[Mod][Wip] Beeing Female (For Ssl 1.5)

milzschnitte

It's been some time, but didn't the HDT only need one breast bone each? I might remember fixing my unp+estrus torpedo issue via deleting the L and R bones in the body meshes.

Any help with the torpedo breasts?

If you have HDT, try this fix, copied and pasted from the HDT installation tutorial:

3. Install a reference skeleton fix for Bodyslide.

Installing this fix will overwrite things like swords on your character's back or extra ECE sliders, but its the easiest way I know of to do this.

Without this fix, you might notice your character's breasts being quite torpedo-ish when using the AdvancedTBBP body that I tell you how to install in the step below. If you actually want your character's breasts to poke out rather far then don't install this.

While I said not to overwrite things in the XP32 skeleton before, this is an exception.

Simply install this file over the old one:

Reference Skeleton Fix - make sure to get it at the above link here, not the "real vagina" download below.

Rename the file to skeleton_female.nif and place it here:

Data/ meshes/ actors/ character/ character assets female

Hmm thanks, I will have a look.I am using dual sheath redux and my char has swords on her back.This fix says it will overwrite that.What does it mean?

Dual sheath redux wont work anymore?

Either torpedo breasts or no 2 weapons at the back?

Or I just need to rerun the patcher?

Hmm I just had a look into that skeleton fix.

It says for bodyslide and the skelly in bodyslide is messed up(what they used for base skeleton)

I am using the latest xp32 extended skeleton, and I don't have bodyslide just belisario tppb body on an unp base.

This fix will still work?

I'm getting a strange issue right now with breast scaling. At first I thought it was with my armor mod but while testing the scaling settings with most of my armors/clothes the breast get insanely super sized and major clipping.
Like I said at first I thought it was the pregnant armor mod I was using but with an even higher node scaling in Estrus Chaurus the armor looks fine .

The best way I have to describe it is with 1.8 set for the breasts naked they look fine but put on armor and they explode and are 3x larger then my characters entire upper body. With EC's scaling set to 3 they look big but still reasonable and with armor if anything they look a little smashed which I think is how they should look. Now I have had Beeing Female with no issues other then in just the last one no breast growth but only just now having this issue after updating to the most recent.

Hmm thanks, I will have a look.I am using dual sheath redux and my char has swords on her back.This fix says it will overwrite that.What does it mean?

Dual sheath redux wont work anymore?

Either torpedo breasts or no 2 weapons at the back?

Or I just need to rerun the patcher?

I use dual sheath redux as well - the swords on the back work. Although if you, by chance, use Devious Devices - Integration, you need to switch the "Empty Slot" in DD's set up to 61 instead of 60 or one of the swords won't show up.

edit: and yes, rerun the patcher.

Wow, that's very detailed.  Um, though... the default values need some... research?  I wish a period only lasted 2 days.  Just about any woman should be able to give you realistic defaults.  Like sperm can last a lot longer than 2 days, and washes have a very, very low rate of success.  But you've given a lot of freedom to allow people to decide what's fun and what's just plain... laborious.  ;)

Wow, that's very detailed. Um, though... the default values need some... research? I wish a period only lasted 2 days. Just about any woman should be able to give you realistic defaults. Like sperm can last a lot longer than 2 days, and washes have a very, very low rate of success. But you've given a lot of freedom to allow people to decide what's fun and what's just plain... laborious. ;)

The default values for the cycle parts are all about half of normal. since time in-game is wonky no matter what you do, it just adds to the fun confusion. Why not have a baby in three short months? ;)

Plus, as you mentioned, it's completely editable.

That's true :)

all durations, excepept the pregnancy one, are reduced by around 50%, the human default value is written in the setting descriptin, shown at the bottom of the MCM Menu.

I made this because it wouldtake to long... in 28 InGame days you could do most of the main quests........ and most of the people would be anoyed of there current savegame after 9 ingame month and would start a new game. That's why i've reduced it that much in the default settings, so players can just start playing with the default settings.

I've rounded the durations down... Sperm can survive around 5 days... menstruation takes around 4 - 5 days....

Btw: I've read alot about women... i was talking with some friends about the cycle... I spend days on wiki reading everything about female hormones, ....  way to much informations :D

But I think it's worth it.

Before i forget... i will try to make the mod compatible with alot of other mods, but this is hard to do because i don't have all those mods installed :)

It says for bodyslide and the skelly in bodyslide is messed up(what they used for base skeleton)

I am using the latest xp32 extended skeleton, and I don't have bodyslide just belisario tppb body on an unp base.

Any information on this?

I am confused...

sorry i realy can't give support to bodys and skeletons... 

But maybe the creator of those fixes may help.

I also don't think it's a problem BeeingFemale has got. I've tested installed the "fix" ... but now the breasts look like torpedos even more.

Any information on this?

I am confused...

I've fought that torpedo breast issue on unp based bodies myself. What finally worked was using the latest xp32 extended skeleton and the unpb hdt body from the UNP/B Bodyslide Preview 0.5. I didn't mess with any sliders, I just loaded up the UNP bodyslide tool, selected unpb hdt and built the body. The only issue is that at higher belly sizes (much more than 4.0) there are some jaggies around the hips. The upside is the breasts and butt have excellent weights, moving very nicely with htd physics. And, when they grow they don't torpedo!

Any information on this?

I am confused...

I've fought that torpedo breast issue on unp based bodies myself. What finally worked was using the latest xp32 extended skeleton and the unpb hdt body from the UNP/B Bodyslide Preview 0.5. I didn't mess with any sliders, I just loaded up the UNP bodyslide tool, selected unpb hdt and built the body. The only issue is that at higher belly sizes (much more than 4.0) there are some jaggies around the hips. The upside is the breasts and butt have excellent weights, moving very nicely with htd physics. And, when they grow they don't torpedo!
Hi,

Thank you for the help, it seems the problem is with belisario pregnant body, as I installed your hdt body, (kept the same skeleton ) the problem is gone.

However the HDT action is much-much better on belisario. So it seems I need to choose between superb HTD jiggle all the time and non-torpedo breasts but not -so-good HDT effect when my char is pregnant.

I think everyone would choose the same.

If there is no other fix which allows to keep belisaro body, then torpedos here I come...

Thanks for your help again at least I know where is the problem and I know now it cannot be helped just with a new body.

can anyone post the link for the latest BF version and how to install it? it's kinda confusing as of the moment. ><

You might try reading the very first (1st) line in the OP (Original Post). The line in BIG RED letters

The second line also points to the latest download.

Hope this helps.

P.S. It's on page 92 :)

P.P.S. Post #1837

Archived