[Mod][Wip] Beeing Female (For Ssl 1.5)

milzschnitte

Even better! and I don't mind cheating to get back to the 8 days till pregnant like I am now...

Breasts, swell and feel sore on and off through their cycle, and some times can be a real pain, enough to drop things. My first monthly was so bad I could not walk but had to crawl to the toilet for 3 day with a hot water bottle on my tummy and an ice pack on my head. I thought the worst... This is why I never once complained about menstrual pains in this mod... When I got pregnant, each time, I could feel it. I knew exactly when the child became apart of me, and feeding from me to grow, so I kept the info turned up a bit, but not debug mode, that would of been too much info. A twinge in the belly is putting it very very lightly. However, birthing was quite painful I have to agree, except for my last child, which was a C section, and I was put under for the procedure due to complications...

Shame the update won't be compatible, so will I need to do a clean install? ~Edit~ I should clarify, Do I need to remove the old version, load, save, exit, install new version?

So I have this installed. Mods I have installed are like Body2.0, the pregnancy one on top of that and BeeingFemale. Just wondering, do I need other mods to make this one work or how do I access the settings to this mod? I don't get it. Do I need to install like...I sex mod also? 

I know this is a little off topic but I'm a TOTAL nub. Dunno where to ask.

Brilliant to see you're making progress with this mod. I've had a lot of fun with beta 2, eagerly waiting for the upcoming version. I have a question that you might not be able to answer right now...

We can continue using the upcoming version in savegames that have seen beta 2, after uninstalling the older version ?

Even better! and I don't mind cheating to get back to the 8 days till pregnant like I am now...

Breasts, swell and feel sore on and off through their cycle, and some times can be a real pain, enough to drop things. My first monthly was so bad I could not walk but had to crawl to the toilet for 3 day with a hot water bottle on my tummy and an ice pack on my head. I thought the worst... This is why I never once complained about menstrual pains in this mod... When I got pregnant, each time, I could feel it. I knew exactly when the child became apart of me, and feeding from me to grow, so I kept the info turned up a bit, but not debug mode, that would of been too much info. A twinge in the belly is putting it very very lightly. However, birthing was quite painful I have to agree, except for my last child, which was a C section, and I was put under for the procedure due to complications...

Shame the update won't be compatible, so will I need to do a clean install? ~Edit~ I should clarify, Do I need to remove the old version, load, save, exit, install new version?

Sry - i will try to make a mod that uninstall the old version but i don't know if this will work.

At now it looks like it won't be compatible with the savegames. Seems like you have to use a savegame that doesn't made use of BeeingFemale. Using a savegame where BeeingFemale was running will crash the game.

So I have this installed. Mods I have installed are like Body2.0, the pregnancy one on top of that and BeeingFemale. Just wondering, do I need other mods to make this one work or how do I access the settings to this mod? I don't get it. Do I need to install like...I sex mod also? 

I know this is a little off topic but I'm a TOTAL nub. Dunno where to ask.

Open the MCM Menu and close it again - wait around 10 seconds ingame and a message should appear "1 new Menu registrated" or something like that.

Brilliant to see you're making progress with this mod. I've had a lot of fun with beta 2, eagerly waiting for the upcoming version. I have a question that you might not be able to answer right now...

We can continue using the upcoming version in savegames that have seen beta 2, after uninstalling the older version ?

At now it don't look so. Seems it will crash the game (see above)

But i recommand to install the new version (when it's released - for sure). It got so many great new features :)

And it will be more compatible with Estrus Chaurus and with SexLab Hormones.

So if you play as a male, you cannot impregnate? Also, how does the animation of birth activate and how can you spawn a baby?

When you Play as a male - you can impregnate all non unique females (unique = bandis, guards, ... all NPCs that doesn't have a name)

To burn... ähm sorry... to bear a child you just need to become pregnant... after some time and some pains and some birth animations you will have a cute little baby in your inventory.

In the Beta 2 there is a birth Animation ... but you can't see it because the camera is fixed..... sry for that.... but there is a Little trick... bevor giving birth just go in the 3rd Person view and scroll out... then you can see it.

If there is no baby then you have tried to Change the Setting in the MCM menu.... this Option is Buggy in the beta. Just reset it to Default. if this doesn't work - disable the mod and enable it again so the Setting should be resettet again... and then don't Change the Baby item Setting again :)

There is a book in your inventory - it's like a how to :)

The chances are calculated in the follicular Phase (for debug reasons).

When you are ovulating - have sex - when you are in luteal Phase... wait.... you maybe become pregnant

if you want to cheat - open the mcm menu, open the cheat menu and check "can become pregnant this cycle" - now when you are ovulating - have sex... when you are in the luteal phase - wait... and then you will become pregnant.

Btw nice Topic for the new update that will came out somedays:

With the new update it's more realistic and you even can become pregnant in the luteal phase (the Chance to become pregnant in the luteal phase are lower then ovulating and theyare falling)

With the new version you also don't have to wait for the luteal phase to become pregnant ... you can become pregnant when ovulating, too. And the sperm has to travel first (depending on the wash-out-duration) As long you can wash out the sperm - the sperm can't fertilize the egg.

I just came across some nice interplay between Sanguine Debauchery and Beeing Female :)

Wow. pritty amazing Images.

I was pleasantly surprised :)

By the way... it's probably too late at this stage but I would have one request for the next version of Beeing Female as far as mod integration is concerned: a way to turn on or off fertility of the Player, regardless of her current stage(along with body shape updates).

This would be great for catching other body change events like Estrus Chaurus or my Hormones and preventing interferences.

When you are ovulating - have sex - when you are in luteal Phase... wait.... you maybe become pregnant

if you want to cheat - open the mcm menu, open the cheat menu and check "can become pregnant this cycle" - now when you are ovulating - have sex... when you are in the luteal phase - wait... and then you will become pregnant.

With the new update it's more realistic and you even can become pregnant in the luteal phase (the Chance to become pregnant in the luteal phase are lower then ovulating and theyare falling)

With the new version you also don't have to wait for the luteal phase to become pregnant ... you can become pregnant when ovulating, too. And the sperm has to travel first (depending on the wash-out-duration) As long you can wash out the sperm - the sperm can't fertilize the egg.

So you need to have sex during the Ovulation phase not the Luteal phase?

So you need to have sex during the Ovulation phase not the Luteal phase?

Yes. When a Woman is ovulating 1 egg jumps and trevel to the utherus..... when the egg arrived, the chances are highest for a woman to become pregnant and falls by time. So for BeeingFemale the high pregnancy chance phase is also called Ovulation.

Normaly the chances are falling fast, but the woman can still become pregnant (with lower chances) .... but this is not suported now. Btw: In real life there are only 2 phases... follicular and luteal ^^

//Edit: Female sperm is now allowed when the SexLab FF Sperm is activated

// Edit 2: Ok - if everything works well - maybe next weekend.... but I can not guarantee it.... the next beta is ready for release..... but again i can't promise

Hi, I did stumble over this here mod and found it to be a lot more advanced then what I have seen in the "older version". Really, really neat work you are doing there!

I also do use a couple of other sexlab mods. One of them is sexlab STD... which introduces condoms and a crapload of potions to cure the introduced illnesses.

Would it be possible to somehow integrate the use of those condoms to create a means of anti conception?

I have taken the freedom of loading up the creation kit and have been looking for the pregnancy and 'sperm inside' triggers in your mod.

I am rather new to the program and the games triggering structure though. So here I am asking for kudos on where to look for the above triggering so I can add it in and send you the change somehow?

Or maybe I just have to wait for the next release and it will be in it already? (it appears to me that the project is at a rather high momentum.)

Thanks.

Hi, I did stumble over this here mod and found it to be a lot more advanced then what I have seen in the "older version". Really, really neat work you are doing there!

I also do use a couple of other sexlab mods. One of them is sexlab STD... which introduces condoms and a crapload of potions to cure the introduced illnesses.

Would it be possible to somehow integrate the use of those condoms to create a means of anti conception?

I have taken the freedom of loading up the creation kit and have been looking for the pregnancy and 'sperm inside' triggers in your mod.

I am rather new to the program and the games triggering structure though. So here I am asking for kudos on where to look for the above triggering so I can add it in and send you the change somehow?

Or maybe I just have to wait for the next release and it will be in it already? (it appears to me that the project is at a rather high momentum.)

Thanks.

I just can't remember, do the condoms is the STD addon stop your character from being covered in cum?

I'm asking this because, whether or not that was a bug, having the female cum activated had led my character to being impregnated by a woman, so I think thee trigger might be somewhere around that.

Then again, my game WAS bugged as hell, so I don'T know if it's legit or not

A question about which wasn't clarified...

about next release, would beeing female be totally screw the save "even" after...

1.you disable/uninstall mod

2.load your saved game which was running old version

3.save game without beeing female

4.install new version and running beeing female

I'm thinking of starting new game now then.  Although the process above usually fixes the problem.

Archived