Devious Devices - Captured Dreams Shop v4.15 - files removed

Hi Veladarius,

Congrats on an awesome mod!!.... It has been wonderfully made and deserves every bit of praise from the community. I have one request though - I have this problem with the load orders of the required masters listed under all the devious devices mods. They are conflicting with each other. It is not game-breaking nor is it an issue in the game. But if all devious devices mods can be made under a single load order list (1)Sexlab.esm 2)Sexlab Aroused.esm, 3)Zaz Animations.esm, 4) Devious Devices Assets.esm), it would be really helpful. Or if it can be done by me. Please suggest how to do so.

Thanks and congrats once again!!

PS: Apologies for the formal professional mail - just been typing a lot of them and finding it difficult to be informal :)

Love the mod.  One thing though... I started the game using Deviant Life (Difficulty 3) and found myself near Half Moon Mill.  I made my way to the shop and for some reason was able to convince the Master to sell to me even though the other two merchants refused.

I was selling some things I had picked up on the way and discovered a bit of an exploit.  If I sold something that was locked on then I received the gold for it, but the item stayed locked.  Testing this further, I clicked a bit faster and this would lead to the removal menu popping up and would sometimes spawn a second version of that item in my inventory.

Love the mod.  One thing though... I started the game using Deviant Life (Difficulty 3) and found myself near Half Moon Mill.  I made my way to the shop and for some reason was able to convince the Master to sell to me even though the other two merchants refused.

I was selling some things I had picked up on the way and discovered a bit of an exploit.  If I sold something that was locked on then I received the gold for it, but the item stayed locked.  Testing this further, I clicked a bit faster and this would lead to the removal menu popping up and would sometimes spawn a second version of that item in my inventory.

That is a byproduct of how the belts and such are set up. They were made to not be able to be sold originally but I made it that the Master would be able to buy/sell them. The scripts were probably falling behind in keeping the items in the inventory and when it caught up it created an extra item. 

The master should not have sold items to you as she should have the same sort of restrictions as the assistants do (35 speechcraft).

Hi Veladarius,

Congrats on an awesome mod!!.... It has been wonderfully made and deserves every bit of praise from the community. I have one request though - I have this problem with the load orders of the required masters listed under all the devious devices mods. They are conflicting with each other. It is not game-breaking nor is it an issue in the game. But if all devious devices mods can be made under a single load order list (1)Sexlab.esm 2)Sexlab Aroused.esm, 3)Zaz Animations.esm, 4) Devious Devices Assets.esm), it would be really helpful. Or if it can be done by me. Please suggest how to do so.

Thanks and congrats once again!!

PS: Apologies for the formal professional mail - just been typing a lot of them and finding it difficult to be informal :)

I didn't realize they were out of order, probably happened while updating to the latest versions of Aroused and such. I reordered the masters on this esp, just take off the ending of the name and replace the old one. I tested it out and it works.

Captured Dreams - ro.esp

I changed it using a program called TESSnip, it is not used by people much anymore but it has its uses now and again. It was included with the Fallout Mod Manager but woks with the TES 4 + 5 games as well. You can drag and drop the items in the order, just move both parts in the record. Make sure you back up the file or have another copy of it as the program won't tell you if something is wrong. I also use the program to get rid of masters that are no longer needed on a file.

when i open the door the game will crash could someone help me

Can you put up a load order? Unless you are using one of the addons everything is from either Skyrim, Devious Devices or ZAZ Animations. There are quite a few npc's in the shop as well (13 if you count the mini-mannequins) so it can be taxing. Also, make sure you have updated all the masters as there have been some major revisions lately.

Is it normal that the ad you get is just an empty note with "IMG:" in it on a rainbow colored background?

I got that on mine as well once I received it.  It might be the type of image file used is incompatible; I think it needs to be a PNG file with a transparent background for it to work properly.

Is it normal that the ad you get is just an empty note with "IMG:" in it on a rainbow colored background?

I got that on mine as well once I received it.  It might be the type of image file used is incompatible; I think it needs to be a PNG file with a transparent background for it to work properly.

No, I screwed up the code to add it in, I missed the <> on either end. I did have to redo the message to get a clear background but I am having some issues getting it centered.

post-101267-0-39699700-1389367864_thumb.jpg

Ah sweet, thought it would be something on my end since I had something similar with another mod.

And thanks for showing us the ad, really appreciate it as someone who roleplays massively. :P

I have been getting into the roleplay aspect of it more, has gotten a bit boring otherwise. I started writing a journal from the perspective of my character in game using the mod Take Note. It has really helped with keeping to my character, kind of fun too.

I adore this mod for the ability to collect and sell, along with actually being able to purchase. The quests look like they could be fun too (Can't get a giggling thought of delivering plugs to Ulfric and Tulius out of my head) so I will have to go try them.

I had been wondering though if there are future plans for the shop beyond what great work has already been put in. For instance, I like treating the shop as an Inn if it gets too late, but instead of a nice bed, my character gets put into some comfy and safe bondage for the night. (More or less, sit and wait, let the imagination run free.)

So besides the not so royal inn stay treatment, I was wondering if things like finding/hiring models, "special" deliveries, quests, and the like were in the plans. I adore all the possibilities that can go with great open mods like this.

I adore this mod for the ability to collect and sell, along with actually being able to purchase. The quests look like they could be fun too (Can't get a giggling thought of delivering plugs to Ulfric and Tulius out of my head) so I will have to go try them.

I had been wondering though if there are future plans for the shop beyond what great work has already been put in. For instance, I like treating the shop as an Inn if it gets too late, but instead of a nice bed, my character gets put into some comfy and safe bondage for the night. (More or less, sit and wait, let the imagination run free.)

So besides the not so royal inn stay treatment, I was wondering if things like finding/hiring models, "special" deliveries, quests, and the like were in the plans. I adore all the possibilities that can go with great open mods like this.

I am looking to add quests and am working on learning how to make scenes so they are not as simple. An inn with that sort of service is an interesting idea but I would probably put it in a separate building at the site. I had been planning on some additional buildings at the site in the future so that is something I will look into. I have been working on an overhaul of the For the Masses mod and some of the things I have learned will be useful for this as well.

Edit: Once the overhaul of For the Masses is done I will have a small update for the shop, mostly some different fixes (like the flier).

If you mean the merge patches: No.

If you are not using any merge patches then the only things they have to sell are vanilla Skyrim items (enchanted armor, weapons and jewelry) so there should not be anything that would cause an error. If the script fragment that starts the process (standard Skyrim script) had an issue it just would not open the sale process.

Hi,

I have a problem for merge files, I try to do that with Wrye Bash but the bashed patch and the cd files are in red now.

The game don't start, he crash with Bathesda message.

tumblr_mzg6h7RwU51tq4g9qo1_1280.jpg

I try to uninstall the cd files but its not possible :

tumblr_mzg6odPDUS1tq4g9qo1_500.jpg

In CK I have this error message : masterfiles missing.

tumblr_mzg6joO9zK1tq4g9qo1_1280.jpg

I don't know how fix the problem. Can you help me ?

It does not look like the original mods are active that the addon files are for. Make sure that they are installed as all the addon files do is add the items from the original mods to the shop.

In CK I have this error message : masterfiles missing.

tumblr_mzg6joO9zK1tq4g9qo1_1280.jpg

I don't know how fix the problem. Can you help me ?

Check this thread, as the error comes from this mod.

Another users reported it in the mentioned thread and solved it by downloading the correct files.