[Mod][Wip] Beeing Female (For Ssl 1.5)

milzschnitte

So what is happening with the mod?The author is finished with it?Domebody else take over from now?

When the mod new version will be released and what will be in it?

Thanks for the info:)

A worrying mod-lover user...

No i'm not done with this mod. Still working on it - but this mod is annoying me a bit.... :(

I can't spend so many hours with just one beta-mod.

I'm working on this mod since october and still not finished.... i had so restart many times.... but i'm still on it.

So, I tried this out, and my character starts (as in, new character) with 20 sperm inside, and when someone comes inside this number doesn't change. What's the deal?

For now - 20 is the max. Would cost to many ressources having more inside and would slow down the performance.

And btw: yes, i'm a german schnitzel :)

I have just one remark to say : when ovulating, my female character suffers of heavy pains. Really annoying in fact, especially in combat situation. Whe have options to set the PMS percentage and difficulty, but anything for the ovulation dolors. I'm currently using the page 25 version. Is there a glitch with this particular version or is it malchance for me ? The last game whti the page 12 version dosen't had this "problem" ...

So, I tried this out, and my character starts (as in, new character) with 20 sperm inside, and when someone comes inside this number doesn't change. What's the deal?

For now - 20 is the max. Would cost to many ressources having more inside and would slow down the performance.

Okay, then I guess my question is, why might my characters be starting out with the max sperm inside them, before even having sex?

The Pain Level is random.... sometimes heavy pains, sometimes almost nothing.... but the ovulating pains shouldn't be to heavy... maybe 5%...  can't say right.

And no, it's not normal to have the maximum sperfrom the beginning.... what are the NPCs names?

Maybe there is a problem with another Sexlab Mod

Btw: I'm wondering that nobody said anything about my comment that males don't realy need an orgasm / comming inside a woman, for impregnate her.

Does everybody knew tha already? i'm impressed. But let me explain anyway :)

search terms: pre-cum, pre-ejaculate, coitus interruptus... or for germans: Lusttropfen and again coitus interruptus

coitus interruptus got a pearl index of 27... that's realy unsave

No i'm not done with this mod. Still working on it - but this mod is annoying me a bit.... :(

I can't spend so many hours with just one beta-mod.

I'm working on this mod since october and still not finished.... i had so restart many times.... but i'm still on it.

Dude, its nothing. Im working on mod since april 2013 and still restarting from time to time ;)

And no, it's not normal to have the maximum sperfrom the beginning.... what are the NPCs names?

Maybe there is a problem with another Sexlab Mod

Not NPCs, they're my player-characters. Also, I just tried making and using some anti-sperm essence, and after taking 5 of them the number didn't go down at all.

I'll try disabling some other Sexlab mods and see if that doesn't change anything.

Dude, its nothing. Im working on mod since april 2013 and still restarting from time to time ;)

Thanks. But it's still a bit frustrating. But tomorrow i can continue again for a few hours.

If i can't solver some problems i've got now, i will use the Beta 2 Release and continue this version. This version works pritty well and just need some little changes.... then adding the AddOn Manager again and the Controller... and everything should be fine :)

Either way, once you reach 20, had to try it myself, it goes back to the 1st and starts to replace older sperms, that makes sense, to a point, as when a man does a woman, the male's head seems to be designed to remove most, if not all of the previous male's seed, if the time between is short. So I could see a way to shorten the 20 count, if the time between each remains short, within a few hours... And could end up with 20 with a higher setting of sperm life, like I did, for 5 days...

Trying to think of a suggestion, but can not think of any at this time... Just loving the mod as it is... got raped by a couple trolls, and died... as the baby became a miscarriage.. I was like... eep! is that supposed to happen? Guess my bug fetish with Ecorus will have to wait till I give birth...

Milzch, is there a way to avoid the auto impregnation of NPCs when u activate the mod? Away to reset them? SSomething we could do in Cl on our side? Thnx so much in advance

i still couldn't figure out where this bug comes from. I've checked almost everything, but i still don't know the reason - so i don't know any solution yet.

It may can happen when a NPC is loaded for the first time.... but whenever i had this bug, it was gone when i left the area and came back after a few seconds.

Milzch, is there a way to avoid the auto impregnation of NPCs when u activate the mod? Away to reset them? SSomething we could do in Cl on our side? Thnx so much in advance

i still couldn't figure out where this bug comes from. I've checked almost everything, but i still don't know the reason - so i don't know any solution yet.

It may can happen when a NPC is loaded for the first time.... but whenever i had this bug, it was gone when i left the area and came back after a few seconds.

Thnx, I'm enabling it in an ongoing game, tested on all vanilla NPCs and looks normal, even in my follower, gonn track them out to see how and when it changed, just it dont works in non vanilla NPCs, but guess that it was already adressed, NPCs added by any kind, Hentai Pregnancy dint had this incompatibility, wonder why is that, thnx 

Had my house carl get my bard pregnant, when I went back to Har... hall, the bard wasn't pregnant by the spell check, but undressed she had the pregnant belly, and slightly enlarged breasts for 1st trimester... I would like "saved NPCs" to be added to a list in the MCM that I can keep track of stage and time remaining...

Also, Actor Events seems to have flubbed on me, I am hoping a reinstall won't effect my pregnancy...

Thought you might need to see this exerpt from Papyrus.0

[03/06/2014 - 08:01:50PM] Error: Cannot call GetActorBase() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[alias _FWAliasPlayer on quest _FWBeeingFemale (39000D6A)].FWPlayerAlias.OnInit() - "FWPlayerAlias.psc" Line 10
[03/06/2014 - 08:01:50PM] Error: Cannot call GetSex() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[alias _FWAliasPlayer on quest _FWBeeingFemale (39000D6A)].FWPlayerAlias.OnInit() - "FWPlayerAlias.psc" Line 10
[03/06/2014 - 08:01:50PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp3"
stack:

I am guessing there is no "object" for birthing yet? or is that a desperate download? Edit... Desperate? damn spell checker... Separate! hahahhaa

Found a glitch, only a nuisance when starting with a little more breast... Minimum breast scaling is 1.4% even tho slider value of 0.4% is optional, it doesn't change bellow the 1.4%, and they had gotten huge, nearly 3x their normal size, made me sick... (( changed the body slide to compensate for this problem for the time being. With both small and large having A cups... ))

On load, the body scaling is a bit slow to start up, at first I thought it wasn't working right... Been having issues with body scaling (not mod's fault save for the aforementioned issue) and took me a couple days to sort out the whole body scale problem, but at least now I have the size working properly for belly, and looks great when preggers *grins*

Keep up the great work dear, and I will keep using it.

I have to ask, will the next release also include the Sprint bug fix? thats the only problem i have right now.

I will say though that the menstural cramps put me in a funny position. trying to kill a bandit leader and all of a sudden my char staggers, which got me thinking *shes mensturating, so that means activate beast mode* thus i summoned a dremora to tear him limb from limb

.  Also, the belly is not growing, what other mods do I need to VISUALLY see them grow over time?

If you're using CBBE try

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/511-psb-pregnancy-scaling-body-for-bodyslide2/

and

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/545-pva-pregnant-vanilla-armors/

I have been trying to SeveNBase to work, basically, a UNP body with the "Real Girls" skin texture.

Didn't realize that the anti sprint thing was a bug, thought it was just cause I hit the 3rd trimester... Since I have normal 84 day trimesters set up, it will take some time before I give birth to my first child as is.

Am indeed looking forward to the next update, keep up the good work...

Oh, noticed something, the creatures cum, tho added, don't show the creature that cummed inside me. I have a serious Caurus fettish, and was hoping to be impregnanted by one of them next with a child that has characteristics of it and myself *giggles* Now that would take some serious coding work to pull off, and if you can. I would <snipped due to heat overload by your browser>.

... Next character I play, is going to be a typical male, who goes round leaving his seed everywhere, gonna try to give him the cutest ass of any actor in game... I might end up not getting far, as I just keep looking at him... *giggles* Hopefully by then, the fallowing of the NPC pregnancies will be improved... Unless there is something I didn't do right....

Archived