There are no animations, and i dont know how to fix the ''?''   in Fnis sexlab frameworks idle and Fnis sexlab  creatures idles Any help ???

Click install sexlab on the right.

still no animation .

After it says Sexlab is ready for use did you check the MCM again and enable creature animations?

There are no animations, and i dont know how to fix the ''?''   in Fnis sexlab frameworks idle and Fnis sexlab  creatures idles Any help ???

still no animation .

After it says Sexlab is ready for use did you check the MCM again and enable creature animations?

The problem is that i cant enable it.

still no animation .

Downoladed http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1140-more-nasty-critters/ and now works

still no animation .

Downoladed http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1140-more-nasty-critters/ and now works

now my problem is that  they dont erect

Go back to the sexlab Framework download area and download the creature file in there and install it and don't forget to run FNIS!!

Ok I can confirm that the issue with not being able to use hotkeys with sexlab werewolves has nothing to do with sexlab werewolves bc when I get into a scene as a VampireLord I can't use the hotkeys there either so I'm going to try and figure it out.

I have the same problem sos is working fine for me but i have no hotkeys.

Ok I can confirm that the issue with not being able to use hotkeys with sexlab werewolves has nothing to do with sexlab werewolves bc when I get into a scene as a VampireLord I can't use the hotkeys there either so I'm going to try and figure it out.

Did you figure it out?  I was really sad when updating to SL 1.61 didn't fix it :(.

• 2 weeks later...

dont mean to sound like an idiot, but how does one even install the beta stuff? (and with the 2.1 cant even commence rape no matter what i set the condtitions to; nor can i seem to trigger any female werewolf animations, male's animations trigger but female's wont but i think thats more a sexlab problem itself) been trying for the past several days, tried dif activation orders, disabling all other mods not associated to this/sexlab/etc, as well as clean saves and new games, and still not able to get it to work

Need more information.

I'm having the same problem Ironclaw is having, though the root may be different from his. With the 2.1 update I can't rape anyone, no matter what I set the requirements to. I'm using this along with Moonlight Tales 2.33 and the Moonlight Tales repack by foxia here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28089-hdt-werewolves/page-11?do=findComment&comment=894407 with SL Werewolves loaded in between them via Mod Loader.

Mod Organizer says the only things that the Moonlight Tales Repack is overwriting is the textures in SL Werewolves

When I very first experimented with this mod, it allowed me to change the animations and such when having intercourse as a Werewolf. Now I go to activate it and no such controls permit me to allowing change of animations. Is there something I'm missing? I have all the prerequisites needed to run this mod properly, but I should be able to control the animations and the stages... right?

Hoping to fix my issue with only seeing the vanilla body as well.  this is fairly frustrating.  Think is that I am using a female character, so at the very least I shouldn't be having the 'no genetalia at all' problem.  is it possible something's messing up?  itas possible I may need to downgrade to a non beta download

When I very first experimented with this mod, it allowed me to change the animations and such when having intercourse as a Werewolf. Now I go to activate it and no such controls permit me to allowing change of animations. Is there something I'm missing? I have all the prerequisites needed to run this mod properly, but I should be able to control the animations and the stages... right?

Not a problem with this mod. SLW has nothing to do with animations or anything, it just tells SexLab initiate sexytimes.

Hoping to fix my issue with only seeing the vanilla body as well.  this is fairly frustrating.  Think is that I am using a female character, so at the very least I shouldn't be having the 'no genetalia at all' problem.  is it possible something's messing up?  itas possible I may need to downgrade to a non beta download

Using Moonlight Tales or something? This mod doesn't support any of that stuff, and probably never will. I'm not an artist.

Using Moonlight Tales or something? This mod doesn't support any of that stuff, and probably never will. I'm not an artist.

SClongs of Skyrim...but the problem is that the game regards me as male as a female character. same issue with other female npcs.  Even though SOS can detect that as can SexLab...but its simply NOT doing it here for some reason.  And yes I checked my textures and meshes, I DO have female skeleton files for werewolves.

No I'm not using ANY MOD that should affect the FEMALE werewolf skeleton file aside from this one.  its literally thinking my character is male when I'm a female dunmer using the transformation.

I understand SOS causes interesting bugs with the skeletons, but I'm trying to correctly figure out how to adjust the addons so its not doing that at all.  slow going since I don't want a CTD loop going there.  But in a nutshell, the game assumes my female character (and all female characters) become male when transformed. that's the baseline of the issue.  If I could just figure that out then figuring out other things would be simple.

UPDATE: I'm the retard of the year already. turns out when i downloaded the bottom most file in the download list I failed to realize it was the Beta 1 client making it incompatable. so that part's fixed...however I'm curious, why is it feeding now no longer gives me werewolf exp at all?  The rape option does certainly, but now normal feeding does nothing.  Is that supposed to happen? oh and I'm having the 'camera only moves up and down in the 180 hemisphere bug same as several others in this thread.

I'm having a problem with my male character. Everytime i turn into a werewolf sexlab changes my gender to female from male. as far as i know i don't have have any other mods that would be causing this as it only happens when i change into a werewolf any help on how i can fix this would be great.

I'm having a problem with my male character. Everytime i turn into a werewolf sexlab changes my gender to female from male. as far as i know i don't have have any other mods that would be causing this as it only happens when i change into a werewolf any help on how i can fix this would be great.

Are you using a custom race?

Its also very possible some files MAY have ended up in the wrong place...did you by chance manually install this mod?

the only other thing I could think of is somehow Sexlab itself regards you as female as well, which could possibly be causing that. (insert SOS giving female characters male werewolf form...90% of why I downloaded this mod to begin with actually.)  if your answer is no to all of these, perhaps sharing the mods you do have that modify character files could help too. weird shit happens when coding goes weird.

Are you using a custom race?

Its also very possible some files MAY have ended up in the wrong place...did you by chance manually install this mod?

the only other thing I could think of is somehow Sexlab itself regards you as female as well, which could possibly be causing that. (insert SOS giving female characters male werewolf form...90% of why I downloaded this mod to begin with actually.)  if your answer is no to all of these, perhaps sharing the mods you do have that modify character files could help too. weird shit happens when coding goes weird.

I am using a custom race just a modified version of a nord, as for installing it no i let nexus mod manager handle it. And as for Sexlab it only regards my character as female when in werewolf form otherwise it identifies it as male. I'm not sure of what all i have that modifies the character files honestly.

Did you figure it out?  I was really sad when updating to SL 1.61 didn't fix it :(.

Sadly no. VampireLord or Werewolf my character can't do a damn thing lol the hotkeys don't do anything. Maybe I have a conflict somewhere. I stopped using sexlab werewolves bc I want to play a Vampirelord and needed the space (running 245 mods) the only thing I can think of is that I use MNC and sexlab defeat to trigger my pc (vampireLord) to rape whatever NPC and my pc just can't use hotkeys so I know its not sexlab werewolves that is causing this. :(

I have the same issue its not sexlab werewolves causing that. (I use sexlab defeat as a werewolf or vampirelord) and still have no control...hmmm...do you use More Nasty Critters? we should see what creature mods we have in common and maybe we can solve this problem that I have had for a LONG time. :(

Hello, I am having an issue, I dont know if I am doing something wrong but I followed the instructions in the MNC thread about SL werewolves.

-Load SL werewolves after all the other MNC mods

-Disable skin for werewolves in Creature Framework, I have two options: Disable and sexlab creatures or something like that, not the SL werewolves option, is that normal?

I am using this mod and the female werewolf has the same skin as the male, just no penis & no balls, no titties and such, I am using more nasty creatures and schlongs of skyrim along with other mods, Im not having any more problems with the other mods for the moment, except for this one, I would be very thankful if someone can help me :)

Here is my load order in case it helps

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
PubicMeshColorRE.esm=1
daymoyl.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
HentaiPregnancy.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
SOS - Shop.esp=1
SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
SexLabWerewolves.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
AddItemMenu.esp=1
Extended Slider Colors.esp=1
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp=1
NPC Body Scale Randomizer.esp=1
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp=1
Jennifer.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
Devious Deviants.esp=1
SexLab_Dialogues.esp=1
sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1

PD: sry for terrible english :(

Hello, I am having an issue, I dont know if I am doing something wrong but I followed the instructions in the MNC thread about SL werewolves.

-Disable skin for werewolves in Creature Framework, I have two options: Disable and sexlab creatures or something like that, not the SL werewolves option, is that normal?

I am using this mod and the female werewolf has the same skin as the male, just no penis & no balls, no titties and such, I am using more nasty creatures and schlongs of skyrim along with other mods, Im not having any more problems with the other mods for the moment, except for this one, I would be very thankful if someone can help me :)

Double check that you did not make a mistake I already made and ensure the one you downloaded was  the actualy Beta 5 and not the nameless variant which is beta 1 I beleive if that.  That's how I fixed that one...praise my derping does help when telling people what NOT to do

Double check that you did not make a mistake I already made and ensure the one you downloaded was  the actualy Beta 5 and not the nameless variant which is beta 1 I beleive if that.  That's how I fixed that one...praise my derping does help when telling people what NOT to do

Can you tell me what mods are you using? ill check what you said, but I uninstalled the game to make a clean install, It'll have to wait u_u

Btw I downloaded Beta 7... is something wrong with that version?

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1

Dragonborn.esm=1

HearthFires.esm=1

Dawnguard.esm=1

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1

CreatureFramework.esm=1

PubicMeshColorRE.esm=1

daymoyl.esm=1

ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1

SexLab.esm=1

HentaiPregnancy.esm=1

SexLabAroused.esm=1

Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1

Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1

HighResTexturePack01.esp=1

HighResTexturePack02.esp=1

HighResTexturePack03.esp=1

SkyUI.esp=1

RaceMenu.esp=1

RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1

FNIS.esp=1

FNISspells.esp=1

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1

SOS - Shop.esp=1

SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1

MoreNastyCritters.esp=1

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1

SexLabWerewolves.esp=1

HentaiCreatures.esp=1

UIExtensions.esp=1

AddItemMenu.esp=1

Extended Slider Colors.esp=1

KS Hairdos - HDT.esp=1

NPC Body Scale Randomizer.esp=1

SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp=1

Jennifer.esp=1

SOSRaceMenu.esp=1

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1

xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp=1

XPMSE.esp=1

Devious Deviants.esp=1

SexLab_Dialogues.esp=1

sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1

PD: sry for terrible english :(

Did you re-register the creature framework in the mcm? You have to re-register anytime you add new creature content ^_^

This mod is not compatible with the latest SexLab Framework, that is my only conclusion. Here is the precise installation procedure I took:

- Completely wipe every single trace of skyrim and NMM from my computer (%appdata%, documents, c:\, program files)

- Download a fresh version of skyrim

- Install SKSE 1.7.03

- Install NMM 0.61.13

- Download + Install FNIS Behavior V6_2

- Download + Install  FNIS Creature Pack 6_1

- Download + Install SkyUI 5.1

- // Realistic Ragdolls and Force 1.9

- // XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Overwrite Everything Asked/ I tried with Extended Version, and I installed those after SkyUI: RaceMenu 3.4.5; NetImmerse Override 3.4.4; HDT Physics Extensions 14.28; XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 3.77)

- // Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch

- // SexLAB Framework v161b_ Full

- // JContainers

- // Creature Framework 1.0.1 (I tried with RC11 also)

- // SexLAB Werewolves (Default, and I tried Mighty Beast)

- Create fresh new game

- Ingame install of SexLAB

- Configure it to allow creature sex

- Configure Rape probability to 100%

- Remove Health Restriction

- Allow use of Male version of aroused werewolves for Female

- Execute Player.addspekk (Beast Form ID)

- Execute Player.placeatme (serana ID)

- Transform into a werewolf

- Press V

- Start sex animation

- SexLAB Hotkeys not responding, no aroused werewolf skin equipped

- Rage Quit

I have managed to get it working, you should use the SexLAB 1.59c

http://git.loverslab.com/sexlab/framework/tree/1.59c

Don't forget to edit the “.rar”, if you pretend to add it through Nexus Mod Manager (Interfaces, Mashes, Scripts... etc, should be in the main page when you open the .rar).

You will need to use the key “ ] or [ ” during sex to enable the aroused werewolf skin, and after that press “ Num Pad 3 ” so you don’t mess up with the sex alignment.

Please, fix this Ep1cL3w7z, for some reason after the SexLAB 1.59c Framework, the mod stopped working properly (I have not test it with the 1.60 beta versions, they may work with your mod).

SexLAB Framework Versions I tested with:

1.61b / 1.61 / 1.60 / 1.59c