[WIP] Lover's Victim 2014-01-06

My game runs perfectly, smooth, without CTDs' or freezes for hours.

This is my actual load order (I noticed were LV was):

# This file is used by Skyrim to keep track of your downloaded content.
# Please do not modify this file.
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
RaceCompatibility.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
XFLMain.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
SexLabSquirt.esp
SMPC.esp
SMPC_windows_fix.esp
Cutting Room Floor.esp
Libri ITA fix.esp
MoreFixes.esp
nomusic.esp
SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
Brawl Bugs CE.esp
Nausicaa's Tweaker.esp
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
RND_AnimalLoot.esp
RND_USKP-Patch.esp
RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp
XFLConfig.esp
XFLDialogue.esp
XFLMindControl.esp
XFLPanel.esp
XFLPlugins.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuOverlays.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
AthenaHairFixed.esp
Brows.esp
BS-TheHag_Overlays.esp
BS-TheHag_WarPaints.esp
CharGen Morphs.esp
LovelyHairstylesLITE.esp
MacKom_LoreStylesHairSet.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
Tribal Tattoo Overlays.esp
WyldMenuPlugFemale.esp
WyldMenuPlugMale.esp
SuccubusRaceLite.esp
TemptressVixen.esp
The Ningheim.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
SkyUI.esp
UIExtensions.esp
DisableRangedKillCams1.6.esp
ABT - Faster Arrows Improved +100%.esp
ABT - Faster Bolts Improved +100%.esp
ABT - Increased Progressive Damage (Vanilla) +100%.esp
ABT - Increased Bolts Damage (Vanilla) +100%.esp
AddChoices01.esp
Ars Metallica.esp
Ars Metallica - Dawnguard.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
DDD-BardsLute.esp
conjure_chest.esp
dovahkiinrelax.esp
Drinking Fountains of Skyrim.esp
RND_DrinkingFountains-Patch.esp
EK_RingLimiter.esp
ERSO 30 - Better Enemy AI redux.esp
Legna da Ardere - Turista.esp
Long lost smelters by Hyralux.esp
PerkPointPotion.esp
Predator Vision.esp
Realistic werewolf speed.esp
ShowersInInns.esp
skyrimshouts.esp
Slightly Reduced Distance NPC Greetings.esp
dawnguardshouts.esp
UnreadBooksGlow.esp
When Vampires Attack.esp
beginnersshack.esp
SSBreezeHomeMod.esp
AH1 piercings.esp
Armored Circlets.esp
AsharaPrinceOfTheWoods.esp
Bikini-MTM.esp
D13FriendlyEbonyBladeUpg.esp
Dawnbreaker Enhanced.esp
DragonboneWeapons.esp
DragonCrownCraftable.esp
FJ_TsunArmor.esp
Hentai_mixed_Armor.esp
kuzak-bodyandstockings.esp
Insanity's Sorrow.esp
MashupUNP.esp
NewmillerPiercings2.esp
NewmillerPiercings3.esp
NightingaleArrows.esp
NN_ElvishDresses.esp
OpenFaceGuardHelmets.esp
R18Pn - Inner Wear Set.esp
Sexy Armor Package.esp
skyforgedShields.esp
skyforgedWeapons.esp
SleekSteel_StandAlone.esp
TavernClothes-MTM.esp
UNPNaughtyRemodel.esp
Unique Uniques.esp
Blacksmithforge water fix Vanilla.esp
Blacksmithforge water fix DG.esp
Tamriel Reloaded.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-4.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Dawnguard.esp
Remove Interior Fog V2 - Skyrim.esp
Remove Interior Fog V2 - Dawnguard.esp
AOS.esp
AOS_DG Patch.esp
AOS_RWT Patch.esp
AOS_COT-DG Patch.esp
Immersive Sounds - Aural Assortment.esp
Thundering Shouts.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
dD - Easy Lift Bodies and Objects.esp
dD-Increase Fall Damage.esp
PrivateNeeds.esp
PrivateNeeds-RND.esp
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX -------------- Lover's Victim was here.
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SexLab Romance.esp
SexLab Submit.esp
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
SexLab Trainers.esp
Devious Devices - Integration.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
AngrimApprentice.esp
SLDesc.esp
Fucktoy Critters.esp
FemaleWerewolf.esp
CorrectGenderAnimations.esp
CorrectGenderAnimations-DG.esp
Ashe The Ranger.esp
CarlottaValentia.esp
Coda The Defender.esp
KatriaFollowerAlive.esp
Immersive Brigands.esp
Immersive Dawnguard.esp
Immersive Travelers.esp
Immersive Werewolves.esp
ElisifTheFair.esp
Haelga.esp
Leona The Warrior.esp
MHBIona.esp
MHBJordis.esp
MHBLydia.esp
mjollfacelift-v4-1-Blonde.esp
Serana1.3.esp
SvenTheBlond.esp
The Ningheim - Followers.esp
Brothers.esp
ESFAela.esp
Better Stealth AI for Followers.esp
LycHairstyler.esp
Skyrim Shadow Striping Fix.esp

Random Attack is almost always inactive (it has a specific hotkey for this purpose) and it was this way when the issue descripted above happened.

Anyhow, it needs to be loaded higher (like SexSquirt) to have it working right with the player.

I studied this load order for at least three days to sort out all things. I used external tools to check compatibilities (TES5Edit, Boss, MO, WryeBash) even if I don't use ANY Mod Organizer or Load Order Tool to make it.

Every single mod is checked carefully one by one, its dependencies, references and so on. Every one is cleaned (when appliable).

ALL mods in this list work as espected, without issues, bugs (well, some little there are, of course) and the papyrus.logs doesn't show problems at all.

And, as I stated before, I'm able to play sessions of more than four, five hours without ctds or freezes, normally. I've some problems (freezes) only when my player is involved in really heavy battles with magic effects (it's graphical failure of my videocard, that is not a high end type).

So, as I wrote, the only thing that doesn't work right or doesn't work at all was the npc-npc rape by naked from this LV mod.

Yeah I am just thinking out loud cause it works for me, at least often enough. So was trying to figure out why that part wouldn't work for you but seems to work for me.

Maybe when you click the NPC and use the puppet commands to make their clothes nude it is not holding? Or the optional check box on the main settings of LV doesn't have the NPC nude clothes checked?

Don't know just grasping at straws here.

Well ...

I've received almost any help about the NPC-NPC thing that doesn't happen. I'm about to unistall this mod, by now.

Before, another strange report.

I've set the rapist as "male only". I've set NPC's clothes in the Aroused mod. Some of them as naked (like the tavern barkeeper's one because I've a custom transparent version for female. But it seems that there is no difference on how this mod considers clothes if weared by males. The male version is still the vanilla one, not trasparent. Is not possible to set the gender's clothes in the Aroused mod.).

I finally saw one event (NPC-NPC rape autonomously) happened but:

1. It was started by my follower Aela (FEMALE). She is the ESFAela custom version but I'm absolutely sure she is female.

2. She attacked a male, Wilhem of the Vylemir Inn at Ivarstead.

3. She acted as MALE, wearing a strapon, even if I set that only males should be "aggressors".

4. She fucked Wilhem and the animations choosen by SexLab (or by this mod, I don't know) was an aggressive "vaginal" (!!!!!).

So, at the end, this mod is absolutely not doing things well. At least in my game.

About armor: there is no way to differ male-female armor in game. If you set female barkeeper clothes as naked, then male barkeeper clothes would be also considered naked, since it is the same item internally, the only difference between them is mesh and textures.

Setting rapist gender, currently only works on PC-NPC rape.

NPC-NPC rapes genders are still random, I plan to fix this.

Changing load order of LV is useless since it only adds new content and does not changes any thing existing. So you can place it any where in load order.

Finally some things that make sense to me. Thanks.

Now I know that the gender is not yet developed for npc-npc. One thing.

And I got confirmation that load order is not critical for this mod. Second thing.

redneck2x : you did an amazing and excellent work with your "framework"  Aroused, so I'm a bit puzzled on why this mod gave me troubles.

Anyhow, if you are open to suggestions:

1. To avoid problems with the clothing system (everyone knows that the vanilla system is idiotic and, pity, all custom clothes/armors are based on it), you could "create" some new factions like: IncredibleHorny, SuperSexy, Sexy, Normal and "Ugly" (for example).

2. The player will MUST set MANUALLY (crosshair or N hotkey) every NPC who is in its interests inside one of these factions.

3. The percentage that the NPC could be raped will be based on the faction of the NPC. (To say: SuperSexy will have a 75% to be raped IF males/females around have an arousel level at least of 75 and so on. I let mathematical calculations to your skills ;) )

4. NPCs not in one of the above factions will be ignored at all. (The player had his/her advice: manual set of faction in the MCM menu).

5. The player could always remove one NPC from these factions.

[Optional] : the player could set him/herself into one of those factions OR the entire thing could be calculated based on the SexLab diary (how many sex acts, how much time with sex and so on.)

Of course, as it is actually, the entire mod should be activated or deactivated by player's will using a hotkey or the set in the MCM.

Are these stupid ideas?

Having some trouble with SLA and/or Lover's Victim: even with the settings set up the same way from what I can tell (going crazy trying to find a difference), and running all the same mods, same load order etc, it still only works for one of my three characters. My wood elf gets raped when she walks around naked, exactly as intended, whereas no matter what I try this never happens to my Orc or my Imperial. Anything non-obvious in the settings I might have missed?

(Sex-related mods running, listed in load order: actorEvents, Schlongs of Skyrim core (esm), SexLab, SexLab Aroused, ZaZ animation pack, brawl bugs CE, LoversVictim, SexLab Procreation, SexLab Theft and Seduction, SexLab Squirt, horker tusk strapon, Schlongs of Skyrim (esp), the three standard SoS schlong addons, SexLab Romance, SexLab Submit, Prison Overhaul, Estrus, Estrus Chaurus, SexLab Enchantress, SexLab Cumshot, EB-Gender, SexLab Trainers, SexLab Dangerous Nights, SexLab NudeCreatures, LoversVictim_Dogs'n'Horses, SexLab Describe)

Possibly relevant, I don't know: The character LV works fine for was created *before* I added actorEvents, Estrus and Estrus Chaurus, the other two were created afterwards. That didn't stop it from working just fine with the older character though...

Edit: Come to think of it, a couple others were also installed after I'd created the first character. Enchantress, Dogs'n'Horses, the horker tusk strapon, Trainers, the Theft thing, Describe...

Latest version of everything except the framework, haven't gotten around to installing the update they released yesterday yet.

Just tried it and wandering around nude works on PC but on NPC either having them wander around nude via puppet master or setting there clothes to nude via arousal doesnt seem to do anything.

Do naked NPCs engage conversions with other NPCs?

if not rape can not start.

Having some trouble with SLA and/or Lover's Victim: even with the settings set up the same way from what I can tell (going crazy trying to find a difference), and running all the same mods, same load order etc, it still only works for one of my three characters. My wood elf gets raped when she walks around naked, exactly as intended, whereas no matter what I try this never happens to my Orc or my Imperial. Anything non-obvious in the settings I might have missed?

(Sex-related mods running, listed in load order: actorEvents, Schlongs of Skyrim core (esm), SexLab, SexLab Aroused, ZaZ animation pack, brawl bugs CE, LoversVictim, SexLab Procreation, SexLab Theft and Seduction, SexLab Squirt, horker tusk strapon, Schlongs of Skyrim (esp), the three standard SoS schlong addons, SexLab Romance, SexLab Submit, Prison Overhaul, Estrus, Estrus Chaurus, SexLab Enchantress, SexLab Cumshot, EB-Gender, SexLab Trainers, SexLab Dangerous Nights, SexLab NudeCreatures, LoversVictim_Dogs'n'Horses, SexLab Describe)

Possibly relevant, I don't know: The character LV works fine for was created *before* I added actorEvents, Estrus and Estrus Chaurus, the other two were created afterwards. That didn't stop it from working just fine with the older character though...

Edit: Come to think of it, a couple others were also installed after I'd created the first character. Enchantress, Dogs'n'Horses, the horker tusk strapon, Trainers, the Theft thing, Describe...

Latest version of everything except the framework, haven't gotten around to installing the update they released yesterday yet.

Load order and other mods should not effect LV.

Are NPCs respond to PC actions, like approaching to them with weapon or spell drawn?

At console type "getqr 00_LoversVictimWINaked"  what is the result?

Drunk victemness:

1. the Player gets approached if he/she has had a few drinks

2. the player gets raped if he/she blacks out

I will add it to todo list

Finally some things that make sense to me. Thanks.

Now I know that the gender is not yet developed for npc-npc. One thing.

And I got confirmation that load order is not critical for this mod. Second thing.

redneck2x : you did an amazing and excellent work with your "framework"  Aroused, so I'm a bit puzzled on why this mod gave me troubles.

Anyhow, if you are open to suggestions:

1. To avoid problems with the clothing system (everyone knows that the vanilla system is idiotic and, pity, all custom clothes/armors are based on it), you could "create" some new factions like: IncredibleHorny, SuperSexy, Sexy, Normal and "Ugly" (for example).

2. The player will MUST set MANUALLY (crosshair or N hotkey) every NPC who is in its interests inside one of these factions.

3. The percentage that the NPC could be raped will be based on the faction of the NPC. (To say: SuperSexy will have a 75% to be raped IF males/females around have an arousel level at least of 75 and so on. I let mathematical calculations to your skills ;) )

4. NPCs not in one of the above factions will be ignored at all. (The player had his/her advice: manual set of faction in the MCM menu).

5. The player could always remove one NPC from these factions.

[Optional] : the player could set him/herself into one of those factions OR the entire thing could be calculated based on the SexLab diary (how many sex acts, how much time with sex and so on.)

Of course, as it is actually, the entire mod should be activated or deactivated by player's will using a hotkey or the set in the MCM.

Are these stupid ideas?

I think it is too much work tagging NPCs, basicly the mods should work by it self and player can just play the game.

That should be added is some indeterminate faction between Armored/Clothed and Naked, may be Sexy

Greetings,

Small question, as of late, since I bought the breeze home. My followers have been.. errm randomly raping each other and Lydia (I have her in the house but she's not a follower at the moment) basically they go through a dialogue of "What the..." then the follower will chase Lydia through the house. She will scream "Stop! No! Don't hurt me! Alright, you win!" and then my follower will rape her. They will do through the same thing with each other sometimes as well. Literally running away, chasing each other and then the rape.

Is this part of this mod? o.0

Thank you for any response!

-C

Just tried it and wandering around nude works on PC but on NPC either having them wander around nude via puppet master or setting there clothes to nude via arousal doesnt seem to do anything.

Do naked NPCs engage conversions with other NPCs?

if not rape can not start.

I tried stripping lydia via puppet master and then having her leave my service and once she'd gone into her returning home AI it worked, the bard in whiterun chased her up the stairs, just doesn't work if they are on wait or following you it seems.

Uh, I got a question, and possibly, a suggestion of sorts.

How does this mod fare with Submit and/or any other aggression-oriented mods? I've noticed that a couple mods of these type might conflict when they trigger their effects on the same moment. I'm not sure of the proper setup since I've been busy with exams and I've reinstalled the game not too long ago, but I remember that having Submit with auto-surrender and death-proof and this mod together would get some weird effects.

For example, whenever you'd be out of HP, both mods would kick their death-proof. then one of them would start the animations (usually Lover's Victim, since Submit has some pre-sex events), and because of this, the other mod would "believe" that the event was aborted, disable the death-proof and you'd end dead in the middle of a sex scene since you'd still be out of HP.

Now, my suggestion might seem silly, but maybe it makes some sense: What if there was an option to entirelly disable the sex scenes? What I mean is, that this mod could initiate brawls on high arousal, but leave the sex scene triggering to other aggression-oriented mods like Submit, Defeat or even Sanguine's Debauchery. This would prevent any conflict between this mod and any of those, while keeping all the functionality.

I have been using this with submit and have not had any issues with it. Though I have never had this kick in during submit either. Since with the changes to submit and all the NPC's taking a turn there arousal drops enough that this hasn't triggered again before my character escapes. I could see possible if you use hardcore a chance of a conflict if this triggers while you are still tied up by submit and looking to get untied. But so far that hasn't happened and I am fairly sure even if it did it would work and then leave your character untied.

I am using EFF for multiple followers.

I have 3 followers plus myself.

When the follower NPC's reach the trigger point for rape, they do not.  I need to dismiss them for them to rape me.  Nor will they rape each other.

Is this by design.

It would nice if the rape were to be more spontaneous and not under my control.

Not sure if there is a work around or something I did not check off on the MCM.

Please advise.

When the follower NPC's reach the trigger point for rape, they do not.  I need to dismiss them for them to rape me.  Nor will they rape each other.

Is this by design.

Please advise.

This was going to be my exact question, thank you for saving me some time lol, I would like to have followers added to the possible attackers.

• 2 weeks later...

Some of the "spectators" after a rape don't seem to go back to normal. I got my character raped in a home where there was another NPC, and she keep avoiding my character and telling her to stay away from her even though the rapist himself was already "friendly" again.

I suppose this isn't a problem of this mod itself, but is there any fix anywhere?

Is this by design.

Please advise.

This was going to be my exact question, thank you for saving me some time lol, I would like to have followers added to the possible attackers.

Use MY HOME IS YOUR HOME a Nexus Mod, Take Follwers HOME ,Dismiss all followers STRIPPING THE LAST FOLLOWER   LET THE FUN BEGIN

After brawl, my girl is not front of npc. not correct angle.

and npc's cock is not erected.

sos setting is enabled.

how can i fix it?

Animations are almost always misaligned for LV when they begin with the PC in the bleedout state.

You can realign them by hitting '[' (or whatever you have bound in the SexLab configuration). The only other way to avoid it is to disable the brawl option for LV.

I don't think the SoS issue is related to this mod. There are a few threads on the issue around the forum, probably worth checking there.