[Mod][Wip] Beeing Female (For Ssl 1.5)

milzschnitte

for now the "Cum inside" Event is raised by sexlab - so sexlab is required.

AP it self doesn't raise an orgasm event - maybe you are using an AP Mod for having sex

//Edit: Btw i think i figure out a way to make it compatible with AP... Getting the orgasm Trigger isn't that hard, and getting the woman too.... but i still need to find a way to get the male actor. (For sure you won't need AP for this feature... but if you got it - it will work, too .... i hope :) )

yes it is saadia amended (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13711/? the links is good) is ok I will test with the beta page 25 you'll see what I would say is it is already a new sauvgarde I just started at the new version because I expected

ps I get a message telling me "we ended beingfemale" is this normal?  ( screenshot to show you ) .

This is because you installed the files Beeingfemale source.....I did this myself. Those files are just for modders to play around with and have no scripts

yes it is saadia amended (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13711/? the links is good) is ok I will test with the beta page 25 you'll see what I would say is it is already a new sauvgarde I just started at the new version because I expected

ps I get a message telling me "we ended beingfemale" is this normal?  ( screenshot to show you ) .

This is because you installed the files Beeingfemale source.....I did this myself. Those files are just for modders to play around with and have no scripts

I just tested a new backup without source as advised but it still does not ben good I thank you reinstall the previous version still has you (oh yes I do not know of any select creen to power in case it would help )

post-128013-0-63914100-1395050017_thumb.jpg

I just tested a new backup without source as advised but it still does not ben good I thank you reinstall the previous version still has you (oh yes I do not know of any select creen to power in case it would help )

This is happening because you need a clean save.....MCM is still reading the Beeing Female Source you installed you have to clean save the old game and remove the Beeing Female Source menu

Download on Page 12 the Beta 2 and install it

Go on page 25 and download / install the bug fix

Then everything should work fine.

You can directly install the page 25 version, it works fine for me on my current playtrough (don't install the page 12 version before in this playtrough).

Question is there anyway to heal the fetus? Or am I laid up till I give birth?

There's no direct way (perhaps a console variable change command?) to heal the fetus, but it does regenerate health dependent on the trimester.

[...]

Time heals the Baby. In the first Trimester it heals... i think 1% per hour, in the second it heals 3% per Hour and all i remember, in the third it heals 5%

[...]

Once you hit the second trimester, the unborn becomes much more robust and stable.

I believe only power attacks cause harm to the babby-to-be, so try to avoid them, and be careful around animals, as they have the tendency to chain power attacks together.

Guest Jenova23

Several questions.

1. What else is supposed to happen after the babies are delivered?

2. I didn't hear the babies cry when is that supposed to play?

3. Is anyone still working on this mod?

4. Is this the most advanced pregnancy mod available?

5. Will the baby ever grow into a child similar to a tamagotchi?

Ideas

• It would be cool if the pregnant female stayed in the spread leg position until the player harvested/delivered the child the same way you do when you harvest crops in the Harvesting Animation mod.
  • If children where ever added I think it would be a good idea to add child npc presets you can choose from in the mcm menu once they reach the child stage that way you can just edit them in creation kit to get that unique appearance.

This is literally the last mod I need for my game that would make it would be perfect.

Four questions.

Ideas

It would be cool if the pregnant female stayed in the spread leg position until the player harvested/delivered the child the same way you do when you harvest crops in the Harvesting Animation mod.

1. don't realy understand what you meen. For now you only got a Little cute baby (or an child actor like those running around in river wood). Maybe somedays they can give you some Features but for now - nothing. In Fallout New Vegas you can carry the baby - but i don't got the skills right now to animate something like that. So you only got a baby you can sell / drop.

2. True, i tried to make the baby cry, got some Sound files and the script... and it was working - but for some reason the baby don't cry anymore. In the next release they will cry again :)

Before i've release it the Baby was starting to cry when it was born and when it lay on the ground (sometimes).

But this was before i've changed, that the Baby will add to the inventory after birth.

3. Yes, i'm still on it, but not the whole day anynore like i did on the prev Versions.

4. I think so... but it's also the most unfinished and unstable, too :) There are still a few bugs like the "can't run" bug - i thought i've removed it but seems i've forget something - or the fixed camera Position when you give birth. The next release will be way better and stable.

// Edit: At the end of page 2 i've introduced the babys

// Edit: 5. No the baby won't grow. I've edited the FAQ on page 1. There were many discutions about child growing already (like on page 35). I still think it's to strange and to difficulty to create something like that.

Four questions.

Ideas

It would be cool if the pregnant female stayed in the spread leg position until the player harvested/delivered the child the same way you do when you harvest crops in the Harvesting Animation mod.

1. don't realy understand what you meen. For now you only got a Little cute baby (or an child actor like those running around in river wood). Maybe somedays they can give you some Features but for now - nothing. In Fallout New Vegas you can carry the baby - but i don't got the skills right now to animate something like that. So you only got a baby you can sell / drop.

2. True, i tried to make the baby cry, got some Sound files and the script... and it was working - but for some reason the baby don't cry anymore. In the next release they will cry again :)

Before i've release it the Baby was starting to cry when it was born and when it lay on the ground (sometimes).

But this was before i've changed, that the Baby will add to the inventory after birth.

3. Yes, i'm still on it, but not the whole day anynore like i did on the prev Versions.

4. I think so... but it's also the most unfinished and unstable, too :) There are still a few bugs like the "can't run" bug - i thought i've removed it but seems i've forget something - or the fixed camera Position when you give birth. The next release will be way better and stable.

// Edit: At the end of page 2 i've introduced the babys

When waiting for the release?

Archived