[Mod][Wip] Beeing Female (For Ssl 1.5)

milzschnitte

I'm sorry to ask this simple question, I've installed the mod it it works fantasically, but when I installed the UNP (b3lissario's) I think it overwrote the regular files and I ctd everytime my pc's torso appeared nude.

I'm using MO as well.

Or simply,

How do I apply the preg body for UNP ?

EDIT: Pangs of OMG noob, so I searched the thread using 'body'. Is bodyslide & editing manditory or is there a 'drop & play' method? No idea nor experience with bodyslide, I'm also using unp with physics, so CBBE stuff is not a choice option for my setup.

I'm sorry to ask this simple question, I've installed the mod it it works fantasically, but when I installed the UNP (b3lissario's) I think it overwrote the regular files and I ctd everytime my pc's torso appeared nude.

I'm using MO as well.

Or simply,

How do I apply the preg body for UNP ?

EDIT: Pangs of OMG noob, so I searched the thread using 'body'. Is bodyslide & editing manditory or is there a 'drop & play' method? No idea nor experience with bodyslide, I'm also using unp with physics, so CBBE stuff is not a choice option for my setup.

I use MO as well, never had that trouble with unp but u should use this one http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/149-estrus-chaurus/ never had a problem with it. it grows as intended.

Is anything supposed to be happening when the pregnancy ends?

I am not getting any labor animations.  Are those implemented yet?

Yes they are. After the 3rd Trimster it's switching to the Sate Labor Pains - now you just Need to wait, it can take a while (don't use the Wait menu... just Play notmal - for Default the Waiting menu should be disabled, too)

So I ran through about three or so more pregnancies and a couple of non-pregnant cycles, and here is what I came up with (a few grammar corrections as well as a few suggestions):

Graphics:

Breast Growth:
Breast growth in the mod seems to occur almost entirely after the first few hours in-game of the first trimester. Realistically, while breasts do get tender at this phase, they tend not to really grow until the middle of the first trimester, and the majority of growth occurs throughout the second trimester. it is sort of a bell-curve growth with a little growth in the first and third and the majority throughout the second.

Menstruation:
I noticed that during menstruation, not only does the inside of the thigh turn reddish, but the hands do as well from the wrist down. Not a big deal, but I figured I would point it out.

NPC Pregnancy:

When an NPC becomes pregnant with multiple babies, the debug text states how many they are pregnant with, but the spell that checks their status always seems to say that they are only pregnant with one.  Also, there doesn't seem to be any additional stomach scaling for multiple births with NPCs.  Not sure if that is intentional or not, but figured I would point it out.

Spelling/Grammar:

Ovulation Effects:
What is Mittelschmerz? I'm assuming it is something that didn't get translated.

PMS Effects:
"Depressive" should be "Depressed" and the explanation should read, "You are depressed."
"Headage" should be "Headache" and the explanation should read, "You have a headache."

Menstruation Effects:
"Menstrual headages" should be "Menstrual Headaches"
"Reducing health" should be "Reduced health"

Other than those, the mod has been really solid and I haven't had any issues.  Thanks again for your hard work! :)

PS - I almost forgot... Is there any chance we could have a spell that shows our status?  It would be more convenient than clicking into the mod every time I wanted to check my current phase.  Thanks again! :D

Thanks for your Feedback. I will correct it aas soon as i can.

Right - Mittelschmerz is a german word but same like "Kindergarten" (whitch is also a german word) and some other words it's the same in english. That's realy the Name of the ovulating pains and meens (middle pains... mittel schmerz)... same with Kindergarten - child garden - Kinder Garten.... just for example.

About the 'Headage' Thing... after i knocked down the wall - i got some.... ^^ Sry, my fault... i thought i've correct that already :)

I've got many mods installed... and most of them are using dialougs or spells.... i've got around 100 spells from mods.... that's why i'm even unhappy having 1 spell... there are already to many. :) Sorry for that, i don't think there will be more spells comming..... BUT ... maybe a Hot Key? who knows....

Seems the next Version will be the final release 1.0 :)

But it won't be the last Version.... we've got many many ideas what we want to have... what we will do and what we will implementate.

A few weeks ago i found this thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23269-anything-new-for-sexlab-kinda-getting-bored/

This is true... there is not realy a lot of action.... Somedays we will change this i hope :)

Right - Mittelschmerz is a german word but same like "Kindergarten" (whitch is also a german word) and some other words it's the same in english. That's realy the Name of the ovulating pains and meens (middle pains... mittel schmerz)... same with Kindergarten - child garden - Kinder Garten.... just for example.

About the 'Headage' Thing... after i knocked down the wall - i got some.... ^^ Sry, my fault... i thought i've correct that already :)

I've got many mods installed... and most of them are using dialougs or spells.... i've got around 100 spells from mods.... that's why i'm even unhappy having 1 spell... there are already to many. :) Sorry for that, i don't think there will be more spells comming..... BUT ... maybe a Hot Key? who knows....

But it won't be the last Version.... we've got many many ideas what we want to have... what we will do and what we will implementate.

A few weeks ago i found this thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23269-anything-new-for-sexlab-kinda-getting-bored/

This is true... there is not realy a lot of action.... Somedays we will change this i hope :)

I don't know how much you need to worry about the thread you linked there, that guy was asking about what mod to use next since he was only using matchmaker, if I remember correctly.  There's a lot of good stuff on this website, and it's added to pretty regularly.

On a slightly different note, any idea when the final release will be?

So, this mod is making my character invincible. I've done lots of testing with starting new games both with and without Beeing Female enabled, and with it enabled my character cannot die; she 'takes a knee', and though the death camera kicks in, she just remains there, basically forever. Occasionally she'll take a knee and then spring back up, instantly at full health, but mostly it's the first thing with the death camera.

Someone in another thread (when I was trying to narrow down the cause) mentioned this was a symptom of the player character being set 'essential', so I'm wondering if there's some reason BF does this? I could see it as a death prevention thing for giving birth, but the characters I've tested this with were not pregnant (being brand new).

Me too. Is there a solution?

Cool - learn something new every day.  Sorry about that - I should have Googled that one first before I put it in there.  Thank you for explaining it! :)

Oh and I know what you mean about the overabundance of spells (my character is a magic user).  A hot key or console function would work just as well though, in reality, it probably isn't worth the time.  My main need for it now is just for testing out the mod.  When I'm actually playing, I don't think I would be checking the status of my cycle all that often.  Hmmm...just a thought, but would it be difficult to modify the existing spell?  Say, for example, to put a checkbox in the debug section that would cause the spell to show both the target's and the player's stats?  Just a thought.  Like I said though - it is mostly for testing purposes, so it might not be worth the time/effort.

I have encountered something unusual.

I am running defeat v4.2.1, with Beeing female. I am getting a miniature creature (a chicken) only when using both together. It has only appeared in my hearthfire (Unfurnished, no Steward home) at the moment) when i used console commands to place a hostile npc. This mini chicken draws the hostile away interrupting the defeat animation.

Switched to UNPB, resolved issues (check ECE, it overwrote my skeleton and thus CTDs) and I can use that preg file now (b3lisario).

I was a bit amazed at the changes it did to the breasts though while not pregnant. Checking the estrus chaurus thread though (search b3lisario), it seems this is not an error but how it is.

I guess until there's an alternative I'll leave it deactivated in MO until pregnancy and then switch for the baby bump.

Thanks for this mod, would you consider expanding it so that the baby transforms into a child (with possible genetic face?) after a configurable amount of days? (unsure if this has been asked, but you'd have the pregnancy mod feature of morrowind (baby only,currently) and then oblivion! (instant child-sized adult)

True - there is a mini chicken :-)

That was a try for a Mini-Camera when giving birth. The Camera Feature is disabled for now (chicken is useless) but maybe it will come back somedays... i still try to develop it and i hoped to get a better camera view before the final release. Normaly the chicken souldn't follow or do anything.... only when giving birth the chicken will come to the Player.

I already thought about the "Transform into a child" Thing - but this would be way to fast growing. I've got the Setting "Spawn Actor" / "Spawn Baby Item".

If you prefare a Child, then you can Switch to the Actor Setting.

Btw: Sorry if i can't answer all the questions. I've got a lot to do and a full time Job that makes me nuts  :)

And... btw

Just found this picture... pregnant with 5 babys

2,w=559,c=0.bild.jpg

Maybe i have to reduce the size a bit - but not realy a low :)

im using a female character and being trying to get lydia pregnant (just a test) but cannot
i have try using player.addspell beeing_male to try but unable

have start enable female to cum in sexlab

and try both together still cannot get npc pregnant. hope you can have female/female option

oh and i try to use spell beeing female show state on a npc character "sara" a ashen(custom race) and my other standalone follower to detect it but even when the spell hit, nothing come or show out. just nothing. is like she is not male and female.... since if the spell target male or female, a status box will come out... 

so i was hoping this mod can support female/female and custome race/standalone follower...

Via AddOn you can make almost every race compatible.

I'm not good in creating models / textures and stuff so i can't make any Baby Meshes - sry

I already made an AddOn for "COTS"... if you are using Child Actor - Khajiit will Born a Khajiit Child, Orcs an Orc Child, ....

It's also realy easy to create some other Race Support. It's realy that easy - that everyone can do it by himself :-)

The AddOn Manager will be included in the next realese.

Via AddOn you can make almost every race compatible.

I'm not good in creating models / textures and stuff so i can't make any Baby Meshes - sry

I already made an AddOn for "COTS"... if you are using Child Actor - Khajiit will Born a Khajiit Child, Orcs an Orc Child, ....

It's also realy easy to create some other Race Support. It's realy that easy - that everyone can do it by himself :-)

The AddOn Manager will be included in the next realese.

female/female release? please... there is a lot of player using female character since we rather watch a female back and butt than a guy ass. sorry for my language...

I already thought about the "Transform into a child" Thing - but this would be way to fast growing. I've got the Setting "Spawn Actor" / "Spawn Baby Item".

If you prefare a Child, then you can Switch to the Actor Setting.

Btw: Sorry if i can't answer all the questions. I've got a lot to do and a full time Job that makes me nuts  :)

Although if I was to change it to birthing children...isn't that even stranger than having a baby transform into a baby? lol.

Maybe a good workaround woudl be to have a spell instead of an MCM option so that players could 'grow' a baby whenever they wanted (would the facegen data work?)

Or have a toggle for that option in MCM instead of a spell? That way it helps with 'spell clutter' that bugs some players.

I don't know if there's a solution to being invunerable, I think it is this mod but I can't be sure, so I've added in my LO. Others have mentioned it, sorry for raising it again but maybe it's something that could be added to be  fixed (if it is the mod and not an LO problem on my end) before the next version?

Nice pic btw.

Archived