[Mod][Wip] Beeing Female (For Ssl 1.5)

milzschnitte

Guest LoganX

I thought about release, but it was a spaming error.... for each character that was loaded when you change location, there were around 20 Lines spamed.

But.... solverd! :D

At now i prepare the Basic AddOn Pack and the final translations..... i don't need to test anymore, i won't test anymore.

But .... Germany vs Ghana is playing now

I'd vote for Germany, but it would actually help the US more if Ghana won. Actually, a draw would help us even more. Go both teams! Tie that match!

Edit: thank you for tying! Now we just need to beat injured Portugal...

Yeah, both teams played very well, altough German team was playing better imo.

It's still a WIP and a Beta, at the first version there were many errors so i decided to upload it in this thread. the first release version is done soon. it still got some errors but it's working (ok, since yesterday night it don't work anymore.... don't know what happend..... thought i could release it today, but now nothing works anymore)

The next version will be uploaded in the download section.

Sorry that you had to seach. In the first post there is a link to the latest download post, and this should contain the download + Translations + AddOns.

THe BasicAddOn Pack don't got some Cycle magic effects (in this version) The AddOns are made so everyone can create own Magic Effects. I hope someone will create some :)

I will e looking forward to that and hope you find what is causing it as a simple problem.

I have never tried scripting but have seen some animations that might be useful. Maybe when it is released some one will come up with a magic effects add on.

Thanks.

I agree this mod should be in the Downloads section... WIP mods are not banned from there at all, and in fact there are many mods which are not as complete as this one in the Downloads section!

Being there allows you to have a single point to put your files so people can get at them without having to search or be re-directed to a specific page on the thread. Hopefully you consider moving over to the Downloads once the next release is ready to go... that'd be awesome!

I agree this mod should be in the Downloads section... WIP mods are not banned from there at all, and in fact there are many mods which are not as complete as this one in the Downloads section!

Being there allows you to have a single point to put your files so people can get at them without having to search or be re-directed to a specific page on the thread. Hopefully you consider moving over to the Downloads once the next release is ready to go... that'd be awesome!

That's always been the plan for the released version, though you are right that many mods are completely unfinished, when first put in downloads section, that doesn't mean they should be put there.

I've seen posts by people who say they havn't tried a mod "because it's still Alpha or Beta" (the responsible Authors do label correctly). Yet they'll happily download mods in a much earlier stage of developement, just because they have no "early version" indicators.

I've lost count of the number of times an author has reposted a mod, within a few hours, due to a mistake but with same version number.

Anyone can make a mistake, but the correction is a new version, even if it was the originally intended upload. The version has to be increased to let people know it's changed. this can be in last number point eg v1.0.0 can become v1.0.1 or even v1.0.0.1 as long as it's an increase it will work.

Using dates as version numbers is also bad, but to a lesser degree.

Generally it's not irresponsible authors but, inexperienced who did this, it's allowed normal behaviour to do so, both here and on Nexus.

I say allowed because the Mod hosting site is responsible for allowing uploads without adequate version info. The Nexus is the main culprit and that laxness has spread here and elsewhere. It is very annoying as the only way to know if a file is new is to download and checksum it.

When authors do the job right as here with Beeing Female, they should be thanked for not just dumping a 1st draft in downloads and providing correct version control.

This could certainly have been put in downloads at any time, by not doing so the author kept the user base limited to a dedicated group more intent on beta testing than expecting perfection yesterday.

The release now appears to be imminent. So should be in downloads from then.

At the moment, nothing works anymore.... don't know why. No AddOns, no State changes, no birth, ..... but nothing has changed.... don't know why or where it comes from. At now it's not possible to use the version i got >.<

I've also rechecked other mods like procreation - they got exacly the same settings, the same properties, ... for them they work, for me they don't ..... i don't know where this bugs came from.

As an artist, I would have portraits where something was just not right, no matter how hard I tried to put my finger on it, I couldn't, it would drive me crazy.

I would just leave it for a little while and come back some time later and sometimes it would just be so obvious.

Even though we wait for the next update, maybe a break is needed to give a fresh insight.

Thanks

At the moment, nothing works anymore.... don't know why. No AddOns, no State changes, no birth, ..... but nothing has changed.... don't know why or where it comes from. At now it's not possible to use the version i got >.<

I've also rechecked other mods like procreation - they got exacly the same settings, the same properties, ... for them they work, for me they don't ..... i don't know where this bugs came from.

Sounds like Skyrim to me. Two people just disappeared from a mod I was working on. Poof! Vanished. Very annoying.

That's always been the plan for the released version, though you are right that many mods are completely unfinished, when first put in downloads section, that doesn't mean they should be put there.

I've seen posts by people who say they havn't tried a mod "because it's still Alpha or Beta" (the responsible Authors do label correctly). Yet they'll happily download mods in a much earlier stage of developement, just because they have no "early version" indicators.

I've lost count of the number of times an author has reposted a mod, within a few hours, due to a mistake but with same version number.

Anyone can make a mistake, but the correction is a new version, even if it was the originally intended upload. The version has to be increased to let people know it's changed. this can be in last number point eg v1.0.0 can become v1.0.1 or even v1.0.0.1 as long as it's an increase it will work.

Generally it's not irresponsible authors but, inexperienced who did this, it's allowed normal behaviour to do so, both here and on Nexus.

I say allowed because the Mod hosting site is responsible for allowing uploads without adequate version info. The Nexus is the main culprit and that laxness has spread here and elsewhere. It is very annoying as the only way to know if a file is new is to download and checksum it.

When authors do the job right as here with Beeing Female, they should be thanked for not just dumping a 1st draft in downloads and providing correct version control.

This could certainly have been put in downloads at any time, by not doing so the author kept the user base limited to a dedicated group more intent on beta testing than expecting perfection yesterday.

I totally don't understand this post. At no point did I ever suggest the mod authors should be irresponsible with their testing or version numbering... only that under the downloads section, it'd be easier to find when a new version was put up, rather than having to dig through to a certain thread page and hope that another one hadn't popped up a page or two later.

The downloads page is not just for 'finished' mods. If it were, very few mods would be there because many of them are under constant development, as I assume this mod will be even when considered to be 'released'. Having bugs or missing features shouldn't keep it off the downloads page, as long as it is clearly labeled and such.

By the same token, it's just a suggestion that would make things easier, but just that... a suggestion and by no means impugning or demeaning the hard work people have done on this mod.

I totally don't understand this post. At no point did I ever suggest the mod authors should be irresponsible with their testing or version numbering... only that under the downloads section, it'd be easier to find when a new version was put up, rather than having to dig through to a certain thread page and hope that another one hadn't popped up a page or two later.

The downloads page is not just for 'finished' mods. If it were, very few mods would be there because many of them are under constant development, as I assume this mod will be even when considered to be 'released'. Having bugs or missing features shouldn't keep it off the downloads page, as long as it is clearly labeled and such.

By the same token, it's just a suggestion that would make things easier, but just that... a suggestion and by no means impugning or demeaning the hard work people have done on this mod.

I don't think it was meant as anything personal. I think Uhuru was just venting some pent up frustration. ;)

I am wondering something about this mod. Does the baby's health regenerate any, or is there any way to bring it's health back up?

Consuming Health Potions will help heal the baby.  I usually check on the little one's health after any fight and use one or more health potions if the baby needs it, even if I don't.

Sounds like Skyrim to me. Two people just disappeared from a mod I was working on. Poof! Vanished. Very annoying.

Correct, that was the problem :)

And I've set a variable at the wrong place, those two mistakes crashed the mod :) But now it's fixed, i hope.

But still got a problem.... Real Life casted a spell - critical hit.... :)

Very nice mod. Got my char pregnant gave birth and have a child named "boy" who asks if i can make him invisible. :)

What happend to me 2x when alisia (from the mod alisia painslut) got pregnant, is that i cant zone out of a cave house or anything after a while 100% ctd.

Uninstalling that mod solves it.

I tried to stay inside my house and speed time till birth without zoning But at the moment of giving birth ctd again.

Dont know if its beeing female, alisia or the combo that causes it (of maybe a mod like amazing follower tweaks). I will try to get some other npc's pregnant. (yup its hard work)

Correct, that was the problem :)

And I've set a variable at the wrong place, those two mistakes crashed the mod :) But now it's fixed, i hope.

But still got a problem.... Real Life casted a spell - critical hit.... :)

Ooh! You ok? O.O

titlebild_640.jpg

Beta 3.19

compatible with SSL 1.5

Ok I hope i doesn't forget a file :)

Here is the latest version of BeeingFemale. A few things has changes and now it's compatible to SSL 1.5

I've tried to fix the time calculation and i think it will work now.... but still needs some tests.

The Basic AddOn Pack is already included

Abortus will work now, too.

Known bugs:

- It seems the Cheat "can become pregnant this cycle" don't work.

- It can happen after sex-change / race-switch that the Being Male / Being Female spell won't dispel.

so cool

thank you for Share

But the latest version will contains almost everything the mod should have and there are so many changes.

It can be that there is an endless loop in it... or maybe it's just another mod, but my Skyrim got the same problems like i had when i made Beta 2 (ctd on load and on save)... But i've checked almost everything, and made many log files and all loops and recrusive function calls exit when they should exit....

But i think i will release it anyways

Been checking with the guy who makes Lovers lab and Defeat and don't think its there mods causing the problem.

Problem? Sometimes when my female Kajitt is raped the game crashes or if I try to save it crashes.

Pluss the dragons and wolfs don't get me pregnant. :(

Even after multipul refills of sperm!

post-458808-0-79358900-1403668609_thumb.jpg

post-458808-0-55659100-1403668645_thumb.jpg

post-458808-0-97211900-1403668670_thumb.jpg

But the latest version will contains almost everything the mod should have and there are so many changes.

It can be that there is an endless loop in it... or maybe it's just another mod, but my Skyrim got the same problems like i had when i made Beta 2 (ctd on load and on save)... But i've checked almost everything, and made many log files and all loops and recrusive function calls exit when they should exit....

But i think i will release it anyways

yes please. :)

Sry :)

mutter-kopiert-handy.jpg

I figure out that most of ctd on save and load the game, are because of endless loops.Skyrim also useses loops.

All i know, the Beta 3.x doN't got any endless loops anymore.

About the pregnancy .... this mod is based on reality... so the sperm have to travel... the egg have to tracvel, too.... just wait a while, when pregnancy should happen, pregnancy will happen :)

Archived