nice and leightweight mod,i ran into some problems though...after having fixed the uncontrollable head bounce i could see the upper jaw/nose from the inside,,a bit disturbing..,another thing is that in sl animations my char is rotated like..15 degrees to the left while in 1st person,3rd person aligns normally.
profile looks like this right now

[sLProfile]
(Keyword&SexLabActive)
+settween fRotationFromHead 1 0.2
-returntween fRotationFromHead 0.2
+settween fExtraRotationFromCamera 1 0.2
-returntween fExtraRotationFromCamera 0.2
+set bHeadtrack false
-return bHeadtrack
+set iFaceCrosshair -1
-return iFaceCrosshair
+set fNearClip 0.001
-return fNearClip

oh and if someone has trouble with flickering terrain or has hair blocking your vision,set nearclip to 5.0 in the main profile(results may vary)

edit: okay that rotation thing only happens if i leave 1st person while the animation is running...okay

can someone post the settings they use to make this work in place of enhanced camera?

Here is mine.

; Comments start with ; or # character on a new line

; See the read-me at http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49036/?or in

; downloaded mod archive for documentation on how to configure

!set iDebug 0

!set bEnabled true

!set bActivated false

; Keycode IDs:

; https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/dd375731%28v=vs.85%29.aspx

; uncomment to bind numpad8 to reload and numpad9 to switch view

;!bindkey 0x68 0 "ReloadIFPV"

;!bindkey 0x69 0 "ToggleIFPV"

!set fPositionOffsetHorizontal 0

!set fPositionOffsetVertical -0.5

!set fPositionOffsetDepth 0

!set fRotationFromHead 0

!set fExtraRotationFromCamera 0

!set bHeadtrack false

!set fRestrictAngleHorizontal 90

!set fRestrictAngleVertical 80

!set fUpdateProfileInterval 0.2

!set iFaceCrosshair 0

; set false if you don't want to overwrite vanilla FP

!set bZoomIntoIFPV true

!set bToggleIntoIFPV true

; Main profile is special profile that we can use to run commands when IFPV is

; activated and deactivated, no matter what profile actually is used

[Main]

+set bBlockFadeOut true

-set bBlockFadeOut false

+set fNearClip 0.01

-reset fNearClip

+set bHeadtrack true

-set bHeadtrack false

; Profiles are selected from top to bottom, whichever first satisfies all conditions

; Profiles without any conditions are never selected but can be entered through command or keybind

; Profiles that use "skip" command are not selected automatically

[ToggleIFPV]

; this profile will not be selected automatically because there are no conditions, but it was bound to key

GoThirdPerson

modify bActivated true

[ReloadIFPV]

reload

; Normal profiles

[Mounting]

(bMounting==true)

+set bHeadtrack false

-return bHeadtrack

+set fNearClip 0.001

-return fNearClip

-returntween fRotationFromhead 0.2

;-settween fCameraViewOffsetHorizontal 0 0.1

[Dismounting]

(bDismounting==true)

+set bHeadtrack false

-return bHeadtrack

+set fNearClip 0.001

-return fNearClip

+settween fRotationFromHead 1 0.1

-returntween fRotationFromHead 0.1

[sittingChange]

(iCameraState==5)

[CraftingChange]

(iCameraState==8)

[TransitionCam]

(iCameraState==6)

[bleedoutCam]

(iCameraState==11)

[bowAiming]

(bAimBow==true)

+set bHeadtrack false

-return bHeadtrack

+settween fRotationFromHead 0 0.1

-returntween fRotationFromHead 0.1

[Mounted]

(bMounted==true)

+settween fRestrictAngleHorizontal 70 0.2

+settween fRestrictAngleVertical 50 0.2

-returntween fRestrictAngleHorizontal 0.2

-returntween fRestrictAngleVertical 0.2

[sLProfile]

(Keyword&SexLabActive)

+set bHeadtrack True

-return bHeadtrack

+set fNearClip 0.001

-return fNearClip

+settween fPositionOffsetVertical -0.7 0.2

-returntween fPositionOffsetVertical 0.2

I only have 3 1 problems with it and they are only a problem with the SexLab Addon portion.

1. I see the lower jaw when looking straight down. I very rarely have to look that far down so I rarely notice this.

2. The distance flickers when in 1st person.

This probably wouldn't be bad on its own but my ENB is exagerating it, as it happens lightly in 3rd person as well.

3. As Serenna187 mentioned my character's head is rotated roughly 15 degrees to the right when in SexLab scenes.

If i try to look around with the mouse while in a scene the head will not turn anymore to the right and it wont turn to the left until i have moved all the way to the left.

If I try to move my head right (back towards a center position) it will turn all the way back to the right.

----------------

So while I was typing this response it got me thinking on a few things and i made some changes and did some tests.

Problems 1 and 3 are now gone from my perspective.

Set camera position offset (depth) a bit more to not see jaw or whatever. Default value is 3 I think, try something like 6 then.

thanks a lot,that worked

2. The distance flickers when in 1st person.

This probably wouldn't be bad on its own but my ENB is exagerating it, as it happens lightly in 3rd person as well.

that here did the trick for me 

[Main]
+set bBlockFadeOut true
-set bBlockFadeOut false
+set fNearClip 5.0 <<-------------
-reset fNearClip
+set bHeadtrack true
-set bHeadtrack false

Yes set this:

!set bZoomIntoIFPV false
!set bToggleIntoIFPV false

these lines already are in the configuration, just set trom true to false.

Now mod is not enabled at all and if you didn't make keybinds it doesn't activate.

In SL profile add this:
+set bActivated true
-set bActivated false

You might also want to add in SL profile:
+bindkey 0x69 0 "ToggleIFPV"
-unbindkey 0x69

This will allow you to toggle IFPV off or on but only when SL profile is active. When SL profile is exited this keybind is removed again. 0x69 is Numpad9 Key you can find a list here: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/dd375731%28v=vs.85%29.aspx

Oh wait actually that hotkey wouldn't work because when you press hotkey it goes to ToggleIFPV and then right back to SLProfile which will set bActivated true again. Hah and also it wouldn't work because when you leave SL profile then it sets activated false then toggle would turn it on again instead of off! What a complicated mess lol. Controlling bActivated directly is not a good way now I see.

Is there a way to configure this so it only kicks in during SL animations? In other words, I want the vanilla 3rd person experience, except when sex is involved.

Uploaded new version, now it's possible to make it how you want because both bActivated and bActivated2 must be true. So if you switch off one (for example hotkey) then there is no first person, if you switch off second one (by not being in SL profile) there is no first person.

There used to be a setting to turn the character with the camera.

I tried to change the value of head tracking and camera rotation but I am getting a severe choppy animation when I turn.

Any tips about how to reproduce that option from version 1?

iFaceCrosshair, set this to 1 when you reach a desired angle. If this doesn't work try setting it to 2, if that doesn't work either let me know.

Maybe my answer wasn't so helpful so here's something better:

[AutoTurn1]
(fCameraViewOffsetHorizontal<-1.39626)
; 0.2 is forced duration in that profile (0.2 seconds), needs at least a few frames to turn
setprofile AutoTurn 0.2

[AutoTurn2]
(fCameraViewOffsetHorizontal>1.39626)
setprofile AutoTurn 0.2

[AutoTurn]
; try 2 here if it's weird or doesn't work
+set iFaceCrosshair 1
-return iFaceCrosshair
Didn't test. Let me know how it goes. Offset angle is in radians, 1.39626 is 80 degrees.

iFaceCrosshair, set this to 1 when you reach a desired angle. If this doesn't work try setting it to 2, if that doesn't work either let me know.

Maybe my answer wasn't so helpful so here's something better:

[AutoTurn1]
(fCameraViewOffsetHorizontal<-1.39626)
; 0.2 is forced duration in that profile (0.2 seconds), needs at least a few frames to turn
setprofile AutoTurn 0.2

[AutoTurn2]
(fCameraViewOffsetHorizontal>1.39626)
setprofile AutoTurn 0.2

[AutoTurn]
; try 2 here if it's weird or doesn't work
+set iFaceCrosshair 1
-return iFaceCrosshair
Didn't test. Let me know how it goes. Offset angle is in radians, 1.39626 is 80 degrees.

Almost there... when I add that to my profile (after installing 2.1), it looks like I am turning with the camera but past a certain angle, I snap right back to my original orientation.

Please, give us MCM menu, this became so hard to configure now.

Use version 1.9

Almost there... when I add that to my profile (after installing 2.1), it looks like I am turning with the camera but past a certain angle, I snap right back to my original orientation.

Ok then I must add some kind of command to turn character to where you are looking, kind of like game does it when you press forward.

This runs so much smoother then the MCM version and it saves another plugin slot.  I would like it to stay like this, but it is harder to configure.  I would say that if it is too much you stick with 1.9 for now.  People will come up with pre  canned settings that you can apply once it gets ironed out.  I like the change but the MCM was handier.  Once I had it set though I never really accessed the MCM. 

This runs so much smoother then the MCM version and it saves another plugin slot.  I would like it to stay like this, but it is harder to configure.  I would say that if it is too much you stick with 1.9 for now.  People will come up with pre  canned settings that you can apply once it gets ironed out.  I like the change but the MCM was handier.  Once I had it set though I never really accessed the MCM. 

Yeah I agree with you.

I went back to 1.9 because that config file is horrible to tinker with however the moment someone posts a good config setting I will deffo switch to 2.0

Yeah I agree with you.

I went back to 1.9 because that config file is horrible to tinker with however the moment someone posts a good config setting I will deffo switch to 2.0

For now i will try to stick to 2.1 but i still hope we'll get a better way to configure everything (may not be MCM).

Oh, ok open configuration file and find these two lines:

!set fPositionOffsetVertical 0
!set fPositionOffsetDepth 3
The first one changes height offset of camera (+ goes higher and - goes lower) and the second one changes how far the camera goes forward. What you want to do is increase the vertical a bit, perhaps to about 2 or 3 and the depth to about 5. That should be better, you can try it out yourself and set the values accordingly. It also helps if you change this line:

;!bindkey 0x68 0 "ReloadIFPV"
Into:

!bindkey 0x68 0 "ReloadIFPV"
(Remove the ; sign)

Then you can use numpad 8 to reload configuration while skyrim is running so you don't have to restart the game each time.