[Mod][Wip] Beeing Female (For Ssl 1.5)

milzschnitte

But it seems he's right....

Yesterday i was testing the new option.... and set it to "Big breasts low belly"..... but they didn't grow... i think.... i've set the slider for the breast size and there is a little bug. at now i'm not sure if it's only displayed wrong or saved wrong, too.

// Edit: it was only displayed wrong, that's it.

Guest LoganX

@Logan: do you have NPC Pregnancy enabled?

Question to all:

it would be easy to make an option for kind of breast/belly growing...

An option where you can set the kind of growing to

realistic:

1. Trimester: Belly 15%, Breast 5%

2. Trimester: Belly 65%, Breast 25%

3. Trimester: Belly 100%, Breast 100%

linear:

1. Trimester: Belly 33%, Breast 33%

2. Trimester: Belly 66%, Breast 66%

immediately:

1. Trimester: Belly 50%, Breast 70%

2. Trimester: Belly 70%, Breast 85%

So you can change between 3 or more growing-rates

But Beeing Female shouldn't be just a fetish pregnancy mod.... i made it to give a complete new feeling to skyrim and where you can learn, too.

But i know there are many ppl out there who like big breasts and stuff.

Now my question is: should i create such an option? wouldn't take long to create it and there are no bug-risks.

Yes, everything in MCM menu is correct for me, an NPC's pregnancy is enabled as well. Just after NPC's sex the message "(Name of NPC) doesn't have Beeing Female spell..". What's wrong?

I realy can't say what's wrong.

The "Beeing Female spell" controlls the belly, and the live update. The sperm still should be added and the NPC still can become pregnant - but without any wight/belly/breast changes.

The new version got a few many backup fixed so this won't happen anymore, i think :)

Guest LoganX

So, anything I can do for now is waiting for this new version you are talking about. When are you going to release it? 

When this list is done.

The left jobs are done quick... i don't know when i will find to continue developing. Maybe Monday, maybe next weekend.... the next release was planed this weekend or next, but because someone visit me tomorow and over night i don't know if i can make it this weekend.

Seems all test runs were successfull.

i also have to clean all unused files and scripts again... and prepare the release. This will take around 3 hours

Thanks for a fantastic mod! My PC has a brand new baby boy!!

Just one little kinky request (and if we are not kinky then why are we on lovers lab?), since we can have female on female pregnancy then is it possible to have a male pregnancy? I'd love a bit of M!preg. It's all fantasy after all.

Thanks again for all the hard work.

Sorry, that's not possible.

There is no male body support and i don't think, someone will create a compatible male body.

The system must be completly redone again, too. At now, the "Being female" magic effect, the females are effected with, do most of the work. Just effecting the male with the "Being female" isn't possible. 

Hi Milz, I am still around:)

Just a quick one, It would be possible to use the condoms from sexlab STD to prevent pregnancy as well?

(Act as a proper condom, so if both mods are installed then not just prevent STD, prevent pregnancy or sperm added to the female as well?

Hi Milz, I am still around:)

Just a quick one, It would be possible to use the condoms from sexlab STD to prevent pregnancy as well?

(Act as a proper condom, so if both mods are installed then not just prevent STD, prevent pregnancy or sperm added to the female as well?

that might not be that difficult to get working together, maybe with the addon system or so...

i.e.

if beeing female checks if std is installed or not and then at sperm generation it checks whatever variable or so std uses for "condom?yes/no" that std checks when deciding to create the stds.

and then when condom is used it doesnt create sperm and if it broke or is not used beeing female does generate sperm.

i guess breaking condoms would be handled over std then like it does already and with the different condom material qualities etc.

no idea when condoms can break and how that is handled... i.e. just at orgasm? or a check at each sex stage so it could break at any point.

if something like the idea i posted days ago in here (link) about creating multiple sperm depending on male weight, virility and race/creature type ever makes it into beeing female... maybe if a lot sperm would shoot in it could give condoms a chance to break too then depending on what material they are made of.

Greetings Metaton. All i know, the condom will be removed from inventory.

It would be realy easy when the condom will be removed when the act is starting and a magic effect will be applied as long the condom act is running.

Then i only had to ask via papyrus for the magic effect.

I also will take a look on STD and other mods, how there condom is working

And yes it's possible to create AddOns for condoms so even i can't make it up to the release, i can release an AddOn for that everytime, without updating Beeing Female itself.

many month ago, Muon Shaan and I were thinking about creating own condoms with different quality, also created with things the ppl used in this age of time, like fish, Goat, .... and stuff.

But we droped the idea again.... even more condoms in game would be weird

currently, Sexlabs STD will block dialogue with NPC if you contract a disease, which will cause problems with many mods such as Lover's Victim, SD+, WorkingGirl... so I think integration with STD can wait.

In my opinion, condom just doesn't fit well the world of Skyrim, something like contraception potions or some birth control methods in Medieval age will be a better choice.

currently, Sexlabs STD will block dialogue with NPC if you contract a disease, which will cause problems with many mods such as Lover's Victim, SD+, WorkingGirl... so I think integration with STD can wait.

In my opinion, condom just doesn't fit well the world of Skyrim, something like contraception potions or some birth control methods in Medieval age will be a better choice.

Yes I agree as well, I think STD integration would be a misstep and skew this mod into something different.

I personally am not keen on contraception in Skyrim as at best in that sort of period the chances of it working would probably be remote. I'm quite happy to see it in the add in mod as I can just ignore it, but I'd prefer it not to be in the main mod as it breaks immersion IMV. To be honest I think contraception negates the purpose of this mod but that's just my personal view.

I tried this today as an alternative to Hentai Pregnancy. On one hand, I like it. On the other hand, I had a couple of display issues and wasn't sure if there was a more up-to-date version. I'm using the version from page 73 as linked in the OP. When I use the spell to get information, I sometimes see a message that the target of the spell has sperm inside from 2 men. 

No she doesn't. That was me. TWICE! :)

That line displays at the top. Then there's another at the bottom that looks similar but ...... and I'm sorry I forgot the message text, but I think it's supposed to tell me whose sperm she's carrying and I see "\n{0}" as the result.

I have the messages set to the second highest setting. Not "Debug". The one under that. I don't see messages. How often am I supposed to see them? Are there examples someplace and I missed them? WAit, I did see a message that "You came in so-and-so" but that's it. No messages about their body state. No message when water broke. No message that she was going into labor or giving birth. Do you see that kind of messaging if you have it set to Immersion?

I'd like to try this again after I see what the answers are to the above.

Thanks

At now the download on Page 73 is the latest version.

It's a Beta, so there are a few little bugs left. Beeing Female is a mod based on the reality so woman only can become pregnant, when there menstruation state is "ovulating" or with lower chances in the "Lutheal phase" and there is only a 30% (by default, can be changed in the menu) chance that the egg will stay in the utherus.

In the menu you can activate the "Info spell". With this Illusion spell you can see the stats a NPC got. Your stats can be fewed in the MCM menu in the Information Tab.

The current version got a problem with displaying the men that cam inside her and with the birth animation for NPC that won't show up

// Edit: i had to chance the AddOn System. The "PMS" Effects are now not seperated anymore. Instead they are listed in the "Cycle magic effects"

Those were changed now, too. There are now magic effects they are always activated, and some of them are only activated sometimes

Yes I agree as well, I think STD integration would be a misstep and skew this mod into something different.

I personally am not keen on contraception in Skyrim as at best in that sort of period the chances of it working would probably be remote. I'm quite happy to see it in the add in mod as I can just ignore it, but I'd prefer it not to be in the main mod as it breaks immersion IMV. To be honest I think contraception negates the purpose of this mod but that's just my personal view.

Why remote? People back then used goat and sheep appendices that worked pretty well and the old Egyptians used very effective contraception creams made of seed more than 2000 years before the invention of the pill.

And contraception does not negate the purpose of this mod. The purpose is not to run around pregnant all the time.

Why remote? People back then used goat and sheep appendices that worked pretty well and the old Egyptians used very effective contraception creams made of seed more than 2000 years before the invention of the pill.

And contraception does not negate the purpose of this mod. The purpose is not to run around pregnant all the time.

agree with this, though it should not be something you can easy find.

I think the mod is doing just fine now, it only needs bug fixes and more customizable options, such as the chance of conceive in seperate phases, the increase chance of conceive when having sex multiple times...

More customization is always better :D

Also, it would be great if there will be a spell or hotkey to check your own character's status, and the ability to wash out sperm in river like Procreation once did, but with low success rate (showing how desparate your character is after uhh... rape or unexpected sex  :D).

OK, well I tested it again today. It's hard as hell to get pregnant! heheheh. Took me 3 cycles with pregnancy chance set to 100%.

Anyways.... had to uninstall and back out of it. It was deforming my belly node AFTER pregnancy. Gave birth to a baby soul gem. Belly was sucked in like she hadn't eaten in a few weeks. Immediately after giving birth, the belly looked like it had an alien in it. Like there was a broom handle up her butt pushing her belly out. Very pointed.

Follower not showing birth animation (known issue)

No red for menstruation (known issue)

My own character gave birth standing up apparently

I like this mod. It's a very cool idea. Just right now it has a few lumps in it that I can't swallow. 

I WILL be back to check on progress though. :)

Apparently the ancient Egyptians also used crocodile dung as well, though I'm not sure how effective it was. AFAIK the nordic countries did not have contraception, the introduction of the condom was a more recent invention made from intestines (as you point out) but was primarily used to protect the men against disease rather than protect the woman from pregnancy.

I guess it depends on perspective but the whole point of this mod is to bring in a female experience to a game at a time and place when pregnancy was a risk a woman lived with and avoided the old fashioned by knowing her cycles.

But as I said earlier if they are in the addon I can just ignore them, so no problem

Hello Milz,

this is my first post in this forum, but I have been following this thread for quite a while...

I am not that experienced with modding, so I will try to provide as much useful information as possible.

I have modded my Skyrim very extensively and always try getting it to work somehow (until it works, I start playing, and then at some point it stops working and i stop playing for a while or spend eternities trying to fix my game somehow  :D  ). My latest attempts at getting Skyrim to run with something like 200 mods proved to be especially annoying since it always crashed upon loading an outside area.

After extensive testing I managed to find out that deactivating "Being Female" fixed the issue. I just wanted to report on this, if that can be of any help to you at all / is something worth your attention at all.

The CTDs occured relatively shortly after starting a new game, upon exiting an interior area into an exterior area. (Example: leaving the imperial guard building in Solitude after being brought there by "live another life")

I'll try to post my loadorder if I manage to get the spoilerstuff working... (I'm not at all experienced with writing in forums...)

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
SexLab.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
SkyMoMod.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
daymoyl.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
actorEvents.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
TouringCarriages.esp
AK_RM_Pubic_Styles.esp
MeridaHair.esp
AzarHairPonyTail 03 - Havok.esp
SexLabUtil1.esp
BipedSlots.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
CharacterMakingExtender.esp
Immersive NPC in the dark.esp
AHZmoreHUD.esp
MoreBrains.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
GagSFX.esp
GagSFXDawnguard.esp
Brawl Bugs CE.esp
DLC2FLL.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp
BPH Scale Randomizer.esp
StaticMeshImprovementMod-DungeonsCliffsIceSkirts.esp
DeadlyMonsters.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
DLC1FLL.esp
Vivid Landscapes.esp
USKP Patcher for RaceCompatibility.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dawnguard Weathers.esp
RaceMenu.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
GagSFXDragonborn.esp
GagSFXHearthfires.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch.esp
Supreme Storms - Cot Version.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_SupStorms.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_Snow-40.esp
DD - Interactions.esp
JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
JaxonzEnhGrabDLCPatch.esp
KJ Tattoos 2K.esp
Mighty Beasts - Werewolf.esp
N_43 Hair Pack.esp
RaceMenuOverlayCompilation - CBBE.esp
SDpatch - dragonborn.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dungeons.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Exteriors.esp
RaceMenuOverlays.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Weathers.esp
SED7-CBBE3-BM_ALLin1-EDITION.esp
SDpatch - dawnguard.esp
SED7-CBBE3-Allin1-EDITION Merged.esp
BelethorHatesMe.esp
SlaveHeelsForHDTHighheelSystem.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SexLab Submit.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
Immersive Arousal.esp
SexLabZzz.esp
SkyUI.esp
Dual Sheath Redux.esp
SmartCast_1_0.esp
RutahTattooPack.esp
The Coenaculi.esp
mymixslab.esp
WetandCold.esp
WetandCold - Ashes.esp
When Vampires Attack.esp
Zipsuit.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-DG-DB-MonsterMod EBT Patch.esp
more plants all.esp
zzEstrus.esp
zzEstrusMimic.esp
SkyRe_Main.esp
HarvestOverhaul.esp
SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp
SexLab Enchantress.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SexLab Trainers.esp
HarvestOverhaul_SkyRe_Patch.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp
3DNPC.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
Radiant and Unique Potions Poisons and Booze.esp
RND_USKP-Patch.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dawnguard Interiors.esp
Book Covers Skyrim.esp
Helgen Reborn.esp
LC_BecomeJarlofIvarstead.esp
Embiggen.esp
LearnAlchemyFromRecipes.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp
SkyRe_Survivalism.esp
Skytest USKP.esp
Skytest Monster Mod.esp
Breezehome_Fully_Upgradable.esp
HarvestOverhaulCreatures.esp
StaticMeshImprovementMod-DragonbornTernFix.esp
HarvestOverhaulCreatures_RND_Animal_Loot_All_DLC.esp
Skymo-Dawn.esp
SoS - The Wilds.esp
SoS - Civilization.esp
Civil War Overhaul.esp
HDT Havok Object.esp
Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp
DeadlyDragons.esp
FeminizedLevelLists.esp
dlcbabes.esp
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
Dr_Bandolier.esp
SoS - Civilization-PatchCoT.esp
83Willows_101BUGS_V4_LowRes.esp
SoS - The Dungeons.esp
DawnofWindhelm.esp
SSv2.esp
Solutions-PrisonOverhaul Patch.esp
SkyRe_EncounterZones.esp
BirdsHFclean.esp
Captured Dreams.esp
Inconsequential NPCs.esp
hydra_slavegirls.esp
SoS - Civilization-PatchRLOMajorCityInteriors.esp
TorchArrow-Dawnguard.esp
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp
RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp
Populated Dungeons Caves Ruins.esp
Sacrificial Spriggan.esp
Cloaks.esp
Spriggan Armor 2.esp
QaxeWinterholdRebuild.esp
DawnofRiften.esp
StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp
SoS - Civilization-PatchRLOMinorCities.esp
StaffCrafting.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
OverflowingEnchant.esp
Acquisitive Soul Gems.esp
br_enl.esp
SoS - The Dungeons-PatchRLODungeons.esp
WhiterunAlivePiano.esp
SoS - The Wilds-PatchCoT.esp
UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
HeljarchenFarm.esp
Populated Lands Roads Paths.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp
Populated Cities Towns Villages.esp
CinematicFireFX.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
PrivateNeeds.esp
Watercolor_for_ENB_RWT.esp
Watercolor_for_ENB_RWT_RND.esp
CagesDiverse.esp
SkyRe_StandingStones.esp
Chesko_Frostfall.esp
Sexlab Breeder.esp
RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp
RND_AnimalLoot.esp
Endgame NPC Overhaul.esp
SkyRe_Races.esp
SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
AngrimApprentice.esp
DeviouslyHelpless.esp
The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp
Extended Encounters.esp
addlHq.esp
HeljarchenFarm - Additional Family Room.esp
SoS - The Dungeons-PatchRLOMajorCityInteriors.esp
sextoys-calyps-2.esp
Dual Wield Parrying_RandomAttacks_Dawnguard.esp
SexLabAnimalSex.esp
DonMichHeels.esp
FNISspells.esp
HDT Piercingsets.esp
Lady of Death.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Dawnguard.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
SexLabAnimalSexDawn.esp
UFOtweakV2_Move_it_Back_Off_Closer_Together.esp
moveitLWT.esp
bestrape.esp
SexLab_Hormones.esp
DudestiaMultiMarriages.esp
SkyRe_Combat.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
zarias_restraints.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
Radiant-SchlongsPatch.esp
SexLabDangerousNights.esp
Apocalypse - SkyRe Compatibility Patch.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life.esp
ReProccer.esp
DSHg - UpdateDG.esp
DSHg - Hats.esp
DSHg - UpdateDB.esp
DSHg - Helmets.esp
DSHg - Hoods.esp
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
TES5Merged.esp

Edit 1 (roughly 5 seconds after posting): I am using the most recent version of this mod.

post-171834-0-66766800-1402461518_thumb.jpg

When you change things like pregnancy chance to 100% remember to cheat through an entire cycle if you want it to take effect immediately. It does not take effect until the "next" cycle, and tells you so. By forcing all the stages then Ovulating once again while still in the Live an Alternate Life cell before entering Skyrim, you can get pregnant nearly immediately. In the above image my PC is just about to enter the 3rd trimester. She got pregnant on day 2 of game from 1st sex act on day 1 of game.

The only problem I am having with this mod so far, is the sex blocking while you are pregnant. Masturbation still works fine, and using other certain mods to start sex I can still do it in the "male" role, where the "female" role doesn't like to work. Trying while I am pregnant and the female I am engaging in sex with is also pregnant results in a runtime error and crash. So what I was wondering, is it really necessary to block sex while pregnant? I know you are into the immersion of the mod and so am I. But trust me when I tell you. You can still have sex when pregnant. My wife and I did every time she was pregnant with all 4 of our kids into the 3rd trimester.

Archived