Devious Devices - Captured Dreams Shop v4.15 - files removed

i can now buy belts and plugs :) but they wont be locked if i equip them, i tried to install them by nmm i always say no and over write the old datas is the right so or do i make a huge mistake somewhere?

Probably the best way to do it is uninstall the previous version and install the new one. Make sure you are not currently doing the delivery quest or have any of the items locked on from the quest. The delivery quest controller and the items have changed.

i made a new char my problem is now i can equip it buy the quest appears not and by the delivery quest it stop hat and here "i have something for you" it happes nothing i dont get beltet or something i rly dont know why i had the problem with the not lockable items but i dont know how i "repaired" it. i only dint delet my saves could this be the problem? i one start new

Not sure if this has already come up, but I took the delivery quest and upon returning to the shop asked for the items to be removed but got no removal and now i can not take anymore delivery quests.

If you were rude to the master she will not remove the items just replace the collar and belt with ones that use regular keys.

To reset the delivery quest and have it remove the items (won't work for items given if you were rude).

for v 1.51: setstage cderrandcontroller 20

for v 1.52: setstage cderrandcontroller 100

I am not sure why the dialogue is not working correctly as I have tested everything that changed. This is the esp that I am currently using and has had only a minor change (to the letter that is sent). I have checked the dialogue in game and everyone reacts to the player as they should.

Captured Dreams.esp

Just put it in the data folder and overwrite the other one.

i made a new char my problem is now i can equip it buy the quest appears not and by the delivery quest it stop hat and here "i have something for you" it happes nothing i dont get beltet or something i rly dont know why i had the problem with the not lockable items but i dont know how i "repaired" it. i only dint delet my saves could this be the problem? i one start new

Who was the delivery going to?

You can force the quest to the stage of returning to the master by: setstage cderrandcontroller 90  (for v 1.52, v 1.51 is stage 14)

im going to her with a new char and ask for work then dialog appears and i dont goes further then the masters say and on more thing. and i saw in the mcm devious devices, when i click on it it is black and then i cant click on any mods in mcm. i think there is the problem and i using the esp. above this post

im going to her with a new char and ask for work then dialog appears and i dont goes further then the masters say and on more thing. and i saw in the mcm devious devices, when i click on it it is black and then i cant click on any mods in mcm. i think there is the problem and i using the esp. above this post

There have been some reports with the Integration mod (MCM menu missing and such). I think part of the problem may be because of that but I am not sure how to fix it. 

can it be? i saw in the nmm devious devices 2.60 and captured dreams v 1.3. i only installed by drop and overwrite.

These are the versions you need to be using:

Devious Devices - Assets 2.60

Devious Devices - Integration v 2.64

Captured Dreams v 1.52

Plus newer versions of SexLab and Aroused.

Drop and overwrite should still work to update.

it works now fine but i dont know why can it be because of sexlab aroused? but still i need to thank you sir you are a truly nice men who helps whenever he can. i cant really thank you enough. grettings candiru

Aroused had a major change done to it recently and the Integration mod was updated for it.

Tried the quest for the first time, right after going through a lot of trouble to free my girl from all the bindings put on her via the new Alternate Start mod - I have to say, I was pretty surprised at what happened! Definitely my favorite fetch quest at the moment  :cool:

Say, how about this for a different quest - Master wants to advertise her shop, so she sends the Dragonborn to a random hold capital to hand out pamphlets... while clad in assorted merchandise :D People's reactions would range from disgust and humiliating comments to curiosity expressed by toying with DB's plugs to taking advantage of a poor girl who won't get out of bondage unless she hands out enough pamphlets. Feel free to use this idea if you find it worth your time  ;)

Thanks for a great mod!

it`s me again. i really dont know why this is happen. i installed 5 new mods : SexLab guild, sexwith thieves, procreation,hentaicreatures and realistic body system. And now devious devices has problems again, i can`t buy Belts and Plugs, they will not be locked, the quest works not fine, the master won`t Belt me. I really dont know why this is happen. I tried to install the mods again, but it dont helped. If i start a new game, its says devious device is starting and it say`s complete. I really dont know why this is happening. Hope you have an idea. grettings candiru

it`s me again. i really dont know why this is happen. i installed 5 new mods : SexLab guild, sexwith thieves, procreation,hentaicreatures and realistic body system. And now devious devices has problems again, i can`t buy Belts and Plugs, they will not be locked, the quest works not fine, the master won`t Belt me. I really dont know why this is happen. I tried to install the mods again, but it dont helped. If i start a new game, its says devious device is starting and it say`s complete. I really dont know why this is happening. Hope you have an idea. grettings candiru

Sounds like you hit a bug that I posted a warning about in the Integration thread. Revert to a savegame prior to it effecting you (Verify by checking that the MCM menu loads), Set "NPC Slots" to 0, and the bug will not reoccur. Will be fixed in 2.6.5, which I will get out as soon as I have time to.

Sounds like you hit a bug that I posted a warning about in the Integration thread. Revert to a savegame prior to it effecting you (Verify by checking that the MCM menu loads), Set "NPC Slots" to 0, and the bug will not reoccur. Will be fixed in 2.6.5, which I will get out as soon as I have time to.

ah kk ty for the reply. my next problem is i cant click in the mcm on devious devices when i click its black and i cant click on other mods. but i guess i have to wait :)

ah kk ty for the reply. my next problem is i cant click in the mcm on devious devices when i click its black and i cant click on other mods. but i guess i have to wait :)

The next update won't fix a game in which the bug has already occurred. You'll need to revert to a savegame where the MCM menu is still working.

The next update won't fix a game in which the bug has already occurred. You'll need to revert to a savegame where the MCM menu is still working.

i have no saves anymor i delete all my saves... how do i can fix this?

I'm baffled on mine here.

I don't get any option from them other than ones relating to buying keys. I used to be able to buy items fine, but now I'm kinda stuck. 

Not wearing anything lockable, so I'm really lost.

Any ideas?

I didn't change any of the dialogue from the main part in this update so I am not sure what the issue is. If you are not wearing anything lockable then it does not have any restrictions on the buying/selling dialogue and the delivery quest dialogue is separate. You may want to try doing a clean save without the shop loaded, hopefully that should reset everything.

Tried everything I could think of, but couldn't get it to come good. Weird too since I even tried way older save files. Ended up starting again with a new character and less mods. At this point, it's all good :)

If you interrupt the conversation with master when she gives you the quest, she also locks those arm & leg cuffs on you. However after the delivery is done and if you continue with the attitude, the armbinder is added on top of the arm cuffs. So instead of equipping it, you just get the error message about multiple armbinders.

Those arm & leg cuffs also seem to stay on no matter what option is chosen at the end, including the "nicest" one, though I assume that's intentional?

However after the delivery is done and if you continue with the attitude, the armbinder is added on top of the arm cuffs. So instead of equipping it, you just get the error message about multiple armbinders.

you must be behind on devious devices, this was fixed a few versions back

However after the delivery is done and if you continue with the attitude, the armbinder is added on top of the arm cuffs. So instead of equipping it, you just get the error message about multiple armbinders.

Was remembering something like that, but nope, the latest version, or slightly newer :P

Was remembering something like that, but nope, the latest version, or slightly newer :P

The last update of the Assets mod should have fixed the compatibility of the armbinder and the arm cuffs so they could work together. The items that are given are all standard items as well.

As for the cuffs not coming off that can be added at the beginning you get to keep those so you remember to pay attention.

Hmm, I suppose if I had the armbinder in my inventory previously from an older version, it might have the wrong scripts/keywords. Will need to test.

Edit, yup that was it. Thought I had removed all the old items at some point, guess not :)