Dawnguard

Hearthfire

Dragonborn

Sexlab

Sexlab Aroused

SkyUI

Alternate Start

Lovers Victim

and FNIS + Creature pack extracted to data folder, ran the FNIS tool for users, started a new game, chose to start in Whiterun's Breezehome, configured both LV's time and threshold to either 0 or 1, waited a few minutes, went out to Whiterun cell, paraded naked, saved, reloaded, paraded naked, checked that loversvictimWINextrapeallowed=0, daysuntilnextallowed=0, samesexaspc = 2, arousalthreshold = 0, SLA naked rank=0.. No rape whatsoever. Any help is appreciated.

I've tried it on a vanilla set up with activated load order:

Skyrim

Update

Dawnguard

Hearthfire

Dragonborn

Sexlab

Sexlab Aroused

SkyUI

Alternate Start

Lovers Victim

and FNIS + Creature pack extracted to data folder, ran the FNIS tool for users, started a new game, chose to start in Whiterun's Breezehome, configured both LV's time and threshold to either 0 or 1, waited a few minutes, went out to Whiterun cell, paraded naked, saved, reloaded, paraded naked, checked that loversvictimWINextrapeallowed=0, daysuntilnextallowed=0, samesexaspc = 2, arousalthreshold = 0, SLA naked rank=0.. No rape whatsoever. Any help is appreciated.

From my understanding the PC/NPC must frist have sex for Sexlab Aroused Mod to start checking

the PC/NPC arousal threshold .

Given other's problems with this don't want to sound smug but it works perfectly, including NPC/NPC.  The female blacksmith in Whiterun seems particularly enthusiastic.

Does anyone have the knowledge for a script to make the attacker say something scornful and drop a few gold as they walk away?  Just something I'm trying to add and I'm expecting to need a little script, just for the gold.  They should drop them on the ground, you shouldn't just receive them.

npc-npc rape does not work for me either. 

saying that it simply does work doesn quit help. The problem is why is not working for some of us.

I know, sorry.  It has caused problems, at some point Lydia decided she wanted to kill everyone in Whiterun and had to be Marked for delete, lost at least 3 named NPCs including Belethor before the situation was resolved, Morality Guard caused other problems when essential NPCs decided to become sex criminals.

Have you used SL Aroused to mark some standard clothes as naked?  I did find it didn't work when no garments were marked as such.

saying that it simply does work doesn quit help. The problem is why is not working for some of us.

I had the same thing, heck the NPCs wouldn't even rape the PC when she was naked. I think what's going on is the NPC has to go over the threshold in Aroused and that doesn't happen much with NPCs since they are only active when the PC is in cell with the NPC. I played around with the Aroused setting and NPC verse NPC rapes started happening.

Funnist one was Serena decided she wanted to do Grummer of Dawngaurd (the troll trainer) when she saw Grummer sleeping naked. In the middle of this conversation with another of the Dawngaurd and I hear Grummer screaming like a little girl, run to see what is up only to find Serena wearing a strap on with Grummer face down on the floor under her.  Pretty much sums up the Dawnguard lol.

I had the same thing, heck the NPCs wouldn't even rape the PC when she was naked. I think what's going on is the NPC has to go over the threshold in Aroused and that doesn't happen much with NPCs since they are only active when the PC is in cell with the NPC. I played around with the Aroused setting and NPC verse NPC rapes started happening.

Funnist one was Serena decided she wanted to do Grummer of Dawngaurd (the troll trainer) when she saw Grummer sleeping naked. In the middle of this conversation with another of the Dawngaurd and I hear Grummer screaming like a little girl, run to see what is up only to find Serena wearing a strap on with Grummer face down on the floor under her.  Pretty much sums up the Dawnguard lol.

lol, excellent.  Some of the unintended consequences of having so many related mods are very funny.

Ok, my bad I wast clear enough :-)

The "attacker" NPC wil start chasing the 'victim' NPC. They will around a bit and then the attacker wil say "You cant hide from". At that point they are supposed to start the annimation. THAT does not happen. They smile to each other and walk away.

When an NPC "attackes" the player. the rape happens normanly and the animation starts as it is supposed to. HOWEVER. both times that happen there was a bed around and the question to use it poped up. I have not tested it in a situation whitout a bed

So, to sum up.

1. Animation work

2. Arousal works

3. Chase begins

4. animations does not play

I have a small clue what causes this but i need to test it but is a bit ulikely. 

Anyone else has this problem?

*Edit.

Checked again in a cleaner save.

NPC-NPC rape does Not work (SL v1.54)

Ok, my bad I wast clear enough :-)

The "attacker" NPC wil start chasing the 'victim' NPC. They will around a bit and then the attacker wil say "You cant hide from". At that point they are supposed to start the annimation. THAT does not happen. They smile to each other and walk away.

When an NPC "attackes" the player. the rape happens normanly and the animation starts as it is supposed to. HOWEVER. both times that happen there was a bed around and the question to use it poped up. I have not tested it in a situation whitout a bed

So, to sum up.

1. Animation work

2. Arousal works

3. Chase begins

4. animations does not play

I have a small clue what causes this but i need to test it but is a bit ulikely. 

Anyone else has this problem?

*Edit.

Checked again in a cleaner save.

NPC-NPC rape does Not work (SL v1.54)

Same here.  After chase attacker sheaths weapon and walks away instead on rape animation playing when it's NPC/NPC.

I haven't tested NPC-NPC rape (because I do not use that feature of this mod), but NPC-PC rape works well with SexLab 1.55. You may have to save and load again, or to restart Skyrim once, when you adjusted changes to the rape arousal threshhold, the rape timer, the animation switching chance and maybe even the rape gender settings, to actually have effect.

Nope, does not. Having checked automatic free camera in Sexlab leads to the result, that you can't interact by the E key with anything and you can't zoom in or out the camera. Even a reload or a Skyrim restart does not help.

EDIT: It works, but you have to uncheck the brawl option in the Victim MCM. As I had SexLab version 1.39b there was no need to do that. My setup is still the same. I always had the Brawl Bug Patch installed.

From Lover's Hook post:

I believe the current problems are caused by some changes to the SL scripts. So far I've found that at least one property got renamed from "animation" to "animations", so that will require a fix to the scripts to get it working again.

This is regarding 1.54

I am using 1.55. Nothing seams to work as far as I can tell regarding LV until my toon strips.

So far out of the mods I use Aroused works because I think it's independent, defeat works since it was updated for 1.54+. Lovers hook now works (or at least tracks properly). Succubus Quest works as well, mostly. Radiant Prostitution is glitching a lot. Can't say about lovers comfort one way or another.

Lovers Victim obviously has problems in my case at least. I have heard one NPC/NPC interaction, by the time I got there NPC was bleeding and naked. I am not sure there was enough time for an animation to play through though. Actually it was a hostile 3DNPC so she was just left bleeding. Since I am using defeat, the whole interaction could have been triggered by defeat instead of LV.

Since then I have seen no signs or a hint of NPC/NPC. This is kinda unlikely if everything was ok because I am using a SPQ succubus character that generates constant arousal aura with low increments of 2-6. If she was hanging around tavern full of people with properly working Lovers Victim long enough... Trust me I would be able to tell.

EDIT: Just verified again. Room full of NPCs rolling over the threshold causes nothing to happen. Moment my toon strips and talks to someone this happens:

[05/09/2014 - 07:03:21PM] [slaUtilScr ]: Gorr got 4 exposure for  <<--- arousal aura
[05/09/2014 - 07:03:21PM] [slaUtilScr ]: Sven got 6 exposure for
[05/09/2014 - 07:03:51PM] [slaUtilScr ]: Traveler got 4 exposure for
[05/09/2014 - 07:04:04PM] [slainternalscr ]: Sven got 6 exposure for seeing naked Test4
[05/09/2014 - 07:04:05PM] [slainternalscr ]: Traveler got 4 exposure for seeing naked Test4
[05/09/2014 - 07:04:05PM] [slainternalscr ]: Embry got 6 exposure for seeing naked Test4
[05/09/2014 - 07:04:06PM] [slainternalscr ]: delphine got 2 exposure for seeing naked Test4
[05/09/2014 - 07:04:35PM] [slaUtilScr ]: Hjoromir got 4 exposure for
[05/09/2014 - 07:04:35PM] -- SexLab -- NOTICE: Found Animations(12): Rough Missionary, Arrok Leg Up Fuck, AP Holding Leg Up, AP Leg Up Fuck, Rough Behind, Rough Doggy Style, Arrok Rape, Zyn Rough Standing, AP Anal, AP Face Down Anal, AP Skull Fuck, AP Fisting,
[05/09/2014 - 07:04:36PM] -- SexLab -- Thread[0] - Thread[0]: Entering Making State
[05/09/2014 - 07:04:37PM] -- SexLab -- [sslActorAlias ]: Slotted 'Test4'
[05/09/2014 - 07:04:37PM] -- SexLab -- [sslActorAlias ]: Slotted 'Merchant'
[05/09/2014 - 07:04:38PM] -- SexLab -- Thread[0] - Adjustment Profile: APSkullFuck.Adjust.CustBretonF.ElderRaceM
[05/09/2014 - 07:04:38PM] [loversvictimutilscr <00_LoversVictimUtil (3C04390F)>]: Setting WINextTimeRapeAllowed to 2.041976
[05/09/2014 - 07:04:40PM] [slaUtilScr ]: Labourer got 4 exposure for
[05/09/2014 - 07:04:41PM] -- SexLab -- Thread[0] - Event Hook: AnimationStart
[05/09/2014 - 07:04:42PM] -- SexLab -- Thread[0] - Event Hook: StageStart
[05/09/2014 - 07:04:42PM] -- SexLab -- Thread[0] - Advancing: Starting Stage: 1

No mention of LoversVictim from this point on.

I just wanna' say that I should have used this sooner. :lol: I added this to a new profile and it works quite well. I think so anyway. NPCs have been raping their brains out. Girls on guys, guys on girls, guys on guys and girls on girls. But my PC and follower haven't been touched yet, and I am not sure why that is. Not sure it's even broken for that matter and that it just hasn't cum up yet (pun intended :D).

EDIT: I guess it does work on my PC. :P I went close to a light source to check out the new tattoos I just intalled....

post-243307-0-67708700-1400032313_thumb.jpgpost-243307-0-65472700-1400032314_thumb.jpg

....and a Whiterun guard must've had all he could stand and he ravaged the crap out of the poor girl. :o

Having a problem with the animations not showing for npcs, it triggers the event between the npc's because i can hear one of them cry out and watch them run around for a while before getting caught but no sex actually shows the npcs just return to their regular sandbox

This only works with the various humanoid races, not sure about undead. There's LV Dogs & Horses that adds what it says to this, how succesfully I don't know - but it supposedly is just a quick hax.

On another note, I can't get this to trigger. Changed a few things for testing purposes but nothing's happening. Walking by guards nekkid for hello blurb, but nothing. 1.57 compatible?

20+ minutes of running around fully naked around Whiterun, tried with various states of arousal level trigger, NPC-NPC rape, brawling on and off. Nothing happens to anyone.

This only works with the various humanoid races, not sure about undead. There's LV Dogs & Horses that adds what it says to this, how succesfully I don't know - but it supposedly is just a quick hax.

On another note, I can't get this to trigger. Changed a few things for testing purposes but nothing's happening. Walking by guards nekkid for hello blurb, but nothing. 1.57 compatible?

20+ minutes of running around fully naked around Whiterun, tried with various states of arousal level trigger, NPC-NPC rape, brawling on and off. Nothing happens to anyone.

Did you hang around the same NPCs long enough to get their arousal up? You could also try lowering the threshold for rape, NPCs will only rape when they get horny enough.

I set threshold to 0 at one point. The guards I was prancing around were all in the 40-70 arousal area. Kept getting greetings like Arrow in the knee etc. Sometimes they would get up and seem to put away their shields but they'd just walk by. OH. FALSE ALARM GIRLS. Same thing with townsfolk.

In relation to the problems people have been having with the mod not triggering try this: quicksave then open the console and enter player.kill

I've noticed that the mod doesn't seem to work until the player has died and re-spawned (or maybe just been in the bleedout state) at least once. This only helps with the mod not working initially and isn't sure-fire. It doesn't do anything if the mod has just stopped working for some reason. But it's quick and easy so worth trying regardless.

I'm pretty sure that the LV Dogs and Horses mod is completely broken right now and that this in turn breaks LV. If you've installed that I'd recommend uninstalling both mods, doing a clean save and using SaveTool to remove all the orphaned loversvictim scripts. Load up and do another save before reinstalling LV. Then do the player.kill trick if it's still not working.

Hope that helps.