Devious Devices - Captured Dreams Shop v4.15 - files removed

Just went to the shop again after updating everything, didn't notice the shop sign til now. I like what you did there lol

Would there be any future plans on using the basement by the way? Seeing the master or her assistant interacting with the slaves, training them, might give some atmosphere to the place. Not to mention the possibility of the player joining in the fun.

Zadil made the sign for me, I think he did a great job on it. I will add some scenes down there at some point.

Yeah, I think I am going to end up restructuring the dialogue (again). I want to set it up so the people there become more familiar with you the more you do. Starting out only a few things would be available to do and as things progressed you get to do more and more things. Right now the dialogue is not structured to handle that so I will have to lay it out again. I am nowhere near finished with this, I am just getting started.

It would be nice that if she puts the bindings on you, that she would consider you "hers." Even if only on a temporary basis. Also making her angry would cause you some punishment and skill loss, maybe even being put on display.

Having the Master belt the player long term is something I am looking to add, it just adds to some of the other dialogue a bit (and may interfere with quests from other mods). If the player belongs to the master you may not have a choice on participating in some scenes or have no choice but perform some quests like the delivery quests.

I am using faction ranks to track the relationship level with the various NPC's and have dialogue vary accordingly. What dialogue appears will depend on how much they like you so some things like quests or trading may not be available if you piss them off. Scale is 1-20 divided up into 5 ranges (very poor, poor average, good and very good) with dialogue depending on the range. It means writing a crapload of dialogue for a number of the interactions though.

I'm really loving this mod. When you are wearing the gag, there needs to be someway to interact / gain favor with the master so she'll take it off.

I had a thought about possible punishment : She locks all of your gear in a chest and dunps you in the middle of nowhere, naked and bound. You have to make your way back and submit/grovel. OR She sends you to the Temple of Dibella for "re-education." When you return, your base line arousal is higher, and you get a reduction to something for not wearing restarints (cuffs).

Should the new plugs be affecting NPC's? since i gave lydia one and i've not seen/heard it go off, her arousal is 90

Yes, they should be, I have seen them working on various NPC's. While testing a scene I am building I was trying to get out of an armbinder and the plugs in the slaves went off one after the other.

I'm having a rather odd issue.

At first, talking to any of the NPCs in the store won't bring up any conversation.Solved that by reloading my save.

After that, i can trigger conversations to them, but when i asked what's for sale, they say something like "Something that would look good on you for sure" but don't open any buy window.

Also,when I try to do the quest,nothing happens. I get through all the dialogue but in the end,no new quest is added...

Help.. :(

At first, talking to any of the NPCs in the store won't bring up any conversation.Solved that by reloading my save.

After that, i can trigger conversations to them, but when i asked what's for sale, they say something like "Something that would look good on you for sure" but don't open any buy window.

Also,when I try to do the quest,nothing happens. I get through all the dialogue but in the end,no new quest is added...

I have this same issue. I have NOT, however, had 1.60 installed as I just got this mod...any idea?

I have this same issue. I have NOT, however, had 1.60 installed as I just got this mod...any idea?

If you just installed v 1.61 you need to install v 1.60 first. v 1.61 just has the updated esp.

If you just installed v 1.61 you need to install v 1.60 first. v 1.61 just has the updated esp.

Yeap,didn't know that since I was new to this mod.

Installed v1.60 first then overwritten the .esp with v1.61 and it is now working beautifully.

I got CTD a few times trying to load a save that had my PC in the store but managed to load it eventually.

Just a noob question,if I equipped a gag,but lack the high enough skill to remove it on my own, what can I do to get it off? 

if there is no legit way, what console command must I type?

Once again,thanks for the help!

Yeap,didn't know that since I was new to this mod.

Installed v1.60 first then overwritten the .esp with v1.61 and it is now working beautifully.

I got CTD a few times trying to load a save that had my PC in the store but managed to load it eventually.

Just a noob question,if I equipped a gag,but lack the high enough skill to remove it on my own, what can I do to get it off? 

if there is no legit way, what console command must I type?

Once again,thanks for the help!

You will need a restraint key to get it off.

Okay,cool. Makes sence. Quick question. When I click "download here" on the OP,...under v1.60, there is a bunch of other downloads...what do they do, specifically?

The addon files are used to add items from specific mods to the outfits and for sale. You need the original mod the items came from installed as well. There are links to the mods in one of the spoiler tags.

This doesn't work for me. All of the dialog menus lead to some empty abyss. I never the UI for shop transactions. 

Make sure you install v 1.60 before v 1.61. The update for v 1.61 just has the new esp and needs the rest of the files included with v 1.60.

perhaps u should have named v1.61 an upgrade, would help avoid any confusion later.

This doesn't work for me. All of the dialog menus lead to some empty abyss. I never the UI for shop transactions. 

Make sure you install v 1.60 before v 1.61. The update for v 1.61 just has the new esp and needs the rest of the files included with v 1.60.

perhaps u should have named v1.61 an upgrade, would help avoid any confusion later.

Second that decision, since I made the same mistake :X

Second that decision, since I made the same mistake :X

Sorry for the confusion on this. I made some changes to the file name and text in the main post.

Just did my first delivery and had the belt removed, but not the collar and cuffs. Tried using the 7 restraint keys I got from DD-FTM mod but had no option to use them, talked to the Master but I can't get past the speech test.

Is this on purpose or when the Master remove the belt it was supposed to remove the restraints too? I don't mind it on, just need to know if its on purpose or not. Thanks.

EDIT: I like to add that I'm getting the courier delivering me the flyers on every new game session.

Just did my first delivery and had the belt removed, but not the collar and cuffs. Tried using the 7 restraint keys I got from DD-FTM mod but had no option to use them, talked to the Master but I can't get past the speech test.

Is this on purpose or when the Master remove the belt it was supposed to remove the restraints too? I don't mind it on, just need to know if its on purpose or not. Thanks.

EDIT: I like to add that I'm getting the courier delivering me the flyers on every new game session.

If the belt was removed and not replaced with another one then the collar should have been removed. The belt and collar put on you during the delivery can't be opened with normal keys but requires a different one. If it was not removed then search for CDChastityKey in the console and add it to your inventory so the collar can be removed. The arm and leg cuffs put on you for not paying attention will NOT be removed at the end but can be opened with normal keys.

It looks like I have some dialogue reversed at the end so more items are given if you apologize than not at the very last chance to do so. I am working on a major change to add some scenes and quest(s) so it may be a little while before the next update. half the dialogue has been redone and I am implementing a faction rank based system to determine how the npc's there treat you.

I'm glad to see dialogue changes coming. It feels odd that my character is constantly surprised that she put the items on me at the start of the delivery. Maybe at some point she refers to us as hers and we gladly accept the restraints every quest. Or at some point we have to see the master or we get a debuff. Anywho, great mod regardless.