[Mod][Wip] Beeing Female (For Ssl 1.5)

milzschnitte

release of the next beta?

hard to say, between 1 week and 6 month, maybe :)

Many things are working again, my character became pregnant, NPCs became pregnant again, .... but at now nothing else happens :) no Labor pains, no belly scaling, no birth, .....

And for some reason the AddOn Manager don't work anymore..... The AddOn Manager is the part i'm trying to make at the Moment. I hope it won't take to Long time.

Edit: AddOn Manager is working again :) - next step: Labor Pains... this will be a huge topic again - still don't know how i will realise it. Don't think it workd well with the System i used with the last beta - there were way to many questions "where is my baby - i stuck in labor pains but there is no baby, i've used the wait function and was waiting for many days but still no baby"... another problems are the NPC Labor pains - the System must be totaly different from the player labor pains

I've edited my post above.... and let me correct Point 4.

It's possible that this is the most advanced pregnancy mod based on the realistic mods like procreation. At least i don't know a lot about Estrus Chaurus and i don't know a lot about "Faites des bebes"

But this is also the reason why there are so many bugs left. it's a huge Project and i had to read realy a lot about thinks i realy don't want to know :) ... and i had to ask real life friends about there experience (still can't forget the glowing color of there face when i asked them)

//edit:

I have the source. The problem was just another stupid problem I've done when i set everything to the new system i'm using now.

The reason why i start up a new mod was, that the old Version Beta 1 was based on an Array-System that can store up to 384 NPCs. But now i'm using StorageUtil.... Now i can save unlimited NPCs.... but this changes almost everything.

In Beta 1 i've used the Array System - that was pritty smart and the only way to store that many NPCs

In Beta 2 there was StorageUtil h38. I've just changed some variables to use StorageUtil - but doesn't changed the system behind. This was slowing down alot and many features couldn't be done (just use the ShowStats Spell on a male actor and you will see what i meen with slowing down ^^)

The next Version will use an own system - based on StorageUtil. And it will contain some many Features that couldn't be done before, like the Controller. The Controller allows other moders to access everyone - even when the NPC never was loaded before. For example it's possible to impregnate the Elisig the Fair (jarl of Solitude) when a new game was started.... and this is done with just 1 line of code.

I had some quest ideas i want to make, based on BeeingFemale. And Based on this quest ideas i've added some Controller-Functions so everyone can create BeeingFemale quests very easy.

I've edited my post above.... and let me correct Point 4.

It's possible that this is the most advanced pregnancy mod based on the realistic mods like procreation. At least i don't know a lot about Estrus Chaurus and i don't know a lot about "Faites des bebes"

But this is also the reason why there are so many bugs left. it's a huge Project and i had to read realy a lot about thinks i realy don't want to know :) ... and i had to ask real life friends about there experience (still can't forget the glowing color of there face when i asked them)

//edit:

I have the source. The problem was just another stupid problem I've done when i set everything to the new system i'm using now.

The reason why i start up a new mod was, that the old Version Beta 1 was based on an Array-System that can store up to 384 NPCs. But now i'm using StorageUtil.... Now i can save unlimited NPCs.... but this changes almost everything.

In Beta 1 i've used the Array System - that was pritty smart and the only way to store that many NPCs

In Beta 2 there was StorageUtil h38. I've just changed some variables to use StorageUtil - but doesn't changed the system behind. This was slowing down alot and many features couldn't be done (just use the ShowStats Spell on a male actor and you will see what i meen with slowing down ^^)

The next Version will use an own system - based on StorageUtil. And it will contain some many Features that couldn't be done before, like the Controller. The Controller allows other moders to access everyone - even when the NPC never was loaded before. For example it's possible to impregnate the Elisig the Fair (jarl of Solitude) when a new game was started.... and this is done with just 1 line of code.

I had some quest ideas i want to make, based on BeeingFemale. And Based on this quest ideas i've added some Controller-Functions so everyone can create BeeingFemale quests very easy.

Don't know what Faites des bebes does now (seen it got updated) from what i knew before it was/is an artificial insemination pregnancy. It gave a few spells, Acquire/Deposit sperm, had weapons that acquired sperm. and produced soul gems instead of offspring.

This has become my fave pregnancy mod :) like the realism of it :D :D.

If there is going to be a child birth (instead of baby item) the child adoption dialog from hearthfire would be good. (in case your child is born in a cave, ruin or in the middle of nowhere, you could send them home (or have the follower option tied to the kid)

This http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27469/? has a visible baby being carried post-195439-0-53199600-1395162709_thumb.jpg

where there ever be a plugin that allows actual children to be born from this and not just hundreds of phantom pregnancies

Children are born .... See page 2

The Problem is - there is a bug in the mcm menu, when you try to change the Kind of Baby it will be "empty" and nothing will be born anymore - try to reset this Option and a Baby will be Born again.

a Little update - it seems something went wrong with the belly and breast scaling....

Or am I wrong? can this be normal? ... but Looks... ähm... great....

Don't know why but i have to sing now..... I like big butts and i can not lie, you other Brothers can't deny that when a Girl walks in with an itty bitty waist and a round Thing in your face!

//Edit: Belly and breast size fixed

Things i still need to do

- Basic Abortus System

- - Abortus imminens

- - Abortus incipiens

- - Abortus incompletus

- - Abortus completus

- - Missed Abortion

- - Abortus cervivalis

- - Misscarriage

- Thoughts about Labor pain system

- Basic Labor Pain system

- - premonitory pains

- - first stage pains

- - bearing-down pains

- - afterpains

- - including the almost finished birth script

- Menstruation cramps

- Mittelschmerz

- buying more red bull, pizza and coke

- some blur effects

maybe a few other things but that's it, all i can see atm

The both Basic Systems are the most difficulty parts. when those are done, the other parts are done quickly... just changing some variables.

But even when the list isn't that big, i can't say when it's done - don't got/spend that much time anymore.

And around 2-4 days of beta-testing are required.

The most difficulty thing will be, that the Player won't miss a npc birth anymore.

//Edit:

This http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27469/? has a visible baby being carried attachicon.gif 27469-1-1355454827.jpg

No sorry, that "mod" is only a texture package for argonian. The only mesh it contains, is a tail remake.

But if someone can find out how the baby was made (i think there must be a mod for it) i can try to include the script and perhaps the argonian baby... it's cute :)

(just saw: Seems the mod author made the Baby mesh just for fun and lost/deleted it again. But he will remake it.)

But holy crap ... those thorns .... pore female argonian - this must be painful - I'm lucky i made a race-conditional "birth damage scaler"... this will be fun :)

post-148698-0-00073100-1395164347_thumb.jpg

I'm not sure anymore. At this Version i think it's possible via MCM menu on the first page... Reset NPCs - just click it. i think this will reset the NPCs - but like i said - i'm not sure anymore :) this is almost 3 month ago for me and i couldn't Play it by myself - the only time i saw it was when i was debuging the mod :)

Yes that's evil - i only saw my own mod when i was debuging and testing it :)

hey this is first time i start using those king of mods. I am impressed.

took me some time to get it working and its good!! very good!

Edit: had a problem. solved. no idea why i used "procreation" at the same time with "beeing female".. not sappose to use them both right?

besides that the mod looks succesfull and working well.. thanks and good job!

hey.  good to see you working hard.

I've been playing with your mod and I really think you are doing a great job.

I have few requests about feature of this mod and my personal problem with this mod.

first, the birth camera and voice.

Idk why but with your default camera, i can't simple control the sight and its fixed in middle of the air, like you are just standing while you are not.

I don't think this result was what you actually aim.

second, it's kind of weird to hear no voice while giving birth.  maybe adding up voice related with sex lab moans?

are those two only my problem?  every thing works just fine without those two.

and about feature, I wonder you can't set "zero" for breast scaling.

I've been converting armors with PBS body , trying to make them fitting with maximized pregnancy scaling in your mod. (3.0,8.0)

however I've noticed that whatever I do it is not really possible to make breasts look without being in broken shape if I am to make body with bigger breasts.(currently they will have broken shape in lower part if breast is bigger then CBBE Classic.)

so basically easiest way to prevent this is setting breast scaling to 0 while belly grows.  and just making default breast huge jug.

I'll expect your replies soon.  Good luck Milz

milz I wonder if the bug I is not the fact that I install the update to the storage papyrus19 Version you think it squeezed because of that?

This can be a reason - The Beta 2 was using one of the first released of StorageUtil. h38 gave me the first Version. This Version was using another Methode to get the actors.

The Camera Bug.... yes. i doesn't had much time and it was still a beta. You maybe noticed a Little chicken somewhere? that was a camera-tool i've removed again before releasing. it doesn't worked correctly. So i just keepd the fixed camera. Now there is a way to use Freecam - the next beta will have it :)

ABout the Sound - that's strange. I'm using the SexLab Voice System. Normaly it should use the sounds, sexlab is using.

A good looking Scaling is... ähm was... 0.4 for breasts.. or was it 1.4? (i think) and 4,2 for the belly.... i think.... but not sure anymore :)

The 3.0 and 8.0 was only for those who realy like big bigpregnant things, there are a lot of them out there :) i prefare realistic things.

The next Version will contain a "disable breast scaling" and "disable belly scaling" Option. The reason is to make it more compatible to other mods that are using those scalings too - so you can enable / disable those scalings.

I hope this mod will have an extensive mcm system, not everything is appealing to me but it is a cool mod.

About Argonians... Apparently they are not born from eggs, and yet their young are referred to as hatchlings. My headcanon is that young are passed enclosed in a largely vestigial softshelled "egg" enclosure, which would also help protect the mother against the spikes, though spikes and crests seem more likely to be secondary sexual traits that would not develop until maturity.. Probably, this would act in place of an advanced womb, meaning they probably would not need to menstruate. Also they might be able to get pregnant while they are pregnant, and only give birth to the ones who had matured? I am thinking about this too much.

I would appreciate if you would put up a FAQ or just more info in the OP. I am unwilling to read the entire thread, but I do not wish to waste anyone's time with useless questions.

I hope this mod will have an extensive mcm system,

Indeed. For one thing, I hope they split fertility options along both male/female and PC/NPC lines. I'd enjoy seeing my male character knocking up some girls along the way, but I'd rather avoid NPCs rampantly breeding with each other (I like Random Sex mod), if only from a processor load standpoint.

On Page 1 in the entry post there are a few Images and a FAQ.

For sure a lot has changed since the Alpha Version (the Screens are from)

i thought about creating a Blog with all informations and updates - but this cost some time - time i also could spend with continue the mod :)

I think i will create a blog when the next Version is released - reason for that: there i can post AddOns, development informations vor modder, ... and so on. Those Features will come with the next Version.

There isn't a lot to do anymore - but the things that are still open are causing me headages :)

About splitting the fertility.... it's an good idea and i think it's easy to realise. PC fertility and NPC fertility.

And maybe an option like "Male NPCs can impregnate female NPCs on/off"

Hey, in the FAQ I somehow missed before, you said that you could not support F/F pregnancy because you couldn't tell who was penetrating. I am pretty sure that in the applicable animations, the included getGender function will return as male whichever female is in the male role. Just ask Ashal to add an animation flag for animation with ejaculation into a vagina and check for that? idk I have spent the last while sleuthing around the git page, but I am still a noob and might be missing something.

Also I may need to make a mod using this mod that creates a nursery in Sky Haven Temple, where the Blades will nurture the Dragonborn blood. Or someone else can do it, I have no skills, I just want a good excuse for being an absentee serial parent.

At this Moment it's possible to:

enable/disable NPC BeeingFemale

enable/disable Follower BeeingFemale

enable/disable Player BeeingFemale

Those Options allow to enable or disable the complete thread for them... That's already done.

I can create Options for "conception change - Player", "conception chance - Follower", "conception chance other NPCs". This options sounds good.

But it would take to Long to create even more seperate Options. There are already Race specific variants possible using the AddOn Manager :)

About the F/F i figure out a way. But there won't be an own Option. I will make use of the SexLab Female Sperm Option.

At now i've just developt a multi-Lingual script function so even the scripted Messages can be translated.

Now i have to edit all Messages... That's the next step i will do.

After that i will make the conception Options and then i will create the Labor pains / birth.

I also thought about the Soul Gem Child Birth - but maybe in a later release.

This is already possible to create - that would be an AddOn , but someone have to create the Baby mesh :)... maybe a 2 leg wolf Baby or something like that :)

Btw: I figured out a labor pain system that will work for NPCs and for the Player. it's almost the same i made before with just a few little changes.... and without waiting to Long.

Developing this system won't take a lot of time, and the "GiveBirth" Function already exists.... maybe tomorow my character will Born a cute Little Baby.

ANd after that - i think the main functions are done

With the F/F options, all you would really have to have it do, is check to see which female is wearing the strap on... Then add the code for sperm as a result...

Last thing I want to do, is walk in and find my partner pregnant when I hadn't been home in months, as the random pregnancy also seems to hit single females with dead husbands... couple weeks of going to the white palace, and the Jarl suddenly became pregnant, and she had no cum inside, tho she was sucking on her house carl when I entered at night and she was supposed to be sleeping.

Looking forward to the next update, as the cam issue was mentioned... As for the sounds, it might be the sound set one chooses, and doesn't coincide with the mod's chosen sound set, causing silence...

Guest privateuser99

So... I play a male... What other mods besides this one do I need to visually see changes come from females?

Edit: Also, is there a mod that spawns a child or baby?

my remaked faites des bebes spawns mini version of origin npc

only currently its not linked to sex animations ///but animations from default game are used in some events of mode

max npcs per mother is 8 currently, no limited per father

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/687-faites-des-bebes-babies-maker-new-version/

So... I play a male... What other mods besides this one do I need to visually see changes come from females?

Edit: Also, is there a mod that spawns a child or baby?

my remaked faites des bebes spawns mini version of origin npc

only currently its not linked to sex animations ///but animations from default game are used in some events of mode

max npcs per mother is 8 currently, no limited per father

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/687-faites-des-bebes-babies-maker-new-version/

im going w8 that got more stable first, tested like 2 or 1 week and half ago, and got 5-9 fps at whiterun using 2 gtx 780... Not tested the more new version yet...

Archived