[WIP] Lover's Victim 2014-01-06

I love this mod. I'd like to see a feature that lets you get to choose gold, sex or arrest if you win the brawl. The options are pretty self-explanitory, but arrest would be either actually making the guards arrest them or simply hostile towards them, and disabled on essential NPCs.

If i tried to rape someone in real life and got the crap beaten out of me, I'd expect more than them just walking away. Ya know?

I think this mod is not working for my male PC, victim level is all the time 0 even after setting all armors as ''nude'' one, but Lovers Comfort and Aroused are working fine.

You need to be raped to increase the victim level, consensual sex doesn't do the trick. The Random Sex mod won't work either.

Try to initiate a rape via this mod by setting the arousal threshold very low.

Hello Redneck...am loving your Mods, thank you...I do have a question though, I have this Mod set to Male assailants only, but am now getting some Female assailants, despite my settings...is there a way I can re-set to correct this issue? So far what I have done is set assailants to none and turned off Victim effects...saved...waited 3 days...saved again, then set Victim back to Male only again and turned effects back on, save then reload....but the issue is persisting. I am not computer savvy and what i am doing may have just been a pointless exercise...Please advise?

I have the same problem as StayFrosty, my settings are not saving and on game load they are changing dynamically from male/female/both or ''use SexLab default''...

I have the same bug in ''SexlLab Aroused''.

It is display only bug, internally all it works correctly.

Once you set it to "SexLab default"  SLA will read gender preference from SexLab and display gender in "Puppet Master"

Hello Redneck...am loving your Mods, thank you...I do have a question though, I have this Mod set to Male assailants only, but am now getting some Female assailants, despite my settings...is there a way I can re-set to correct this issue? So far what I have done is set assailants to none and turned off Victim effects...saved...waited 3 days...saved again, then set Victim back to Male only again and turned effects back on, save then reload....but the issue is persisting. I am not computer savvy and what i am doing may have just been a pointless exercise...Please advise?

Rapist gender selection works only on NPC->PC rape.

Gender selection does not work on NPC->NPC rape, I will fix it on next version.

I have the same problem as StayFrosty, my settings are not saving and on game load they are changing dynamically from male/female/both or ''use SexLab default''...

I have the same bug in ''SexlLab Aroused''.

It is display only bug, internally all it works correctly.

Once you set it to "SexLab default"  SLA will read gender preference from SexLab and display gender in "Puppet Master"

Rapist gender selection works only on NPC->PC rape.

Gender selection does not work on NPC->NPC rape, I will fix it on next version.

I am sorry Redneck, I should have given more information, my apologies....aside from 'Arousal' I have all my Sex Mods set to my PC only, including this one (trying to go easy on the scripts), I don't have any NPC on NPC sex in my game, only player involved.

My preference isn't changing in the display, it remains as 'male', but the Mod simply isn't listening to it's own setting.

I use this mod with Immersive Arousal, Dangerous Nights (and some more) and have a question.

When I check the arousal, my PC has something like 10, but many of the men have very high levels (the innkeeper has 100). Even of their high arousal level, they don't rape me. I only get occasionally raped when I wake up from a sleep.

(I unchecked the brawl option, because I feel it isn't logic that a rapist is going to brawl with me if he wants to have sex)

My question: when will they start to rape me? Do I always have to run naked (but even then they didn't rape me)?

I really do not know what to say here... First I had a older version of SexLab and I could get the NPC's to rape me and not NPC's. I upgraded SexLab got NPCs to interact with NPCs (a total of 5 times even when lowering the requirements an insane amount ( I set everyone to 100% arousal, then some, then one or two) and now they will not touch me. Is this a SexLab thing because I had the NPC's on NPC's working now it will not do anything even after exiting the game and reloading. Keep in mind the animations that did work was Futa on Futa. It just seems strange to me mods just don't stop working for no reason.

My game crashes during save immediately after any victim based rape. I suspected it was the debuff, but I turned it off and it still crashes. 

Isolated papyrus log from one such event: http://pastebin.com/25z40VmE

Note that my game almost never crashed from anything before, and this is the only mod I've added in weeks.

I am using both ENBSeries and SKSE.

EDIT: From testing it out a bit, it doesn't seem to always happen. But the only crashes I've had today have involved this particular mod right before the crash, and they were both crashes on save.

EDIT2: I found some particularly useful info from Ashal, "A large part of the TFC related crashes seems to be time based to me, the more time you spend in TFC the more likely it is to crash, and the sooner after the scene ends you try to save the more likely it is to crash.

I've a couple times been able to save after using TFC throughout the scene, but I had to wait 10-15 seconds after everything ended before I was able to safely save without crashing. The keyword there though was "a couple times", it crashed as many times as not even after waiting 10-15 seconds. But if I tried to save immediately after it almost always resulted in a crash."

I have the camera on so that could be the problem. 

EDIT3: Yep, it's the free camera causing the lack of squirting/orgasm as well as the CTDs after save. I just tested it a few times and the issues went away immediately. 

My game crashes during save immediately after any victim based rape. I suspected it was the debuff, but I turned it off and it still crashes. 

Isolated papyrus log from one such event: http://pastebin.com/25z40VmE

Note that my game almost never crashed from anything before, and this is the only mod I've added in weeks.

I am using both ENBSeries and SKSE.

EDIT: From testing it out a bit, it doesn't seem to always happen. But the only crashes I've had today have involved this particular mod right before the crash, and they were both crashes on save.

Are these the only mods you are using (ENBSeries and the Lover's Victim's requirements)? Also which SexLab are you using? I have been trying to figure out how to get most of the adult mods to be compatible with the new version of SexLab. Some people are having mixed results with it like me. Since you are able to get the animations going I would really look at any additional NPCs you are adding into the game. Mine used to crash all the time my two solutions were to run BOSS which optimizes SKSE and to find out if it is one particular area and find out which NPC is doing it. Once I removed one of mine it cooled off (be sure your looking at dependencies in your mod loader). Once I get home I am going to try different versions of SexLab to see if its just SexLab and try to fix it.

I have SexLab version 1.35 among other mods. I don't believe I have anything incompatible. I'm using Aroused, Matchmaker, Defeat, Squirt, and Victim. 

Right now I'm trying to figure out why my end orgasm animations suddenly are no longer working even though they were yesterday even with Victim installed.

Here is a BOSS log of my current mod setup: http://pastebin.com/sgzUPcdf

I don't believe my mod list would add that many additional NPCs, other than the bandit mod. In this case, my issues are all happening with vanilla characters anyways.

EDIT: Welp. It looks like all my issues may be related to SexLab itself.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16623-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v135-updated-0102/page-218

This particular thread contains all the issues I've described thus far, making me think Victim isn't actually causing the problems at all.

Update: I got it all to work including the NPC and NPC; One thing I would like to point out on my version and maybe the creator of the mod will be able to answer this. The NPC and NPC portion of this mod only activated for me when the NPCs are the only ones visible. They will not chase until they hit a trigger where there is no Line of Sight with them including the Dragonborn. Is there a way to tweek that to have the Dragonborn be present? It is dam near impossible for me to get them to do anything.

My fix; I uninstalled all mods and built up from there. Install FNIS and SkyUI first. Add all Sexlab then all of LV dependencies and move from there.  I have everything that I had before but it is a install order issue here for anyone who is having problems so its not SexLab. I also recommend if any of you have Matchmaker at this time to drop it and pick up the full version of Puppet Master. Everything seems to crash a lot less with full Puppet Master. Hope this helps anyone who is having issues!.

In this mod does one aroused NPC actually chases the PC to rape him? Did that happened with the Dangerously Naked mod?

In my game that still didn't happened, but it still very early, I have just created a new game with all the mods I wanted installed...

It would be worth a laugh to see a male PC being literally chased down by women, trying to rape him. 

In this mod does one aroused NPC actually chases the PC to rape him? Did that happened with the Dangerously Naked mod?

In my game that still didn't happened, but it still very early, I have just created a new game with all the mods I wanted installed...

It would be worth a laugh to see a male PC being literally chased down by women, trying to rape him. 

They don't chase you, least not that I have seen but if you are naked and walk by one with a high arousal it might trigger them. In which case they say something like, you can't escape me. Then a sex scene will start.

just started using this, and the NPC are raping each other ok, was quite funny watching nasseem chase an old women into the cloud district. However my PC isn't getting raped, or they haven't yet at least, I have it set to female only and I dropped the arousal  threshold to 50, but even with npc's all around with there arousal over 50 nothing happens, they tell me to put my clothes on, so its not a recognising naked issue...is there a command to try to check that's it running ok?

edit: also forgot to mention im using vanilla race, wood elf female.

I am the type that ends up wit 6 or 8 characters, kinda role playing them and their builds. I have noticed this works very well on some characters but rarely if ever on others. I am trying to pay more attention to see if I can figure out a trend for sure. Very fun dynamic when it works well tho.

just started using this, and the NPC are raping each other ok, was quite funny watching nasseem chase an old women into the cloud district. However my PC isn't getting raped, or they haven't yet at least, I have it set to female only and I dropped the arousal  threshold to 50, but even with npc's all around with there arousal over 50 nothing happens, they tell me to put my clothes on, so its not a recognising naked issue...is there a command to try to check that's it running ok?

If NPC are going after another NPC it is working.

One thing I noticed about this mod is that when you press default "N" to find arousal the rating it shows up in the upper right is not the actual rating. Go into "Arousal" in SexLab and look under "Status" you will see the arousal is not the same as the one given. One thing you can do is set the threshold to 0 and that will instantly trigger when you are nude. If you want it to be more them leave you alone for a while you can set "Arousal multiplier" higher or the intervals between arousal increases down. Even with all of this it does take a fair bit of time for NPC on NPC ( I think the mod does not actually change for anyone but the PC so changing any settings should only affect you). Even with instant settings it takes around 1 ingame hour before a NPC will go after a NPC.

If NPC are going after another NPC it is working.

One thing I noticed about this mod is that when you press default "N" to find arousal the rating it shows up in the upper right is not the actual rating. Go into "Arousal" in SexLab and look under "Status" you will see the arousal is not the same as the one given. One thing you can do is set the threshold to 0 and that will instantly trigger when you are nude. If you want it to be more them leave you alone for a while you can set "Arousal multiplier" higher or the intervals between arousal increases down. Even with all of this it does take a fair bit of time for NPC on NPC ( I think the mod does not actually change for anyone but the PC so changing any settings should only affect you). Even with instant settings it takes around 1 ingame hour before a NPC will go after a NPC.

kk tyvm

I'm having trouble getting NPC vs NPC rape to work. I tried a few of the solutions in this thread and have had no success so far. I've tweaked all the settings anywhere from max to minimum, on or off. I've tried a lot of matchmaking stuff as well as different types of npcs.

NPC rape worked originally, then stopped working for some reason. The NPCs dont go for each other at all no matter the threshold naked or not and without regards to the special clothing option. I've also messed with load orders without success as well as enabling and disabling things.

Has anybody found out any solutions that don't require installation? I tend to stay away from re-installing things because I've always had issues in the past with broken scripts and such, even when re-installed correctly. Skyrim sorcery at its finest.

EDIT: I just tried it on other characters and I noticed the mod doesn't work at all on any of my other characters. I don't even get why. I'll check my Papyrus logs.

Ok so it appears to be spamming stuff like this: 

[01/16/2014 - 07:55:46PM] warning: Variable ::SexLabvFemale13MediumM_var on script sslvoicedefaults loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[01/16/2014 - 07:55:46PM] warning: Variable ::SexLabvFemale13MildM_var on script sslvoicedefaults loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[01/16/2014 - 07:55:46PM] warning: Variable ::SexLabvFemale14HotM_var on script sslvoicedefaults loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[01/16/2014 - 07:55:46PM] warning: Variable ::SexLabvFemale14MediumM_var on script sslvoicedefaults loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[01/16/2014 - 07:55:46PM] warning: Variable ::SexLabvFemale14MildM_var on script sslvoicedefaults loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[01/16/2014 - 07:55:46PM] warning: Variable ::SexLabvFemale15HotM_var on script sslvoicedefaults loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.
[01/16/2014 - 07:55:46PM] warning: Variable ::SexLabvFemale15MediumM_var on script sslvoicedefaults loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

I'm not sure what to make of that.

EDIT2: Well I randomly got NPC vs NPC rape to work by changing the load order, but now PC rape doesn't work. Why. Damn you Skyrim sorcery!

Final EDIT: I finally got both working. First, I had to move Victim to the top of the load order to get NPC rape to work. Next, I had to move it to the bottom of the list and then save and reload to get PC rape to work. I also enabled and disabled them a few times, and may have sacrificed a kitten to the gods.

UFF! Once again.

New Skyrim installation from scratch, with Dawnguard and everything needed (Unofficials, skse, finis etc, etc, etc ).

This mod, brawl enabled (ALL required mods installed and enabled and well working).

Walking around in Whiterun with a very very very skimpy dress (papyrus log shows as eveyrone got their arousaò raised up a lot :) ).

Passing along the ONLY one I don't want rapes me, the idiot Nazeem, and, of course, he immediately says "You cannot hide from me!".

So ... brawl. I cannot let this stupid egocentric to win so I punched him really hard and I win and then .... AGAIN .... he went away but ALL others crowds around stay stuck, following me, crying "Let's go! Fist him!" - "Where you learned to fight?" and so on. FOREVER. Even if the idiot was already gone. Useless to enter Jorvasskr, exit, they are always still crying. Useless change cell. Reloaded a previous save. CTD on load (probably unrelated but there are a lot of lines referring on LV).

UFF!   :@

BTW:  I tried a lot of times, with Lydia full naked following me everywhere and I NEVER seen someone try to rape her.

I have brawl turned off cause I have just run into way to many issues with brawl. Not with just this mod but all the mods, the only time brawl seems to work right is in scripted events in the game. The rest of the time in my experience brawl is just buggy. I think that is a Skyrim issue honestly.

OK, another one of the twelve billions of billions of bugs / issues / glitches / problems / untested things that the "Absolutely Idiots Programmers from Bethesda who care ONLY on make money as fast as possible instead to give to customers (Paying cusotmers!) a product that, at least, is able to work a bit!!!".

Another one.  :@

Edit: But ... if I disable the brawl thing, then Nazeem could have "green light" to rape me. Grrrr.

Oh well!  1000 Gold bounty to have shooted him with an arrow just in the middle of his "dirty" mouth is not a big problem!  ;)

I heard about a brawl fix mod I think on nexus but I have never tried it and I don't know how well it works. But I heard it fixes all or most of the brawl bugs, just by the time I heard about it. I was already fed up with all the buggy issues with brawl that I just turned it off for all the mods.