[Mod][Wip] Beeing Female (For Ssl 1.5)

milzschnitte

Yes they are undead.... but i never saw a movie that said: Vampire don't got a menstrual cycle, never have PMS or something like that :)

But maybe it's because this topic is never handeld by a movie..... maybe i should watch Blade again... or Buffy

In most literature I've read about vampires, they are indeed considered infertile for various reasons, and even ridiculous adaptations of vampirism such as in Twilight, they can't have children. In Van Hellsing for example, their children are born dead, and they had to resurrect them using Frankenstein's monster's method.

If you look at other works where vampires are very well detailed you could take Vampire: The Masquerade or Vampire: The Requiem role play games. In these games, vampires are indeed dead, they cannot have offspring nor have menstrual cycle unless under the effect of very powerful and rare disciplines (their bloodline powers). For example I remember they had a power which allowed them to use their blood in many ways, including some sort of voluntary menstrual bleeding that had some weird uses.

In any case, I'm not sure how exactly are vampires considered in this game. Since we got two varieties of vampires, and the Vampire Lords are indeed a family of vampires, I would assume that those should be able to have children, but it'd be nice for a twist that vanilla vampires couldn't, and they gained this "power" upon turning into a higher vampire.

You could make this optional, depending on the user's tastes. In my case, I would suppose that vampires are indeed magically-animated corpses and they have no heartbeat, no bodily changes such as a menstrual cycle and therefore no children, but vampire lords would be capable of this since they were born as vampires thanks to daedric influence.

Or, you could add more complexity to it making it a bit like in Van Hellsing: Make vampires give birth dead children that they must reanimate using a quest related to Arkay, for example.

I see, I haven't played through that yet and I guess I didn't read the TES wiki thoroughtly enough. If that's the case, honestly it could be anything. I think that the idea of them being fertile since their transformation was different from vanilla ones (which are a disease) would fit them, but they might as well not be. I do like the Van Hellsing idea, though. It would add a degree of uniqueness to them, and also give it another "curse" twist: not only you're a monster that has to prey on others, but your children will be born dead. Then, there'd be some sort of redemption to this, in the shape of a quest that would bring the children back to life.

Vapiresa pregnant, i vote yes hehehe

Everything else would make to many Problems for now :)

And that vampires can become pregnant is more realistic then humans can become pregnant from animals.... maybe there will be an Option for that somedays but up to now it will be possible

The weight System is done, yes.

I have an old version of this. Will I be able to install the new version over it without breaking my current save files and anything else?

And is now a good time to update? Just hoping things are more stable. I haven't been following this mod for awhile, what are the aspects of this mod that aren't working right yet?

Sorry if I'm asking too much, would just be nice to get a quick overview. :)

It should work.... but the current Version still got a few bugs.

Don't open the "Baby spawn type", the "Visual scaling type" or the "message type" window. When you open one of this Windows the Setting is lost and nothing will happen anymore... for example - if you open the "Baby spawn type" Option, you will never Born anything... no item, no actor.

My way to install it would be:

- Disable the old mod or uninstall it

- Start skyrim and load the latest game

- Save the game and leave skyrim again (now the saveegame shouldn't contain any BeeingFemale things)

- Install the new Version (you can find on page 12)

- Install the Bug Fix (you can find on page 25) !

Everything should work now.

Don't open the "Baby spawn type", the "Visual scaling type" or the "message type" window. When you open one of this Windows the Setting is lost and nothing will happen anymore... for example - if you open the "Baby spawn type" Option, you will never Born anything... no item, no actor.

- Save the game and leave skyrim again (now the saveegame shouldn't contain any BeeingFemale things)

Thanks for the info. I think I'll just be patient and wait. As far as I know, the version I have now does work, I've just never seriously tried getting a character pregnant.

Thanks for the info. I think I'll just be patient and wait. As far as I know, the version I have now does work, I've just never seriously tried getting a character pregnant.

Chances are you have the latest version anyway.

Uhm, i am using ''sex lab procreation'' right now....what should i do if i wanted to replace that mod with this one?

Push your character current state to a interval of the mod where is not affected by any magic effect or any debuff , and obviously don't be pregnant, to do it use the time scale to make it go faster, but to tell the truth i began a new game hahahah, procreation doesn't have a reset to revert stuff, this, as i have seen yes.

I had another functionality question. Are we going to be able to override the race of the child that is born through a pregnancy?

Oh, and I feel you about starting over from scratch. Started my own from scratch, and am getting really frustrated about how nothing seems to want to work afterwords.

I just got the "No Sprint" bug. where only drawing my weapon allows me to sprint. this is very odd as i have other saves where i got pregnant and yet when i force it out of relapse phase im able to sprint again. 

Edit: Nevermind... just tested out said mods. same effect. Now i have to ask. is there a way to remove the bug WITHOUT deleting my save?

Archived