Devious Devices - Captured Dreams Shop v4.15 - files removed

Hi, I Get Error in "Just a Property Slave" Quest.

When Second Scenario (Blacksmith) While Trying Escape from Capture Dream.

The Screen is Blank. After that, Raccan and Herran just Leave and Player Stuck Forever on the Ground.

I Guest thats need some Fix.

Any Suggest?

7 hours ago, Mart0206 said:

Edit:

After i get stuck command "sqv cdxexpquest02" show the current stage on 180. Using "sqv cdxexpquest02 setstage 500 (5 isn´t working) triggers two additinal scenes with Elenwen. Afterwards she goes to bed while i stand in the room, time passes, she stands up again and the finishing dialog happened where the palyer is transported back to CD Shop. 

Didn´t there was a part with a cell, a party and a rough guard?

There was but you skipped them. Whatever triggered the struggle portion of Defeat never released control of you for the scenes. If you skipped from 180 to 500 then you missed everything in between (each stage goes up by 5 with no jumps bigger than that).

3 hours ago, Black714 said:

Hi, I Get Error in "Just a Property Slave" Quest.

When Second Scenario (Blacksmith) While Trying Escape from Capture Dream.

The Screen is Blank. After that, Raccan and Herran just Leave and Player Stuck Forever on the Ground.

I Guest thats need some Fix.

Any Suggest?

Yes, it is broken. The paralysis spell kills the scene but you can fix it:

Enable your controls so you can stand and have the spell end

Disable your controls

Use  sqv cdxslavery_player and get the ID's for Herran and Raccan and use PRID <ID> then Moveto player  for each of them.

Use  startscene  xx19b6e5     xx is the load position of the mod and can be gotten using help CDx   and it will be the first 2 digits of any CD item that comes up

That should get it going. This should only be done once the first scene ends (may auto start once you reset yourself and move the two npc's there - or not and you will need to start the scene).

19 hours ago, Veladarius said:

There was but you skipped them. Whatever triggered the struggle portion of Defeat never released control of you for the scenes. If you skipped from 180 to 500 then you missed everything in between (each stage goes up by 5 with no jumps bigger than that).

Ahh, i thought so, that the steps progress by 5. So i will try to jump from 180 to 185 and see what happened. I will try a attempt on weekend without SL Defeat, or at least change some options in defeat, maybe i can deactivate that struggle bar somehow.

Thanks for your advice. :)

*Edit*

Found it!

It is indeed SL Defeat, which cause the stuck. I set the SL Defeat MCM Option "Player Victim" from active to not active and the quest continues. Still not quite sure what to struggle bar triggered but at least i was able to proceed.

Hello Veladarius 

first of all I would like to thank you for this incredible mod, I must say that I am bad enough for these things but until now I managed to reach the solitude mission by fixing several problems with solutions within the forum, but here I got stuck I can not free Elisif she just stays on the bed with the cuffs on and my character moves alone, although I force the AI nothing happens so i dont know what to do now, will you have any suggestions?

and without a doubt I look forward to the update and the new version

7 hours ago, irvingmlfa said:

Hello Veladarius 

first of all I would like to thank you for this incredible mod, I must say that I am bad enough for these things but until now I managed to reach the solitude mission by fixing several problems with solutions within the forum, but here I got stuck I can not free Elisif she just stays on the bed with the cuffs on and my character moves alone, although I force the AI nothing happens so i dont know what to do now, will you have any suggestions?

and without a doubt I look forward to the update and the new version

There should be a point that she wants out (should make some noise or say so) and when you speak to her it should start a dialogue then a scene. If the scene does not start and you still have control of your character try disabling your controls (scenes with the player won't run if they are enabled).

If that does not work use   SQV  CDxExpQuest03    and look up the variable  boundsession  and tell me what it is (likely it is 1) and I should be able to tell you how to jump start things.

On 4/2/2019 at 6:10 PM, Veladarius said:

There should be a point that she wants out (should make some noise or say so) and when you speak to her it should start a dialogue then a scene. If the scene does not start and you still have control of your character try disabling your controls (scenes with the player won't run if they are enabled).

If that does not work use   SQV  CDxExpQuest03    and look up the variable  boundsession  and tell me what it is (likely it is 1) and I should be able to tell you how to jump start things.

it actually happens after Elisif asks me to release it, my player moves next to the bed and nothing else happens, I put the command that you told me on the console and this is what appears to me
"(000198c1)
::tempplayerbeltrend_var= (2606C673)

::usesexposition_var= 0
::vagplug_var= (26109B9D)
::willusebra_var= 0
-3 aliases for quest 'cdexpquest03' (26107F6E)
REF 'elisif?-> "(000198C1)

Ref 'player'->" (00000014)

REF 'Master'-> "(26007C23)

---Quest state--------------------
Enabled? Yes

State: Running

Current stager: 250

Priority: 99

But to be honest i dont know very well how to use the console so i hope im not bothering you with this question 

Thanks for your last fast answer

12 hours ago, irvingmlfa said:

it actually happens after Elisif asks me to release it, my player moves next to the bed and nothing else happens, I put the command that you told me on the console and this is what appears to me
"(000198c1)
::tempplayerbeltrend_var= (2606C673)

::usesexposition_var= 0
::vagplug_var= (26109B9D)
::willusebra_var= 0
-3 aliases for quest 'cdexpquest03' (26107F6E)
REF 'elisif?-> "(000198C1)

Ref 'player'->" (00000014)

REF 'Master'-> "(26007C23)

---Quest state--------------------
Enabled? Yes

State: Running

Current stager: 250

Priority: 99

But to be honest i dont know very well how to use the console so i hope im not bothering you with this question 

Thanks for your last fast answer

'pg up' and 'pg dn' keys should scroll through the console output.

HI there,

Is it possible to replace a few things in the mod with my other armors / clothes i found to be more fun?

I'd like to change the maid outfit to another :)

Anyways, great mod! Still waiting for the next update :D

4 hours ago, jujoco said:

HI there,

Is it possible to replace a few things in the mod with my other armors / clothes i found to be more fun?

I'd like to change the maid outfit to another :)

Anyways, great mod! Still waiting for the next update :D

Maid outfit can be changed by going into the meshes/devious/store/maid uniform  folder and replacing the meshes there with different ones (shoes are only used in the Customer Assist 02 as a slave for the session).

48 minutes ago, irvingmlfa said:

amazing, thanks for your answer yes i find the boundsession variable and its with a 0 

To trigger the force greet you need to do the following:

Find the mod ID (load position) by using  help CDx and it is the first 2 digits of any CD item (device, quest or anything else starting with CDx) - it will be used as XX below

Disable your controls in the CD MCM menu (player page)

Use the command   startscene xx05e17a     this should start the release scene and continue from there.

38 minutes ago, Veladarius said:

To trigger the force greet you need to do the following:

Find the mod ID (load position) by using  help CDx and it is the first 2 digits of any CD item (device, quest or anything else starting with CDx) - it will be used as XX below

Disable your controls in the CD MCM menu (player page)

Use the command   startscene xx05e17a     this should start the release scene and continue from there.

in my case xx are 26 then i use de command after disable my controls but my player still just walk and stand in the bed side and nothings else run, maybe i have something wrong, it hapens to me at thalmor place but i fixed with one of your answers in forum but now i dont know what im doing bad i follow all the steps

and another question what mods do you have? i mean i have al the ones that are required for CD exept racemenu i use ECE (i like the faces)  well the correct question is what do you use to run your mod in a better way, because also i have a lot an maybe thats is making issues for me 

1 hour ago, irvingmlfa said:

in my case xx are 26 then i use de command after disable my controls but my player still just walk and stand in the bed side and nothings else run, maybe i have something wrong, it hapens to me at thalmor place but i fixed with one of your answers in forum but now i dont know what im doing bad i follow all the steps

and another question what mods do you have? i mean i have al the ones that are required for CD exept racemenu i use ECE (i like the faces)  well the correct question is what do you use to run your mod in a better way, because also i have a lot an maybe thats is making issues for me 

I have a lot of mods, I don't use as many adult mods as I used to but I did all my testing with everything enabled (usually 240 - 250 esp's) so how many doesn't make a difference. The only mods that cause issues are ones that can take over npc's (usually to start sex scenes) so any mods that can do that need temporarily disabled (usually able to in their MCM menu - an example is Cursed Loot's Sex attacks).

Do the items on Elisif get removed?

1 hour ago, Veladarius said:

I have a lot of mods, I don't use as many adult mods as I used to but I did all my testing with everything enabled (usually 240 - 250 esp's) so how many doesn't make a difference. The only mods that cause issues are ones that can take over npc's (usually to start sex scenes) so any mods that can do that need temporarily disabled (usually able to in their MCM menu - an example is Cursed Loot's Sex attacks).

Do the items on Elisif get removed?

i see i thought that was because of frostfall or something, and i dont have the coursed loot´s sex attacks also i start all the CD mod in a new game with one mod that makes you start in other place and no where the dragon attack in the vanila normal game hhaha just to play this mod haha

and no she still is wearing her items cuffs in the bed and my player is standing just looking  at her, thats after she ask me to release her i select the option my player walks and nothing even doing your recomendation, hehe maybe she will be a cuff queen forever :P 

22 minutes ago, irvingmlfa said:

i see i thought that was because of frostfall or something, and i dont have the coursed loot´s sex attacks also i start all the CD mod in a new game with one mod that makes you start in other place and no where the dragon attack in the vanila normal game hhaha just to play this mod haha

and no she still is wearing her items cuffs in the bed and my player is standing just looking  at her, thats after she ask me to release her i select the option my player walks and nothing even doing your recomendation, hehe maybe she will be a cuff queen forever :P 

Your character walks away? If so then a previous force greet did not end properly.

Set the stage to 275, that should end that scene, you may have to select Elisif in the console and resurrect her.

1 hour ago, Veladarius said:

Your character walks away? If so then a previous force greet did not end properly.

Set the stage to 275, that should end that scene, you may have to select Elisif in the console and resurrect her.

no my character walks to the bed to release her but never do it just stand looking at her and Elisif keep tied in the bed 

8 hours ago, irvingmlfa said:

no my character walks to the bed to release her but never do it just stand looking at her and Elisif keep tied in the bed 

The scene is set up to have you go to the bed, remove the restraints and resets Elisif's idle and clothing then start a dialogue which has about 3 lines then sets the stage to 275 (which ends the scene). If the dialogue won't start I am not sure what is keeping it from doing so. At this point I am not sure what is going on, if you have a save from just before the scene started I suggest running through it again but set up papyrus logging so if something happens you can upload the log and hopefully I can find what is stopping things from continuing (just give the game a few moments to run before starting the scene so it can complete the startup of all the various scripts for the mods).

9 hours ago, Veladarius said:

The scene is set up to have you go to the bed, remove the restraints and resets Elisif's idle and clothing then start a dialogue which has about 3 lines then sets the stage to 275 (which ends the scene). If the dialogue won't start I am not sure what is keeping it from doing so. At this point I am not sure what is going on, if you have a save from just before the scene started I suggest running through it again but set up papyrus logging so if something happens you can upload the log and hopefully I can find what is stopping things from continuing (just give the game a few moments to run before starting the scene so it can complete the startup of all the various scripts for the mods).

i made it!! load from another save and all still looks like was about to go in the same way but then i hit Elisif so she moves from the bed to defend herself and then i disable te control and use the console with what you told me and now i finish that quest  thanks for all your help!

last question until i have another big issue that can,t resolve,  when i ask Master for job and she offer a special one and i selected and next dont let me accept it just letme choose "maybe latter" its a issue or something? 

anyway thanks for your help! 

1 minute ago, irvingmlfa said:

i made it!! load from another save and all still looks like was about to go in the same way but then i hit Elisif so she moves from the bed to defend herself and then i disable te control and use the console with what you told me and now i finish that quest  thanks for all your help!

last question until i have another big issue that can resolve,  when i ask Master for job and she offer a special one and i selected and next donte let me accept just choose "maybe latter" its a issue or something? 

anyway thanks for your help! 

This happens on the 4 'Letter' quests like the one with Elisif. These quests are only available for a limited time from when the letter is sent then it is unavailable again and you have to wait until the system decides to make it available again. As I stated before the higher your level the more likely it will happen (modifier is like 2x or 3x your level as a % increase in chance) so it will likely be offered again soon. This is done to simulate a limited window of opportunity when the quest can be done.

6 hours ago, Veladarius said:

This happens on the 4 'Letter' quests like the one with Elisif. These quests are only available for a limited time from when the letter is sent then it is unavailable again and you have to wait until the system decides to make it available again. As I stated before the higher your level the more likely it will happen (modifier is like 2x or 3x your level as a % increase in chance) so it will likely be offered again soon. This is done to simulate a limited window of opportunity when the quest can be done.

oo okey! thanks for all the help and for your fast answer!! its an amazing mod!

Interesting issue:

Was released from slavery via Simple Slavery (did nothing basically and waited until got chucked out)

This has lost my inventory (useless junk, but the note given suggests that it should have been placed somewhere), but more importantly, Master seems stuck in the manor house now.

She'll hand out jobs from there, but thinks that I'm in a permenant punishment & won't visit the shop itself.

8 hours ago, gollum007 said:

Interesting issue:

Was released from slavery via Simple Slavery (did nothing basically and waited until got chucked out)

This has lost my inventory (useless junk, but the note given suggests that it should have been placed somewhere), but more importantly, Master seems stuck in the manor house now.

She'll hand out jobs from there, but thinks that I'm in a permenant punishment & won't visit the shop itself.

If you were tossed out of CD's Slavery then there would have been a backpack in the area where you were released at with the items in it. If a mod had altered the landscape in that area a bit the item could be under some terrain and using TFC can help locate it.

As for her not leaving the most likely reason is that the final part of CD's slavery did not end as it will keep her in the Manor house. Use    SQV  CDxSlavery_Prop_Cage   to see if it is completed, if it isn't then also check the quests   CDxSlavery_Player  and CDxSlavery_Property  and if they are use the CompleteQuest <quest name>   to complete them all. If you want to see if you can get your items you should do that first as I am not sure if the script to return the items will work once done (the last 2 can be completed with no issues). If these are complete and she is still in the house use  ClearQuestAlises <quest ID> where the ID will either be the name or the actual ID number (use help <quest name> to get the ID) to clear her alias and get rid of the alias's AI packages but, again, if you are going to go look for your stuff do it before doing this step. Technically you can end the quest and clear the aliases but you will have to find the chest undergound (beneath the pack) as the command to return the items requires the use of an alias in the command.

Interesting.

I'm sure I got ported directly to Simple Slavery (Slave Auction mod), with as far as I remember no transition in-between.

The setup is heavily modded though, and I may well have mis-remembered what happened :P

Will try and unstick her from the Manor house later, but if it doesn't work, the save is no biggy.

Much appreciated though.

hi, i don't get it. every item from this mod works, (the items i testet with (additemmenu mod) all the buildings and npc are fine but not the master! when i speak to her she welcomes me and thats it, i got no dialogue option with her, i can't change anything in mcm and the live another live simple slavery start didn't work. i land in a test cell with a riekling without control over my character.  i allready tried to update but this doesnt help. it must be a mod conflict wich isn't in the description. i use this mod, because its not running, only as a recource right now. but i really would like to play it. my load order is attached and yes i know i have really much mods installed but believe it or not, my game is running good. captured dreams is the only mod that doesn't work right. i hope somebody can help me with that.

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2019-04-16T15-01-58.txt