[Mod][Wip] Beeing Female (For Ssl 1.5)

milzschnitte

no it don't after I have sex I enter the Being Female MCM option look at the sperm count thing nothing is there nothing saying sperm is there at all nothing is there. I used Nexus Mod Manager and put the mod itself there and it still shows up in game it shows that my Character is goin threw all her phases for pregnancy. But no sperm is present for pregnancy or to get pregnant

did u try making a new character and trying it? sometimes mods wont work right on an existing gamesave and u have to start over with a new character. im not a mod person so i honestly couldnt say why its not working. if apropos is saying your pc is receiving cum then it shouldnt be a sexlab problem or else it wouldnt say anything at all. i would uninstall all your sexlab mods- wait 24hrs in game- then save- then reinstall them starting with sexlab itself. before u do just know that it can possibly fuck up your existing game. if it boils down to u dont wanna mess up your game or u still cant get it to work theres always the hentai pregnancy mod. i used to use it b4 i found this 1. its not as indepth and doesnt have anywhere near as many options though.

1. Please don't be rude!

2. I'm realy busy with my real life.... I got a job, working for above 10 hours in the office... i got a girl friend talking with here every single day.... going out with her and stuffin 3 hours i have to visit her.... she is living 1 hour away from me so i have to drive to her first. Before i will get her, i should clean my rooms... but... the first thing i'm doing is visit this forum to read my PMs and reading the latest post in this forum...... and the second thing will be that i will continue developing BeeingFemale i bet....

I'm realy sorry that i can't answer all quests over and over again. Most of the questions and ideas I've already answerd 5 times.... just take a look in my last post... the problem was something i've already answerd around 8 times or even more. The idea with the child that grow up to an adult is an idea 5 people had before and was already discused many times... but it's hard to read all 92 pages so i must be a nice guy and answer the question again.... and writing a text why i won't create the growing up child, ... again....

don't worry, i don't got a problem with that, it's ok for me.... but it's not ok for me when i read angry and mad Private Messages over and over again! I'm already doing my best, i spend around 3 hours a day in this forum. I don't even find time to continue developing BeeingFemale.

This is a WIP and Beta Mod! It's possible that some things won't work.

For example the Info Spell don't show all names.

When the belly or the breasts don't grow.... check your settings or contact the body creator... i made the mod, not the body!

HERE you can find a book about pregnancy the community made. This is how Beeing Female work.

Ok here it's only a txt file, but it may answer some questions.

At now BeeingFemale got 14.693 lines of code full with loops, algorthms, math, and stuff.... This post got around 30 lines of text.... (A book got around 34 lines of text per page. So beeing Female could fill 460 pages in a book!)

Please understand that it may take some time to develop and that i can't answer questions over and over again.

I don't meen it rude, otherwise i've closed the browser 1 hour ago. I realy want to help and support.

Those who know how the mod works, may help with answering some questions. And those who got some questions may try to search for an already existing solution.

Since month there was no new bug reported all i remember.

To answer some questions.

If the message "you came inside xy" don't appear you maybe don't got the latest SexLab or BeeingFemale version.

I realy don't know what the reason could be..... Maybe you only had anal sex. It's realy hard to say what's wrong.... almost impossible without having more informations.

I'm running SexLab 1.5... maybe there were some changes.

Btw: An Alpha version is a not playable version don't completele don't work and won't even compile... when you open Microsoft Word and click on "New document" this is the Alpha Version of your book.... :D

The settings in the MCM are only the base settings. Using AddOns it's possible to overwrite those settings by race based on the MCM Setting. So a Khajiit may born 30% more children then a nord. So aa Khajiit can born up to 8 children with a basic setting of a 6 max children. Maybe this is the reason.

I know, it can be anoying that the minimus duration is 2 day. But i had to to this because of the system. As long it's possible to skip 1 complete day using wait / sleep, i have to do this.

Baltic, the post Malbolzcha wrote got nothing to do with the post you have done. He just gave feedback to me. And i'm not sure someone with a post-count of 16 knows so much about Beeing Female that he knows almost more about BeeingFemale then i do (i can't help you, too at now.... i have to check 14.000 Lines of code first! Maybe i will find the problem you've got...)

@ Keyjpi: sure we can help. The requirements i've listed are only the most important one. SexLab is a framework and only gives the functions and the support to have sex. You need a SexLab sex mod to have sex, first. There are many diferent Sex mods out there for everyone. HERE you can find some.

With "SexLab Romance" for example you can simple start sex when you talk to a NPC.

With "Random Sex Mod" for example all NPCs around are going wilde and start sex with almost everything :D

With "SexLab Working Girl" you can prostituate yourself.

and so on.

There are many different mods out there.

You also need a Body and a skeleton that allows pregnancy bellys. There are severel out there, just use the Forum Search.

And the last thing was the Birth animations. There is a tool called FNIS (Fore new idles Skyrim) You need to run it.

As you can see i'm already writing a lot, and my girl friend is almost waiting for me so i don't got a lot of time... about the FNIS you can find more informations in the SexLab Download Description itself. Sry that i can't explain it right now.

All Animations should be included, if they don't work, start "FNIS for users"

taken from the earlier version of the mod this is based off but will still apply. obviously you will need the newest versions of the required mods and the mods those require as well

Required mods

• SKSE 1.6.15 or newer
  • SkyUI 3.4 or newer (also works with SkyUI 4.0)
  • SexLab Framework 1.01 or newer

Set up belly size management with skeleton node scaling

i suggest u also get apropos. it tells u if your pc/npc is getting cummed in and where (obviously u wont get pregnant from anal)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28123-apropos/

I think you also need FNIS (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11811/?) to get the animations to run properly.

Might need Zaz animation pack for the actual animations (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17062-zaz-animation-pack-2014-06-01/)

Zaz animations have to be added from within MCM

And you probably need the Alpha build of SKSE (http://skse.silverlock.org/) to get SL 1.57+ to run.

The alpha build is fine, I've been using it for months with no problems, well no more problems than you get with any modded Skyrim install

titlebild_640.jpg

Version 1.0

This is the same like Beta 4 just without the Beta Flag

compatible with SSL 1.5+

Well ok, i said i will release it in the download area, but at now i don't got the time to write the description and it can be that there are still some bugs and debug logs i've missed, as well as adding the version to the FNIS File, so i decidet to release it here again as a Beta.

BeeingFemale is a menstrual cycle simulation mod that allows female character to have a menstrual cycle and even to become pregnant.

Requirements:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- SexLab 1.5 or later

- FNIS

- SKSE 1.7

Optional:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- A SexLab compatible sex mod so you can have sex

- Body with pregnant belly support

- Skeleton with pregnant belly support

Compatible with:

- Estrus Chaurus

Not compatible with:

- Most other pregnancy mods

- BeeingFemale Beta 3 Translation Mods

Basic AddOn Pack included

Change Log

- many many bugs are fixed

- info spell shows now everything correctly

- timer has been fixed (now the characters will give birth, changeing the state when they should, and stuff)

- added "sanitary napkin" for fetching the menstural blood

- new MCM Tab "System" added with a simple uninstall function

- recipes included

- contraception "Magic effect" support magnitude now, for developers

- more "misc addon" functions added

- missing translations added

- "Cycle magic effects" Addons (CME) are now combined with PMS AddOns

- CME AddOns now got "Sometimes" effected and "Always effected" properties, for example, when you've got PMS, you will always have "Sex hurts", and sometimes you will have depresive, sometimes aggressive, ..... and so on

- some global ModEvents are added, so other sex-mods like sexis for example could raise the "AddSperm" event

- first try to add irregulations

- menu added for "kind of visual scaling" added where you can set how the Belly / Breasts should grow... realistic, linear, big booms and stuff

- Breast Scaling fixed

- Abortus Fever fixed

Guids

There are 4 guids planed (2 guides released, 2 guides will follow soon)

- BeeingFemale Developer Guide - This guide is about creating AddOns for BeeingFemale. Race AddOn, CME AddOn and Misc AddOn.

- BeeingFemale Translation Guide - This guide explain how to create translations for the MCM Menu and the game content.

- BeeingFemale Script Guide - In this Guide i will explain how to create simple and advanced scripts for BeeingFemale... how to impregnate any woman using scripts only and what options there are.

- BeeingFemale Modder Guide - This guide descripts how to make mods based on BeeingFemale. For example you talk to an NPC who needs help, rescue her pregnant wife.

You can find more informations HERE , HERE and HERE

More details comming soon

I hope i doesn't forget a file I hope i didn't foget any more files  :)

Fixes after release

- Adding esp / esm files

- FNIS Files updated

- FixingBreast Scaling

- Abortus Fever should dispel now faster and at least, when replanish phase is over

BeeingFemale Developer Guide.pdf

BeeingFemale.zip

BeeingFemale Translation Guide.pdf

oO Sry,i knew i forgot a file. I was looking for almost all files.... "i got this file, this file... this too....." but i doesn't checked the main file :)

A changelog will come... at now i don't got much time... there is someone waiting for me since hours

a realy short overfiew:

- many many bugs are fixed

- info spell shows now everything correctly

- timer has been fixed (now the characters will give birth, changeing the state when they should, and stuff)

- added "sanitary napkin" for fetching the menstural blood

- new MCM Tab "System" added with a simple uninstall function

- even more bugs has been fixed

- recipes included

- contraception "Magic effect" support magnitude now, for developers

- and some more stuff

- more "misc addon" functions added

- missing translations added

- "Cycle magic effects" Addons (CME) are now combined with PMS AddOns

- CME AddOns now got "Sometimes" effected and "Always effected" properties, for example, when you've got PMS, you will always have "Sex hurts", and sometimes you will have depresive, sometimes aggressive, ..... and so on

- some global ModEvents are added, so other sex-mods like sexis for example could raise the "AddSperm" event

- first try to add irregulations

- menu added for "kind of visual scaling" added where you can set how the Belly / Breasts should grow... realistic, linear, big booms and stuff

no it don't after I have sex I enter the Being Female MCM option look at the sperm count thing nothing is there nothing saying sperm is there at all nothing is there. I used Nexus Mod Manager and put the mod itself there and it still shows up in game it shows that my Character is goin threw all her phases for pregnancy. But no sperm is present for pregnancy or to get pregnant

did u try making a new character and trying it? sometimes mods wont work right on an existing gamesave and u have to start over with a new character. im not a mod person so i honestly couldnt say why its not working. if apropos is saying your pc is receiving cum then it shouldnt be a sexlab problem or else it wouldnt say anything at all. i would uninstall all your sexlab mods- wait 24hrs in game- then save- then reinstall them starting with sexlab itself. before u do just know that it can possibly fuck up your existing game. if it boils down to u dont wanna mess up your game or u still cant get it to work theres always the hentai pregnancy mod. i used to use it b4 i found this 1. its not as indepth and doesnt have anywhere near as many options though.

yeah I restarted the game 4 times with mods and such it hink it is being female itself has an error in it.

titlebild_640.jpg

Beta 4

compatible with SSL 1.5+

Well ok, i said i will release it in the download area, but at now i don't got the time to write the description and it can be that there are still some bugs and debug logs i've missed, as well as adding the version to the FNIS File, so i decidet to release it here again as a Beta.

BeeingFemale is a menstrual cycle simulation mod that allows female character to have a menstrual cycle and even to become pregnant.

Requirements:

- SexLab 1.5 or later

- FNIS

- SKSE 1.7

Optional:

- A SexLab compatible sex mod so you can have sex

- Body with pregnant belly support

- Skeleton with pregnant belly support

Compatible with:

- Estrus Chaurus

Not compatible with:

- Most other pregnancy mods

- BeeingFemale Beta 3 Translation Mods

Basic AddOn Pack included

You can find more informations HERE , HERE and HERE

More details comming soon

I hope i doesn't forget a file :)

(Mod file included now ^^ sry for that!)

ok good news you fixed my issues I was having in Beta 4 I do not now what the change was but now it work kinda weird was most likely a coding issue, I understand all to well about trust me sitting threw pages and pages of it is a bitch I now. I wasn't mad at you but the cimmunity itself you work hard have alife a dn such I now this but thanks what ever you did in 4 that is different than 3 it is working now.

@Mitz

Thanks for the new update and for all the hard work you've put into this. I for one really appreciate all the effort you've gone to.

One quick question, I see from the change notes that you've included recipes, I assume that makes the cookery addon unnecessary now?

I  just want to thank you for all the work you put into this and yes, there are other things one must do or want to do besides this. It is called life, enjoy it. It is always to short. Thank your girlfriend for sharing you with us.

It would be nice if one could just snap their fingers and a mod would be created but it does not happen that way. It is a lot of hard work.

To any who think differently, try making a mod, might not be so easy and you would gain some understanding.

We just need to all have patience and relax, it is only a game. Not the most important thing in the world.

I am sorry people can be so rude, but please check the posts if you are having problems. You may find the answers you seek.

Thanks again for this mod.

I  just want to thank you for all the work you put into this and yes, there are other things one must do or want to do besides this. It is called life, enjoy it. It is always to short. Thank your girlfriend for sharing you with us.

It would be nice if one could just snap their fingers and a mod would be created but it does not happen that way. It is a lot of hard work.

To any who think differently, try making a mod, might not be so easy and you would gain some understanding.

We just need to all have patience and relax, it is only a game. Not the most important thing in the world.

I am sorry people can be so rude, but please check the posts if you are having problems. You may find the answers you seek.

making a mod is hard I don't expect instant working takes time the maker of the mod wasn't pissing me off it was a lot of the poepl posting in the mod that was pissing me off really a lot of rude players and people on the forums and such now the mod works so I think it was a coding error it happens. nothing perfevt right off the bat havint tried cooking yet but will when I get a chance and such right now bed time for me as it is exttremly late where I am at.

The error in running FNIS is in the text in Beeing Female animations. I replaced it with the one from 3.19 or just remove the Version 1.0 line and save the file and it ran fine.

I am getting ready to try the new version soon.

Hope this helps.

Thank you for the new version and thank you for the tip big tim! I installed the new one and it seem to be working great, i no longer get the error spam in Papyrus Log like i did with old version :D 

I only get this message once now, should i worry about it?

[06/28/2014 - 02:51:05PM] Error: Method RegisterPMSAddOn not found on fwaddonmanager. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[bFA_BasicCME (26001832)].fwaddon_pms.Refresh() - "FWAddOn_PMS.psc" Line ?
[bFA_BasicCME (26001832)].fwaddon_pms.RefreshAddOns() - "FWAddOnBase.psc" Line ?
[06/28/2014 - 02:51:05PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp1"
stack:
[bFA_BasicCME (26001832)].fwaddon_pms.RefreshAddOns() - "FWAddOnBase.psc" Line ?

making a mod is hard I don't expect instant working takes time the maker of the mod wasn't pissing me off it was a lot of the poepl posting in the mod that was pissing me off really a lot of rude players and people on the forums and such now the mod works so I think it was a coding error it happens. nothing perfevt right off the bat havint tried cooking yet but will when I get a chance and such right now bed time for me as it is exttremly late where I am at.

Don't let them get to you, You have to be bigger than that. As I am in my upper fifties, I have

developed a motto and ask yourself this; "Will it really matter in 50 years". Probably not.

Even if the mod isn't working right, we have the option to remove and wait for further development.

This is a Beta version still being developed. We try to play through to help get the bugs worked out

and help the author. I have had plenty of mods I could not make work at the time and are working

after new releases. The main thing is to play for enjoyment and entertainment.

Hopefully it will work for you and enjoy it.

Thank you for the new version and thank you for the tip big tim! I installed the new one and it seem to be working great, i no longer get the error spam in Papyrus Log like i did with old version :D

I only get this message once now, should i worry about it?

[06/28/2014 - 02:51:05PM] Error: Method RegisterPMSAddOn not found on fwaddonmanager. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[06/28/2014 - 02:51:05PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp1"
stack:

Oh boy, wish could help with this one. I think this is something for the author or someone with scripting knowledge to help with. But I will be finding out for myself soon.

Good luck.

Been checking out the new version and it has some nice add ons in the magic effects. Also added a pregnancy body options, very nice.

As I am now into the 3rd trimester, I changed to the belly growth option and boy. do I look pregnant. There are also a lot of PMS effects that will have to wait until after child birth.

Anxious to see how these will be handled. I did not really notice much difference but a 2nd trimester effect is slowness, don't really know if this carries into the 3rd trimester though.

Way to go, nice job. Wondering though if one of the PMS effects will be a degrading of your speechcraft due to moodiness?

Thanks

The error in running FNIS is in the text in Beeing Female animations. I replaced it with the one from 3.19 or just remove the Version 1.0 line and save the file and it ran fine.

Hope this helps.

Hmm...that didn't work for me. FNIS still throws the same error.

Hope this helps.

I just overwrote version 3.19 and that was the only error I had, I was just playing after changing the animations file and it ran great. The extra add ons seem to work too.  FNIS ran as usual for me. It automatically updated to the new version in MCM.

Maybe just replace it from the 3.19 version animation text, and if you did that, I am sorry, I don't know what is wrong. The animations seem to be all the same from 3.19, try just reinstalling the whole animations file from 3.19 and see if that helps.

Hopefully this will make it work for you.

Good luck.

Hope this helps.

it worked and thanks

Hope this helps.

I just overwrote version 3.19 and that was the only error I had, I was just playing after changing the animations file and it ran great. The extra add ons seem to work too.  FNIS ran as usual for me. It automatically updated to the new version in MCM.

Maybe just replace it from the 3.19 version animation text, and if you did that, I am sorry, I don't know what is wrong. The animations seem to be all the same from 3.19, try just reinstalling the whole animations file from 3.19 and see if that helps.

Hopefully this will make it work for you.

Good luck.

yeah, it's strange. The script is exactly the same in both versions. Are you using FNIS 5.1.1?

Archived