[WIP] Lover's Victim 2014-01-06

Alright, reinstalled, twiddled with settings. player.kill makes no difference.  Maybe it's simply not compatible with the 1.5+ changes.

Sorry to hear that. For what it's worth I'm running it with the latest SL.

As I said, this mod is finicky. There could be other mods interfering with the triggering or some other non-obvious issue. You could spend days just trying to track it down instead of playing the game. Have to draw the line somewhere.

Checked this mod on SL 1.57. Its work, but works a bit strange. Mostly it works normally if you try to talk with NPC (then he/she attacks). If you just run around attack starts very rare (can be conflict with other mod). Can anyone else confirm that?

This mod triggers only when an NPC with a high-enough arousal level addresses the player, either through the player hitting the use key on them or because they are close enough to set off their idle dialogue.

If you have Reduced Distance NPC Greatings installed then the latter case will be very rare.

After reading the entire 17 pages of posts, can someone confirm for me if NPC-NPC is working?  I cannot get animation to ever trigger with SL 1.5.  PC-NPC works because there is Dangerous Nude but what makes this mod interesting is the NPC-NPC aspect.  Is the NPC-NPC issue inherent with this mod or compatibility issue with newer version of SL? 

Is this mod being worked on anymore?, Id like to try it with the current Version of SD+ but if it doesn't work now with the current Sexlab version then no reason to DL it  :(

I just tried using this with SD+. I was trying to get extra scenes while being enslaved and also when I was free (escaped). Lover's Victim did trigger while I was enslaved and it was triggered by my owner, the animation ended and I ended up no longer enslaved by my owner. I still had the animation you get when near your owner (head down, kneeling) but talking to my owner he had only the options to remove my bindings (which funny thing, he said no and then took advantage of my bound state) and the other option was needing a strong hand.

tl;dr 

LV breaks SD+, and is not needed anyways.. partly at least. The NPC-NPC would be nice but it doesn't seem to trigger and doesn't trigger for slaves from Slave Girls (even with SL everyone patch).

edit : used on SL 1.57

npc-npc doesn't work. All my girl's clothes are set to naked, and the correct preferences have been customized. In addition, their exposure levels have been raised.

What DOES happen is that they do chase each other around, and there IS dialogue; however, the npc's re-position as if getting ready, but no animations play. What happens next is they just walk away from one another. 

pc-npc works flawlessly

How can I fix this npc-npc bug? I heard that the previous v39 worked.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Is this mod still in development? I would love to see more features added on. It would be awesome to have a Skyrim where if you're attractive, people aren't going to simply leave you alone. having guards falsely arrest you would be a cool feature. Would make going into cities risky. Make Skyrim feel more like Game of Thrones.

• 3 weeks later...

In my game the rape doesn't work at all for the PC.  In fact, I can't seem to get anyone to even start the encounter unless the target is male.  I play a female character and all the men ignore my character and attack only other men.  Or my female NPCs will attack the men, they don't do anything but chase them around though.  No rape animations at all, not that I'm interested in seeing men getting raped.  Sorry, gals. LOL

• 1 month later...
Guest Jenova23

In my game the rape doesn't work at all for the PC.  In fact, I can't seem to get anyone to even start the encounter unless the target is male.  I play a female character and all the men ignore my character and attack only other men.  Or my female NPCs will attack the men, they don't do anything but chase them around though.  No rape animations at all, not that I'm interested in seeing men getting raped.  Sorry, gals. LOL

I also have the same problem, it seems this mod needs to be updated. Would it be possible to reverse the animation as well, I play a male character and I don't like getting raped with a dildo.

Jenova- 

There is a button (Sexlab menu has a sub menu that lists all the hotkeys, but I forget the name) that swaps the positions of the two people.  The default I think is the + key on the main part of the keyboard.

Anytime, you are on the receiving end and you hit the button, you should swap to dominant position.

This kind of thing comes up all the time when there are F-F encounters - seems like the framework has to randomly pick the 'male' actor.

-B

Folks having trouble getting PC events to trigger...

Is your character gagged?

This mod triggers when either you try to talk to an NPC or they give you an idle chat.  Gagged characters can't speak.  So the events don't trigger.  At least that is my experience.  

To fix, I just got the gag removed by the friendly neighborhood blacksmith (Devious Restrained) and now the triggers mostly work.  (There are some NPCs that don't trigger and there is probably something special about those NPCs- quest givers?)

-B

From personal experience, the mod works fine for the PC, but does not work at all for NPC/NPC action.

The mod uses the story manager system to launch a scene where both actors (rapist and victim) are chasing each other. When the scene is done, a script fragment containing the sexlab call to quickstart() is called. The scene has a start and final script, and it seems that the scripts never run for some reason. Which explains the fact that some people see the chasing but no action afterwards.

I did a bunch of more or less random things, like recompiling/regenerating the scene scripts (under scene data button IIRC), renaming start/stop functions etc. and managed to start NPC/NPC action one single time. And then I had to go out of town for some days, so no more access to the modding computer for the time being.

I also have the same problem, it seems this mod needs to be updated. Would it be possible to reverse the animation as well, I play a male character and I don't like getting raped with a dildo.

From what I saw in the code and in the game, it's an equal opportunity mod :)

AFAIK, rapist and victim slot are slotted randomly by the story manager. I saw women chasing men, men chasing men, women chasing women... But adding conditions to exclude non desired sexual behavior should be rather simple. Just go into the SM event node and change the conditions to your liking.

i confirm npc/npc encounters the chase happens but nothing subsequent. i am using sexlab 1.59 maybe thats why. i was confused at first by the rapist putting fists up as if to brawl when i had that option off, but i am thinking now it needs stuff to work, that is now done differently in the version of sexlab framework i use (1.59)

i confirm npc/npc encounters the chase happens but nothing subsequent. i am using sexlab 1.59 maybe thats why. i was confused at first by the rapist putting fists up as if to brawl when i had that option off, but i am thinking now it needs stuff to work, that is now done differently in the version of sexlab framework i use (1.59)

Yea it really needs an update...

I think this was made before Ashal switched to the new API and call system.

It works limitedly but I found out a while ago that most of its problems are brawl related now a days.

I played with brawls off until i finally got rid of it last week and instead made a "fake version" of the lovers victim debuff for sexlabutil1.

OK Folks - I *think* I have found the issue with NPCs not triggering animations after the chase (a change in the SL API).

Attached is a patch to install over LV20140106 using NMM or MO.

Give it a try... no promises, but it is working for me. 

Enjoy!

It works limitedly but I found out a while ago that most of its problems are brawl related now a days.

I played with brawls off until i finally got rid of it last week and instead made a "fake version" of the lovers victim debuff for sexlabutil1.

SexLab LV v20140106 Patch.7z

OK Folks - I *think* I have found the issue with NPCs not triggering animations after the chase (a change in the SL API).

Enjoy!

Cheers will give it a try

Enjoy!

It works.

The patch seems to not work with Serana, though I know most things Serana related need different scripts, I just thought I would point it out since I love LV and its nice to see someone attempt to fix things after months of silence.