Devious Devices - Captured Dreams Shop v4.15 - files removed

In CK I have this error message : masterfiles missing.

tumblr_mzg6joO9zK1tq4g9qo1_1280.jpg

I don't know how fix the problem. Can you help me ?

Check this thread, as the error comes from this mod.

Another users reported it in the mentioned thread and solved it by downloading the correct files.

Ok, thank you.

You also need the original mods for the other addon files. There are links to them in the one of the spoiler tags on the first post. You need those to use the addon files.

Hello. I have some problem, after completing the delivery quest, belt is removed, but plugs are not. They are not in my inventory, but they are working. How do i remove them? I tried to insert another plug, but it said I have already had them.

Hello. I have some problem, after completing the delivery quest, belt is removed, but plugs are not. They are not in my inventory, but they are working. How do i remove them? I tried to insert another plug, but it said I have already had them.

This happens sometimes and is caused by the way Devious Devices - Integration works. It equips an additional item invisible item as a token. You just have to remove it via the console. The best way to do it is to unequip all items you are wearing (and optionally putting all items in your inventory into a container, makes it easier to search for the token item). Then open the console, enter player.showinventory and look for an item that has no name and is tagged as WORN. Remove the found item and everything should be fine.

This happens sometimes and is caused by the way Devious Devices - Integration works. It equips an additional item invisible item as a token. You just have to remove it via the console. The best way to do it is to unequip all items you are wearing (and optionally putting all items in your inventory into a container, makes it easier to search for the token item). Then open the console, enter player.showinventory and look for an item that has no name and is tagged as WORN. Remove the found item and everything should be fine.

In v 1.52 I fixed an issue with the items that were put on were not set up correctly. It could cause an issue if you did not upgrade or upgraded while in the middle of the quest.

In v 1.52 I fixed an issue with the items that were put on were not set up correctly. It could cause an issue if you did not upgrade or upgraded while in the middle of the quest.

I have 1.52. Just installed and get this.

Thank you! That is worked!

I dunno how possible this is, but I wonder: If you mouth off enough, I notice the Master uh... gives you some presents. Perhaps after a time (let's say, 24 hours for example) she should offer to take it off of you in exchange for using you as a display model for a bit or tossing you into a pillory and giving you a good spanking.

Just as a thought.

First things first: this looks to be really fun. Can't wait to see how it develops (the "inn" idea sounds devilishly amazing!)

One question: does anyone in the shop sell keys to the belts/restraints?

There is but you have to look / ask around.

Ahhh, I noticed all the letters lying around, but wasn't sure if they were a hint or just for flavor.

Thanks so much, and please keep up the fantastic work!

anyone having problems with slaves in the shop, i have missing hands for slave no 5, anyone knows how to fix this thanks.

I think that is the one with the armbinder. Make sure the Integration mod is functioning properly.

thanks for the infor, btw great mod and thanks for sharing it with us ^^

Great mode  :)

I have a few questions.

I finished quest for Master and ended gaged and with  armbinder. How do I release from this?

What the difference between the Restraints Key and Chasitity Device Key which can be bought from De'Zra?

Bug

In talking menu with De'Zra Restraints Key costs 2000 but when you buy it you pay 4000.

Maybe bug

You can still pick locks with  armbinder and gag.

What the difference between the Restraints Key and Chasitity Device Key which can be bought from De'Zra?

I can answer this one with certainty, lol.

Restraints Key unlocks Shoes, leg-cuffs, arm-cuffs (not the binder!), Darkstring Harness Locked, the neck-cuff, the blindfold and the different gags. (and prolly some more items I haven't encountered yet.)

Chastity Key unlocks Chastity Belt and Chastity Bra.  (and prolly some more items I haven't encountered yet.)

If you plan on buying your way out, make sure that you've set the Keys to not be destroyed upon use, unless, off course, your DB is filthy rich and doesn't care. ^^

Bug

In talking menu with De'Zra Restraints Key costs 2000 but when you buy it you pay 4000.

Maybe bug

Thanks for letting me know about the bug on the Restraint Key cost, I will get that fixed. As for the Armbinder I believe Min is working on a way to stop that.

Bug

Maybe bug

Thanks for letting me know about the bug on the Restraint Key cost, I will get that fixed. As for the Armbinder I believe Min is working on a way to stop that.

It's about pick locks or how to get release from gag and armbinder after finished quest for Maste. She gaged and put armbinder as punishment for behavior when receiving payment.

Bug 

You can steal having armbinder

Bug

Maybe bug

It's about pick locks or how to get release from gag and armbinder after finished quest for Maste. She gaged and put armbinder as punishment for behavior when receiving payment.

Bug 

You can steal having armbinder

Min is working on the stealing with an armbinder on as well. Those are somewhat difficult to block without blocking a number of other things. 

Couple of questions:

1. I dunno if you've answered this question from anyone else, but is there anyway to make all of the slaves not wear the vanilla clothing, just the binds/cuffs/belts?

2. I'll take a screenshot later, but all of the NPCs inside of the house seem to be having huge mismatches with the heads and body skins (ie, the orcs have pale heads with green bodies). Is there any fix to this? I have Bodyslide 2, Coverwomen, and Navetsea's textures installed, and only the NPCs in the store have this skin problem.

I didn't know that the facegen data was never exported when making a bsa. Here is the Facegen data, just unzip it into the data folder and it will be put into the proper place.

CD Facegen.zip

Here is an esp that will remove the slaves rags from the slaves in the shop. If you are using any of the addon files make sure this is placed before them in the load order or it will remove any items added to the slave outfits from them. It can also be merged into the bashed patch as well.

CD - Slave No Clothes.zip

I will have a small update sometime soon. I think Min is making some updates to Integration soon so it will probably be after that.

Noticed one oddity with the masters quests. It pointed me to make the delivery to Hroki in Markarth, but I got the "I got a delivery for you" option when talking to Mathies in Falkreath, and could complete it with him.

Looks like I was missing a condition on the customer. Fixed for next update.

While i love the shop, the delivery quests and so forth... adding those extras requires modding skills far beyond me... i tried following the pdf, but when i got to the creation kit part it just crashed on me. Is there any easier way to add extras? or do i need to go to Skyrim Community College?

thanks again for a great mod!

While i love the shop, the delivery quests and so forth... adding those extras requires modding skills far beyond me... i tried following the pdf, but when i got to the creation kit part it just crashed on me. Is there any easier way to add extras? or do i need to go to Skyrim Community College?

thanks again for a great mod!

There have been some changes to the structure of the leveled lists so I need to update the pdf. Make sure you have set the Creation Kit to be able to load multiple masters as it is not set to do that normally. To do that:  

To load multiple masters, in SkyrimEditor.ini (in the Skyrim folder), add bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1 under the [General] heading.

To add items to outfits, search for either Slave, Master or Assistant in the leveled lists. To add items for sale, search for Captured in the leveled lists. All the leveled lists are marked as to what they are for.

Maybe i didn't load them correctly to begin with... Please don't laugh... i am total noob at this, but i used Nexus Mod Manager to load and activate the mods i wanted, then off to Wyre Bash to ESMify them... then Creation Kit... I didn't have NMM open when i was in WB or CK... does that help you see what i am doing wrong? Whats the right way to activate the mods without using NMM...

thanks!