[WIP] Lover's Victim 2014-01-06

Yeah I suddenly got a ton of returning problems, including some new bugs:

1. A character was chasing another character forever, never actually raping them and getting in a loop.

2. NPC rape stopped working with no changes, then suddenly started working. PC rape was working fine.

3. NPC rape started working randomly, but then PC rape stopped working. I made no changes to anything at this time.

I'm now have NPC rape working every once in a while, and PC rape not working at all.

I tested with all settings on or off, with high arousal levels, low thresholds/high thresholds, brawl on or off, and waited for a few hours as well each time.

I have 10 different saves that I tested in different locations with PC/NPC rape either not working or working with the same variables even.

The get faction command is showing "0" and Papyrus is relatively tame outside of the occasional failure to assign a none property. I have all the latest updates and frameworks. 

I tried to set the faction to 1, but it doesn't actually do anything. Note that I'm not a modder or anything so I'm not exactly sure that would have done anything anyways.

EDIT: NPC and PC rape both stopped working entirely. Arousal appears to be working fine, as well as SexLab itself. Papyrus isn't even showing any errors with Victim. It must be that the quest just isn't starting.

EDIT2: I completely reinstalled SexLab, Aroused, and Victim and PC/NPC raping still do not work. I'm pretty sure my save is already screwed by now.

Can I just ask, are there any mods that conflict with PC rape, or any that conflict with NPC rape? I want to get NPC rape working, but only the PC seems to be rapable.

You have to set a NPC to nude with the puppet controls for them to be a victim. If you do that it should work, least it has for me when I tested it.

I am sorry if you guys do not want to hear it or think "This guy has low posts he has no idea what he is talking about" but it is the truth if you have problems with this mod do a full clean install of ALL mods. If you check my earlier posts I have had all problems under the sun with NPC on NPC and NPC on PC. I also posted my install pattern. All of this mod works flawlessly after starting from scratch then adding one mod at a time and using FNIS after the mod install even if I do not need to. I will also spread some light into certain things that I have noticed with dealing with this mod and all of my other mods. (DangerouslyNude amongst others)

For all of you people complaining about Lydia or a follower. YOU CAN NOT HAVE THEM AS A FOLLOWER if you would like an action to be taken with this mod. After some testing once I release my follower the nearest person will perform an action instantly with instant arousal settings while me spinning my follower around a fully aroused would do nothing. This tells me if the game has a NPC as a follower the command is to you and can not be altered. You must also make sure the gender is properly set in Arousal. One way to bypass this is SexLab Cumshot which for both characters will turn to transgender and relieve a lot of dependencies. 

As for the killing on Brawl run FNIS or just do not use the brawl feature. I can not really say too much about this except maybe supplimenting it with a mod like SexAddict which has a low heath % as well. 

Also NPC will rape even when fully clothed now I am not sure if this is from another one of my mods. When I started from scratch it was working that way when I had just SexLab and the LV dependencies only (granted not very often and I also did not know how to configure for instant attempts). 

Red I had a idea strike me today based on a comment someone else made in another mod thread completely unrelated to this but it gave me a idea.

As it stands now we can set character clothes to naked and NPC clothes to naked.

Would it be possible to set some NPC's to ignore clothes? What I mean by that is you select the NPC and they always view everyone as nude regardless they clothes they have.

This would give the feel if done to a few NPC's of random sexual assaults happening in towns and cities, with out it always being the same victim. Just the same rapist. Which to me makes more sense than the same victim.

Had my first ever issue with the mod: Adrianne Avenicci announced 'you can't hide from me' but nothing happened. She was at her sharpening station. As best I can read there's only one relevant line in the log.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.txt

I had something... different happen but same source. I forget who it was the blacksmith in Riften, said that. My character got naked and so did he. But he stayed in the sitting position like he was using the sharpening stone and had no animations while my character animated. he also didn't have a erection. I just chalked it up to a fluke cause it just happened that one time.

I am only mentioning this cause I had a issue with a blacksmith triggering while using the sharping stone too. So maybe cause they was sitting doing a animation is the cause?

Had my first ever issue with the mod: Adrianne Avenicci announced 'you can't hide from me' but nothing happened. She was at her sharpening station. As best I can read there's only one relevant line in the log.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.txt

I had something... different happen but same source. I forget who it was the blacksmith in Riften, said that. My character got naked and so did he. But he stayed in the sitting position like he was using the sharpening stone and had no animations while my character animated. he also didn't have a erection. I just chalked it up to a fluke cause it just happened that one time.

I am only mentioning this cause I had a issue with a blacksmith triggering while using the sharping stone too. So maybe cause they was sitting doing a animation is the cause?

Seems reasonable to me. Those animation stations seem to mess with a lot of things.

hello

I just finished the translation of the mod in French and I will soon offer for download.

I hope it will be up and you enjoy it.

soon

bonjour

Je viens de finir la traduction du mod en français et je vais bientôt la proposer en téléchargement.

J'espère qu'elle sera à la hauteur et qu'elle vous plaira.

A bientôt

Red I had a idea strike me today based on a comment someone else made in another mod thread completely unrelated to this but it gave me a idea.

As it stands now we can set character clothes to naked and NPC clothes to naked.

Would it be possible to set some NPC's to ignore clothes? What I mean by that is you select the NPC and they always view everyone as nude regardless they clothes they have.

This would give the feel if done to a few NPC's of random sexual assaults happening in towns and cities, with out it always being the same victim. Just the same rapist. Which to me makes more sense than the same victim.

I think it would be more easier and strait forward is to set some NPC as rapist, and start rape animations with NPCs.

That made me think:

1. Radiant quest from local innkeeper telling that there is a rapist in the town.

2. Now dragonborn can play a a bait to catch the rapist.

3. Or patrol city at night to catch rapist in action.

Yeah I suddenly got a ton of returning problems, including some new bugs:

1. A character was chasing another character forever, never actually raping them and getting in a loop.

2. NPC rape stopped working with no changes, then suddenly started working. PC rape was working fine.

3. NPC rape started working randomly, but then PC rape stopped working. I made no changes to anything at this time.

I'm now have NPC rape working every once in a while, and PC rape not working at all.

I tested with all settings on or off, with high arousal levels, low thresholds/high thresholds, brawl on or off, and waited for a few hours as well each time.

I have 10 different saves that I tested in different locations with PC/NPC rape either not working or working with the same variables even.

The get faction command is showing "0" and Papyrus is relatively tame outside of the occasional failure to assign a none property. I have all the latest updates and frameworks. 

I tried to set the faction to 1, but it doesn't actually do anything. Note that I'm not a modder or anything so I'm not exactly sure that would have done anything anyways.

EDIT: NPC and PC rape both stopped working entirely. Arousal appears to be working fine, as well as SexLab itself. Papyrus isn't even showing any errors with Victim. It must be that the quest just isn't starting.

EDIT2: I completely reinstalled SexLab, Aroused, and Victim and PC/NPC raping still do not work. I'm pretty sure my save is already screwed by now.

It looks like some of the quests got stuck.

Disable Lover's Victim, preform save, enable Lover's Victim, load save. 

I hat 2 times in a row a problem with Torvar. he says "You cannot hide from me!" but then instead of brawl he attacked me with sword and killed me. (i have the brawl fix)

Is this happening only with Toryar?

Are vanilla brawls working properly?

UFF! Once again.

New Skyrim installation from scratch, with Dawnguard and everything needed (Unofficials, skse, finis etc, etc, etc ).

This mod, brawl enabled (ALL required mods installed and enabled and well working).

Walking around in Whiterun with a very very very skimpy dress (papyrus log shows as eveyrone got their arousaò raised up a lot :) ).

Passing along the ONLY one I don't want rapes me, the idiot Nazeem, and, of course, he immediately says "You cannot hide from me!".

So ... brawl. I cannot let this stupid egocentric to win so I punched him really hard and I win and then .... AGAIN .... he went away but ALL others crowds around stay stuck, following me, crying "Let's go! Fist him!" - "Where you learned to fight?" and so on. FOREVER. Even if the idiot was already gone. Useless to enter Jorvasskr, exit, they are always still crying. Useless change cell. Reloaded a previous save. CTD on load (probably unrelated but there are a lot of lines referring on LV).

UFF!   :@

BTW:  I tried a lot of times, with Lydia full naked following me everywhere and I NEVER seen someone try to rape her.

Try to clean save Lover's Victim.

What follower mod are you using? Is Lydia chating with other NPC then PC is standing idle?

I turned off Lover's Victim then loaded a game and saved it. Then I turned it on and loaded the game, saved it, and reloaded. It set the settings to default and showed an added message in the top left, but no luck on anything working after waiting for 5+ hours naked and running around town talking to everyone. I had the arousal threshold set to 0 and rape time set to 0.

I think it would be more easier and strait forward is to set some NPC as rapist, and start rape animations with NPCs.

That made me think:

1. Radiant quest from local innkeeper telling that there is a rapist in the town.

2. Now dragonborn can play a a bait to catch the rapist.

3. Or patrol city at night to catch rapist in action.

That works too, I just figured it would be easier to set a NPC to ignore clothes. But even better if you can just set a NPC to be rapist who will rape NPC or PC's when his arousal hits a certain level.

I also like the idea of making a little quest for it.

Of course since we are talking about the idea. Another thing which would be cool but I think to much work and likely to script heavy but would cool is. Once a NPC hits 100 arousal each day they stay at 100 they 1% chance to become a rapist.

The down sides is as I mention likely hard to code and likely script heavy. Not to mention it runs the risk of turning ever NPC into a rapist which would not be good.

Just thinking having a unknown NPC become one would be very neat, I blame you for this idea. Since you talking about a quest to catch the rapist is what made me think of it.

Though I suppose maybe a easier way to handle a random rapist would be if LV could spawn a rapist each day. A new NPC, again that might be hard to code.

Anyways just thinking out loud, feel free to ignore any and everything I just posted. :)

I turned off Lover's Victim then loaded a game and saved it. Then I turned it on and loaded the game, saved it, and reloaded. It set the settings to default and showed an added message in the top left, but no luck on anything working after waiting for 5+ hours naked and running around town talking to everyone. I had the arousal threshold set to 0 and rape time set to 0.

try setting rape time to 1. I found when testing this mod that sometimes it doesn't like to trigger when set to 0. Least that was my experience.

try setting rape time to 1. I found when testing this mod that sometimes it doesn't like to trigger when set to 0. Least that was my experience.

Already did that because I figured the same thing. No luck so far with any threshold.

Already did that because I figured the same thing. No luck so far with any threshold.

Hmm well I know the very very first time I used this mod it wouldn't kick in until I zoned once.

If that doesn't work, your best bet is to make a copy of your papyrus log and post it up in spoiler tags. It should show any errors or problems in it. Perhaps then someone can spot what your problem is and how to fix it.

So my NPC rape starting working totally randomly with no changes, even though it is acting fairly strange since it appears to be ignoring threshold entirely. The NPCs will choose other random NPCs to rape after a random period of time regardless of threshold. Still no luck with PC rape.

As an earlier poster mentioned, it seems like whether or not the mod works is partially luck, and partially time based.

Redneckx wrote:

What follower mod are you using? Is Lydia chating with other NPC then PC is standing idle?

LV is already installed "clean". (installed and activated fresh and new on a save made just after I finished the Helgen run away quest).

I'm using, as always, the multifollower mod EFF (Extensible Follower Framewrok 4.0).

Lydia (and other followers) seems to never chat with someone else. I simply bring her around full naked (or with the main body cuirass set as "naked" into Aroused menu) but nobody approaches her or tries to rape her. Never.

If the Npc-Npc rape thing is related to a direct chat, so then I guess it's almost impossible it happens untill I have a specific mod that allows casual chats between followers and other npcs. By my knowledge, vanilla followers don't chat at all with other NPCs.

I won't swear to it but I am pretty sure all followers will make random comments to other NPC's, least I am almost positive mine do. Though I am using AFT for followers, which gives them a default relax when we are not running around or fighting. So maybe it is from that mod, but I thought they did in the vanilla game too.

Or maybe I am just going crazy and I am thinking of FONV followers doing it. Thats a problem with playing two games and switching back and forth.

Edit: I will add with previous versions of this I got it to work with Lydia, but I have not tried it with the latest couple of versions.

Redneckx wrote:

LV is already installed "clean". (installed and activated fresh and new on a save made just after I finished the Helgen run away quest).

I'm using, as always, the multifollower mod EFF (Extensible Follower Framewrok 4.0).

Lydia (and other followers) seems to never chat with someone else. I simply bring her around full naked (or with the main body cuirass set as "naked" into Aroused menu) but nobody approaches her or tries to rape her. Never.

If the Npc-Npc rape thing is related to a direct chat, so then I guess it's almost impossible it happens untill I have a specific mod that allows casual chats between followers and other npcs. By my knowledge, vanilla followers don't chat at all with other NPCs.

To trigger NPC-NPC rape NPCs must start conversation, ability to start conversion is controlled by AI packages.

In your case EFF defines followers AI packages and it seems they do not allow conversation.

So my NPC rape starting working totally randomly with no changes, even though it is acting fairly strange since it appears to be ignoring threshold entirely. The NPCs will choose other random NPCs to rape after a random period of time regardless of threshold. Still no luck with PC rape.

As an earlier poster mentioned, it seems like whether or not the mod works is partially luck, and partially time based.

Give it some time and random events will make sense.

Well ...

I've received almost any help about the NPC-NPC thing that doesn't happen. I'm about to unistall this mod, by now.

Before, another strange report.

I've set the rapist as "male only". I've set NPC's clothes in the Aroused mod. Some of them as naked (like the tavern barkeeper's one because I've a custom transparent version for female. But it seems that there is no difference on how this mod considers clothes if weared by males. The male version is still the vanilla one, not trasparent. Is not possible to set the gender's clothes in the Aroused mod.).

I finally saw one event (NPC-NPC rape autonomously) happened but:

1. It was started by my follower Aela (FEMALE). She is the ESFAela custom version but I'm absolutely sure she is female.

2. She attacked a male, Wilhem of the Vylemir Inn at Ivarstead.

3. She acted as MALE, wearing a strapon, even if I set that only males should be "aggressors".

4. She fucked Wilhem and the animations choosen by SexLab (or by this mod, I don't know) was an aggressive "vaginal" (!!!!!).

So, at the end, this mod is absolutely not doing things well. At least in my game.