[WIP] Lover's Victim 2014-01-06

here is how it works

any nearby npc will have the chance to try and rape you if their arousal is above the MCM set value.

they will only try if they see you naked.

this means if you have sex or are raped in public and someone walks past and their arousal is above the set value they will attempt to rape you when your free.

The npc is given the chance to rape you through a brawl, the brawl can be disabled so they will just rape you if all conditions are met.

if you lose it will trigger sexlab to begin an aggressive (rape) animation.

if you win, nothing, go about your business.

*excludes followers while they are following you.

*you can turn off the rape part entirely though.

*To me the big benefit\bonus of this mod is the debuff applied when you are raped.

*it applies the debuff after being raped whether or not this mod triggered the rape.

Hmm, yes, I see that now. I mistakenly thought there was more to this mod than there is, as the 'talk' part of the rape interaction is actually in the 'planned features' section. At this point in my playthrough, I have so much health that it's impossible for me to lose a brawl even if I just stand there and let men punch my character in the face. :P

here is how it works

any nearby npc will have the chance to try and rape you if their arousal is above the MCM set value.

they will only try if they see you naked.

this means if you have sex or are raped in public and someone walks past and their arousal is above the set value they will attempt to rape you when your free.

The npc is given the chance to rape you through a brawl, the brawl can be disabled so they will just rape you if all conditions are met.

if you lose it will trigger sexlab to begin an aggressive (rape) animation.

if you win, nothing, go about your business.

*excludes followers while they are following you.

*you can turn off the rape part entirely though.

*To me the big benefit\bonus of this mod is the debuff applied when you are raped.

*it applies the debuff after being raped whether or not this mod triggered the rape.

Hmm, yes, I see that now. I mistakenly thought there was more to this mod than there is, as the 'talk' part of the rape interaction is actually in the 'planned features' section. At this point in my playthrough, I have so much health that it's impossible for me to lose a brawl even if I just stand there and let men punch my character in the face. :P

Even with the brawl bug patch i still have issues with this mod "only" and brawls.

Its kind of weird but it only affects followers once someone has been tagged  "start brawl" from that point forward my followers are constantly making the comment "you cant hide from me" even if the rapist was "taken care of" one way or another.

I just turned off brawls,

This mod could be really good if it were fleshed out a bit more. It needs restrictions put in place such that, at the very least, 1) people who have elevated disposition towards you won't try to rape you, and 2) something needs to be done with the brawl dialogue so that the person isn't screaming I'LL KILL YOU! the whole time. And, maybe some kind of 'if you draw a weapon before they get to you they abort the rape attempt' like SLAC has.

This mod could be really good if it were fleshed out a bit more. It needs restrictions put in place such that, at the very least, 1) people who have elevated disposition towards you won't try to rape you, and 2) something needs to be done with the brawl dialogue so that the person isn't screaming I'LL KILL YOU! the whole time. And, maybe some kind of 'if you draw a weapon before they get to you they abort the rape attempt' like SLAC has.

An update would certainly be nice but the developer is done with this and all his mods.

So unless someone else picks it up we are out of luck.

There is something to say about a mod that is almost a year old and still works with the current sexlab at all.

Hm... having some issues with brawls. Sometimes the aggressor doesn't seem to recognize that the brawl ended and doesn't play the 'you got me' dialogue when I try to talk to him, he just goes about his business.

Also, spectator npcs don't recognize that the brawl ended, they keep running away from me as if the fight was still going on.

So I end up loading an earlier save and avoiding the confrontation >_>

It is amusing, though, when Falk Firebeard tries to rape my khajiit after I get done buying house decorations from him, and Jarl Elisif yells "GET HER!"

Hm... having some issues with brawls. Sometimes the aggressor doesn't seem to recognize that the brawl ended and doesn't play the 'you got me' dialogue when I try to talk to him, he just goes about his business.

Also, spectator npcs don't recognize that the brawl ended, they keep running away from me as if the fight was still going on.

It is amusing, though, when Falk Firebeard tries to rape my khajiit after I get done buying house decorations from him, and Jarl Elisif yells "GET HER!"

I still use this mod personally.

Just uncheck the brawl in the MCM the rest of the mods seems to function as normal.

NPC's will still rape naked NPC's\PC, they just wont brawl first.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here's some interest in this mod. I added dangerous nude just to add rape to the equation & shyed from this because of the debuffs, but that's pretty damn immersive! Tenatively sticking with SLDN for now. Looking for similar mods to compare.

Edit- I went ahead and switched, Like others I couldn't get it to initiate brawls/rape, I had to save reload travel to a different cell and back to the first. Not sure ALL that is necessary, maybe just a save/reload & the required time to pass "until next rape". 

I still use this mod personally.

Just uncheck the brawl in the MCM the rest of the mods seems to function as normal.

NPC's will still rape naked NPC's\PC, they just wont brawl first.

hi Budroi, you are using the original version of LV or the fix in this post?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23465-wip-lovers-victim-2014-01-06/?p=898633

I have removed this mod because it stopped working rape naked NPC/NPC with the latest versions of SL
I never tried to disable the brawl.

Any reason why papyrus would show 0 naked actors? Npc naked armor is checked. Stripped a few with AFT, showing 1-3 now, still no NPC on NPC, using the above patch.

edit- decided to give this another shot after fixing some other issues, npc's still aren't going after each other & it's seems I'm having issues w aroused redux,  PC armor set to naked (box checked) no rape, PC armor set to false (box not checked) rape, PC naked = rape. Turning off aroused effect & cloak seemed to fix the armor issue but I wonked something up. Moving on.

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23465-wip-lovers-victim-2014-01-06/page-18?do=findComment&comment=898633

21/8/2014

path by Bane_Master is not compatible with 1.59c.

Only female PC can be rape :(

Anyone know some mods about NPC rape NPC (not in combat) and mod is compatible with 1.59c or someone can update this mod?

Sexlab Rapespell works well and has few requirements, sadly the knockdowns conflict to a degree with Defeat. It starts slow but don over do the settings, I wish the sex "battles" led to something more than just increased sex frequency but its still fun for a while...

http://skup.dip.jp/?andor=and&sword=SexLab+RapeSpell&mode=ret

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, can anyone tell me if Lover's Victim can be configured to be somewhat compatible with Defeat and Death Alternative?

I'm having some weird issues after the brawls, some times my camera get stuck in first person after being raped for losing one, or none of the command keys work (E, Q, Tab, etc), or PC stay's in bleed out and cant move. :(

I did a search for keywords but nothing came up.

Thanks for any info.

Hey guys, can anyone tell me if Lover's Victim can be configured to be somewhat compatible with Defeat and Death Alternative?

I'm having some weird issues after the brawls, some times my camera get stuck in first person after being raped for losing one, or none of the command keys work (E, Q, Tab, etc), or PC stay's in bleed out and cant move. :(

Thanks for any info.

That's a problem with DA if you try too let DA handle knock down for Defeat.

Thanks for any info.

That's a problem with DA if you try too let DA handle knock down for Defeat.

Right, I'll try it later when I'm home. Thanks for the tip : )

Update: I tried different settings, but it I cant get them to work nicely, its a shame. : /

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I have yet to get the NPC vs. NPC to work. Could you please update. There is no problem with my character getting attacked but other NPC's aren't even looked at regardless of of the arousal level of surrounding npc's.

If you haven't looked at the update/bug fix attached to one of the earlier messages, you should. Going back a few messages, maybe a few pages will fix you up. Unfortunately, the creator of this and some other very nice mod has gone away.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...