Open configuration file in Data/SKSE/Plugins/FirstPersonPlugin.txt

There is one line:

;!bindkey 0x69 0 "ToggleIFPV"
Remove the ; in front of it and then in game Numpad 9 will toggle. You can change 0x69 to something else for another key, there's a link to all the keys in the configuration file.

Oh great, I didn't see the ; as a comment indicator...

But is there also a way to make the fNearClip, FOV and other settings have an effect while you have the cam attached to another NPC? Like, you attach it to Serana for a Sexlab animation to see your own PC in a closeup POV, but still don't want the body to be clipped at short distance.

It's kinda intended. Mod is supposed to be in first person (when activated) even if normally there is no option for it or game doesn't want it. If you mean that it doesn't exit vanilla first person then it's not intended.

It's kinda intended. Mod is supposed to be in first person (when activated) even if normally there is no option for it or game doesn't want it. If you mean that it doesn't exit vanilla first person then it's not intended.

Not sure what you mean by that.

If I am in first person view and I start an action that triggers a switch to 3rd person view (like a transformation into a werewolf or enslavement in SD+), I was expecting to have the IFP profile toggled off and switch back to 3rd person.

Right now, I am stuck in first person through that scene.

Is there a way to force a toggle of IFP from a script?

Maybe I could add a line to turn off IFP temporarily before calling Game.ForceThirdPerson() 

Only way that this is possible to do now is if users add this profile (topmost):

[ForceOff]
(Keyword&ForceIFPVOff)
+set bActivated2 false
-set bActivated2 true
And then you add keyword to player: ForceIFPVOff

Then the view is off for the duration and user can't reactivate until the keyword is removed again.

If you have a better idea how to handle this without adding ESP I will listen.

Only way that this is possible to do now is if users add this profile (topmost):

[ForceOff]
(Keyword&ForceIFPVOff)
+set bActivated2 false
-set bActivated2 true
And then you add keyword to player: ForceIFPVOff

Then the view is off for the duration and user can't reactivate until the keyword is removed again.

If you have a better idea how to handle this without adding ESP I will listen.

Would a Faction be possible instead of a Keyword?

The only way I know of to add a keyword to the player is to assign the player to an Alias with that keyword.

Adding and removing the player to a faction is a lot easier.

Bug Report for v2.4 and v2.5:

The first melee killmove the character performed on a wolf had a unusual 2-3 second delay or rather a lag similar to script lag where nothing happened, after which the first person camera angle restrictions broke. Meaning that one could look around 360 degrees (and see ones own head/hair for example), and with drawn weapon the character would not turn with the camera any more.

With +set bDisableVATS false it does not bug.

having the same problem here,using v2.4 but disabling vats didn't help on my end,,it broke still,and only replacing the files fixed it,until the next killmove occured at least

i got some issue with sl animations , looks like headtracking is ignored in profile.

[sl prof]  

+set bHeadtrack false

-return bHeadtrack

i have to 'false' it in [main prof] so it can be rigged to the eye camera and not turn\spin head. 

Bug Report for v2.4 and v2.5:

The first melee killmove the character performed on a wolf had a unusual 2-3 second delay or rather a lag similar to script lag where nothing happened, after which the first person camera angle restrictions broke. Meaning that one could look around 360 degrees (and see ones own head/hair for example), and with drawn weapon the character would not turn with the camera any more.

With +set bDisableVATS false it does not bug.

having the same problem here,using v2.4 but disabling vats didn't help on my end,,it broke still,and only replacing the files fixed it,until the next killmove occured at least

I also had this problem... however, simply reloading the profile fixes it (numpad 8) fixes the issue, so it's not that big an inconvenience. Happens every time my character does a kill move, including sneak attack kill moves, and only if I'm in IFPV's first person (not vanilla first person).

Why are there two different download types? I freaking HATE IT when people do this and don't tell what the difference is!!! Which one do I fucking need?!

*Update

Alright, was finally able to get it up and running. However, I need to know how to hide my character's head. Clipping is terrible during animations.

Something is very wrong during animations, head position is wrong and the camera angle is not calculated correctly always. I will try to investigate.

Edit: Found the cause and working on fix. If you are impatient you can disable head tracking under [Main] for temporary fix.

Uploaded new version, some stuff changed with configuration, you should remake your changes from default configuration again. SL animations should be fixed and working much better again. Also this version here is now same as in nexus (have SL profile), it was pointed out that I was the devil for making two different versions :P

to me configuring the mod turned out to be much quicker now then it ever was with the MCM....

changing stuff (espectialy at mutiple entries), or sorting the profils, makeing new ones, or deleting old ones was always a huge pain in the ass. now those things just take a few clicks in notepad++ and done!

sure.. first you have to get familiar with the config file, but when you are its a walk in the park..

before, for just such a small thing like moving the camera a bit forward you had to change about 15 entries in mcm. that took minutes.

now its just tab out, change one number in the config file, save, done

and i am not even getting started about copy-paste, search, search-and-replace and all those other functions a normal text editor has, but mcm could not provide

Open configuration and there is a

;bindkey 0x67 0 "AttachIFPV"
Remove the ; symbol before the line, save and start Skyrim then you can use numpad 7 to do it, but partner must be crosshair target for it to work. There is another way to do it by form ID as well if this doesn't work.

Open configuration and there is a

;bindkey 0x67 0 "AttachIFPV"
Remove the ; symbol before the line, save and start Skyrim then you can use numpad 7 to do it, but partner must be crosshair target for it to work. There is another way to do it by form ID as well if this doesn't work.

I thought there was an option that attached the camera to your sexlab partner when SL animations started. That's what I'm looking for.

Hey guys,

Can someone or several of you up load pre configured changes with as little head wobble as possible and more visually smooth to avoid sea sickness?

Basically I guess I want a more stable FPV, Less random looking around, very minor jarring or head shake in only the most violent animations.

I don't really get sea sick but it does bother my visual cortex.  It would be most appreciated if someone could help me out with this.