[Mod][Wip] Beeing Female (For Ssl 1.5)

milzschnitte

attachicon.gifTrinPreggers.jpg

When you change things like pregnancy chance to 100% remember to cheat through an entire cycle if you want it to take effect immediately. It does not take effect until the "next" cycle, and tells you so. By forcing all the stages then Ovulating once again while still in the Live an Alternate Life cell before entering Skyrim, you can get pregnant nearly immediately. In the above image my PC is just about to enter the 3rd trimester. She got pregnant on day 2 of game from 1st sex act on day 1 of game.

The only problem I am having with this mod so far, is the sex blocking while you are pregnant. Masturbation still works fine, and using other certain mods to start sex I can still do it in the "male" role, where the "female" role doesn't like to work. Trying while I am pregnant and the female I am engaging in sex with is also pregnant results in a runtime error and crash. So what I was wondering, is it really necessary to block sex while pregnant? I know you are into the immersion of the mod and so am I. But trust me when I tell you. You can still have sex when pregnant. My wife and I did every time she was pregnant with all 4 of our kids into the 3rd trimester.

I believe sex blocking is not a feature of this mod, my PC can have sex just fine when she's pregnant.

And even if it is a feature, you should be giving a notification that your character can not engage in sex rather than just getting crashes.

Why remote? People back then used goat and sheep appendices that worked pretty well and the old Egyptians used very effective contraception creams made of seed more than 2000 years before the invention of the pill.

And contraception does not negate the purpose of this mod. The purpose is not to run around pregnant all the time.

Apparently the ancient Egyptians also used crocodile dung as well, though I'm not sure how effective it was. AFAIK the nordic countries did not have contraception, the introduction of the condom was a more recent invention made from intestines (as you point out) but was primarily used to protect the men against disease rather than protect the woman from pregnancy.

I guess it depends on perspective but the whole point of this mod is to bring in a female experience to a game at a time and place when pregnancy was a risk a woman lived with and avoided the old fashioned by knowing her cycles.

But as I said earlier if they are in the addon I can just ignore them, so no problem

Our short conversation about contraception in ancient times gave me an idea. Maybe it is possible that the contraception fluids will be unreliable. So there will be still the danger of pregnancy. This is more immersive than 100% working stuff and fits into your idea of risk and responsibility.

Heck, if it's not too complicated there can be even a shady Priest NPC implemented who is able to do the abortion.

Greetings ToD9

i realy don't know what the reason could be. I've just installed live anotherl ife for testing it, and it worked great. Maybe i've fixed the probem already....

I will release a new version soon, lets hope it will work for you then. If not, please tell me, and i will finding the problem.

Maybe it's an incapatiblity... or maybe it's an Bug.

About sex blocking, there is no. Maybe another mod creates the sex blocking. Only during the Labor pains when giving birth, sex is blocked. This is neccessary to prevent errors while birth animation is running. Mods like Random Sex would start sex animations even when the birth animation is running..... so i've blocked sex during birth animations... .i'm also not sure if it's funny to have sex during the woman got labor pains... :-)

An short update:

I'm still on updating the AddOn Manager.... this is a bit complicated but i think i will make it soon... I think i've tested everything else alot. The AddOn Manager update will take some time >.<

But i'm still looking forward for the release at this weekend.

//Edit: About the contraception fluid....there is no 100% chance. The maximum chance reduction is 98%

One fluid adds 9 - 15% contraception chance. Then you have to wait 2 Days for the next fluid. Then the chance is around 18 - 30% .... 2 days later you can take the next one and the chance is 27 - 45%, ... and so on, up to 98%

If you are afraid of getting pregnant, you can use the washout fluid anytime, or swimming in the water (by default this got 2% chance to wash out - i know, this is not realistic to wash out sperm during swimming, but it wasn't my idea... and... why not? :) )

Our short conversation about contraception in ancient times gave me an idea. Maybe it is possible that the contraception fluids will be unreliable. So there will be still the danger of pregnancy. This is more immersive than 100% working stuff and fits into your idea of risk and responsibility.

Heck, if it's not too complicated there can be even a shady Priest NPC implemented who is able to do the abortion.

I really like that idea, Have a range of spells and potions some which work better than others from a dodgy priest charging lots of gold. Now that would fit in perfectly.

@Mitz

Thanks for the update, really looking forward to the update

If you could add a check for Devious Devices and the ZAP pack if they're installed, or let us make that check, then maybe allow a search to see if a chastity belt has been put on the PC or NPC to see if they are even able to do it inside the character.

I noticed some animations dont have intercourse because of a chastity belt yet it acts as if they can come inside.

I know its a bit much, but it would be more realistic.

If you could add a check for Devious Devices and the ZAP pack if they're installed, or let us make that check, then maybe allow a search to see if a chastity belt has been put on the PC or NPC to see if they are even able to do it inside the character.

I noticed some animations dont have intercourse because of a chastity belt yet it acts as if they can come inside.

This should be possible, this is done in maybe in 30min or 40min, excapt the ZAP pack part... what is Zap?

I think, women should take more damage when they are giving birth but the baby can't came out, too.

This should be possible, this is done in maybe in 30min or 40min, excapt the ZAP pack part... what is Zap?

I think, women should take more damage when they are giving birth but the baby can't came out, too.

I don't think this is a function of Beeing Female, as whether it's possible to penetrate the female should be handled by the mod in question detecting if a chastity belt is worn (e.g. Defeat, Deviously Helpless etc).

Where it becomes an issue for Beeing Female is after the penetration event, in that what should happen if the female is already pregnant and  the belt is then fitted afterward.

ZAP is Zaz Animation Pack

Dear milzschnitte, I installed  SexLab 1.39 and your version of this mod on page 58. Pregnancy does not occur, either in the first round or the second, never. 100% chance of becoming pregnant, a lot of sperm. What's the problem?

Sorry for my bad English

At the current Beta you need the BeeingFemale_cooking Mod to create the washout Fluid. With this fluid you can (try to) wash out the sperm.

Aborting pregnancy isonly possible when enemys hit you (the baby will lose health) ... creates to most damage to the baby

To enable Female/Female pregnancy you need to activate the "Allow female sperm" Setting in the SexLab Menu

At the current Beta you need the BeeingFemale_cooking Mod to create the washout Fluid. With this fluid you can (try to) wash out the sperm.

Aborting pregnancy isonly possible when enemys hit you (the baby will lose health) ... creates to most damage to the baby

To enable Female/Female pregnancy you need to activate the "Allow female sperm" Setting in the SexLab Menu

Thank you.

Dear milzschnitte, I installed SexLab 1.39 and your version of this mod on page 58. Pregnancy does not occur, either in the first round or the second, never. 100% chance of becoming pregnant, a lot of sperm. What's the problem?

Sorry for my bad English

Out of curiosity, why are you using outdated versions of Sexlab and BF?

Dear milzschnitte, I installed SexLab 1.39 and your version of this mod on page 58. Pregnancy does not occur, either in the first round or the second, never. 100% chance of becoming pregnant, a lot of sperm. What's the problem?

Sorry for my bad English

Out of curiosity, why are you using outdated versions of Sexlab and BF?

While  SexLab 1.5 me not quite satisfied. Many bugs.

//Edit: About the contraception fluid....there is no 100% chance. The maximum chance reduction is 98%

One fluid adds 9 - 15% contraception chance. Then you have to wait 2 Days for the next fluid. Then the chance is around 18 - 30% .... 2 days later you can take the next one and the chance is 27 - 45%, ... and so on, up to 98%

If you are afraid of getting pregnant, you can use the washout fluid anytime, or swimming in the water (by default this got 2% chance to wash out - i know, this is not realistic to wash out sperm during swimming, but it wasn't my idea... and... why not? :) )

i never knew that was a thing, i always thought these wash out percentages were a not used relic of procreation, as there is no button/spell for it.

did some testing with different percentages and swimming around and i think they are a bit bugged for me somehow...

did test it with like 9-10 sperm inside and different settings i.e. 0%, 100%, 0% or 100%, 0%, 0% or 10%, 0%, 0% etc.

from what i noticed the washing out while swimming is not the "water assisted" % but the first "unassisted" one.

it seems it checks very often while swimming i.e. like every 5 seconds so anything over 5-10% pretty much removes everything after 5m of swimming. maybe that check timer could be set somewhere? or increased? i dunno... it feels it checks way to often resulting in low 1-5% values that get checked every 5 seconds or so.

the water assisted % doesnt seem to do anything (i.e. unassisted at 0% and water at 100% results in nothing removed but the other way around it does)

also the anti sperm potion seems to always remove everything no matter what you set as 3rd "anti sperm essence" %.

and the "maximum sperm age" doesnt seem to influence the washout % either ... swimming and the potion both seem to "ignore" it.

so basically it seems at the moment more a "x hours then sperm can fertilize" timer, not a "x hours then you cant wash it out anymore" timer. (what is kind of fine actually.)

as this all was behaving a bit weird i thought i try it out with a new character, who knows if the old char has some problems by now with the save or so... no idea.

but curse you mods... of course some random mod stops working every time haha. so yeah more testing is kind of paused for now as i am trying to get that other mod working again atm that refuses to show the options in the menu. *sigh*

meanwhile a few questions:

-as there are 3 different wash out percentages and i guess the potion one is intended to be used for the potions, the water assisted one for swimming in water... what is the purpose of the "unassisted" percentage then? when would that be used and for what? is a 3rd washout method planed for this? i.e. using paper/leather/fur/linen to wipe off sperm that would use that percentage then?

-the washout % tool tip sais "chance of guaranteed complete sperm removal" so i guess it would be the chance to guaranteed remove all sperm with one check (i.e. how the potion does it atm), but shouldnt it be more the chance for each sperm per check?

so is it maybe a bug that i.e. the potion removes ALL sperm with one percentage check and instead should check each sperm on its own with the percentage when you drink the potion?

but as the potions seems to ignore the % anyways it might just default to 100% that makes it seem it just removes everything with one check but does actually check each sperm on its own. (i.e. swimming i think does check each sperm on its own)

-does male sperm virility affect anything at the moment?

i.e.

girl1 has sex with male1. and then girl2 has sex with male1. how does the virility effect the sperm in girl 2 then?

-how often are fertilize checks actually made? every hour? every 6 hours? or just at specific "events"? (i.e. when the egg reaches the uterus/ when sperm goes over the max sperm timer or once at the start of the luteal phase)

i guess checks are somewhere made from when the egg enters the uterus to x hours into luteral phase. but how often exactly?

i mean... as i dont know how the mechanics actually work i cant realy set the i.e. fertilize % chance to what i want it to be.

i.e. if it is checked every hour a setting of 30% might be way to high and it should be more like 5% where when it just get checked once every 12h the 30% chance would be fine.

well just curious how this actually works as it is not realy clear how stuff actually works.

i.e. oblivion had a 4h check interval.

here an example how pregnancy was handled in oblivion:

-sex had 4 (?) stages and you could set a second timer for each stage. (similar to skyrim)

-the last sex stage was the orgasm stage and in that stage the characters did orgasm a few times based on a min/max timer. i.e. the orgasm stage lasts 30 seconds and in that time the characters can orgasm every 3-10 seconds. (orgasm min/max timers could be set, was used also for soundeffects like moans and sperm shoot sounds) (skyrim doesnt have this "orgasms in orgasm stage" timer)

-the pregnancy mod (tamago club) then created sperm each time the male had an orgasm. so depending on the min/max timer different amounts of sperm were added. lots with a timer of 1 to 5 seconds or a few with a 10-20sec timer.

-each sperm had a lifetime of x minutes (lets say 12h) and lets say 5 sperm got added before.

-once the female reached ovulation stage an egg was created and the egg too had a lifetime (lets say 24h). there was also a % check for multiple eggs. (i.e. 5%)

-then every x hours (lets say 4) a check was made if the egg gets fertilized. lets say the chance to fertilize is 5%, then each check checks each sperm if they fertilize a egg. if yes the sperm gets removed (eggs and sperm were actual items in the inventory in oblivion) and the egg gets changed to "fertilized" and gets a new timer (new 24h). (so you could have one fertilized egg and one not fertilized at the same time too)

-then it changed over to the luteal phase and then checks are made every 4h if a fertilized egg implants in the womb. (10% chance)

-if a fertilized egg implants it then goes to the 1st trimester instead of menstruation at the end of the luterl phase.

(it was something around this, its some months ago since i played oblivion)

all the percentages etc could be set in a .ini file to whatever you wanted to use (i.e. the bold line is the one where you could set the check interval (here 4h))

;====================================================================

; TamagoClub Settings

;====================================================================

;Enable/disable player acquiring sperm after internal cumshot

set a4tc.AllowPC to 1

;Enable/disable NPCs acquiring sperm after internal cumshot

set a4tc.AllowNPC to 1

;Fertilization rate / 4h [%]

set a4tc.FertilizationRate to 3.0

;Implantation (conception) rate / 4h [%]

set a4tc.ConceptionRate to 5.0

;Additional ovulation rate [%]

set a4tc.AdditionalOvulateRate to 5.0

;Identical twins rate [%]

set a4tc.IdenticalTwinsRate to 5.0

;Female creature rate [%]

set a4tc.FemaleCreatureRate to 10.0

;Recognition rate for own state (Aware Rate) [%]

set a4tc.AwareRate to 20.0

;Lifespan of sperm [minutes]

set a4tc.SpermLife to 60 * 12 * 1

;Lifespan of ova [minutes]

set a4tc.OvumLife to 60 * 24 * 1

;Lifespan of fertilized ova [minutes]

set a4tc.FertilizedOvumLife to 60 * 24 * 2

;Menstruation cycle

set a4tc.MenstrualPhase10 to 60 * 24 * 1 ;Early Follicular Phase (Menstruation) [minutes]

set a4tc.MenstrualPhase15 to 60 * 24 * 3 ;Late Follicular Phase [minutes]

set a4tc.MenstrualPhase20 to 60 * 24 * 4 ;Ovulation Phase [minutes]

set a4tc.MenstrualPhase30 to 60 * 24 * 7 ;Luteal Phase [minutes]

;Pregnancy phase

set a4tc.FetalPhase10 to 60 * 24 * 10 ;Pregnant (1st Trimester) [minutes]

set a4tc.FetalPhase20 to 60 * 24 * 13 ;Pregnant (2nd Trimester) [minutes]

set a4tc.FetalPhase30 to 60 * 24 * 16 ;Pregnant (3rd Trimester) [minutes]

;Postpartum Phase

set a4tc.ChildBedTerm to 60 * 24 * 1 ;Postpartum Phase [minutes] *Set the LENGTH of the INTERVAL here (not the offset from last menstruation)

;------------------------------------------------------------------

;Advanced Settings(do not modify under normal circumstances)

;------------------------------------------------------------------

;Script execution interval [minutes]

; This is the script execution interval per target.

; If you modify this the check frequency will also change which in turn will affect all the probabilities.

; I strongly recommend not to change the default value of 60*4.

set a4tc.RunInterval to 60 * 4

;Multiplier for the main loop process frequency

; Raising the multiplier will raise the accuracy of the script execution interval at the cost of performance.

; The value will be reset to 1.0 automatically if you set it any lower.

; In situations where every FPS counts, e.g. if you have a very large number of NPCs in your game (10000 or more), and you don't

; mind losing some precision, set it to 1.0.

; If you prefer accuracy and don't mind a little performance loss try values between 3.0 and 5.0.

; Incidentally, if the result of the equation below is 0.034 or higher you probably won't notice any performance loss.

; In general, there should be no problem as long as the result stays above 0.003.

; RunInterval * 60 / FreqMultipler / TimeScale / (Number of Targets) = (Main Loop Process Frequency)

set a4tc.FreqMultiplier to 2.0

;Actor Scan Method

; 0:Do not scan: Do not perform scan. In case of the actor acquired/gave sperm, conversation with player or inventory scan will trigger the action (of adding items).

; 1:Ranged scan: Scan actors that are near the player

; 2:Ranged + Event : In addition to the ranged scan, detects the event handler like actors' AI start(used before v1.03)

; Depending on the following settings, actor detecttability increases but may make the detection and the size of the save file slightly heavier.

set a4tc.ActorScanMode to 0

;Cleaner Interval [Actual time(minute)]

; Depending on this setting, exclude NPCs who have never met with player in the checkup list.

; Therefore this may prevent the save data increase,

; but if the player approaches the NPC next time they are assigned as a new checkup target,

; this may cause undesirable interaction with some plugins that are refering the target to handle the entire NPC

; Additionally, While having sperm/ovum/fertilized ovum/fetus(embryo) ,it won't be cleaned.

; Be warned, using this with the actor event scanner at the same time will conflict and cause the issue.

; setting this to 0 negates the feature.

set a4tc.ReaperMins to 60 * 3

;Clean mode

; 0:Only perform cleaning when actors do not have sperm/ ovum/ fertilized ovum/ Fetus(Embryo)

; 1:Only perform cleaning when actors do not have sperm/ ovum/ fertilized ovum/ Fetus(Embryo) and have no experience of ejaculation/aquiring internal cumshot

; 2:Clean when do not have womb/sperm/ovum/fertilized ovum/Fetus(Embryo)

; 3:Clean when do not have womb/sperm/ovum/fertilized ovum/Fetus(Embryo) and have no experience of ejaculation/aquiring internal cumshot

set a4tc.ReaperMode to 3

well the oblivion stuff was more an example how multiple sperm per orgasm + x hour fertilization checks worked back then.

Thanks for a fantastic mod! My PC has a brand new baby boy!!

Just one little kinky request (and if we are not kinky then why are we on lovers lab?), since we can have female on female pregnancy then is it possible to have a male pregnancy? I'd love a bit of M!preg. It's all fantasy after all.

Thanks again for all the hard work.

2nd. If some talented mesh creator/modder would add an Mpreg option then I'd be eternally grateful! :lol:

Ohho .... many questions around here :D

Ok first of all, i have to explain how the sperm in BeeingFemale works.

When the man came inside a woman, not only 1 sperm is added, there are more then 1000 sperm added (stored in a decimal number from 0.001 to 1.000)

The number, how many sperm will be added depends on the Race the male gut, when he had sex the last time, and so on.

Now let me tell a little story :D

in January i worked together with Muon Shaan he asked me if he can help. Together we've changed many things.... One of the things he has changed (one of a lot things) was the MCM menu. He added some new features, some of them i still don't know what they should effect, what he was thinking how they should effect the game... One of this things was the the "Wash out" settings.

Before i could ask him what this should made, i've lost contact to him. Still don't know what happend. So I just continue to finish those features.

The Anti Sperm Essece setting was clear, this feature already exists before he renew the MCM. But the "Water-assisted "safe zone"" and the "Unassisted "safe zone"" not and i'm not happy with those settings at all.... Losting sperm, just while swimming? .... that's not realistic. But i decided to keep the settings. everyone can set it to 0%... so it doesn't realy matter.

the first of those settings "Unassisted "safe zone"" .... i realy don't know what this should do (at now this setting doesn't have any function)

Maybe this setting should simulate the "latic acid" / "Glycogen"... those kill the sperm inside a woman, but it only reduce the number of lifing sperm.... It still doesn't have any function, maybe i will add a reduction or something like that.

About the Anti Sperm essence. There are different essences around... strong, low, .... those got a chance, too. If the MCM Setting said 50% chance, and the Fluid got a power of 80%, there is a total chance of 40% to wash out the sperm.

So here is a overvier about the "Wash out sperm" settings

1. WIthout doing anything (at now, without a function)

2. While swimming

3. Using the anti sperm essence

When the woman is ovulating the egg tracelts to the utherus, this will take some time (in Beeing Female it takes 50% of the Ovulating state duration, by default, 1 Day)

In this time the woman won't become pregnant. This will change when the egg arrived in the utherus (after 1 day in Beeing Female, with default settings)

Now the not wash out able sperm can impregnate the woman.

Lets say, your female character had sex and you doesn't wash out the sperm. And lets say the maximum duration for washing out sperm is set to 6 Hours.

This would meen, the woman got 6 hours to wash out the sperm... in this time the sperm will travel to the utherus, too. So the Player has to wait 6 hours untill she will become pregnant.

Another important info could be... if the sperm wasn't washed out successfully with the fluid.... or while swimming, ... there is still a chance to reduce the amount of sperm.

And, the man with the most sperm got the highest chance that he impregnate the woman. That meen: when 5 men came inside a woman, 4 of them had sex in the last few hours, the man who doesn't had sex got the highest chance that he will be the father of the baby. The man who already had sex, 5 minutes before he came inside the woman, got the lowest chance.

About the checking....

Impregnation will be checked every single hour beginning after 50% of the ovulating duration, and ends after 65% of the lutheal phase.

During ovulating the basic chance is around 95% for the complete state

When the woman is in the Lutheal phase, the chance will drop beginning with 95% down to 0% after 65% of the ovulating phase. The chance is calculated.

(I've made an image how the chances are calculated)

The most difficulty thing was, BeeingFemale should have Framework features, too!

For example.... another modder can make a quest. When the female player is talking to an NPC Quest giver, the NPC can impregnate the Player, don't matter what phase the Player is in.

It's also possible to create a "Prego Spell"... when you cast the spell on a female NPC, she will become pregnant... casting the spell again, she will give birth... It's possible to add sperm without having sex, too.

Beeing Female is based on reality. Seems it's totaly different from Oblivion. I'm using more math and less items... at least, there aren't any sperm items or egg items.

-----

@Uriel:

sorry i don't know what the reason could be. The next version got some fixes, hopefully it works.

I had this problem, too. You can try to deactivate the mod, create a save without Beeing Female, and reactivate it again. I think this should work (the stats won't be lost, they are stored in the SKSE Savegame File.

@candiru: Ja, solange der Body einen "Belly Node" hat, sollte der Bauch entsprechend mit wachsen.

HIER habe ich einige Links zusammengefasst. Ich habe bei mir ganz verschiedene Bodys installiert, muss ja schließlich alle Eventualitäten testen. 

can't say anything about vanilla armor. All i know there are some in this forum around for UNPB, but alt least i'm not sure at all.

Ok now i will continue scripting again, this post tooks me above 3 hours.... damn :D

Attachment:

The blue area demonstrate the womans chance to become pregnant

The yellow marked area is the "dangerous" area. When the woman had sex in this time, she may become pregnant (including the default sperm life-time)

post-148698-0-13805600-1402626997_thumb.jpg

Hello! I have your mod active for a while now, the latest version -  and although my character have not become pregnant with it yet, i already used cheat sometime and it worked very well! Well only my character died while giving birth XD I think it must have to do with Lecches Vampire mod? But my real question is allthought it seem to work fine, i get always many many times this error in my log:

[06/13/2014 - 02:09:48PM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.UnregisterForUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
[None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnEffectFinish() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line ?
[06/13/2014 - 02:09:48PM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.UnregisterForUpdateGameTime() - "<native>" Line ?
[None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnEffectFinish() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line ?
[06/13/2014 - 02:09:56PM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[06/13/2014 - 02:09:56PM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[06/13/2014 - 02:10:06PM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[06/13/2014 - 02:10:06PM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[06/13/2014 - 02:10:15PM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[06/13/2014 - 02:10:15PM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[06/13/2014 - 02:10:42PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].FWAbilityBeeingMale.RegisterForUpdateGameTime() - "<native>" Line ?
[None].FWAbilityBeeingMale.OnEffectStart() - "FWAbilityBeeingMale.psc" Line ?
[06/13/2014 - 02:10:42PM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[06/13/2014 - 02:10:42PM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[06/13/2014 - 02:10:42PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[06/13/2014 - 02:10:43PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[06/13/2014 - 02:10:43PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
stack:
[06/13/2014 - 02:10:45PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[06/13/2014 - 02:10:45PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[06/13/2014 - 02:10:46PM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[06/13/2014 - 02:10:46PM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[06/13/2014 - 02:10:46PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[06/13/2014 - 02:10:47PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[06/13/2014 - 02:10:48PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[06/13/2014 - 02:10:48PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[06/13/2014 - 02:10:50PM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[06/13/2014 - 02:10:50PM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[06/13/2014 - 02:10:51PM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[06/13/2014 - 02:10:51PM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[06/13/2014 - 02:13:17PM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[06/13/2014 - 02:13:17PM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[06/13/2014 - 02:13:19PM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[06/13/2014 - 02:13:19PM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[06/13/2014 - 02:13:26PM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[06/13/2014 - 02:13:26PM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[06/13/2014 - 02:13:34PM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[06/13/2014 - 02:13:34PM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[06/13/2014 - 02:13:35PM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[06/13/2014 - 02:13:35PM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[06/13/2014 - 02:13:55PM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[06/13/2014 - 02:13:55PM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[06/13/2014 - 02:13:56PM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[06/13/2014 - 02:13:56PM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[06/13/2014 - 02:14:04PM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[06/13/2014 - 02:14:04PM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[06/13/2014 - 02:14:05PM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[06/13/2014 - 02:14:05PM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[06/13/2014 - 02:14:14PM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[06/13/2014 - 02:14:14PM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:

Can you tell where it might come from?

I don't think this is a function of Beeing Female, as whether it's possible to penetrate the female should be handled by the mod in question detecting if a chastity belt is worn (e.g. Defeat, Deviously Helpless etc).

Where it becomes an issue for Beeing Female is after the penetration event, in that what should happen if the female is already pregnant and  the belt is then fitted afterward.

ZAP is Zaz Animation Pack

This is what i meant when I said Zap, the Zaz Animation Pack. It has some devices in it too I believe.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17062-zaz-animation-pack-2014-06-01/

And i was having issues where a female would impregnate another female and where non-intercourse animations would still have sperm released into a female. Its a valid point to say this mod shouldn't be the one to handle it, but I don't know if the other modders would do anything about fixing it? Its not really a priority bug.

Also maybe put off giving birth with a chastity belt on until its taken off, but you take recurring damage constantly until it is off, and then immediately go into labor. And for an npc, it shouldnt affect them, since they would have their spouse or whoever take off their belts if they're wearing one (like with devious devices for the masses or you just having fun or something?). Or maybe the device breaks and you just take a lot of damage from it? Maybe it would break after a while of the constant damage effect.

Just as an idea: would it pe possible to create a version of this mod that does not require from Sexlab? I thought of the following: it would be quite nice to have a Mod where NPCs and also the PC can get children. At least with the NPCs that would not require them to actually have sex, since you would probably miss it anyway. That could maybe enhance the endorsement of this mod outside loverslab - which may work towards more people creating Pregnant Bodies.

Also how far is the developement of the child-behaviour? Last time I tried there was just kid following me. I would be totally amazed if there'd a mod which allowed you to see them grow up and then to - I don't know - let them learn a profession of send them off to college or to the companions and recruit them as followers. Is there any such thing planned?

Edit: I forgot, is there a UNP (not blessed) TBBP Pregnant Body?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22986-req-sevenbase-pregnant/page-3?hl=%20seven%20%20base%20%20pregnant%20%20mesh

I found multiple PB meshes in this thread. Covers all the body types I believe.

There are two on the page in the same post. One is 7base, the other is TBBP.

I use Dimonized UNP with Blessed BBP (or TBBP, but too few armors support it yet) over it, then apply the TPPB mesh, and it comes out beautifully.

No seam or texture issues anywhere.

Milzschnitte could you maybe add a link to the thread as a start for new people on the front page?

I think I spent a couple hours searching through posts and trying meshes before I found that thread, so would save lots of time XD

There's also the clothes someone posted here

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1089-unpb-psb-pregnancy-scalable-vanilla-armor-and-clothing-meshes/

Also maybe put off giving birth with a chastity belt on until its taken off, but you take recurring damage constantly until it is off, and then immediately go into labor. And for an npc, it shouldnt affect them, since they would have their spouse or whoever take off their belts if they're wearing one (like with devious devices for the masses or you just having fun or something?). Or maybe the device breaks and you just take a lot of damage from it? Maybe it would break after a while of the constant damage effect.

This would be a good solution providing the damage is balanced so that it becomes a real issue for the character but not so much that the character is unable to (say) kill bandits to get a key (that's assuming you're using DDftM) because of the debuff.

Archived