[Mod][Wip] Beeing Female (For Ssl 1.5)

milzschnitte

@Groovtama

Ā 

Why not :)

But i'm still developing... this is an old source before i restarted. I attached all files (complete mod) but it's not realy playable.

Some bugs are fixed, but there are news bugs...

I also don't realy know what backup this is :) maybe many things are working, maybe nothing is working....

I make it public that everyone can have an inspiration and maybe there are some features in it like the mod manager, someone wands to include in his mod.

Ā 

but again

This is not an official beta release :)

it's only an old version with source included.

I've got 2 later backups, but those don't realy work all i remember

Ā 

And the features that are included are those, the next version should contain :)

Ā 

Edit: Before i forget: there are many "out of date" source files included... i also don't know what files are out of date ^^

Good evening. Established, but in the "Information" nothing.

Sorry for my bad English.

how can i make it so that my regular UNPB body can grow a belly? as of now only the breasts grow...i clearly missing a skeleton or a slider mod...didnt see any in the requirements...

You will need a body slide that includes a pregnant belly slider..

Ā 

In my slider, the pregnant belly is set to 0 for both small and large, and the belly has gotten larger on it's own by a fair amount... Fairly realistically too.

Ā 

Also it suggests using the XP32 skeleton...Ā http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26800/? to go with it, as it contains the other parts needed for the sliders to link up to.

havent visited this site in a while (not even played Skyrim) so dont know if this has been said earlier in the thread, but I've found a incompatibility with the Pumping Iron mod. As soon as I changed to menstruation phase, my Weight was reset to the starting Weight.Ā 

Ā 

Procreation never did this, so a compatibility between Pumping iron and Skeleton nodes visual from Beeing female ought to be possible.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

havent visited this site in a while (not even played Skyrim) so dont know if this has been said earlier in the thread, but I've found a incompatibility with the Pumping Iron mod. As soon as I changed to menstruation phase, my Weight was reset to the starting Weight.Ā 

Ā 

Procreation never did this, so a compatibility between Pumping iron and Skeleton nodes visual from Beeing female ought to be possible.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Welcome back.

As far as I know you've written some quality posts in the past.

Ā 

Milz is aware of that problem.

I'm using Procreation for Pumping Iron or SexLab RND chars and didn't notice any problems with the nex SL versions.

Before you read on, I just wanted to say, I love the mod, and will continue to use it.

Ā 

Ok... Few errors that I noticed, and a couple suggestions.

Ā 

1, A trimester for humans is 84 days, not 30, or else pregnancies would only be 3 months, instead of the real 9 month period...

2, When a woman gets pregnant, her tits don't swell in the first trimester, and not 3x their normal size either, that's just sick and grose looking at that size... (( Think I mentioned the slider being broken with lowest number that makes any changes at 1.4% but still that is 3x normal size, went from a comfortable B to a D in the first trimester... yuck, and unrealistic, having to make the females flat chested for small and large to compensate for the grotesquely enlarged body parts while pregnant ))

3, (( Stated in an earlier post )) The system doesn't keep close track of NPC pregnancies... Got my named bard in one of my BYOH houses pregnant by my house carl from Dawnstar, left for a few days, returned and checked on her progress, said she wasn't pregnant... Later (( not listed by me, but others have similar issues )) Other random people getting pregnant, and showing the oversized tits and slightly enlarged tummy... No doubt, you travel for a bit, those people might not be pregnant later, and someone else is, at their current stage...

4, The "baby" is a static object, that is too large, and I hope you will eventually add interactions for the child, a way to carry the baby, and perhaps give the player a placable crib, and new orders for a companion to watch the baby :) and eventually aging the child, will be great for playing the same character for many game years...

Ā 

Also, keep up the great work! Can't wait for the next update :)

Before you read on, I just wanted to say, I love the mod, and will continue to use it.

Ā 

Ā 

1, A trimester for humans is 84 days, not 30, or else pregnancies would only be 3 months, instead of the real 9 month period...

2, When a woman gets pregnant, her tits don't swell in the first trimester, and not 3x their normal size either, that's just sick and grose looking at that size... (( Think I mentioned the slider being broken with lowest number that makes any changes at 1.4% but still that is 3x normal size, went from a comfortable B to a D in the first trimester... yuck, and unrealistic, having to make the females flat chested for small and large to compensate for the grotesquely enlarged body parts while pregnant ))

3, (( Stated in an earlier post )) The system doesn't keep close track of NPC pregnancies... Got my named bard in one of my BYOH houses pregnant by my house carl from Dawnstar, left for a few days, returned and checked on her progress, said she wasn't pregnant... Later (( not listed by me, but others have similar issues )) Other random people getting pregnant, and showing the oversized tits and slightly enlarged tummy... No doubt, you travel for a bit, those people might not be pregnant later, and someone else is, at their current stage...

4, The "baby" is a static object, that is too large, and I hope you will eventually add interactions for the child, a way to carry the baby, and perhaps give the player a placable crib, and new orders for a companion to watch the baby :) and eventually aging the child, will be great for playing the same character for many game years...

Ā 

Thank you!

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Thanks for the Infos

Ā 

In an very early post we were already talking about the Duration of the Trimesters. It took to much ingame time so i decidet to make a Default of 10 Days per Trimester. InĀ Beta 1Ā the maximum valueĀ also was around 30 Days - i think i've changed it up to 100 Days (i thought) if not, it will be in the final.

All Durations are dividated by 2.... so the follicular duration is 5 instead of 10, the ovulating is 2 instead of 4 ( - 5) and so on.

It's only the Default value - i also wrote the "human default duration" in the hover text that is shown on the bottom.

Ā 

In the first Trimester the belly and the breasts shouldn't grow a lot. all i remember the belly should grow only 10% of the meximum in the first Trimester.

In the second it grows up to 65% and in the third it grows to the maximum size. so there shouldn't be big breasts. Maybe it's because of the sceleton you are using, maybe there is a bug - don't know

Ā 

About the NPC - that's strange. for me everything worked perfectly. Can't say what's wrong but i hope everything will be fixed in the next Version (when it Comes out somedays)

Ā 

And no for now there are no interactions planed. I'm not realy god in modelingĀ / animations and most interactions would require something like that. I realy wish i could but it's even to difficulty for me creating a milk bottle, pee-emitter crip/cot, and so on. But i realy wish i could.

Ā 

Next week it's raining alot... so time to continue

Yes, max is 100, I have it set to the normal 84 day trimesters, which I do prefer, have 56 days till birth game time... Default can stay at 10, but the caption should say 84 for normal trimester, I think :) (( And thank you for making it adjustable to a more normal pregnancy ))

Ā 

Yes, I do hope that is fixed, where the breasts automatically grow to max size shortly after conception... The belly growth is normal, and looks great.

Ā 

Could just use the child default, scaled down, with faction set to player's faction as child? Till someone makes a mod that includes baby and toddler versions... Also would reduce the need for very much scripts and extras... So you give birth to like 5 and 6 year old children, instead of infants.

Ā 

For the NPCs, I am thinking it's a papyrus fault, might not even be mod related, will have to do more testing with NPCs, meaning I will have to make a typical male character spewing seed everywhere...

Ā 

Oh and it's raining here too, good snuggling weather.

Does the option under cheat to become pregnant this cycle need to be enabled manually at any time for you to become pregnant? I have had sperm inside in the correct phases but my chance to become pregnant is 30% (default) so I'm not sure if that is the cause or I need to check that box in the correct phase.

This is a debug Option.

It is set automaticly at the beginning of the cycle (follicular phase). But you can enable it manuelly (cheating ^^)then you will become pregnant when you got sperm inside - if it's not enabled there is no way to become pregnant at this cycle and you have to wait for the next cycle

Or, you could set your chance to get pregnant higher... 100% chance, is also cheating, but have to have sex at the right time, and you can make the sperm inside last a week *grins* just to ensure you are getting pregnant without hitting "Make pregnant" button.

Gave this mod a spin(Or rather attempted to do so) with a fresh install of skyrim since my interest in playing has been piqued again.

Ā 

To be honest, with no direct route to find out what is active, what is outdated, where things can be found, what is needed, so on and so on, I've spent a good few hours attempting to personally troubleshoot that which I now believe wasn't even stable or working to begin with.

Ā 

I love the open beta idea, but jumping around 45 (at present) forum pages with no direct index, list, or operating post (Usually the first post of a thread), has left me unable to do anything with the mod besides look at it's remarkably well put together menus.

Ā 

So from what I've seen of all the potential options in the MCM menu, theorhetically, it looks great. Lots of options, settings, tweaks. The images and discussions I've read here have been pretty amazing as well, and some of the pictures very promising.

Ā 

First hand experience though... Never fails to see this within the first few minutes of a brand new character. "Beeing Female on ended."

This is a debug Option.

It is set automaticly at the beginning of the cycle (follicular phase). But you can enable it manuelly (cheating ^^)then you will become pregnant when you got sperm inside - if it's not enabled there is no way to become pregnant at this cycle and you have to wait for the next cycle

Ā 

Ah I see, thanks for the replies.

Ā 

The mod seems to work well, PSB Body for pregnancy scaling and Bodyslide compatible clothing shows pc/npc pregnancy really make this mod feel like it's just a regular part of Skyrim.

I have observed that Lydia is practically perma-pregnant, which spams her inventory with babies. I now switched off that NPCs can get babies, but it seems kinda weird that a follower you drag around with a female PC all the time keeps getting pregnant. What does she do while the PC is asleep???

Gave this mod a spin(Or rather attempted to do so) with a fresh install of skyrim since my interest in playing has been piqued again.

Ā 

To be honest, with no direct route to find out what is active, what is outdated, where things can be found, what is needed, so on and so on, I've spent a good few hours attempting to personally troubleshoot that which I now believe wasn't even stable or working to begin with.

Ā 

I love the open beta idea, but jumping around 45 (at present) forum pages with no direct index, list, or operating post (Usually the first post of a thread), has left me unable to do anything with the mod besides look at it's remarkably well put together menus.

Ā 

So from what I've seen of all the potential options in the MCM menu, theorhetically, it looks great. Lots of options, settings, tweaks. The images and discussions I've read here have been pretty amazing as well, and some of the pictures very promising.

Ā 

First hand experience though... Never fails to see this within the first few minutes of a brand new character. "Beeing Female on ended."

Ā 

I think the most reliable version is on page 25

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I think the most reliable version is on page 25

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Agreed

However, you will need the Sexlab Framework( http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/150-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v139b-updated-0216/ ), and a sexlab sex mod (I recomend radiant prostitution ( http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24450-radiantprostitution-tweaked/ )or random sex ( http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/395-random-sex-mod-for-sexlab-2014-01-25/ )Ā at current, as those both are the most stable with this mod)

Ā 

with the sexlab framework, you will need FNIS Generator just to get started. (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11811/? )

Ā 

And for FNIS to work you needĀ http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1485027-wipz-skyrim-script-extender-skse

Ā 

For the menu, you need SKyUI http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/3863 Or you can keep the original look with SkyUI-awayĀ http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29440

Ā 

Without these mods, The most you will be able to do is look at the menu if it doesn't crash on load.

Ā 

I might as well add, you will need a Body slide body with a pregnancy slider, and a skeleton that will hook up to it, or else the body will not change.

Ā 

If I missed anything, please add to it... LOL

post-340504-0-13852900-1394709146_thumb.png

Body slide will give you the most options, but there are edits of various body types floating around that have had the stomach node added to them.Ā  I've seen UNPB (I believe that one is on the Estrus Charus download page) as well as SevenBase (that has it's own thread or thread going).Ā  There may be others as well, if you poke around a bit.

Well, i was afraid of that bug so, when i began the game with beeing female i disabled the npc option, but then decided to test it so i enabled npc pregnancy, but with brelyna as follower, i was monitoring her all the time during 7 days and no "self pregnancy" showed up. Maybe i had luck, dunno

AHA i finally figured it out. MilzschnitteĀ  you devious bastard you (i mean that in a good way) I was wondering why some of the characters in game had German last names or some armors had German names. Its all because of this mod. (Atleast so I think) Example: Silver Bloods in Markarth and the Jarl in Solitude. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong XD

Really loved that mod, way better of hentai pregnancy, but idk why goes weird the belly using HDT body (Ā http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25750-hdt-body/ ) that already its design to handle pregnancy, and works fine at hentai, theres any way to make that compatible with hdt body? (example of weird belly at attach)

*Dnt pay attention at her breasts, its because got super preggo of 4 kids lol.

post-19248-0-98117800-1394854364_thumb.jpg

Archived