Devious Devices - Captured Dreams Shop v4.15 - files removed

and i have a other problem i cant buy any belts or plugs from the master

If you are belted you need to have a speechcraft of around 40 I believe. If it just those items that she won't sell make sure you are using the latest version as that was an issue that was fixed.

As for making her mad, after the quest you have the opportunity to be rude to her. In the next update not listening at the start of the quest will make things worst at the end if you make her mad. Unfortunately I don't have the skills in mod making or scripting to enslave the player as this is my first mod with any sort of quest or scripts.

k ty for the help should i try to download this mod and install it new or assets and "intergration" hope its right :). and it was just an idea for the enslavement

If I could I would do it. At this point I am going to tie into the quest Min is currently working on as it will do nicely. I still plan on having some scenes involving the player.

If you are belted you need to have a speechcraft of around 40 I believe. If it just those items that she won't sell make sure you are using the latest version as that was an issue that was fixed.

As for making her mad, after the quest you have the opportunity to be rude to her. In the next update not listening at the start of the quest will make things worst at the end if you make her mad. Unfortunately I don't have the skills in mod making or scripting to enslave the player as this is my first mod with any sort of quest or scripts.

k ty for the help should i try to download this mod and install it new or assets and "intergration" hope its right :). and it was just an idea for the enslavement

If I could I would do it. At this point I am going to tie into the quest Min is currently working on as it will do nicely. I still plan on having some scenes involving the player.

sound very nice :). i have a question about installing or update do i need to put the files in skyrim data and replace all files they are already there? or is there a programm who made all mods correctly installed? greetings and ty for all the support on this topic

sound very nice :). i have a question about installing or update do i need to put the files in skyrim data and replace all files they are already there? or is there a programm who made all mods correctly installed? greetings and ty for all the support on this topic

i downloaded all requirements installed them deleted my save and still i cant buy belts and plugs :(

i downloaded all requirements installed them deleted my save and still i cant buy belts and plugs :(

If you are not wearing any items from Devious Devices she should sell to you. If you are wearing anything from Devious Devices (any locking items) then you must have a 35 speechcraft to buy from her.

If she will sell to you and has other items except the belts and plugs make sure the Captured Dreams esp is loaded after the Integration esp as that may cause them to go missing. Beyond that it should work (everything is in the proper lists) as I checked it several times.

If you are not wearing any items from Devious Devices she should sell to you. If you are wearing anything from Devious Devices (any locking items) then you must have a 35 speechcraft to buy from her.

If she will sell to you and has other items except the belts and plugs make sure the Captured Dreams esp is loaded after the Integration esp as that may cause them to go missing. Beyond that it should work (everything is in the proper lists) as I checked it several times.

first intergration then the rest right because by me is assest on top of intergration

I've just started the delivery quest and received the items and been belted and the usual chastity belt quest started but i didn't see any dialogue with who to deliver to.

Is there a way of getting the location repeated or should i have a quest saying where?

There are times that the dialogue skips the part where the customer is named. You will need to reset the quest and can restart it in one of two ways:

If you have the belt on already you can trigger the end by typing in the console: Setstage CDErrandController 14 and you can talk to the Master to end the quest. If you don't have the belt on it can be reset completely by typing in the console: setstage CDErrandController 20 which will reset the quest completely.

I am working on an update that will enable you to ask for the customer name again if the dialogue is tabbed out of. So far what I have tested is working but I have a few other dialogue branches to check (I have added a few to the start and end). I hope to have the update ready tomorrow sometime.

Dunno if this would be easier or harder than creating dialogue entry with the chosen customer location but could you use the chastity quest that will start on belt application to show a map marker of where the customer is, then if you miss it as you will have the entry you could just toggle to journal and hit M and see where you needed to go to start the process of getting it off (assuming she takes it off when you are done)

I've just started the delivery quest and received the items and been belted and the usual chastity belt quest started but i didn't see any dialogue with who to deliver to.

Is there a way of getting the location repeated or should i have a quest saying where?

There are times that the dialogue skips the part where the customer is named. You will need to reset the quest and can restart it in one of two ways:

If you have the belt on already you can trigger the end by typing in the console: Setstage CDErrandController 14 and you can talk to the Master to end the quest. If you don't have the belt on it can be reset completely by typing in the console: setstage CDErrandController 20 which will reset the quest completely.

I am working on an update that will enable you to ask for the customer name again if the dialogue is tabbed out of. So far what I have tested is working but I have a few other dialogue branches to check (I have added a few to the start and end). I hope to have the update ready tomorrow sometime.

Dunno if this would be easier or harder than creating dialogue entry with the chosen customer location but could you use the chastity quest that will start on belt application to show a map marker of where the customer is, then if you miss it as you will have the entry you could just toggle to journal and hit M and see where you needed to go to start the process of getting it off (assuming she takes it off when you are done)

The problem I had was the customer location was not determined until the last part of the dialogue but everything was already set to the next stage in the controller quest. I changed things around so the controller quest is advanced to the delivery stage at the same time as the customer is given. There is also now an intermediate stage that tells the quest that you have received the items so if that has been done but the other has not then it will let you ask again. The quest is done, I am just double checking things since I rebuilt the controller quest.

This is my load order at the moment attachicon.gifmy loadorder.png i hope you can find the problem

oh i forgot something the quest works fine by me i getting pluged and belted and it will removed

Will the Master sell anything to you?

Also, you have both the dragonborn and non dragonborn versions of For the Masses loaded, you just need one or the other .You don't need the merge mod for that running either, it is just needed by Wrye Bash.

This is my load order at the moment attachicon.gifmy loadorder.png i hope you can find the problem

oh i forgot something the quest works fine by me i getting pluged and belted and it will removed

Will the Master sell anything to you?

Also, you have both the dragonborn and non dragonborn versions of For the Masses loaded, you just need one or the other .You don't need the merge mod for that running either, it is just needed by Wrye Bash.

i can buy everything expect the plugs and belts and kk i dint know what db called for so i downloaded both

I have updated the shop with several fixes. If you don't get a customer name / location you can ask again for the customer. Overall the quest is more robust in its structure and is more reliable.

I am still working on the Advertisement for the shop in game, still have a few issues to work out and test. I think my biggest issue is getting the map marker to appear when the ad is read. Suggestions on how to do that are welcomed. I don't know if the ad will be delivered or not, depends on if the trigger is working properly.

My skyrim going unlimited not responding after going capture dream shop. (

my skyrim also will not responding on changing map or something, but it go normal after done loading from hdd

If it is freezing on entering the shop make sure you are using the latest versions of Devious Devices, Aroused and SexLab. You may also want to try using Safety Load http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/46465/? whish will help on loading issues.

My skyrim going unlimited not responding after going capture dream shop. (

my skyrim also will not responding on changing map or something, but it go normal after done loading from hdd

If it is freezing on entering the shop make sure you are using the latest versions of Devious Devices, Aroused and SexLab. You may also want to try using Safety Load http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/46465/? whish will help on loading issues.

I try Safetyload right now... should had result in 10 minutes.

I think my sexlab, aroused and DD was newest...

Apparently the trigger for the advertisement is working - you will see a debug message saying Letter Sent. It is set to happen after level up at/after level 3.

Edited

Sorry about that, i think the crash not from Safetyload.

I am looking for it, but CD shop I cant go in from last or last 2 version

I'm baffled on mine here.

I don't get any option from them other than ones relating to buying keys. I used to be able to buy items fine, but now I'm kinda stuck. 

Not wearing anything lockable, so I'm really lost.

Any ideas?

I didn't change any of the dialogue from the main part in this update so I am not sure what the issue is. If you are not wearing anything lockable then it does not have any restrictions on the buying/selling dialogue and the delivery quest dialogue is separate. You may want to try doing a clean save without the shop loaded, hopefully that should reset everything.

i write here how i install the mod first asset the i install intergation overwrite all datas there are double, the for the mass again the same, and then captured dream and overwrite all datas. if i want to make the quest she dont give me the belt the dialoge dont go further and if i want to buy one there are a lightning behind all items and the will not be locked if i equip hope for help then i like this mod very (sry for my english)