[Mod][Wip] Beeing Female (For Ssl 1.5)

milzschnitte

@Mitz

Not quite there yet, you need to remove ";Version 1.0" from FNIS_BeeingFemale_List.Txt as well as it throws an error in FNIS (and breasts not growing as reported earlier).

For FNIS 5.1.1 you only need to remove the ";" from the first line. Then it shows in FNIS with Verision 1.0 without error

Well, I´m sorry if i create more problems, but skyrim crashes on me whenever i use the new Beta 3.

I have narrowed it down to the NPC´s: Whenever BeeingFemale would normally create a new listentry for a NPC, it instead crashes.

That´s the reason i can walk around in dungeons just fine, but upon entering a hold i´m back on the desktop.

Does anyone know some fix for that? Thanks for reading!

Edit: If it helps, here are the last few logentries before it crashes:

"ERROR: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.UnregisterForUpdateGameTime() - "<native>" Line ?

[None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnEffectFinish() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 107
[04/28/2014 - 10:02:26PM] 

ERROR: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:

[None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnEffectFinish() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 107
"

I have the EXACT same thing happening, it's mostly aruond whiterun too, riverwood is okay...

You also got the CTD or only the error log?

if it's only the error-log then you don't need to worry. Still don't know why this errors happen... they are only spaming the log file. If someone may help fixing this problem, or knows why it happen, your welcome.

(...)

About the glowing menstrual blood, do you use a "Realistic look" mod?

(...)

I am sorry Milzschnitte, what exactly do you mean by "Realistic Look"? When it is texture, i use custom mix of them for normal, color and specular map. I also use ENB, but for example have SubSurfaceScater for skin disable, so it is not cause, but i will check other ENB effect, maybe i find it! The blood effect is only a color map overlay correct?

Well, I´m sorry if i create more problems, but skyrim crashes on me whenever i use the new Beta 3.

I have narrowed it down to the NPC´s: Whenever BeeingFemale would normally create a new listentry for a NPC, it instead crashes.

That´s the reason i can walk around in dungeons just fine, but upon entering a hold i´m back on the desktop.

Does anyone know some fix for that? Thanks for reading!

Edit: If it helps, here are the last few logentries before it crashes:

"ERROR: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[04/28/2014 - 10:02:26PM] 

ERROR: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:

"

I have the EXACT same thing happening, it's mostly aruond whiterun too, riverwood is okay...

I had made a post about these error in log as well some time ago, i always had them, but it worked fine - and they are gone with new Beta, so i recommend update to new version!

Hi,

So the breasts are working now? (I mean they are growing? :))

Crap ^^ it was such a stupid stupid problem! Bugfix will be uploaded in a few minutes, just will take a look at the bug report, Slorm made.

when i made the Torpedo Breast Bugfix, i've forgot to set a number from 4 to 8 ..... that was the problem.... just missed to replace a number.... :)

Found a small bug,

if you refresh Add On List, the races are refreshed but the Miscellaneous Scripted Addons are lost completely (i.e. they no longer show in the MCM Addon menu)

Thanks will take a look on it

//Edit

The Misc AddOn may take a while... by default they should be relaoded when you load the game again, all i think.

Here the Breast Scaling BugFix is... just replace the .pex file in the Script folder

(I will also reupload the main Download File)

Are there instructions on how to upgrade this? Do I simply copy over the files? Do I have to go into the game and uninstall something first before I install the new version? I'm over 40 hours into my save game and I don't wanna have to restart just because of an update. :/

Are there instructions on how to upgrade this? Do I simply copy over the files? Do I have to go into the game and uninstall something first before I install the new version? I'm over 40 hours into my save game and I don't wanna have to restart just because of an update. :/

I did nothing before install the new version, and it seem to be working fine! I only get one papyrus error i mention before but maybe everyone get it.

[06/28/2014 - 02:51:05PM] Error: Method RegisterPMSAddOn not found on fwaddonmanager. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[bFA_BasicCME (26001832)].fwaddon_pms.Refresh() - "FWAddOn_PMS.psc" Line ?
[bFA_BasicCME (26001832)].fwaddon_pms.RefreshAddOns() - "FWAddOnBase.psc" Line ?
[06/28/2014 - 02:51:05PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp1"
stack:
[bFA_BasicCME (26001832)].fwaddon_pms.Refresh() - "FWAddOn_PMS.psc" Line ?
[bFA_BasicCME (26001832)].fwaddon_pms.RefreshAddOns() - "FWAddOnBase.psc" Line ?

A cleaned save is probably best.

Remove the old version of BF, load game and then save once the MCM menu no longer shows the mod (can take a few minutes). Then use a script cleaner to remove any old entries from the save, install the new version of BFand load your cleaned save.

You can use http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/? to clean scripts

Again a litle fix... For installing this fix, just extract the files into your Data/Scripts folder (overwrite existing files)

(already included in the latest release)

This fix will make sure, Abortus Fever is dispeled when leaving the replanish phase

Abortus Fever should now be dispeled even faster... it only will appear between 4 and 10 times, then it should dispel it self.

BeeingFemale_Fix2.zip

I don't know if this bug was reported yet or not, but when changing male virility from 24 to 2 (or any number) it shows "Days" instead of "Hours".

If you go back to it, it is fixed.

Also, the breast scaling is set at 0.4 but when i change it,  its set at 1.0-4.0.

Though on mine, I like the 0.4. May I request that it goes from 0.0-4.0?

That way it doesn't scale if we don't want it to.

Or is that what 1.0 is supposed to be, because 1.0 doubles her size for me if that's the case?

It's must be the best fail for me. I was looking for a procreation mod, but when i have read the title, i was thinking that it was a mod to change gender from male to female XD.

Well i'm a glad to see this mod, good to see that we can play as a male player (think there is not enough oriented male mod (as slave trader in oblivion mod or other things).

Thank you for your hard work and will follow you now.

I don't know if this bug was reported yet or not, but when changing male virility from 24 to 2 (or any number) it shows "Days" instead of "Hours".

If you go back to it, it is fixed.

Also, the breast scaling is set at 0.4 but when i change it,  its set at 1.0-4.0.

Though on mine, I like the 0.4. May I request that it goes from 0.0-4.0?

That way it doesn't scale if we don't want it to.

Or is that what 1.0 is supposed to be, because 1.0 doubles her size for me if that's the case?

Will fix it, thanks

Both are bugs >.< ^^ 1.0 is normal size, 2.0 is doubled

i installed this mod for first time using the latest version of the mod, but when i open the MCM i can barely understand what it all means since words are messed up everywhere and there are loads of lines saying: $FW_MENU_PAGE_Setting (for example).

how can i fix this?

i installed this mod for first time using the latest version of the mod, but when i open the MCM i can barely understand what it all means since words are messed up everywhere and there are loads of lines saying: $FW_MENU_PAGE_Setting (for example).

how can i fix this?

Wow. Um...is this on a new game?

Archived