Devious Devices - Captured Dreams Shop v4.15 - files removed

2 hours ago, lazertomato said:

Still no luck. I click the option, it says, working a little box pops up, I hit ok, and nothing happens. No notification in the top left, and the devices still on.

Could it be a mod conflict?

Edit: Might be worth noting that the Deviously Cursed Loot safeword button doesn't work for me either. So, thinking about it, it's probably bigger than just your mod. But any advice you could spare would be greatly appreciated.

plz halp

If you are using DD v4 I believe it has an option to remove ALL devices even quest items (Cursed Loot won't remove other mods quest items).

6 minutes ago, Veladarius said:

If you are using DD v4 I believe it has an option to remove ALL devices even quest items (Cursed Loot won't remove other mods quest items).

So, I feel dumb, but... when you day DD v4... what exactly do you mean. I figure DD is Devious Devices but is that assets or integration or expansion or...? cuz i can only find DDa v3.0

21 minutes ago, Veladarius said:

Just tried the DD remove quest items button. nothing. Even regular bindings stayed.

...any ideas? or should I try to take this to the DD topic?

Heya

Two other questions please.

1- I have installed the latest Netimmersive Overide Mod in my NMM, and the game keep telling me I did't install it. So Impossible to wear the boots. Do you have an idea of what could be the cause and how to fix this ?

2- A captured Dream COurier comes to me sometimes, freezes myu character as if to go into interaction mod, then leaves. I can't click anything while it does this. Like something was amiss. is that normal ? If not, what should I do ?

10 hours ago, lazertomato said:

So, I feel dumb, but... when you day DD v4... what exactly do you mean. I figure DD is Devious Devices but is that assets or integration or expansion or...? cuz i can only find DDa v3.0

I always refer to Integration since that is the engine for the mod. Assets will change very little as Zadil put strict restrictions on it in that it could only be updated to match the rest of the mod but no new items could be added to it, only his items could be there (that is why there is the Expansion).

10 hours ago, lazertomato said:

Just tried the DD remove quest items button. nothing. Even regular bindings stayed.

...any ideas? or should I try to take this to the DD topic?

You will need to talk to the DD Team about this, since they set it up so items are stored in a listing removal via console does not work entirely anymore.

6 hours ago, Syssiah said:

Heya

Two other questions please.

1- I have installed the latest Netimmersive Overide Mod in my NMM, and the game keep telling me I did't install it. So Impossible to wear the boots. Do you have an idea of what could be the cause and how to fix this ?

2- A captured Dream COurier comes to me sometimes, freezes myu character as if to go into interaction mod, then leaves. I can't click anything while it does this. Like something was amiss. is that normal ? If not, what should I do ?

1 - No idea why this would happen. I use NiO myself since I still use ECE and not Racemenu. I do use an old version of NMM (around version 0.52 so no virtuilization), you can try installing it manually (don't think it is many files) and see if that works.

2 - Do you see dialogue from anyone else? If not then Fus Ro D'Oh is not installed or installed properly (may be a similar case to what is going on with NiO).

I'm sorry, probably was this problem already discussed before but i couldnt find  it:

I am playing on Skyrim SE and have all required mods installed (newest available versions) and when a punishment scene should trigger my character just moves to a place and then nothing happens. Tried to reset Idles but nothing happened, any help pls? Atm i have to avoid the punishment scenes because of that :(

The "Free Trial" doesnt work either, again moving to a place but not equip an item or start the  animation

3 hours ago, DiamondTheDragon said:

I'm sorry, probably was this problem already discussed before but i couldnt find  it:

I am playing on Skyrim SE and have all required mods installed (newest available versions) and when a punishment scene should trigger my character just moves to a place and then nothing happens. Tried to reset Idles but nothing happened, any help pls? Atm i have to avoid the punishment scenes because of that :(

The "Free Trial" doesnt work either, again moving to a place but not equip an item or start the  animation

Do any other scenes from quests and such work? If not then make sure Fus Ro D'oh is properly installed. Beyond that I would need a papyrus log to see if there are any errors coming from the scripts that start the scenes. Personally I don't use SE so my experience with it is non-existent so I can't do much as far as troubleshooting.

1 hour ago, Veladarius said:

Do any other scenes from quests and such work? If not then make sure Fus Ro D'oh is properly installed. Beyond that I would need a papyrus log to see if there are any errors coming from the scripts that start the scenes. Personally I don't use SE so my experience with it is non-existent so I can't do much as far as troubleshooting.

Equipping Belt and collar works when starting a job, i tried reinstalling Fuz Ro D-oh but i think i did it wrong (realised lips from nps in this mod dont move) i hope i did it right with the papyrus, i read many warnings (first time i did the papyrus log xD)

do you think it could conflict with my other mods? i have about 90-100mods activated

Papyrus.0.log

4 hours ago, DiamondTheDragon said:

Equipping Belt and collar works when starting a job, i tried reinstalling Fuz Ro D-oh but i think i did it wrong (realised lips from nps in this mod dont move) i hope i did it right with the papyrus, i read many warnings (first time i did the papyrus log xD)

do you think it could conflict with my other mods? i have about 90-100mods activated

Papyrus.0.log 115.75 kB · 1 download

If you see dialogue from custom npc's in ANY scene then Fus Ro D'Oh is installed correctly and functioning.

There are very few mods that conflict with CD, most are ones that do things in the same location. I run 240 esp's / esm's and have for years and test with my full load order and have very few issues (most are Skyrim being Skyrim).

On to the log (not even near the worst log I have seen):

The log shows a LOT of errors coming from the device hider in DD and in several instances where items are removed they are triggering the 'removeall' failsafe and are being re-equipped. I put a pause between unequipping and removing a device from player inventory in my primary device manipulation scripts to keep from triggering this (about 1/2 second). You may want to try disabling the device hider and see if that makes a difference or change its slot (I use 60 or 61)

The log is also coming up with a number of 'broken item' errors from DD on both CD and non-CD devices and 'fixing' them.

There are several points that DD hits the limit on repopulating items on npc's and aborts the function. Check what you have the number of npc's that are monitored by DD is and lower it (I usually run 3-4). Note that this is happening in the midst of the other errors and may be hitting the throttle limit due to the errors.

NOTE *** ALL of these errors are happening BEFORE DD has completed its compatibility checks (according to the log)

On a non DD related note you have a lot of errors referring to playing sounds (dust drop and similar things) and these are from Skyrim scripts and events.

If you see dialogue from custom npc's in ANY scene then Fus Ro D'Oh is installed correctly and functioning.

There are very few mods that conflict with CD, most are ones that do things in the same location. I run 240 esp's / esm's and have for years and test with my full load order and have very few issues (most are Skyrim being Skyrim).

On to the log (not even near the worst log I have seen):

The log shows a LOT of errors coming from the device hider in DD and in several instances where items are removed they are triggering the 'removeall' failsafe and are being re-equipped. I put a pause between unequipping and removing a device from player inventory in my primary device manipulation scripts to keep from triggering this (about 1/2 second). You may want to try disabling the device hider and see if that makes a difference or change its slot (I use 60 or 61)

The log is also coming up with a number of 'broken item' errors from DD on both CD and non-CD devices and 'fixing' them.

There are several points that DD hits the limit on repopulating items on npc's and aborts the function. Check what you have the number of npc's that are monitored by DD is and lower it (I usually run 3-4). Note that this is happening in the midst of the other errors and may be hitting the throttle limit due to the errors.

NOTE *** ALL of these errors are happening BEFORE DD has completed its compatibility checks (according to the log)

On a non DD related note you have a lot of errors referring to playing sounds (dust drop and similar things) and these are from Skyrim scripts and events.

Sadly reducing monitored npc by DD doesnt affect that and changing the device hider neither :x dont know

4 hours ago, Syssiah said:

Yes it was my fuz ro doh... Thank you for the help !

However, now I get a popup message asking me to install CD Support file. But I can't find such file ? Mind to tell me where to look at please ? :)

What does the message say exactly as I don't recall adding in a message like that. If it is the SE version of the mod it may be referring to the DD v4 armbinder removal script patch.

4 hours ago, Syssiah said:

Here is the screenshot

ScreenShot1.png.c0067fee158f7f219537c4aa1f0b1342.png

3 hours ago, notwavman said:

It's part of DDe (DD Equip) mod, look for it there.

Never used the mod myself. As I understand it has some good utility functions for DD overall but from looking at logs from people it monitors everything equipped and unequipped and tracks the DD items in use on the player and DD by itself can be heavy on papyrus when a number of items are equipped / removed at once.

Heya,

i have the same question about removing a device.

it's a corset that a follower put on my character from the Devious Follower mod, before I installed Cursed Loots & Captured Dreams Mods. But even since I try a FREE ME! command, it stays locked on. Even since I deactivated the Devious Follower mod.

What can I do ? I'd like to start fresh for the CD and DD adventures.

btw, you guys did an awesome job ! *blushes*

51 minutes ago, Syssiah said:

Heya,

i have the same question about removing a device.

it's a corset that a follower put on my character from the Devious Follower mod, before I installed Cursed Loots & Captured Dreams Mods. But even since I try a FREE ME! command, it stays locked on. Even since I deactivated the Devious Follower mod.

What can I do ? I'd like to start fresh for the CD and DD adventures.

btw, you guys did an awesome job ! *blushes*

Is the corset a regular corset from DD or is it a special one from Devious Followers that you can't remove yourself?

If it's a regular corset from DD, you can use a restraints key to remove it yourself.

If it's a special one from Devious Followers, something from Devious Followers will need to remove it for you.

You'll need to enable Devious Followers again, go back to a save where Devious Followers was still enabled and then let Devious Followers remove it for you.

Hello Veladarius,

the additional quest (non-standard) like the Visit of Elenwens Party, etc. They seem to not start at my game. I might not fullfill the requirements to trigger them, but the stats don´t change somehow. My character atm is:

Submissive

all 4 additional starts on "4" (but i don´t know how to change or influence those)

Success Rate: Exellent

Friendship to Master: very good

The quest with the session in the VIP House i only got once. After completing, it never happend again. But it should, am i right?

Do you have any advice for me? I didn´t try the part with the enslavement, since it is deactivatedby default.

with kind regards

Mart0206

5 hours ago, Mart0206 said:

Hello Veladarius,

the additional quest (non-standard) like the Visit of Elenwens Party, etc. They seem to not start at my game. I might not fullfill the requirements to trigger them, but the stats don´t change somehow. My character atm is:

Submissive

all 4 additional starts on "4" (but i don´t know how to change or influence those)

Success Rate: Exellent

Friendship to Master: very good

The quest with the session in the VIP House i only got once. After completing, it never happend again. But it should, am i right?

Do you have any advice for me? I didn´t try the part with the enslavement, since it is deactivatedby default.

with kind regards

Mart0206

First is to make sure they are enabled in the MCM menu (is checked) as all extra quests are inactive by default.

As for the Tendency requirements they are listed on the main page under the 'Special Tasks' section. Typically these are set before speaking to Master but if you look up 'tendency' using the 'help' command (  help  tendency  ) they should be listed and are factions. You can use the console command   modfactionrank <faction id>, x    x being how much you want to adjust the current value by (range of +3 to -3 if the value is currently 4). This is the link to the command https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=ModFactionRank

'Date with a Jarl' and 'To Fetch a Slave' should be available to you now as there are no tendency requirement and you are submissive. These are given at random times (check is done every few days once you qualify for them) and you will receive a letter via the CD Courier for them. Also, the higher your level the better the chance of getting the quests.

The VIP house session is a separate, repeatable quest but is only available when there is a guest in the session guest room but that is usually rather frequently but is only offered once while that guest is there. Guests stay a few days and leave and another arrives usually within a few days. You will have to visit the shop while they are there to be offered the session job.

11 hours ago, Veladarius said:

First is to make sure they are enabled in the MCM menu (is checked) as all extra quests are inactive by default.

As for the Tendency requirements they are listed on the main page under the 'Special Tasks' section. Typically these are set before speaking to Master but if you look up 'tendency' using the 'help' command (  help  tendency  ) they should be listed and are factions. You can use the console command   modfactionrank <faction id>, x    x being how much you want to adjust the current value by (range of +3 to -3 if the value is currently 4). This is the link to the command https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=ModFactionRank

'Date with a Jarl' and 'To Fetch a Slave' should be available to you now as there are no tendency requirement and you are submissive. These are given at random times (check is done every few days once you qualify for them) and you will receive a letter via the CD Courier for them. Also, the higher your level the better the chance of getting the quests.

The VIP house session is a separate, repeatable quest but is only available when there is a guest in the session guest room but that is usually rather frequently but is only offered once while that guest is there. Guests stay a few days and leave and another arrives usually within a few days. You will have to visit the shop while they are there to be offered the session job.

Hello Veladarius,

the extra quest are all checked. I just finished another delivery and the request for the Thalmor Embassary was offered. Unfortunally the quest stuck at a certain point. Never had this problem before. Crashes sometimes but not this kind of error.

The quest proceeds till the part where the character is brought to Elenwens Chambers. After the dialog she removes the corset and 2 SL Scenes plays. After the second scene the dialog line

"No kneel before me.."

appears. But for my character the ZaZ animation "Standing, Arms behind back" is played and the "SL Defeat Struggle Bar" appears and done...

Quest stopped at this point.

I have totally no clue why this happend. The struggle bar usually appears after strugged down in combat (SL Defeat as intended) and i use a mod which replaces armbinder with ropes, but the animation/pose is the same. Also Herran equips iron shakles an my character, not an armbinder (or he can´t since the mod

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5954-armbinders-to-rope-bindingswrist-cuffs/

But i remembered in the past the quest could get stucked at this specific part nevertheless of wearing an arnbinder or not. Elenwen just removes the chest slot outfit.

Do you might have any advice how to proceed?

3 hours ago, Mart0206 said:

Hello Veladarius,

the extra quest are all checked. I just finished another delivery and the request for the Thalmor Embassary was offered. Unfortunally the quest stuck at a certain point. Never had this problem before. Crashes sometimes but not this kind of error.

The quest proceeds till the part where the character is brought to Elenwens Chambers. After the dialog she removes the corset and 2 SL Scenes plays. After the second scene the dialog line

"No kneel before me.."

appears. But for my character the ZaZ animation "Standing, Arms behind back" is played and the "SL Defeat Struggle Bar" appears and done...

Quest stopped at this point.

I have totally no clue why this happend. The struggle bar usually appears after strugged down in combat (SL Defeat as intended) and i use a mod which replaces armbinder with ropes, but the animation/pose is the same. Also Herran equips iron shakles an my character, not an armbinder (or he can´t since the mod

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5954-armbinders-to-rope-bindingswrist-cuffs/

But i remembered in the past the quest could get stucked at this specific part nevertheless of wearing an arnbinder or not. Elenwen just removes the chest slot outfit.

Do you might have any advice how to proceed?

Because the quest is linear it is set so each stage is set 5 apart. Use   sqv  cdxexpquest02  to get the stage then set the stage to the next one (current +5) but make sure your controls are inactive (scenes with the player will not run if they are). That should get things moving again.

Because the quest is linear it is set so each stage is set 5 apart. Use   sqv  cdxexpquest02  to get the stage then set the stage to the next one (current +5) but make sure your controls are inactive (scenes with the player will not run if they are). That should get things moving again.

Thanks for your quick response. So that doesn´t explain, why i get stucked after the 2nd sex scene with Elenwen after said her dialog..

So if that happend, i am going to disable player controls, use console and the command " sqv  cdxexpquest02 "

Let´s say it shows "3"

is the command " sqv  cdxexpquest02 setstage 3 " ?

Edit:

After i get stuck command "sqv cdxexpquest02" show the current stage on 180. Using "sqv cdxexpquest02 setstage 500 (5 isn´t working) triggers two additinal scenes with Elenwen. Afterwards she goes to bed while i stand in the room, time passes, she stands up again and the finishing dialog happened where the palyer is transported back to CD Shop. 

Didn´t there was a part with a cell, a party and a rough guard?