[Mod][Wip] Beeing Female (For Ssl 1.5)

milzschnitte

Such great ideas would be destroyed when i implement the Info Spell .... that's why i thought about removing it again.

Btw: i think it's more a Job for an Arkay priest. Arkay is the god of birth and death. But as far i know there aren't any of them in Skyrim. To bad

But maybe someone will create a "dungeon of birth" where a mid wife is waiting... where the birth damage is reduced and so on.

I've got some ideas for some quests but i don't know if i find that much time :-)

I want to finish this mod as fast as possible ^^... i can't see papyrus anymore, but i want this mod, too.

And i realy hope someone will create a bundle of AddOns and quests based on Beeing Female.... but i don't think so ^^

Actually there is one! You do a quest for him to get his book back from a cave, he's an elf. Really old elf.  I think he's in falkreath?

-C

Actually, there are several priests of Arkay in Skyrim.  Whiterun has one in the catacombs (there is a low-level quest to recover his amulet), there is one in Markarth outside the hall of the dead (you "clear" the hall of the cannibals / ghouls for him), and there may be others that I haven't noticed yet (as well as the one in Falkreath as previously mentioned).

There is one i priest of Arkay i know of, the one in Whiterun's hall of the dead, n i think another is in the hold south of Whiterun - Falkreth i think its called. Now that i think of it all the priests of Arkay i belive run the halls of the dead.

It's true : all Skyrim's Halls of the Deads are run by priests and priestress of Arkay. Whiterun has one, as Riften, Windhelm, Solitude, Falkreth and Markath.

This has probably been asked before, but I'm actually dying to know the answer to this.

As a modder, I was wondering what your plans are for allowing other mods to use beeing female. Will you have functions and such that other mods can use to do things like induce pregnancy, or change the "race" of the child?

I've had some tentative ideas for adding some integration with beeing female to my own mod, but without knowing for sure just how "noob modder friendly" beeing female's scripts will be, I don't really want to take the risk of spilling the beans on my own thread quite yet.

Anyways, thanks for your time, and my apologies if this has already been answered before.

There are several ways to create mods, using Beeing Female.

First and most importent is the Controler-Object. With the Controler Object you can control almost all NPCs and the Player... impregnate them, add sperm, checking if the character is pregnant, changing the phase, instant giving birth, damage the unborn baby, heal the unborn baby, and so on.

For example:

FWController property Controller auto
Actor property Father auto

Controler.Impregnate(Game.GetPlayer(), Father) ; This will impregnate the player with 1 child. The Father will be 'Father'
or
Controler.Impregnate(Game.GetPlayer(), Father, 3); This will impregnate the player with 3 children. The Father will be 'Father'

Than there is the AddOn Manager. More informations about the AddOn Manager can be found at the end of page 29.

The third way is to change propertys using the StorageUtil. The most important variables are stored using StorageUtil. You can access them without even including Beeing Female (but with this way you should know what you do)

I need some assistance. I have downloaded and installed all required mods. But I keep on skipping the "birth" animation. What could be the issue?

Another reason can be, that you doesn't have wait long enough. The baby will come at the end of the labor pains. The Labor pains may take a while.

That's actually VERY encouraging to hear. That is exactly what I was hoping for. Thanks. Not going to touch storageutil though, I think. That's way beyond me right now.

Not necessarily going to make add-ons for beeing female, but because of the nature of my own mod, using beeing female's features in my own mod will make my own mod be that much more awesome in the future. Looking forward to your first full release. :)

Thanks again!

*Edit* Actually, I had one more question... Are you planning to release beeing female as an ESM? It would make it easier for modders like myself, as well as users of mods that might use features in beeing female. Just a thought.

That's actually VERY encouraging to hear. That is exactly what I was hoping for. Thanks. Not going to touch storageutil though, I think. That's way beyond me right now.

Not necessarily going to make add-ons for beeing female, but because of the nature of my own mod, using beeing female's features in my own mod will make my own mod be that much more awesome in the future. Looking forward to your first full release. :)

Thanks again!

*Edit* Actually, I had one more question... Are you planning to release beeing female as an ESM? It would make it easier for modders like myself, as well as users of mods that might use features in beeing female. Just a thought.

Yes. After i've created the AddOn Manager and many features for modders, i've changed my mind and will release an esm file.

Btw: I've just fixed the problem! Seems everything is working now again and i can continue :)

There is still a lot to do but now i can debug again and a debug main Feature is working now.

Such great ideas would be destroyed when i implement the Info Spell .... that's why i thought about removing it again.

Btw: i think it's more a Job for an Arkay priest. Arkay is the god of birth and death. But as far i know there aren't any of them in Skyrim. To bad

But maybe someone will create a "dungeon of birth" where a mid wife is waiting... where the birth damage is reduced and so on.

I've got some ideas for some quests but i don't know if i find that much time :-)

I want to finish this mod as fast as possible ^^... i can't see papyrus anymore, but i want this mod, too.

And i realy hope someone will create a bundle of AddOns and quests based on Beeing Female.... but i don't think so ^^

I had a similar idea, an AddOn where blessings will give you other advantages.

Mod Idea "The Nine Divines"

Akatosh - The Dragon God of Time and the chief god of the pantheon - speed up pregnancy

Arkay - God of Life & Death - more health for the unborn

Dibella - Goddess of Beauty - less chance of getting pregnant

Julianos - God of Wisdom and Logic - select which sperm will be the strongest

Kynareth - Goddess of Nature - predisposition of bestiality fertility

Mara - Mother Goddess and Goddess of Love - longer sperm livetime, higher chance of getting more children

Stendarr - God of Mercy and Justice - good chance to block aggressive animation impregnation

Talos/Tiber Septim - God of War and Governance - High chance to force the sperm out with the essences, active power once per day

Zenithar - God of Work and Commerce - ovulation time decreased

I have a crash with this mod. Everything is OK without it, but I want to use it. What can be reason?

If running TES5Edit doesn't work, please post your mod list order (in spoiler tags of course).  The only mod I've ever had CTD problems with in conjunction with Beeing Female was Hentai Pregnancy (for cum inflation).  They can actually work together to an extent, but getting it to that point can be a little tricky and you can only have one of the two managing pregnancies. 

There is one i priest of Arkay i know of, the one in Whiterun's hall of the dead, n i think another is in the hold south of Whiterun - Falkreth i think its called. Now that i think of it all the priests of Arkay i belive run the halls of the dead.

It's true : all Skyrim's Halls of the Deads are run by priests and priestress of Arkay. Whiterun has one, as Riften, Windhelm, Solitude, Falkreth and Markath.

I kinda like the idea of needing to go to a Hall of the Dead for help with childbirth. XD

Nice ideas Mdy, sounds great and i think it would be possible

About the waiting..... i can't wait for the release, too :)

But this is still far away :( i'm sorry. After i had to restart from the beginning... for the third or forth time already it's not that much fun anymore when nothing is working.... but i will do my best. But like i said since yesterday i can start debugging :) I'm so glad about that :D and now i can see, that the menstrual cycle is almost working....

The next Problem i figure out is, the npcs only Switch to the next state when i'm out of town for 11 days and a state duration of 2 days.

I kinda like the idea of needing to go to a Hall of the Dead for help with childbirth. XD

Hmmm this can be a good idea, but you need to amenage some space dedicaced.

Hmmm this can be a good idea, but you need to amenage some space dedicaced.

So we'd be turning the Halls of the Dead...into Hospitals? O_O

Maybe we could use the Alchemy shops for this purpose instead? ^_^

The Arkay quote was based on this one from the mod author, it does sound to odd to visit a hall of the dead to give birth. Though Arkay is the god of life and death, Dibella, may be a nice alternative since she's the goddess of beauty, women and art in skyrim.

What do you mean "skipping the birth" ? You mean you get to the end of the third trimester and nothing happens or you're suddenly no longer pregnant?

If the latter then you have to remember that the embryo is fairly delicate and can be killed if you get injured (you can check on its health in MCM)

During the birth sequence (Dragonborn got impregnated by by the creatures of Darkwater pass), the contractions keep lowering the life bar to zero. It keeps on "reseting" the game at first so the birth doesn't complete. So I kept on adding potions to keep the life bar full.

The birth eventually happens and........no birth sequence.

Milzschnitte, i have a question. (Playing Beta 2) I reached labor animation after reinstalling this. Will the labor animation's red flashing and blurring be in your next release cause, i hope not or at least toned down. This effect i'm guessing is to symbolize the pain of birth, i am uncertain if it bothers anyone else but i find it a bit annoying.

If one's not on a town or other settlement, this will kill anyone if they are or enter combat when labor pains start, putting them in a loop until they load an earlier save. Of course hopefully no one would be traveling during that time.

. . can hardly wait to see . . Beta 3

What do you mean "skipping the birth" ? You mean you get to the end of the third trimester and nothing happens or you're suddenly no longer pregnant?

If the latter then you have to remember that the embryo is fairly delicate and can be killed if you get injured (you can check on its health in MCM)

During the birth sequence (Dragonborn got impregnated by by the creatures of Darkwater pass), the contractions keep lowering the life bar to zero. It keeps on "reseting" the game at first so the birth doesn't complete. So I kept on adding potions to keep the life bar full.

The birth eventually happens and........no birth sequence.

Losing health during contractions is normal, try taking health potions or casting heal spells.

During birth the camera is fixed in place and you can't see anything, this is normal for the mod at the moment.

Normal vampires can become pregnant and they've got a menstraul cycle, too :) ... and they will Born a child.

Aren't vampires technically dead? (or undead?)

My vampire law is clearly well out of date.

Thanks for the great mod btw :)

Yes they are undead.... but i never saw a movie that said: Vampire don't got a menstrual cycle, never have PMS or something like that :)

But maybe it's because this topic is never handeld by a movie..... maybe i should watch Blade again... or Buffy

Milzschnitte, i have a question. (Playing Beta 2) I reached labor animation after reinstalling this. Will the labor animation's red flashing and blurring be in your next release cause, i hope not or at least toned down. This effect i'm guessing is to symbolize the pain of birth, i am uncertain if it bothers anyone else but i find it a bit annoying. If one's not on a town or other settlement, this will kill anyone if they are or enter combat when labor pains start, putting them in a loop until they load an earlier save. Of course hopefully no one would be traveling during that time. . . can hardly wait to see . . Beta 3

i have to renew all visual effects because i restarted. i can reduce it :)

Losing health during contractions is normal, try taking health potions or casting heal spells.

During birth the camera is fixed in place and you can't see anything, this is normal for the mod at the moment.

But shouldn't be normal :) The next version will have a camera addon so you can add new cameras and there will be a default Free Cam :)

Archived