBoost

To have a stable game you need:

Crash Fixes

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72725/

SKSE Plug-in Preloader

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75795/?

and ENBoost.

• 2 weeks later...

I completed Erani quest and brought her to my house in solitude. Gave her some chores. Releoded hte game and now erani just stand where she was at the last moment. She is not een responding to the follow me commands. Any idea how to fix it?

13 hours ago, xseno said:

I completed Erani quest and brought her to my house in solitude. Gave her some chores. Releoded hte game and now erani just stand where she was at the last moment. She is not een responding to the follow me commands. Any idea how to fix it?

There are reset commands for her in the slavery section of the MCM menu.

Im gonna say that you really need to be a real masochist to download and use this mod, i have spended more hours trying to figure it out bugs than enjoying the mod, just right now what should be a prison break quest when allesia jails you, just to figure out wtf to do because a note in the chest is unreachable, had to add it to my self via console after not knowing wtf to do after giving emma the remains, second, the guards were friendly (one really was nice enought to said bye after i was leaving with sacked (defeat mod) allessia), saw alessia sleeping just trying to find a key to the secret door, because again, i didnt know wtf to do because couldnt read the note, quest markers not showing etc, i guessed i had to take allesia with me, so i talk to her and nothing, she went back to sleep, so i guess i need to capture her, so i used the sack from defeat mod, just to realize she goes poof after unsacking her.

Now, back at the manor after proper capture of her, searching for the master was a paint in the fucking ass because hey, markers are overrated right?, she tells me to take Alessia to the manor basement, right, i go there and wait like 4-5 hours so the high lord of her mightness shows up, it start the scene to see who she is, but hey, she said basement, but decides to see who she is by going upstair and taking control of my character to follow her and getting stuck on the stairs everytime i tried; before this quest i have being struggling with other bugs that thanks to the forum i could pass up, bugs that are like from 2016 on the date those post helped me. 

The guard that takes you to the smith for the first time after leaving me was force greeting me every gd time had to disable him and enable him after i was far from him, same with Rayani.

Also, the smithing quest is just a OP exploit to increase smithing, i just had to give my self via console the items to put in the chest, because went from smith lvl 10 i went to almost 50 in record time doing lame iron stuff with infinite iron ingots avalaible  for you.

The orc that gives you ore when he says its 15 ingots my player said 20 (even when i didnt readed the note), he also was bugged dialogue the second time i got to him, got a solution on the forum about setting stage on console, it worked.

The mod clearly has potential to be good, but it need QoL content instead of keeping adding stuff, if you dont want to give markers, at least put notes that work or good descriptions on the journal

Hi All,

I am having an issue with the slavery end of this mod, where you can either choose to be a hard worker or a lowly slave.  The hard work options tell a ports me to the CD shop where the scene hangs up on the master reading the note, waiting it out does nothing, looking at the console just says "player in scene busy" and it waits some more time.  The lowly slave choice leaves me locked in the xcross and I an not even move.  I have even tried this option on a clean save and it hangs in the same spots both times.  Going to try and re-download and stall and see if that fixes the issue.

Thanks. if any one has a answer.

8 hours ago, Dep200 said:

Hi All,

I am having an issue with the slavery end of this mod, where you can either choose to be a hard worker or a lowly slave.  The hard work options tell a ports me to the CD shop where the scene hangs up on the master reading the note, waiting it out does nothing, looking at the console just says "player in scene busy" and it waits some more time.  The lowly slave choice leaves me locked in the xcross and I an not even move.  I have even tried this option on a clean save and it hangs in the same spots both times.  Going to try and re-download and stall and see if that fixes the issue.

Thanks. if any one has a answer.

Is Herran therre? If not use  sqv CDxSlaveryOpening to get his ID, use it with PRID <ID> then use  Moveto Player

Usually one of the main reasons some scenes hang is that an actor is missing

Hi all,

Thanks, got it to work the first time I tried the fixes for the scene freeze it did not work, shut everything down, reloaded, tried the scene freeze fixes and it worked.  Yes Herran was standing there, the Master just froze on the reading note animation.

I have a new question, Neo's Slave Leia Renewal shows up as available on the Addon Management page of the MCM but when I click the update on the side of this page nothing happens it just says working and Neo's Slave Leia Renewal's status never changes from available and none of the resources show up as options to buy or on any of the NPCs.

Thanks for any help.

i dont know if i am in the right place to ask help but my skyrim died while trying to install the captured dreams shop mod and i dont know how to fix it please help

here is a photo with my installed mods  

im new in the modding comunity and i dont really know how to do this things

my problem is that when i try to open skyrim it just dont run, not even the betesda logo shows up, just keeps on my desktop

image.png.faf0b35ccb02dc95c84be239d4ae1e9f.png

image.png.03984c7d9d700659a6189d7e45eb4245.png

image.png.0301615fcfbd7fbf4695cd91a239c33a.png

image.png.65ff8bda6627bda13014f5afafb6c571.png

9 hours ago, jackdore09 said:

i dont know if i am in the right place to ask help but my skyrim died while trying to install the captured dreams shop mod and i dont know how to fix it please help

here is a photo with my installed mods  

im new in the modding comunity and i dont really know how to do this things

my problem is that when i try to open skyrim it just dont run, not even the betesda logo shows up, just keeps on my desktop

image.png.faf0b35ccb02dc95c84be239d4ae1e9f.png

image.png.03984c7d9d700659a6189d7e45eb4245.png

image.png.0301615fcfbd7fbf4695cd91a239c33a.png

image.png.65ff8bda6627bda13014f5afafb6c571.png

First, if you are using Skyrim SE get rid of any CD files that doers not have 'SSE' in the name, you have 2 versions downloaded that are completely incompatible with each other.

Second, I do not see ZAZ Animation Pack there which is a requirement for CD, you can use any of the current versions (v7 or v8) as any will work. This is likely the reason for the issue as if any mod is missing a master (required esp / esm) it will cause it to crash or not start before the menu loads.

10 hours ago, jackdore09 said:

where i can get the zaz animation pack?

Here:

You might also want to check out the second post in my blog about navigating LL. The link is in my signature below (it's the second blog listed).