Yeah, been cleaning and reading stuff trying to make heads or tails of the options. I sorta prodded around and just recently found it.

Gonna give it a go now.

Is 0xBA the correct binding for ; (semicolon)? This was my binding on MCM before but it seems when I assign it, the whole thing turns to dildos and none of the keys do anything.

EDIT: The Config change worked actually. And I was extremely happy.

However there was one giant thing I could NOT ignore and that was a very noticeable delay between shifting my mouse left and right and the results on screen. Camera lag, if you will. I love what 2.3 this does for Sexlab scenes but it just didn't seem... responsive as IFP 1.9 when I used vanilla camera for everything else for some reason. So first person is equally fidgety to use with 2.3 installed... so I'm going back to 1.9. Sorry for my outburst before, though.

Alright then, 0xBC is comma I think but currently there's a bug that hex numbers don't work properly you can convert it to normal decimal number instead using windows calculator. Select programmer, then select hex, enter BC and then enter Dec to see the converted number, then enter this number in configuration without the 0x

I didn't experience camera lag but perhaps what you're seeing is the head track setting, when you look left for example then the camera turns immediately but it takes a fraction of a second for the character to actually turn head which makes it seem like lag? Or maybe you have a different problem, not sure. In any case head tracking can be disabled but it doesn't matter if you're going back to 1.9 anyway.

Hi, since you are hosting the mod on LL, is there any reason you can't just include the SL profile in the mod .txt file itself? I think 90%+ of the users here are going to want SL support...

Ok I'll do it. I was too lazy I just copied everything from nexus.

Alright then, 0xBC is comma I think but currently there's a bug that hex numbers don't work properly you can convert it to normal decimal number instead using windows calculator. Select programmer, then select hex, enter BC and then enter Dec to see the converted number, then enter this number in configuration without the 0x

I didn't experience camera lag but perhaps what you're seeing is the head track setting, when you look left for example then the camera turns immediately but it takes a fraction of a second for the character to actually turn head which makes it seem like lag? Or maybe you have a different problem, not sure. In any case head tracking can be disabled but it doesn't matter if you're going back to 1.9 anyway.

The lag was happening on vanilla first person and cleared when I went back to 1.9. Would that still be headtracking?

Again, this happened on /vanilla/ first person, not on immersive first person.

Would disabling headtracking affect other profiles, like the Sexlab profile?

Think of it as... when I move my mouse to the left, or anywhere, there's a delay between the action of moving the mouse and the result on screen. Maybe input lag is the correct term. And it only really seems to affect the camera.

FirstPersonPlugin.txt - My current config file, it helps any.

All I've really done is changed the settings to allow vanilla camera, the "3rd option IFP camera" like I mentioned before.

I don't know, ask the mod author if some keyword is added to player, then create identical profile next to SL profile with that new keyword. If not then ask mod author if something else special happens that could be checked.

Cool... another thing I started noticing if that after sex, the hair on my character just disappears at certain viewing angles after sex.

To test it... start a scene with sexlab and look from your point of view. After the scene ends, zoom out in 3rd person and rotate around your character.. after a certain angle, my hair mesh just disappears, leaving only the hair cap.

Not sure if it is related to this mod but it seems to start happening after I updated to 2.4

I was wondering if you added something to remove the hair from view when you look around in first person, and it is still happening in 3rd person.

I will try to do more tests...

To admit, I was using v1.9 beta and just updated recently to 2.5 which ended up in one hell of a mess. First off, I'm using Mod Organizer and both the dll and config file are in the same folder: Data/SKSE/Plugins.

But the problems now:

- ingame, I can't see my PC's body anymore

- pressing F or scrolling back won't zoom out to 3rd person, it only changes between IFP and vanilla FP.

- changing anything in the config file, such as fNearClip has no effect ingame

- pressing NUM7, 8, 9 has no effect ingame

In 1.9 beta, changing anything such as FOV, near distance etc. has no effect when I attach the camera to a NPC, only when it's on my PC.

I hope someone can help me out with this misery...

I just recently moved from 1.9 to 2.5, and I was wondering how to enable immersive first person while a sexlab animation is going on. Zooming in and pressing f doesnt work while the animation is going on, is there any hotkey im missing? Thanks!

Open configuration file in Data/SKSE/Plugins/FirstPersonPlugin.txt

There is one line:

;!bindkey 0x69 0 "ToggleIFPV"
Remove the ; in front of it and then in game Numpad 9 will toggle. You can change 0x69 to something else for another key, there's a link to all the keys in the configuration file.

Open configuration file in Data/SKSE/Plugins/FirstPersonPlugin.txt

There is one line:

;!bindkey 0x69 0 "ToggleIFPV"
Remove the ; in front of it and then in game Numpad 9 will toggle. You can change 0x69 to something else for another key, there's a link to all the keys in the configuration file.

Thanks! That did the trick and it works now.