I don't know how to help. :(

I know for sure that the keyword condition works though :P if that helps.

This is just for some personal changes to an existing mod, and adding aliases to get the keyword on to the actor is more work than I would want to do every time the author updates the mod. Thanks anyway, though.

Yep that definitely works!

Occasionally there's a small delay in switching from IFPV to 3rd (have to press my switch camera bind more than once sometimes), but could very well just be script lag on my part. Extremely small thing to live with anyway.

Thanks for the support.

^ Correct me if I am incorrect, but the following settings should allow me to use Enhanced Camera + Player Head Tracking since IFPV is by default disabled: 

[sLProfile]
(bIsActive==true)
(Keyword&SexLabActive)
+set bActivated true
-return bActivated
+set bActivated2 true
-return bActivated2
+set bZoomIntoIFPV false
-return bZoomIntoIFPV
+set bToggleIntoIFPV false
-return bToggleIntoIFPV
+settween fRotationFromHead 1 0.2
-returntween fRotationFromHead 0.2
+settween fExtraRotationFromCamera 1 0.2
-returntween fExtraRotationFromCamera 0.2
+modifytween fPositionOffsetDepth 2 0.2
-modifytween fPositionOffsetDepth -2 0.2
+set bHeadtrack2 false
-return bHeadtrack2
+set fNearClip2 0.001
-return fNearClip2

[sLProfile2]
(Keyword&SexLabActive)
+set bZoomIntoIFPV true
+set bToggleIntoIFPV true

[sLProfile3]
(Keyword~SexLabActive)
+set bZoomIntoIFPV false
+set bToggleIntoIFPV false
+set bActivated false

First off finally got round to using 2.7 from 1.9 and wow so much better, this is a mod i cant play without

I have been trying this mod

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51365-0sex-skyrim-sex-sim-other-0s-content-wip/

but it doesn't go into Sexlab fp mode as it's not sexlab so i thought i would create a custom profile by copying the sexlab profile and renamed it 0SEXProfile and enter it via a hot key the number 9 key.

It works, however, I cant seem to switch out of this mode once entered any ideas how i fix this here my amended txt file 

The hotkey

; uncomment to bind 0 key to reload, numpad9 to toggle view and numpad 7 to attach camera on crosshair target and 9 key to load 0SEX profile

!bindkey 0x30 0 "ReloadIFPV"
;!bindkey 0x69 0 "ToggleIFPV"
;!bindkey 0x67 0 "AttachIFPV"
;!bindkey2 0x65 0 "ToggleHeadTrack"
!bindkey 0x39 0 "0SEXProfile"

and the profile

[0SEXProfile]
(bIsActive==true)
+set bHeadtrack2 false
-return bHeadtrack2
+set fNearClip2 0.001
-return fNearClip2

Try if this works for you:

!bindkey 0x39 0 "Activate0SEXProfile"

[Activate0SEXProfile]
+set iUnused5 1
+bindkey 0x39 0 "Deactivate0SEXProfile"

[Deactivate0SEXProfile]
+set iUnused5 0
+bindkey 0x39 0 "Activate0SEXProfile"

[0SEXProfile]
(bIsActive==true)
(iUnused5==1)
+set bHeadtrack2 false
-return bHeadtrack2
+set fNearClip2 0.001
-return fNearClip2

Try if this works for you:

!bindkey 0x39 0 "Activate0SEXProfile"

[Activate0SEXProfile]
+set iUnused5 1
+bindkey 0x39 0 "Deactivate0SEXProfile"

[Deactivate0SEXProfile]
+set iUnused5 0
+bindkey 0x39 0 "Activate0SEXProfile"

[0SEXProfile]
(bIsActive==true)
(iUnused5==1)
+set bHeadtrack2 false
-return bHeadtrack2
+set fNearClip2 0.001
-return fNearClip2

Fantastic the switch happens thank you very much

If anyone could help, I'm using this mod and for some reason I can see my body and evrything and the bobs and such are added in game, but it treats the crosshair tracking as if I'm using vanilla, I'm using the default ini, with sucubus race and extended skeleton if that matters and MO, and after doing tons of testing, i figure out that the game is treating the corsshair tracking as if using vanilla fvp. i.e.: im using alternate start and when i start a new character i see my body and such and obviously the statue of mara is shorter than my charcter, but when i face the statue of mara and im looking vertically straight at the wall it says activate. and when i look and things to activate them i have to  look about a yard ahead of them to get them to appear. after testing the geometry i realized its like if the crosshair was at the default height set by the vanilla game so if the camera were at chest hieght and i looked vertically straight at the statue it would align. on another note, i've tried editing the txt file but its does nothing in game. if someone could explain to me exactly what im doing wrong it would be much appriciated. also forgot to mention I have tried disabled every mod that alters the settings for the camera such as proper aiming and it still didnt work.

edit. this isnt he first time i have experienced this, when i first started using this mod about a month and a half ago (same version) i was experiencing it as well but much less. what i mean is that i would have tokeep creating new chracters until they didnt have the problem. about 2/5 would be ok. but now i must have started over 30 new characters and they all have the problem. if it matters i was using nmm at the time.

edit. i just checked version 1.9 and it still happens.

edit. after playing through about half the main quest and most of dawnguard and exploring a bunch, babout 40 hours, then turning the mod on, its still isnt perfect, but the aiming with the bow works now so i can at least play the game. still its hard to pick up items and interact with the world, if anyone finds a fix please contact me.

• 2 weeks later...

I've upgraded from 1.5 to latest it generally works, except keys0, 8,9 don't work, and especially in console mode i can't click on any objects-all i get is 000...14 which is my player, pressing F doesn't change anything in console. Shooting arrows with bows is unnerving as i can't tell if arrow is loaded or not. Sorry if these questions been posted elsewhere but Google doesn't show anything.

Yes i have SKSE 1.73 and have the files in Steam/Skyrim/data/skse/plugins and as well loaded through MO.

Awesome mod, absolutely indispensable in my setup!

Crossing my fingers and hoping you figure out a fix that allows us to use iFaceCrosshair = -2 without completely destroying spell aim. I really liked that setting until I figured out the hard way that all your spells in 1st & 3rd person view will aim at wherever you were pointing last you actually moved (as opposed to where you are, you know, aiming)  :(

• 2 weeks later...

2_7 files was downloaded, in first person when pressing F I get a weird FOV or whatever you call it. Aim is off too. I see no MCM menu for IFPV either. So can't play in first person anymore.

"weird" isn't much of a description,more details.. and yes,the aim problem is a known problem but he doesn't seeem to have looked into that matter,,although it was pointed out ages ago already

When fighting / spellcasting I don't see my hands / spells which irritates me very much.

Is this intended? Or am I using incompatible animations or settings?

So my question is: Can somebody recommend animations and settings which enable seeing my hands?

Thanks in advance, great mods otherwise.

You could try searching for animations where character holds hands / weapon near face, the camera is in your eyes so that if you look forward you would need to hold hands really high to see them.

Another thing you can try is to make it so that when you ready weapon (take your hands out) then it goes to vanilla first person and when you put away then it goes back. To do that open Data/SKSE/Plugins/FirstPersonPlugin.txt and find [Dismounting], find that line and add Above it:

[CombatInVanillaFirstPerson]
(bWeaponOut==true)
(bIsActive==true)
+GoFirstPerson
-GoThirdPerson

So i'll ask again. Why can't i select NPC or objects while in console, all i get is my player ref number

I've upgraded from 1.5 to latest it generally works, except keys0, 8,9 don't work, and especially in console mode i can't click on any objects-all i get is 000...14 which is my player, pressing F doesn't change anything in console. Shooting arrows with bows is unnerving as i can't tell if arrow is loaded or not. Sorry if these questions been posted elsewhere but Google doesn't show anything.

Yes i have SKSE 1.73 and have the files in Steam/Skyrim/data/skse/plugins and as well loaded through MO.

So i'll ask again. Why can't i select NPC or objects while in console, all i get is my player ref number

Did you even read the post just above you? 

Either find alternate animations or use an alternate camera and set the rules for when you want this mod to take over either manually or automatically. Scroll up and you will find how to set such parameters. 

With regards to your console problem, try using the mouse scroll.