Devious Devices - Captured Dreams Shop v4.15 - files removed

On 4/18/2019 at 5:51 PM, Veladarius said:

You are still getting multiple errors from Being Female, Creature Framework, Devious Followers (I believe, is at position A0 now) and NIO. Another mod that is doing quite a few things is FNIS Sexy Move. There are other mods that do constant checks running as well, I don't remember what mods these script prefixes go with but the prefixes are CRDE (commonly used DD mod), SGO and RNPC (don't recognize these two at all). These are running at intervals as often as 15 seconds for each mod

I do think I found what may be interrupting things (at least in this case): Lovers Comfort

These lines are near the end of the log several times:

Lovers Comfort may be trying to initiate something between Master, Tessa and Nissa which would interfere with the scene.

Another mod that has interfered with CD before is Sanguine's Debauchery

You also may want to try some ini file changes, particularly these two values in the Papyrus section:

These are the values I use, yours are set to 1.2 on each. This would give a bit more time for scripts to run, you can try increasing these in your ini file a bit (maybe half as much of an increase) and see if that helps.

CRDE is Deviously Enslaved Continued. for its scan time i personally suggest 31 seconds or any other prime number in seconds. it takes quite a while before it would run into most other mods scan times. i have seen that the mods i have used, which do scans are between 15 and 30 seconds, with CRDE set to 31 seconds it does scan when other do but it will take a few cycles from each mod to align with each other.

4 hours ago, kapibar said:

Update to the above.

I installed PC Exclusive Animation Path. The NPC now moves, and keeps the fighting stance, but the whip is not equipped.

If you have equipped the whip or crop (whatever he had on him) he should use it, if not you can use the 'EvaluatePackage' console command on him and it should get him to evaluate his AI packages and start the scenes AI package. Otherwise you can try waiting 1 hour using the wait command and see if he goes back to his routine. Since he would now have the whip / crop he should perform the next scene properly.

11 hours ago, Veladarius said:

If you have equipped the whip or crop (whatever he had on him) he should use it, if not you can use the 'EvaluatePackage' console command on him and it should get him to evaluate his AI packages and start the scenes AI package. Otherwise you can try waiting 1 hour using the wait command and see if he goes back to his routine. Since he would now have the whip / crop he should perform the next scene properly.

Latest update: I finally made it work, after changing some settings in FNIS patches. So I'm good for now :).

Thanks for your help.

Question related to the quests in the mod, especifically the Slave Erani quest: I have been playing for at least sixty hours in my current file, but I have yet to have gotten the Slave Erani quest even once; is there a specific way to trigger it, other than the expansion being complete?

14 minutes ago, craz3 said:

Question related to the quests in the mod, especifically the Slave Erani quest: I have been playing for at least sixty hours in my current file, but I have yet to have gotten the Slave Erani quest even once; is there a specific way to trigger it, other than the expansion being complete?

The requirements are having a rank with Master of 15 or more ( help   cdxrankmaster   will bring up the global variable and its value)

The % chance of it happening is 30 + (your level x 2), if it is under this then you should receive a letter about it (have 2-4 days to go to Master about it) otherwise it is put on hold for 3-5 days then checked again. Also, the expansion MUST be completed and it is recommended that you have a home where you can take her (even homes from mods will work so long as you can get her inside).

You can use   sqv cdxTask_Manager   to see the status of the quest, look for the following variables:

Avail_ExpQuest04      0=no, 1=yes

Timer_ExpQuest04     Days to either start the quest if above is 1, otherwise is days before checking if available again.

You should be able to manually set it so you can speak to Master and get the quest, just use   setpqv  cdxTask_Manager  avail_expquest04 1    and then speak to Master and ask about a special quest (may be under available quests but I believe that is the dialogue tree it is in).

Also, when you use the sqv command above check that the quest has a timer running, should be all the way at the top (use pg up to scroll) and it will be listed under the papyrus section, it will have an interval of about 24 hours. If it isn't there you should be able to restart the Task Manager timer in the MCM menu (very important as the Task Manager quest controls when all the quests are available).

I came on an issue downloading:

CD Part 3 - Catsuit CBBE Mesh & Bodyslide Data.zip

Seems the file has a .txt extension

I changed manually to .7z and things seems to work perfectly.

Just for you to know. Tx for the mod and keep up the great work! ?

I've been having problems getting the runaway scene to play out properly as a property slave.

I had the typical problem with the paralysis causing problems so I attempted to fix it by using a combination of startscene xx19b6e5, enabling/disabling player controls and moving the guards to the player, however this didn't work.

The scene successfully begins, and they end up saying "Master is not going to be happy with you." but then just walk off and the player is left where they are.

Is there a way I can skip to the next scene (which I assume takes place after a teleport)?

On 4/25/2019 at 3:07 PM, Mare_92 said:

I came on an issue downloading:

CD Part 3 - Catsuit CBBE Mesh & Bodyslide Data.zip

Seems the file has a .txt extension

I changed manually to .7z and things seems to work perfectly.

Just for you to know. Tx for the mod and keep up the great work! ?

Odd as the file extensions on the download page are all .7z or .zip so I am not sure why it would have shown as a .txt instead.

19 hours ago, sdjkaskdaskjd said:

I've been having problems getting the runaway scene to play out properly as a property slave.

I had the typical problem with the paralysis causing problems so I attempted to fix it by using a combination of startscene xx19b6e5, enabling/disabling player controls and moving the guards to the player, however this didn't work.

The scene successfully begins, and they end up saying "Master is not going to be happy with you." but then just walk off and the player is left where they are.

Is there a way I can skip to the next scene (which I assume takes place after a teleport)?

Check this post: 

49 minutes ago, Schranza21 said:

Hello

Have the following problem

Shackles, cuffs, ropes, do not stay fixed

Have a video of 4 different types

video of my problem

Please help

Sry for bad English translate by Google

If these are items from ZAP they don't have the DD mechanic with them and DD does not recognize standard ZAP items anymore (removed keyword recognition), if they are DD v4 or Cursed Loot items I don't know why they would not work and would be something to take up with the developer. None of these items should be sold (as far as I can see in TESVEdit) and they are not included in any of my restraint arrays where items are generally pulled from.

Also, your link goes back to this page.

25 minutes ago, Veladarius said:

If these are items from ZAP they don't have the DD mechanic with them and DD does not recognize standard ZAP items anymore (removed keyword recognition), if they are DD v4 or Cursed Loot items I don't know why they would not work and would be something to take up with the developer. None of these items should be sold (as far as I can see in TESVEdit) and they are not included in any of my restraint arrays where items are generally pulled from.

Also, your link goes back to this page.

Mods

DD v4.

Captures Device

Devios Loot

Video

54 minutes ago, Veladarius said:

Check this post: 

Ok, so usually they would walk away without saying anything after running towards the player (after the shock), but after those commands they place the player in restraints and say "Master is not going to be happy with you", but then still walk again without saying anything and no teleport happens.

4 hours ago, sdjkaskdaskjd said:

Ok, so usually they would walk away without saying anything after running towards the player (after the shock), but after those commands they place the player in restraints and say "Master is not going to be happy with you", but then still walk again without saying anything and no teleport happens.

Are you still paralyzed on the ground or do you have control of your character? If you are paralyzed then you need to enable your controls, let the effect wear off then disable the controls again and do what is outlined in the post. If you still have control then it needs disabled. Beyond that the commands to teleport everyone to their proper places are in a script at the end of the scene.

5 hours ago, Schranza21 said:

Mods

DD v4.

Captures Device

Devios Loot

Video

1 - items from ZAZ Animation Pack do not have the DD scripts to keep you bound, just effects to play the animations.

2 - items from DD Assets do not have any scripts on them and would be considered cosmetic only.

3 - CD Arm Cuffs do not bind the player's arms in any way, that is either an effect from ZAP or another DD mod.

If you want items that have DD's effects you need to get them from either DD Integration, DD Expansion, Captured Dreams (do not get items with CD in the item name as they are quest items) or Cursed Loot (caution on those items as many are quest devices) or another DD mod.

8 hours ago, Veladarius said:

1 - items from ZAZ Animation Pack do not have the DD scripts to keep you bound, just effects to play the animations.

2 - items from DD Assets do not have any scripts on them and would be considered cosmetic only.

3 - CD Arm Cuffs do not bind the player's arms in any way, that is either an effect from ZAP or another DD mod.

If you want items that have DD's effects you need to get them from either DD Integration, DD Expansion, Captured Dreams (do not get items with CD in the item name as they are quest items) or Cursed Loot (caution on those items as many are quest devices) or another DD mod.

Hello

Ahh ok

What kind of mod do I need that I can use individual devices

1 hour ago, Schranza21 said:

Hello

Ahh ok

What kind of mod do I need that I can use individual devices

You can take items from DD Integration, DD Expansion, Captured Dreams (avoid any items with CD at the start of the name) and there are some mods that add DD scripts to ZAP items but most of them are available in the DD Expansion.

12 hours ago, Veladarius said:

Are you still paralyzed on the ground or do you have control of your character? If you are paralyzed then you need to enable your controls, let the effect wear off then disable the controls again and do what is outlined in the post. If you still have control then it needs disabled. Beyond that the commands to teleport everyone to their proper places are in a script at the end of the scene. 

So what happens is the shock takes place and the player is paralysed. I can enable player controls and then walk around. I then disable it and move the guards to the player, but either they say nothing, put their weapons away and walk away (if I dont use the startscene command) or the player is put in restraints and they say that line (if I use the startscene command).

9 hours ago, Skyrim555 said:

Hello, I've been having trouble with taking a delivery. every time master tries to equip items I see the message "CD EQUIP" appear in the top left, then master says "Hey!" and it stops. I tried resetting everything in the quests menu to no avail. tried it with and without anything in my inventory. is it a bug or did I somehow bug out the quest?

Post a papyrus log of when it happens so I can see if there is an error happening or another mod interfering. Make sure that DD Integration's logging is turned 'ON' so I can see the commands as it works.

Something things to do though is set the device preferences in the CD MCM menu, sometimes if this is not set it has trouble deciding what to equip. Also make sure you are not advancing through the dialogue too quickly.

the game crashes  when I try to return with the slave that masters requires to the store, always the game or it closes or freezes the screen and does not run anymore, I'm thinking that if the mod has too many scripts my PC, i mean the memory can not process them, I have the same problem with Cursed loot when I try to get to Windhelm but I would like a second opinion,

a pc with more resources would avoid these problems? I only happen with these mods, but I think they are the ones that have the most scripts

5 hours ago, irvingmlfa said:

the game crashes  when I try to return with the slave that masters requires to the store, always the game or it closes or freezes the screen and does not run anymore, I'm thinking that if the mod has too many scripts my PC, i mean the memory can not process them, I have the same problem with Cursed loot when I try to get to Windhelm but I would like a second opinion,

a pc with more resources would avoid these problems? I only happen with these mods, but I think they are the ones that have the most scripts

My mod has a lot of scripts but very few run at once. The most intensive thing that happens in the entire mod is entering the shop and having the items equipped on the slaves there by DD (most all other slaves use cosmetic versions of everything but the belt).

One of the things you can do to give scripts more time to run is making adjustments to the following entries in the ini file under the PAPYRUS section:

fUpdateBudgetMS=1.8
fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=2.0
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=1000.0

These are the values I run. I have an older i5 2500k running at stock speed of 3.3 ghz and 16gb ram (Skyrim and ENBoost combined rarely goes over 3gb usage).

If you are running a lot of mods that are constantly running checks in the background (which if you have issues with cursed loot you likely do) then you should look to increase the time between scans of those mods. For example Creature Framework updates every 5 seconds and scans every actor/creature within 2 cells, there are other mods that do similar things and this is also generally done on entering a new cell. Combine that with the equipping of items from DD when entering the shop will cause issues in this situation. I used to have far more slaves in the shop (double what there is now) but had to cut it down as others had issues with it (I never did even before upgrading to my i5 cpu).

This is my entire ini file if anyone is interested. Grass is disabled and the ugrids is set to 9 and lots of other adjustments:

sIntroSequence=
bUseThreadedTempEffects=1
bUseThreadedParticleSystem=1
bMultiThreadMovement=1
bUseThreadedMorpher=1
iNumHWThreads=4
iHWThread4=3
iHWThread3=2
iHWThread2=1
iHWThread1=0
bAnimateDoorPhysics=0
bPreCullActors=1
bUseHardDriveCache=1
bUseThreadedBlood=1
bUseThreadedTextures=1
bUseThreadedMeshes=1
bUseThreadedLOD=1
bUseThreadedAI=1
bBackgroundLoadVMData=1
iAiThread1HWThread=5
iAiThread2HWThread=3
iRenderingThread1HWThread=1
iRenderingThread2HWThread=0
bUseBackgroundFileLoader=1
bSelectivePurgeUnusedOnFastTravel=0
uStaticNeverFade=1
iPostProcessMillisecondsLoadingQueuedPriority=5
bForceFullLOD=1
ReservedMemorySizeMb=1024
[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1
fUpdateBudgetMS=1.8
fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=2.0
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=1000.0
iMinMemoryPageSize=128
iMaxMemoryPageSize=512
iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=76800
[Display]
fShadowLODMaxStartFade=1000.0
fSpecularLODMaxStartFade=2000.0
fLightLODMaxStartFade=3500.0
iShadowMapResolutionPrimary=512
iTintTextureResolution=2048
bAllowScreenshot=1
fDefaultWorldFOV=67
fDefault1stPersonFOV=67
fSunShadowUpdateTime=0.5
fSunUpdateThreshold=0.5
fNearDistance=25
bFloatPointRenderTarget=1
[Audio]
fMusicDuckingSeconds=6.0
fMusicUnDuckingSeconds=8.0
fMenuModeFadeOutTime=3.0
fMenuModeFadeInTime=1.0
[Grass]
bAllowLoadGrass=0
bAllowCreateGrass=1
bDrawShaderGrass=0
iMinGrassSize=95
iMaxGrassTypesPerTexure=2
iGrassCellRadius=4
[GeneralWarnings]
SGeneralMasterMismatchWarning=One or more plugins could not find the correct versions of the master files they depend on. Errors may occur during load or game play. Check the "Warnings.txt" file for more information.
[Archive]
sResourceArchiveList=Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa
sResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa, Dragonborn.bsa, Dawnguard.bsa, Hearthfires.bsa, Update.bsa
[Combat]
fMagnetismStrafeHeadingMult=0.0
fMagnetismLookingMult=0.0
[Water]
bReflectExplosions=0
bReflectLODLand=1
bReflectLODObjects=0
bReflectSky=1
bReflectLODTrees=1
[BackgroundLoad]
bBackgroundLoadLipFiles=1
bLoadBackgroundFaceGen=1
bUseMultiThreadedFaceGen=1
bBackgroundCellLoads=1
bLoadHelmetsInBackground=1
bUseMultiThreadedTrees=1
bSelectivePurgeUnusedonFastTravel=0
[Animation]
bMultiThreadBoneUpdate=1

i had installed the papyrus with Nexus mod manager but until now i didnt realize that i dont have it on my list of the INI, well in my case i dont know where the INI file is, the one i open and have similar files like yours is on this location mygames->skyrim->skyrimprefs  so i suppose that is the INI file (this SKYRIMPREFS) but as i said the papyrus seccion dont appear i will paste in here spoiler what i have. dont know maybe that is the problem with me

and by the way you create an amazing mod

Spoiler

[General]
fBrightLightColorB=1.0000
fBrightLightColorG=1.0000
fBrightLightColorR=1.0000
iStoryManagerLoggingEvent=-1
bEnableStoryManagerLogging=0
[Imagespace]
bDoDepthOfField=1
iRadialBlurLevel=1
[Display]
iBlurDeferredShadowMask=3
fInteriorShadowDistance=3000.0000
fShadowDistance=4000.0000
iShadowMapResolutionSecondary=1024
iShadowMapResolutionPrimary=2048
iShadowSplitCount=2
iMaxAnisotropy=8
fLeafAnimDampenDistEnd=4600.0000
fLeafAnimDampenDistStart=3600.0000
fTreesMidLODSwitchDist=5000.0000
fGamma=1.0000
fDecalLOD2=1500.0000
fDecalLOD1=1000.0000
fSpecularLODStartFade=600.0000
fShadowLODStartFade=200.0000
fLightLODStartFade=2500.0000
iTexMipMapMinimum=0
iTexMipMapSkip=0
iWaterMultiSamples=0
iMultiSample=8
iShadowMode=3
bTreesReceiveShadows=0
bDrawLandShadows=0
bFull Screen=1
iSize H=1080
iSize W=1920
fMeshLODFadePercentDefault=1.2000
fMeshLODFadeBoundDefault=256.0000
fMeshLODLevel2FadeTreeDistance=2048.0000
fMeshLODLevel1FadeTreeDistance=2844.0000
fMeshLODLevel2FadeDist=10000000.0000
fMeshLODLevel1FadeDist=10000000.0000
iScreenShotIndex=2
bShadowMaskZPrepass=0
bMainZPrepass=0
iMaxSkinDecalsPerFrame=10
iMaxDecalsPerFrame=30
bFloatPointRenderTarget=0
sD3DDevice="AMD Radeon(TM) R3 Graphics"
bFXAAEnabled=0
iShadowMapResolution=2048
fShadowBiasScale=0.2500
iShadowMaskQuarter=4
iAdapter=0
iPresentInterval=1
iShadowFilter=3
bShadowsOnGrass=1
bTransparencyMultisampling=0
bDeferredShadows=1
bDrawShadows=1
[Grass]
b30GrassVS=1
fGrassStartFadeDistance=5000.0000
fGrassMaxStartFadeDistance=7000.0000
fGrassMinStartFadeDistance=0.0000
[MAIN]
bGamepadEnable=1
bCrosshairEnabled=1
fHUDOpacity=1.0000
bSaveOnPause=1
bSaveOnTravel=0
bSaveOnWait=0
bSaveOnRest=0
fSkyCellRefFadeDistance=150000.0000
[GamePlay]
bShowFloatingQuestMarkers=1
bShowQuestMarkers=1
iDifficulty=2
[Interface]
bDialogueSubtitles=0
bGeneralSubtitles=0
fMouseCursorSpeed=1.0000
bShowCompass=1
[Controls]
fGamepadHeadingSensitivity=0.9100
fMouseHeadingSensitivity=0.0125
bAlwaysRunByDefault=1
bInvertYValues=0
bGamePadRumble=1
bMouseAcceleration=1
bUseKinect=0
[Particles]
iMaxDesired=750
[SaveGame]
fAutosaveEveryXMins=30.0000
[AudioMenu]
fAudioMasterVolume=1.0000
fVal7=1.0000
uID7=0
fVal6=1.0000
uID6=0
fVal5=1.0000
uID5=822120150
fVal4=1.0000
uID4=151134586
fVal3=0.7000
uID3=94881
fVal2=0.4500
uID2=466532
fVal1=1.0000
uID1=554685
fVal0=0.8500
uID0=1007612
[Clouds]
fCloudLevel2Distance=262144.0000
fCloudLevel1Distance=32768.0000
fCloudLevel0Distance=16384.0000
fCloudNearFadeDistance=9000.0000
[TerrainManager]
fTreeLoadDistance=40000.0000
fBlockMaximumDistance=150000.0000
fBlockLevel1Distance=40000.0000
fBlockLevel0Distance=25000.0000
fSplitDistanceMult=1.1000
bShowLODInEditor=0
[NavMesh]
fObstacleAlpha=0.5000
fCoverSideHighAlpha=0.8000
fCoverSideLowAlpha=0.6500
fEdgeFullAlpha=1.0000
fEdgeHighAlpha=0.7500
fEdgeLowAlpha=0.5000
fTriangleFullAlpha=0.7000
fTriangleHighAlpha=0.3500
fTriangleLowAlpha=0.2000
fLedgeBoxHalfHeight=25.0000
fEdgeDistFromVert=10.0000
fEdgeThickness=10.0000
fPointSize=2.5000
[Trees]
bRenderSkinnedTrees=1
uiMaxSkinnedTreesToRender=20
[Decals]
uMaxDecals=250
bDecals=1
bSkinnedDecals=1
uMaxSkinDecals=50
uMaxSkinDecalsPerActor=40
[LOD]
fLODFadeOutMultObjects=7.5000
fLODFadeOutMultItems=4.5000
fLODFadeOutMultActors=4.6000
fLODFadeOutMultSkyCell=1.0000
[Launcher]
bEnableFileSelection=1
bShowAllResolutions=1
uLastAspectRatio=3
[BlurShaderHDR]
bDoHighDynamicRange=1
[BlurShader]
bUseBlurShader=0
[Water]
iWaterReflectHeight=512
iWaterReflectWidth=512
bUseWaterDisplacements=1
bUseWaterRefractions=1
bUseWaterReflections=1
bUseWaterDepth=1

5 hours ago, irvingmlfa said:

i had installed the papyrus with Nexus mod manager but until now i didnt realize that i dont have it on my list of the INI, well in my case i dont know where the INI file is, the one i open and have similar files like yours is on this location mygames->skyrim->skyrimprefs  so i suppose that is the INI file (this SKYRIMPREFS) but as i said the papyrus seccion dont appear i will paste in here spoiler what i have. dont know maybe that is the problem with me

and by the way you create an amazing mod

Reveal hidden contents

The file name of the ini file is  Skyrim.ini   the Skyrimprefs file has the graphics settings for the game. The ini file is created when the game is first run and is in the same location as the Skyrimprefs file.