First off, thanks for making a great mod. Previous versions have worked great but I'm having a problem with the latest version; I just updated to the latest version of this mod and sexlab and now when I start to rape an npc as a werewolf the scene starts but I can't use my sexlab hotkeys to adjust or progress through scenes. I have SL Werewolves near the bottom of my load order and I'm not using any other werewolf mods.

First off, thanks for making a great mod. Previous versions have worked great but I'm having a problem with the latest version; I just updated to the latest version of this mod and sexlab and now when I start to rape an npc as a werewolf the scene starts but I can't use my sexlab hotkeys to adjust or progress through scenes. I have SL Werewolves near the bottom of my load order and I'm not using any other werewolf mods.

Not a problem with this mod, it doesn't control animations manually or anything.

Had an idea for a feature. Maybe integration with arousal tracking mods, and if you're above a threshold, there's a chance you'd be forced into transforming? It'd work well with the ability to rape, since that'd reduce lust. Just throwing it out there.

I was trying to search the forums, but couldn't find any explanation as to why this happens. But whenever I transform into a werewolf I'm not getting the bodyswap for my character. I'm playing a female argonian and my wolf form stays as male.

I'm not entirely sure which options I'm supposed to tick and which not. I have tried all the options in the creature framework for werewolves (tab 7). Sexlab Nude Creatures option leaves me with a flaccid grey dick regardless of which of the two male models I chose to use, Sexlab Werewolves does that too.

The wolves seem to work when I use the hentai creature spawning magic, although the female wolf spawns as a male and turns female after the growl animation. Aela also did the same. Appeared as a male wolf first then POOM! she switched to a female model.

Like I said, I'm not sure if that's how the mod works now. It's been about a year since I did any Skyrim modding last time and I remember this mod working just fine back then. Anybody experiencing the same issues?

Not to sound like a pest but once I rape an NPC as a werewolf I can't control anything. The Sexlab hotkeys don't work. I updated MNC and SLW and ran loot and wryebash and fnis. I wonder what could be the problem. :(

I also seem to be having this very problem. 

Also me.  

Not to sound like a pest but once I rape an NPC as a werewolf I can't control anything. The Sexlab hotkeys don't work. I updated MNC and SLW and ran loot and wryebash and fnis. I wonder what could be the problem. :(

Also me.  

Not a problem with this mod, AFAIK. It doesn't take control of anything itself, it just tells SexLab to initiate sex. Post in the SexLab thread.

Also me.  

Not a problem with this mod, AFAIK. It doesn't take control of anything itself, it just tells SexLab to initiate sex. Post in the SexLab thread.

Could it be More Nasty Critters (or rather the creature framework) or SexLab itself causing this issue? I was testing around and oddly enough only my Argonian character had that problem with the mod not working properly. The other races had the wolf models swapping as it should, but SexLab hotkeys were still disabled.

I was trying to search the forums, but couldn't find any explanation as to why this happens. But whenever I transform into a werewolf I'm not getting the bodyswap for my character. I'm playing a female argonian and my wolf form stays as male.

I'm not entirely sure which options I'm supposed to tick and which not. I have tried all the options in the creature framework for werewolves (tab 7). Sexlab Nude Creatures option leaves me with a flaccid grey dick regardless of which of the two male models I chose to use, Sexlab Werewolves does that too.

I have the same problem, Aela transforms and model-switches to the female werewolf model, but my character does not ever (Breton). I have tried as many combinations I possibly can, even a brand new Mod Organizer installation (as below), and reinstalling ONLY the needed mods. I even threw out SoS to make it easier, but no dice.

Loadorder (looted and such).

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

Dawnguard.esm

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

HearthFires.esm

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

SexLab.esm

CreatureFramework.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

SOSRaceMenu.esp

RaceMenu.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

SexLabWerewolves.esp

SkyUI.esp

XPMSE.esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

dont mean to sound like an idiot, but how does one even install the beta stuff? (and with the 2.1 cant even commence rape no matter what i set the condtitions to; nor can i seem to trigger any female werewolf animations, male's animations trigger but female's wont but i think thats more a sexlab problem itself) been trying for the past several days, tried dif activation orders, disabling all other mods not associated to this/sexlab/etc, as well as clean saves and new games, and still not able to get it to work

Edited by Ironclaw

I use the sos mesh in fomod but it does not erect at sex.

Need more details. If you mean what I think you mean, it's SoS and SexLab's problem, not this mod's.

dont mean to sound like an idiot, but how does one even install the beta stuff? (and with the 2.1 cant even commence rape no matter what i set the condtitions to; nor can i seem to trigger any female werewolf animations, male's animations trigger but female's wont but i think thats more a sexlab problem itself) been trying for the past several days, tried dif activation orders, disabling all other mods not associated to this/sexlab/etc, as well as clean saves and new games, and still not able to get it to work

Need more information.

I use the sos mesh in fomod but it does not erect at sex.

Need more details. If you mean what I think you mean, it's SoS and SexLab's problem, not this mod's.

Need more information.

I see the penis on the wolf but it does not erect. SOS is fine where I am not in werewolf.

P.S. I am a female character but using sexlab to think I am male.

• 1 month later...

I can confirm what joshuaman there is saying. When initiating rape as a werewolf, in my game the schlong remains flaccid, and also sort of twisted to the side (sort of comical). And no its not sexlab or SOS because it works perfectly fine in every other animation and mod i have running. Even when just standing still as a werewolf, i can use the controls of SOS to make the schlong erect or not. But once the animation starts, boom flaccid and twisted.

Also, Fuzzy, i do believe it has to do with Sexlab werewolves the loss of control. Because i retain control of scenes, like the schlong issue, with every other mod and sex scene that runs perfectly fine. It would be logical to assume that "Transformations" would both use some sort of common denominator, thus a werewolf issue could logically affect Vampire Lord as well. I could be wrong, i'm no modder, haven't taken the time to learn. But every other animation i have running in game gives me 0 issues.

Not sure if its a contributing factor or just a symptom, or whatever, but in the creature framework menu, it doesn't list this mod as being registered, and no matter how many times i try to use either re-register from Sexlab werewolves, or from Creature framework, it never shows up.

Not sure what all this means but /shrug, just relating what i've seen hopefully it helps

*edit* had an idea, went back and used beta 4, the schlong issue was not present, the loss of control still was

I can confirm what joshuaman there is saying. When initiating rape as a werewolf, in my game the schlong remains flaccid, and also sort of twisted to the side (sort of comical). And no its not sexlab or SOS because it works perfectly fine in every other animation and mod i have running. Even when just standing still as a werewolf, i can use the controls of SOS to make the schlong erect or not. But once the animation starts, boom flaccid and twisted.

Also, Fuzzy, i do believe it has to do with Sexlab werewolves the loss of control. Because i retain control of scenes, like the schlong issue, with every other mod and sex scene that runs perfectly fine. It would be logical to assume that "Transformations" would both use some sort of common denominator, thus a werewolf issue could logically affect Vampire Lord as well. I could be wrong, i'm no modder, haven't taken the time to learn. But every other animation i have running in game gives me 0 issues.

Not sure if its a contributing factor or just a symptom, or whatever, but in the creature framework menu, it doesn't list this mod as being registered, and no matter how many times i try to use either re-register from Sexlab werewolves, or from Creature framework, it never shows up.

Not sure what all this means but /shrug, just relating what i've seen hopefully it helps

*edit* had an idea, went back and used beta 4, the schlong issue was not present, the loss of control still was

I too have no control over sexlab scenes as a werewolf but I do when I am "normal".

Also, after updating Creature Framework to RC12 and Sexlab Werewolves to it's latest version, it registers fine with Creature Framework.

I can tell you with confidence that no, this mod is not the cause of those issues. There is zero code/content in this mod related to SOS or animations. The transformations losing control during animations is probably a SexLab issue.