[Mod][Wip] Beeing Female (For Ssl 1.5)

milzschnitte

One question, one suggestion:

Question: With the information spell, I sometimes see "can become pregnant this cycle: false" without any readily apparent reason why not. What's behind this function?

Suggestion: As the information spell already gives more information than is realistically knowable, how about adding who is the father of the child an NPC is pregnant with?

Looking over the "child growing to adulthood" conversation up there, I'm almost seeing the beginnings of a total conversion mod, in which Skyrim becomes a game based on generations, where npc's eventually die after a timer or something ticks over and their roles are inherited by their spawned children, and if the PC dies their own child takes their role and you start over with them from lvl 1.  There would be so many scripts running in the background it would become unplayable.

hi i am not sure if this is the correct place to post this but i thought you guys could give me a hand .I m having a hard time with b3lisario's UNPB BBP Pregnant Body (beta)

The belly sizing din't work initialy (breast sizing did work) but when i activated this mod it asked me to replace femalebody_0 ,_1 and so i did but then the breasts became flat (even though the belly sizing finally worked ) .Am i doing something wrong or is it supposed to be this way?... please help

im not using unpb anymore, but till i know its got like that already (flat chests not that much, but still flat), and if you do something with bodyslide will lost the pregnancy effect of meshes.

Thank you but Is there any other solution i might try without changing to cbbe?

Not sure, what you mean by flat. Do they look flat, when not scaling or are they not scaling at all?

If they are just looking flat, you could try a different Skeleton:

I recently been trying HDT physics extension and switched to this one:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25971-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/

... and it miraculously solved the flat breasts issue with b3lisarios UNPB. 

before that was using the standard xp32 skeleton and the one with the rough-animations-fix, which both resolved in flat bewbs.

(I used to adjust the breast curve via racemenu-plugin, to lessen the effect, but with this skeleton it is no longer necessary.)

Only problem that still remains are the "long" boobs, when pregnant, but thats caused by beeing female, i think.

Also, don't touch the "visual scaling type" menu in MCM, it breaks the scaling-system somehow.

@gullu ah thanks im already using that one for a time now, i just said when just have regular xp32 thats occurs, never tested with new version using unpb, just with cbbe/dreamgirl/topmodel (im using that presets just at MO, not using unpb for a long time), but ty nice know that works well also when using unpb and new skelly.

Only problem that still remains are the "long" boobs, when pregnant, but thats caused by beeing female, i think.

The torpedo boobs are there probably because only the breast nodes are scaled in the script, but when using a TBBP body, breast and breast01 define the breast shape when scaling around. To prevent that torpedo effect the author has to make the scaling in the scripts more advanced.

Torpedo Boobs fix by jbezorg
fNewNodeScale = fOriginalNodeScale + fChangeInScale
fNewChildNodeScale = fOriginalChildNodeScale * (fOriginalNodeScale / fNewNodeScale)

fNewNodeScale is the scale the breast node gets assigned
fNewChildNodeScale is the scale the breast01 node gets assigned
fOriginalNodeScale is the original scale of the breast node that needs to be read before the whole pregnancy stuff
fOriginalChildNodeScale is the original scale of the breast01 node that needs to be read before the whole pregnancy stuff 
fChangeInScale is how much the breast node gets scaled

To make the math stuff a little bit simpler to see what it does we assume the original scale of breast and breast01 are 1.0 [meaning it's an unmodified skeleton with no ECE or RaceMenu related changes, so fOriginalNodeScale and fOriginalChildNodeScale are 1].
The stuff it does is Breast node is scaled to X, Breast01 is scaled to 1/X.
That is all the needs to be done to prevent it. The original node scales before the pregnancy stuff are used as scalars here to reflect changes the player did in RaceMenu or ECE. The Estrus Chaurus code has that fix implemented.
Guest Devocracy

I just hope it offers the option to use the weight slider or the skeleton option because the skeleton option doesn't work for me.  I tried using Belasario's unp pregnancy mesh and I get deformed boobs and a pretty bad neck seam.

Maybe it works better with CBBE but if I want to see thick women I'll go to the dollar store.  The weight slider option in sexlab procreation works like a charm, so I see no reason why it can't be ported to being female.

Question: With the information spell, I sometimes see "can become pregnant this cycle: false" without any readily apparent reason why not. What's behind this function?

Suggestion: As the information spell already gives more information than is realistically knowable, how about adding who is the father of the child an NPC is pregnant with?

The "Can become pregnant" property is only for debug reasons.

Because of evulation, nature, our food, how we life, ... the humans don't have to become pregant after having sex... it can happen but there a are many woman trieing to become pregnant for month with out any success.

This property simulates this "chance". And i've needed it for debugging so i can set "can become pregnant" to true that the player will be pregnant and i can debug the pregnancy.

The father is still saved. The current version will also show the fathers name but i was not sure about that.... This days still nobody knows who is the father.... When a womand had sex with 3 guys and become pregnant.... who is the father? :-)

But the next version will show it.... you know - we are the dragon born and our info spell is realy powerfull :)

I can't wait for a stable release of this mod :)

Me 2 :) but i've got some bad news.

The sun is comming out and i want to enjoy the real life. And skyrim become boring.

I will find back to skyrim, but for now i need a break :(

I already thought to publish all Scrips (old version, current versions, backups, ....) so someone can continue, but that's 200mb+

And i will find back for sure. I had to many "beginning from 0", to many aborts, .... and then a helper redevelopt almost everything but doesn't finished, and most of the importent features had to removed so i couldn't accept the changes, and had to restart developing the mod again.... that's anoying :( sry

The Final 1 was planed to release on 14. January.... that was the date for the Final 1 .... now it's March

The "Can become pregnant" property is only for debug reasons.

Because of evulation, nature, our food, how we life, ... the humans don't have to become pregant after having sex... it can happen but there a are many woman trieing to become pregnant for month with out any success.

This property simulates this "chance". And i've needed it for debugging so i can set "can become pregnant" to true that the player will be pregnant and i can debug the pregnancy.

The father is still saved. The current version will also show the fathers name but i was not sure about that.... This days still nobody knows who is the father.... When a womand had sex with 3 guys and become pregnant.... who is the father? :-)

But the next version will show it.... you know - we are the dragon born and our info spell is realy powerfull :)

Well, you usually cannot tell whether a woman is in follicular phase either just by looking at her, and even less how long that state is going to last ;)

What's the situation with those pregnancies that suddenly come into being on entering a cell? Do these have an actual father or are they just random?

When I approached that orc camp the other day, the mod informed me that the one potential follower was pregnant with two children, seconds before she was smashed by a giant. But the giant never got to enjoy that he got to kill three orcs with one strike....

I was wondering if you would release a simpler version containing the fallowing

- Player/ NPCs can become pregnant!

- Player/NPCs got a menstrual cycle

- Animations (consisting of the birth, water breaking (only)

- Male compatibility (when the Player/npc is a male their is under the info he can see the women he impregnates) Optional)

- Pregnant with up to 6 Babies - Spawn Baby item

- Anti Sperm Essence (cooking recipe to make vinegar for washing out sperm - like in old days)

- Ovulation egg traveling delay

- Pregnancy belly scaling - 1. trimester it only scales up to 20%, in the 2. trimester up to 70% and in the 3. up to 100%

- MCM Info Menu

Addon - Spawn Child - (Rcots, for diversity of children), add follower commands (treat as a follower), give heartfire child adoption dialogue.

Then add in the other effects afterword like

- Can save up to 384 unique NPCs

- Labor pains added

- I added some kinds of damage (giving birth, Labor pains, Mittelschmerz, menstrual cramps)

- Labor pains and replenish phase are added.

- Animations are added (when taking damage or giving birth)

- Menstrual blood added

- Pregnancy Aborts added

- Loosing the unborn child when drinking to much alcohol or you took to much damage.

- Menstruating can be very painful, sometimes not.

@Groovtama

Why not :)

But i'm still developing... this is an old source before i restarted. I attached all files (complete mod) but it's not realy playable.

Some bugs are fixed, but there are news bugs...

I also don't realy know what backup this is :) maybe many things are working, maybe nothing is working....

I make it public that everyone can have an inspiration and maybe there are some features in it like the mod manager, someone wands to include in his mod.

but again

This is not an official beta release :)

it's only an old version with source included.

I've got 2 later backups, but those don't realy work all i remember

And the features that are included are those, the next version should contain :)

Edit: Before i forget: there are many "out of date" source files included... i also don't know what files are out of date ^^

BeeingFemale_Source.rar

I just installed the version you put it is unfortunately when I sleep with my wife we see the message that I ejaculated in her but when I look at the stats for it to tell me that there no information is character (I'm you from the beginning is I test any ties Version ^ ^) I have it all installed you think it's a concern what? 

ps I can not wait to see the final version of you almost did a great job is thank you to mod.

ps 2 sorry for my english ^^

I might consider picking up this project or restarting it. I do want to redo all the scripts though.

After about one and a half hours of scripting I've managed to create a script that handles adding sperm after the appropriate sex animation and tracking who the donor is. It can currently track up to ten donors, but it technically has a limit of 128 which is the maximum number of elements one can have in an array in Skyrim.

I already thought to publish all Scrips (old version, current versions, backups, ....) so someone can continue, but that's 200mb+

That would be a great idea. Exactly like releasing Beta 3 before you take your well deserved break. ;) Thanks for great work. Best mod for SexLab so far.

noticed something...some of my followers seems to get randomly knocked up even when they dont seems to have semen in them or with any foul deed from my mostly noble PC...is this a bug? is there a way for me to know who the father is? 

as of now its ruining part of my idea for a playthrough of a rough mercanery group of men hating lunari lesbos!!! how can they be men hating bitches when they get pregnant randomly? if they are getting raped its alright, part of the immersion and a reason to hate the meat sticks but randomly? :((((

another problem is that it seems that some NPC's from various mods cant get pregnant or even be recognized at all by the beeing female spell. that is really depressing since as part of the immersion i would like to build a "relationship" for my character and those mod based NPC's are much more immersive than those who can get pregnant with their extanded dialogue and VA...is there a way to fix them or find out what the problem is? i guess it has something to do with how not named characters arent impregnable...
the characters in question are vilja and selena kate. 

also, interestingly enough, by adding the populated mods now the game is teeming with characters like mercanery archers who CAN become pregnant. 

one final thing...i cant see any change on any of the pregnant characters. slim body all the way...

At now it's still in progress but most of all Features are done and work great.

The things i still got to do:

- Male compatiblity

Like i said - males also got there problems :)

For sure not a menstruation cycle but there are many many other things males have to fight with.

I also thought about removing the SexLab Framework from this mod so you don't Need SexLab anymore - at least males doesn't realy need an Orgasmus/comming inside a woman to impregnate a woman. so it would be enough to ask for an animation - if a vaginal-position was used but this would be to complicated.. i had to check for the males and the females, but it would be compatible with other sex mods (like SexyS or what the Name was again), too.

For now i will continue using sexlab, it's way easier

Maybe i will check for the Position too with low impregnation chance, but just as a feature

About the "not named characters" (=unique)... the Guards, thiefs you meet in the forest, wolfs, deer, bear, ... those are non unique characters and they are not effected by the Beeing Female spell (only the being male, when the "is female flag isn't set)

The named (unique) characters like all NPCs that give you quests or you can talk with or having a Special Name, are unique and effected by all spells)

At now it's still in progress but most of all Features are done and work great.

The things i still got to do:

- Male compatiblity

Like i said - males also got there problems :)

For sure not a menstruation cycle but there are many many other things males have to fight with.

I also thought about removing the SexLab Framework from this mod so you don't Need SexLab anymore - at least males doesn't realy need an Orgasmus/comming inside a woman to impregnate a woman. so it would be enough to ask for an animation - if a vaginal-position was used but this would be to complicated.. i had to check for the males and the females, but it would be compatible with other sex mods (like SexyS or what the Name was again), too.

For now i will continue using sexlab, it's way easier

Maybe i will check for the Position too with low impregnation chance, but just as a feature

About the "not named characters" (=unique)... the Guards, thiefs you meet in the forest, wolfs, deer, bear, ... those are non unique characters and they are not effected by the Beeing Female spell (only the being male, when the "is female flag isn't set)

The named (unique) characters like all NPCs that give you quests or you can talk with or having a Special Name, are unique and effected by all spelI noyiced ls)

I noticed that the Beeing Female spell doesn't work Illia from darklight tower.

noticed something...some of my followers seems to get randomly knocked up even when they dont seems to have semen in them or with any foul deed from my mostly noble PC...is this a bug? is there a way for me to know who the father is? 

as of now its ruining part of my idea for a playthrough of a rough mercanery group of men hating lunari lesbos!!! how can they be men hating bitches when they get pregnant randomly? if they are getting raped its alright, part of the immersion and a reason to hate the meat sticks but randomly? :((((

Uncle Sheogorath says,"I find your problem most intruiging, lots of Troll bait and fetus arrows.....brilliant!!!"

Had a glitch, went ahead and swapped over to this mod instead of trying to complete the the other pregnancy mod this one is modeled after, had some more glitches, found a good combination of body slides, animations, and the like, had to build an advanced body slide file, found good physics that didn't make the NPC nor my character's breast disgustingly huge... Reset to approximate pregnancy I was with the other, since I was grateful it was already added into the "Cheats" for it, grinned when I found that the body was actually adjusting this time, and relieved at the same time... So far so good, Enjoying the mod immensely thus far. And am the only female in SKyrim that is pregnant just yet... As I wonder around, I am sure I will see other females getting pregnant as well.

And I am looking forward to the next set of updates.

Archived