[Mod][Wip] Beeing Female (For Ssl 1.5)

milzschnitte

Mmh, the message ''[name] came inside you'' does not appear....is the mod still working, or something bugged?

Seems to happen sometime. Named NPC's and NPC groups like Whiterun Guards seem to show but other don't always. I've never found it a problem and it doesn't seem to affect the mod

Ahh this sounds so great but it isn't showing up in the mcm...

I've tried the following:

- disable, new save, load, wait, reenable (fix suggested in FAQ)

- setStage ski_ConfigManagerInstance 1

- completely removing and then re installing

- creating a new game.

It shows up on my NMM menu and is selected, BOSS says everything is okay as well yet it just doesn't show up...  Does anyone have any suggestions?  

- creating a new game.

It shows up on my NMM menu and is selected, BOSS says everything is okay as well yet it just doesn't show up...  Does anyone have any suggestions?  

That usually means you're scripts folder is overloaded, or contains conflicting scripts.

Remember, loose usually scripts still run even if the mod is not active.

I would suggest backing up your scripts folder, then empty it, and then try reinstalling your scripted mods.

I noticed that with this mod that some named women npcs are starting the game off pregnant (who appears to be determined randomly) Is this intended? And if so, would there be an option to turn it off in future updates?

Same here... I suppose it's a random immersion feature to simulate off the field NPC... *ahem* activity.

Wanted to wait until this mod had a little more polish, but my current SexLab setup was getting boring, so after archiving a clean save I said stability be damned - bring on the immersive pregnancy mod :P

No show stoppers so far after a couple hours into it; any odd quirks I've seen have already been discussed on the thread.

Two questions / suggestions though:

• Is there a way to 'heal' the unborn baby, and if not, perhaps implement a way through magic/alchemy/food/required sleep to accomplish this?
  • Are expressions set up for the various stages of pregnancy / fertility cycles? For example, having a frown or angry look during PMS and such. Would add tons o immersion imo, and as below :P

post-27178-0-35745000-1393481402_thumb.jpg

i also noticed the MCM Bug.

Try following:

- Press Esc (Menu)

- Open the MCM Menu

- Close the MCM Menu

- continue Playing / wait ingame for.... lets say 10 seconds and the Message "1 New Menu registrated" should appear

About the Pregnant NPCs - no that shouldn't be normal. This is a bug :)

Time heals the Baby. In the first Trimester it heals... i think 1% per hour, in the second it heals 3% per Hour and all i remember, in the third it heals 5%

Yes, since the Beta 1 there are expressions but only for the PMS

i also noticed the MCM Bug.

Try following:

- Press Esc (Menu)

- Open the MCM Menu

- Close the MCM Menu

- continue Playing / wait ingame for.... lets say 10 seconds and the Message "1 New Menu registrated" should appear

About the Pregnant NPCs - no that shouldn't be normal. This is a bug :)

Time heals the Baby. In the first Trimester it heals... i think 1% per hour, in the second it heals 3% per Hour and all i remember, in the third it heals 5%

Yes, since the Beta 1 there are expressions but only for the PMS

One thing I noticed though...  if you turn off the pregnancy 'timer' for your character, the baby can take damage, but will not heal.

- creating a new game.

That usually means you're scripts folder is overloaded, or contains conflicting scripts.

Remember, loose usually scripts still run even if the mod is not active.

I would suggest backing up your scripts folder, then empty it, and then try reinstalling your scripted mods.

Thanks!  I'll try this and then let you all know.   :)

The default AddOn won't have child growing. It is possible to make child grow to adult, but sorry, i won't develop it.

If I may ask, could anyone explain to me why modders here seem hesitant to mod some means of a child created by a pregnancy mod to grow up to an adult form? I realize it's likely a technically difficult task (and if I had any modding skills at all, I'd give it a try myself... alas...), but it just seems a touch more than that. Heck, the folks over in the Fallout New Vegas section of this site managed it. (sort of, the offspring are functional but kinda 'iffy')

Heck, poking around, I've found posts talking about it since November last year. Always the same answer. "I'm not going to do this, sorry." It's polite, yes, and I don't want to ask more than modders are willing to give, just seems odd.

The default AddOn won't have child growing. It is possible to make child grow to adult, but sorry, i won't develop it.

If I may ask, could anyone explain to me why modders here seem hesitant to mod some means of a child created by a pregnancy mod to grow up to an adult form? I realize it's likely a technically difficult task (and if I had any modding skills at all, I'd give it a try myself... alas...), but it just seems a touch more than that. Heck, the folks over in the Fallout New Vegas section of this site managed it. (sort of, the offspring are functional but kinda 'iffy')

Heck, poking around, I've found posts talking about it since November last year. Always the same answer. "I'm not going to do this, sorry." It's polite, yes, and I don't want to ask more than modders are willing to give, just seems odd.

For most it's a time spent modding.

I very much appreciate Milz's work, and even without the child development, or even the setbacks, you're talking about months upon months of work spent on the mod.

Saying essentially "when the core i'm building is done, i think i'll have had enough, but everything is there for someone to add that on" is a very reasonable way to go about a project.

If i can say anything, i would really prefer that milzscnitte develop his mod with possibility of extensions by another modders than focus of everything and risk of totally screwing up.

@zorlond: modding skills are not witchcraft.

So if you want to see it fly - start to learn scripting, it is a reward in itself.

In the framework that I envision for this you would not even need to do any modeling or animation work (which is my bane).

The graphical resources are there: blue wrapped bundle/vanilla child/vanilla adult.

I am actually thinking about this since someone brought up the idea on forum over at that other site, but I don't see it happening, because a treatment that I would find satisfying would be nearly as epic as raising a child in RL.

And then there is the side content: Have you ever had a playthrough that lasted 15 game years? It is not just your child growing up, it is the whole world changing:

Rulers die, grown up children take over their parents businesses, heck - seasons change. You get to see summer in Skyrim. Somebody is working on that, so you get the graphical resources for that too.

That still leaves you with a project easily as big as the base game.

Lacking skills are the smallest obstacle.

But if you seriously commit to that - hats off.

@zorlond: modding skills are not witchcraft.

So if you want to see it fly - start to learn scripting, it is a reward in itself.

In the framework that I envision for this you would not even need to do any modeling or animation work (which is my bane).

The graphical resources are there: blue wrapped bundle/vanilla child/vanilla adult.

I am actually thinking about this since someone brought up the idea on forum over at that other site, but I don't see it happening, because a treatment that I would find satisfying would be nearly as epic as raising a child in RL.

And then there is the side content: Have you ever had a playthrough that lasted 15 game years? It is not just your child growing up, it is the whole world changing:

Rulers die, grown up children take over their parents businesses, heck - seasons change. You get to see summer in Skyrim. Somebody is working on that, so you get the graphical resources for that too.

That still leaves you with a project easily as big as the base game.

Lacking skills are the smallest obstacle.

But if you seriously commit to that - hats off.

Totally agree with that/

Actually, I can think of a couple scenarios where 15 years of in-game time passage would not be necessary. I've done a little amateur fiction writing (nothing special), and with a world already full of convenient Phlebotinum (magic, alchemy, daedra, etc), that's not hard. It would reduce the 'epicness' of mod scale, of course, but considering there's not really any mechanisms designed to handle 15+ in-game years passing, that's kinda necessary. Heck, the wait function only does 24 hours at a time. :P

I acknowledge and greatly appreaciate what the modders have already done, and plan to do in the future. I was just wondering if there was something specific in relation to a kid growing up to adult that is putting people off. Other than trying to comprehend a mod operating on realistic time scales for this...

You want growing offspring, but we don't even have a complete Pregnancy framework yet.

The first was Procreation, and that was abandoned a long time ago.  Hentai Pregnancy is pretty much a bare bones system, and Beeing Female is still in early Beta.

Once we have a working Pregnancy system that people can use as a framework, you'll start seeing more features.

hi i am not sure if this is the correct place to post this but i thought you guys could give me a hand .I m having a hard time with b3lisario's UNPB BBP Pregnant Body (beta)

The belly sizing din't work initialy (breast sizing did work) but when i activated this mod it asked me to replace femalebody_0 ,_1 and so i did but then the breasts became flat (even though the belly sizing finally worked ) .Am i doing something wrong or is it supposed to be this way?... please help

hi i am not sure if this is the correct place to post this but i thought you guys could give me a hand .I m having a hard time with b3lisario's UNPB BBP Pregnant Body (beta)

The belly sizing din't work initialy (breast sizing did work) but when i activated this mod it asked me to replace femalebody_0 ,_1 and so i did but then the breasts became flat (even though the belly sizing finally worked ) .Am i doing something wrong or is it supposed to be this way?... please help

im not using unpb anymore, but till i know its got like that already (flat chests not that much, but still flat), and if you do something with bodyslide will lost the pregnancy effect of meshes.

Well, my PC managed to pop out 6 babies in total, and though she won’t walk quite the same way again, she did manage the walk away, despite all that worrying beforehand (needed a Troll’s Blood spell in order to survive the intense process though!)

post-27178-0-03770900-1393637155_thumb.jpg

A super shiny gold star to your WIP mod so far milzschnitte! But before I revert back to my clean save, here’s a bug report from what I’ve experienced:

· Ran into the sprint bug, but your quick fix on page 40 solved it. You’ve already got that covered.
· The time duration of the pregnancy trimesters dipped down into negative values on occasion. This may be due to script load from my own unique mod setup, or perhaps it’s intended, as our bodies don’t adhere to a mechanical clockwork. Either way, it’s just a small quirk.
· MCM Menu has broken stuff you shouldn’t touch. You know about it already though.
· Immaculate NPC pregnancies upon loading a cell, either by just running around or fast traveling. Kinda odd without the whole sex thing, so I just assumed that Talos was macking it up like Zeus with the women of Skyrim.
· When the pushing start to labor to starts, my character did the undressing animation twice. Could just be a SexLab version thing though, since a couple updates to it came out after the playable beta.
· Camera during the birth scene cannot be controlled. I think you’re aware of this.
· During the Laborpains phase, I was unable to save. Was this intentional?

Most of the suggestion stuff seems to be regards to children stuff atm, so here’s a bit of a suggestion list from me about improving / building upon the conditions already in the beta. You've got your ideas to work on milzschnitte, and you should totally continue on with them, but if you keep these ideas in your back pocket to think about, then that would be great!

· Some of the debuffs during pregnancy could use a bit more description on how they actually affect you in game. Pregnancy Slowness disables sprinting, but I wasn’t too sure what Pregnancy Drain did.
Some additional debuffs or buffs would be welcome – like a small boost to Restoration magic due to additional life 'energy' within you, or a chance to temporarily disable jogging (not sprinting) due to a sore back and swollen ankles.

· While on the description note, some additional messages in general during gestation would be great, starting from being sick and noticing you’re growing a small belly to heavily waddling around with sore ankles, a big hindering belly, and swollen/lactating breasts. I could put together a list of messages for you should you be interested, such as ‘Your underclothes are starting to feel tight’ or ‘Your swollen stomach has started to curve out in an unmistakable bulge of pregnancy’.

· One neat feature with Hentai Pregnancy was random staggering with the Pregnancy Symptoms option turned on. I thought that it was due to fetal motion, which would be a welcome feature to Beeing Female pregnancy. Not anything graphic wise, but just the random staggering chance coupled with a player gasp and perhaps a single in-game heart beat sound clip to emulate the muffled sound of fetal motion itself.

· One really key feature I like about Beeing Female is the Labor Phase. Most pregnancy mods I’ve played between Fallout: New Vegas and Skyrim just have a simple drop to the ground and pop a baby out scenario. Having the labor more drawn out matches well with the gritty atmosphere of Skyrim, and adheres a bit more to the simulation of ‘Beeing’ a female is.

Having the labor start with the water break is perfect, but you could have it more drawn out over hours (no longer than a day, perhaps) with progressively worse and severe debuffs:

o The periodic red flashes, from red-tinged screen edges to blinding red screens.
o Moans of pains / pained expressions
o Progressively decreasing health / magicka / stamina recovery rates.
o Becoming encumbered during the duration of the labor phrase.
o Temporary knockdown effects (like essentials NPCs do, or another custom animation like the birthing animation).

So you could attempt to continue adventuring while during active labor, but the debuffs would heavily suggest that you shouldn’t :P

· As I mentioned before, putting in more expressions add another layer of juicy immersion to the mod. A temporary pained face during a bout of morning sickness, or an annoyed/embarrassed look during menstruation.

As always milzschnitte, take your time with things and keep on truckin’!

im not using unpb anymore, but till i know its got like that already (flat chests not that much, but still flat), and if you do something with bodyslide will lost the pregnancy effect of meshes.

Thank you but Is there any other solution i might try without changing to cbbe?

@zorlond  a guy can still dream now, can he?

What makes me particularly interested in going this direction is that the nordic sagas are a lot about just that: The fate of a whole clan from grandfather on down.

This is something that screams: EPIC way more than just going to the realm of the dead and killing a god while you are there. Wimps like Kratos have done that too.

Imagine yourself as Balgrufs ancestor actually founding Whiterun, switching camera at your own funeral to the heir you have seen grow from an itty-bitty baby to the man (or woman as the case may be) he (or she) is now. Going on in a potentially infinite line down centuries.

Again the wait function is the smallest part (and one that is already taken care of btw. I think I have seen a mod that lets you wait a month at a time).

But the full scope I just sketched? Damn near impossible.

Archived