[WIP] Lover's Victim 2014-01-06

• 1 month later...

I've played with this mod long enough to know it has a great start, especially the ability to disable the brawling, The aspect of being nude and getting jumped leaves me smiling. Would love for that to be hooked in with Defeat's style take downs, even use your own settings against NPCs against you hehehe.

• 7 months later...

Ok downloaded this mod mainly for npc-npc. The pc-npc works fine. I have the patch and uninstall and reinstall all sl and lv mods and related mods. I have the setting set to low as possible (not set at 0). Tried with and without sexlabs defeat. To me, it seems the npc don't interact like talk or even look at each other. I'm not sure off the mod doesn't work any more with npc -npc or if something is wrong with my npc's interactions with the world. Really, its no loss for me, since there is other mod that does rape with pc and follower. Just want this mod to work with npc-npc.

• 1 month later...

I have to stay naked around an npc a very long time before they react, or talk to them after viewing their arousal with "n". Is there something I can change in the script to make it react faster? I want a 3-4 second reaction, not 5 minutes.

• 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 2/18/2018 at 6:57 AM, deviousdaedra said:

I know this mod has basically been abandoned, but just curious if it still works? Are there any known conflicts with other mods that can provide similar features (e.g. sexlab adventures, dangerous nights, etc.)

I never had any issues with it, and am going to see if it will work in SE.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/4/2017 at 5:25 PM, nightwolf said:

I have to stay naked around an npc a very long time before they react, or talk to them after viewing their arousal with "n". Is there something I can change in the script to make it react faster? I want a 3-4 second reaction, not 5 minutes.

This seems to be tied to SL Aroused "Cell scan frequency seconds", setting it lower seemed to help.

On 12/11/2018 at 9:30 AM, howlerleech said:

I was wondering if it worked in SE. Probably doesn't though because of the requirements + animations.

It does but I'm one of the people NPC on NPC action has never worked for.

________________________________________________________________________________

Seriously if anyone that has Npc-Npc working share anything you may have done, SL settings, aroused settings, load order. I feel as if I've tried it all already.

Edit: After much reading and testing and reading logs, the only thing I've come up with why pc-npc works but not npc-npc is not enough np's are greeting each other and none are commenting naked.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/18/2018 at 6:57 AM, deviousdaedra said:

I know this mod has basically been abandoned, but just curious if it still works? Are there any known conflicts with other mods that can provide similar features (e.g. sexlab adventures, dangerous nights, etc.)

Me too? I have no idea what's supposed to happen? I have it active, arousal set to 35, SLA cell scan set to every 45 seconds and everybody has their armor set to naked in SLA and nothing is happening. Practically everybody has an arousal of 70 or more and  I hit "N" on any actor and the only thing I see related to this mod is that my current score is 0 or something. I have been playing for hours and it doesn't seem to be working. Is there a way to check??

Thanks!

• 3 years later...
  • 10 months later...