[Mod][Wip] Beeing Female (For Ssl 1.5)

milzschnitte

Just as an idea: would it pe possible to create a version of this mod that does not require from Sexlab? I thought of the following: it would be quite nice to have a Mod where NPCs and also the PC can get children. At least with the NPCs that would not require them to actually have sex, since you would probably miss it anyway. That could maybe enhance the endorsement of this mod outside loverslab - which may work towards more people creating Pregnant Bodies.

Also how far is the developement of the child-behaviour? Last time I tried there was just kid following me. I would be totally amazed if there'd a mod which allowed you to see them grow up and then to - I don't know - let them learn a profession of send them off to college or to the companions and recruit them as followers. Is there any such thing planned?

Edit: I forgot, is there a UNP (not blessed) TBBP Pregnant Body?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22986-req-sevenbase-pregnant/page-3?hl=%20seven%20%20base%20%20pregnant%20%20mesh

I found multiple PB meshes in this thread. Covers all the body types I believe.

There are two on the page in the same post. One is 7base, the other is TBBP.

I use Dimonized UNP with Blessed BBP (or TBBP, but too few armors support it yet) over it, then apply the TPPB mesh, and it comes out beautifully.

No seam or texture issues anywhere.

Milzschnitte could you maybe add a link to the thread as a start for new people on the front page?

I think I spent a couple hours searching through posts and trying meshes before I found that thread, so would save lots of time XD

There's also the clothes someone posted here
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1089-unpb-psb-pregnancy-scalable-vanilla-armor-and-clothing-meshes/

You can use Bodyslide UNP, too.
The unpb hdt version for example got good and clean weight painting and via bodyslide2 it's possible to copy the selected weights over to unp.

Ohho .... many questions around here :D

Ok first of all, i have to explain how the sperm in BeeingFemale works.

When the man came inside a woman, not only 1 sperm is added, there are more then 1000 sperm added (stored in a decimal number from 0.001 to 1.000)

The number, how many sperm will be added depends on the Race the male gut, when he had sex the last time, and so on.

Now let me tell a little story :D

in January i worked together with Muon Shaan he asked me if he can help. Together we've changed many things.... One of the things he has changed (one of a lot things) was the MCM menu. He added some new features, some of them i still don't know what they should effect, what he was thinking how they should effect the game... One of this things was the the "Wash out" settings.

Before i could ask him what this should made, i've lost contact to him. Still don't know what happend. So I just continue to finish those features.

The Anti Sperm Essece setting was clear, this feature already exists before he renew the MCM. But the "Water-assisted "safe zone"" and the "Unassisted "safe zone"" not and i'm not happy with those settings at all.... Losting sperm, just while swimming? .... that's not realistic. But i decided to keep the settings. everyone can set it to 0%... so it doesn't realy matter.

the first of those settings "Unassisted "safe zone"" .... i realy don't know what this should do (at now this setting doesn't have any function)

Maybe this setting should simulate the "latic acid" / "Glycogen"... those kill the sperm inside a woman, but it only reduce the number of lifing sperm.... It still doesn't have any function, maybe i will add a reduction or something like that.

About the Anti Sperm essence. There are different essences around... strong, low, .... those got a chance, too. If the MCM Setting said 50% chance, and the Fluid got a power of 80%, there is a total chance of 40% to wash out the sperm.

So here is a overvier about the "Wash out sperm" settings

1. WIthout doing anything (at now, without a function)

2. While swimming

3. Using the anti sperm essence

When the woman is ovulating the egg tracelts to the utherus, this will take some time (in Beeing Female it takes 50% of the Ovulating state duration, by default, 1 Day)

In this time the woman won't become pregnant. This will change when the egg arrived in the utherus (after 1 day in Beeing Female, with default settings)

Now the not wash out able sperm can impregnate the woman.

Lets say, your female character had sex and you doesn't wash out the sperm. And lets say the maximum duration for washing out sperm is set to 6 Hours.

This would meen, the woman got 6 hours to wash out the sperm... in this time the sperm will travel to the utherus, too. So the Player has to wait 6 hours untill she will become pregnant.

Another important info could be... if the sperm wasn't washed out successfully with the fluid.... or while swimming, ... there is still a chance to reduce the amount of sperm.

And, the man with the most sperm got the highest chance that he impregnate the woman. That meen: when 5 men came inside a woman, 4 of them had sex in the last few hours, the man who doesn't had sex got the highest chance that he will be the father of the baby. The man who already had sex, 5 minutes before he came inside the woman, got the lowest chance.

About the checking....

Impregnation will be checked every single hour beginning after 50% of the ovulating duration, and ends after 65% of the lutheal phase.

During ovulating the basic chance is around 95% for the complete state

When the woman is in the Lutheal phase, the chance will drop beginning with 95% down to 0% after 65% of the ovulating phase. The chance is calculated.

(I've made an image how the chances are calculated)

The most difficulty thing was, BeeingFemale should have Framework features, too!

For example.... another modder can make a quest. When the female player is talking to an NPC Quest giver, the NPC can impregnate the Player, don't matter what phase the Player is in.

It's also possible to create a "Prego Spell"... when you cast the spell on a female NPC, she will become pregnant... casting the spell again, she will give birth... It's possible to add sperm without having sex, too.

Beeing Female is based on reality. Seems it's totaly different from Oblivion. I'm using more math and less items... at least, there aren't any sperm items or egg items.

-----

@Uriel:

sorry i don't know what the reason could be. The next version got some fixes, hopefully it works.

I had this problem, too. You can try to deactivate the mod, create a save without Beeing Female, and reactivate it again. I think this should work (the stats won't be lost, they are stored in the SKSE Savegame File.

@candiru: Ja, solange der Body einen "Belly Node" hat, sollte der Bauch entsprechend mit wachsen.

HIER habe ich einige Links zusammengefasst. Ich habe bei mir ganz verschiedene Bodys installiert, muss ja schließlich alle Eventualitäten testen. 

can't say anything about vanilla armor. All i know there are some in this forum around for UNPB, but alt least i'm not sure at all.

Ok now i will continue scripting again, this post tooks me above 3 hours.... damn :D

Attachment:

The blue area demonstrate the womans chance to become pregnant

The yellow marked area is the "dangerous" area. When the woman had sex in this time, she may become pregnant (including the default sperm life-time)

ahh thanks for explaining, that did clear up quite a lot how this all works :D i.e. didnt know there actually was some sperm decimal number. seems to be pretty good how it works together with virility.

i guess the longer the sperm is alive the lower that sperm decimal number gets over time too? i.e. sperm that is in the character for 1day 10h has way less "alive" sperm left, then when it was created.

i wonder if swimming lowers that number too. or if its just the water assisted % chance to completely remove sperm at once.

oh one more question i am not too sure about... i.e.

if i have set 30% chance to conceive and have 10% contraception active... is the chance to get fertile then 27% (30%-3%) or 20% (30%-10%)? or does it work differently?

and one possible bug i noticed i.e.:

you have 4h left in one cycle state, one sperm is in with 1d2h timer and contraception timer is at 20h.

when you wait/sleep for 10 hours then it goes to:

it switches to the next cycle phase as the cycle timer is under 0, but at max time, sperm is 1d12h then and contraception is 10h.

where it should be: next cycle at max-6h, sperm at 1d12h and contraception at 10h.

it doesnt count the hours you went over the cycle for the next cycle, so instead of in 4h the next cycle phase starts at whenever you wake up then.

i think that is because you count down the cycle/phase/state time and just go to the next when it reaches 0 or lower. and then it needs the 1h interval check to go to the next phase and these checks arent made when you sleep/wait. (debug message mode shows the hourly info at the top left i think when it processed everything)

and i guess it just does one fertilize check too then after sleeping/waiting, not 10.

so maybe check somehow how much ingame hours passed since the last hourly check and then use that time to adjust the next cycle?

i.e. with the above 10h wait example:

you sleep 10h, you wake up, hourly check is made, notices last check was 10h ago, (and notices with another variable that the cycle timer at -6h or something as in how much it went over.), then it used the "last check" and "over cycle" variables to change to the next cycle phase and it adds -6 to that timer.

and then it does 10 fertilize checks with the correct % chances. i.e. if the previous cycle was ovulation and the new is luteal it does 4 checks at 95% and the other 6 with lower % chance. (like the graph showed)

as i guess it doesnt do 10 of these either then when you sleep/wait... just the one when you wake up at the hourly intervall. (but maybe i am wrong and these checks are made)

(i have no idea how you time stuff at the moment... i.e. everything counts down/up on its own? or one variable that is based on the ingame time and adjusts all other times then?)

a different idea would be that its all calculated with one timer that changes the others then at hourly checks. (as getting the correct fertilize % for 10 past checks might be a bit of a pain to get right.)

so first it checks at each hourly interval when the last hourly check was made i.e. 10h ago. and then it advances all timers etc 10 times by 1h doing the checks needed then. (that way you just need the variable " hours till last hourly check")

so instead of 10 sperm timers and a cycle timer and a contraception timer you just have one timer that counts up based on the ingame timer and is based on when the last hourly check is made.

so if the last hourly check was 30 min ago and you sleep for 10h the timer would end up as: 10h30m. and every time the timer is >60 min it does an hourly check.

the hourly check changes all timers +/-1h, does a fertilize check, and reduces the timer by 1h. so its 9h30m. then it goes back to the top and checks if the timer is >60m and does the hourly check again. etcetcetc until the timer is under 60 min and just counts up normally based on ingame time.

probably best to have the timer in seconds not hours.

that way i think you have the correct amount of checks made with the correct percentages after waiting/sleeping.

not sure if you need just one timer that goes up or one timer that goes up and a variable that has the last time you made a hourly check in it to find out if the last check was 1h ago... but i guess if you can check every ingame hour and after you sleep/wait/load a game just one timer is fine? *shrugs* that goes too far into how ingame time is checked that i dont know how it works haha.

well just ideas.

all this is just on the thought that beeing female doesnt do this all already. and that it doesnt is just a thought basaed on that it just calculates the cycle timer every hour and ignores sleep/wait passed time.

also no idea if that would even work properly and not cause problems everywhere.

(sometimes the timers are a bit messed too. i.e. sperm is written as "-" so it doesnt show a timer and the cycle phase one has a "wrong number"... i.e. the cycle timer should be 4h but shows 1day 4h instead. sometimes i saw it going i.e. -14 min or so too, think that was once it counts under 0. happens usually when you wait often and instantly go to the menu once waiting stops. but next time opening the menu it usually shows the right timers so i guess it just isnt finished processing the timers after waiting in these cases or so.

well no real problem with this one just a delayed display thing i guess caused by going to the menu too quickly after waiting.)

edit:

i kind of wish the debug message option would give more details of what it actually checks for fertilization...i.e. in the console:

sperm guy XYZ chance=30*0.9*0.95*0.631 end chance=16  rolled=69 not fertilized

sperm guy XYC chance=30*0.9*0.95*0.631 end chance=16  rolled=15 fertilized

(conceive chance, contraception modifier, cycle modifier, sperm modifier) or something like that... who knows... might even clear up why some people "cant get pregnant" for whatever reason.

The stomach and breast don't change\growing. What's wrong

Are you using a pregnancy enabled body?

CBBE body, but i dn't know "pregnancy enabled" it or not. Can you show me page with this body?

There are several. There might be more than this but here's some at least:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/149-estrus-chaurus/

b3lisario's UNPB BBP Pregnant Body (beta).7z (This one is UNPB so likely not the one you want)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24254-psb-pregnancy-scaling-body-for-bodyslide2/?hl=%20zecoron

(This one is CBBE)

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/658-hdt-body/

(This is the one I use... you can use presets to match many of the popular bodies like various CBBE shapes, UNP, UNPB, 7base, etc with TBBP physics and pregnancy weights)

Your best bet is pretty much going to be the Pregnant Scaling Body with a set of sliders to match up as close as possible to the body you're looking for - the reason being, even if you get a pregnant body, you're going to need a set of pregnant armor and clothing as well, and those are a lot harder to come by.  If you grab the PSB and one of the armor packs for it, you can batch them through BodySlide and get the curves and shapes that you want.  Otherwise, even if you have a working pregnant body, it'll only show when you're wearing armor that supports it.  Throw on something from Immersive Armors and BAM no pregnancy.

Thats strange because even without armor i dont get a pregnant looking Body with HDT Body installed.

I use the HDT 1.3 body and I have also used the HDT 1.4. Both have the belly node needed for pregnant scaling. Make sure you're using a pregnant-capable skeleton. Look for Groovtama's XPMS skeleton here on LL or on Nexus. 

Babies are just misc items? Well, in Morrowind, there was mod using babies. They are actually activators and clothes. Parents could carry babies on his or her back. And could feed them milk after putting them down on ground

Sry, i'm developer, not an animator or 3D Designer. If someone can make this, i can develop the support

For some reason BeeingFemale (or maybe another mod) creats corrupt savegames >.<

I had corrupt savegames after unintallation of the mod.  Is it the same in your case?

Don't think so. I've loaded another savegame and the problem never appeard again. I think something went wrong in skyrim

A little update: since 1 week i'm close to the release... But i realy can't stop the error logging >.< i don't know what's wrong. ON Thursday morning i had 1 error left.... i wsa sitting on it for 30min to fix it... done... i've tested the mod and the error was gone, but another error appeard... so i fixed this error... tested the mod... and another error appeard. It's annoying >.< And now i got an error i don't know where it comes from. Whenever a char is loaded the error 'no native object bound to the script....' is logged and i don't know why or how to fix it.

//Edit: Hm, tested the mod again, and this error is gone..... somehow :) But now another error appeard

Babies are just misc items? Well, in Morrowind, there was mod using babies. They are actually activators and clothes. Parents could carry babies on his or her back. And could feed them milk after putting them down on ground

Sry, i'm developer, not an animator or 3D Designer. If someone can make this, i can develop the support

For some reason BeeingFemale (or maybe another mod) creats corrupt savegames >.<

I had corrupt savegames after unintallation of the mod.  Is it the same in your case?

Don't think so. I've loaded another savegame and the problem never appeard again. I think something went wrong in skyrim

A little update: since 1 week i'm close to the release... But i realy can't stop the error logging >.< i don't know what's wrong. ON Thursday morning i had 1 error left.... i wsa sitting on it for 30min to fix it... done... i've tested the mod and the error was gone, but another error appeard... so i fixed this error... tested the mod... and another error appeard. It's annoying >.< And now i got an error i don't know where it comes from. Whenever a char is loaded the error 'no native object bound to the script....' is logged and i don't know why or how to fix it.

//Edit: Hm, tested the mod again, and this error is gone..... somehow :) But now another error appeard

Sounds like Skyrim to me! ;)

If a single error that you can't pin down is all that's stopping release, you need to release it and get more feedback, do others get same behaviour. I don't mean this as a major critisism of your admirable and thorough release plan, but there comes a point when a wider testing base is desirable, I believe you are developing using NMM with your regular Mod Base. There is nothing wrong with that at all for a single testing setup. However no single Setup gives all the needed feedback.

Certainly a sound starting Setup;

Vanilla + Unnoficial Patches + Test Mod with any Required Mods

should always be a core testing platform.

The Mod should always work best with that setup as the minimum full release standard.

Others can be used either using Mod Organizer for self testing and/or other users for mod variant tests

I thought about release, but it was a spaming error.... for each character that was loaded when you change location, there were around 20 Lines spamed.

But.... solverd! :D

At now i prepare the Basic AddOn Pack and the final translations..... i don't need to test anymore, i won't test anymore.

But .... Germany vs Ghana is playing now

I thought about release, but it was a spaming error.... for each character that was loaded when you change location, there were around 20 Lines spamed.

But.... solverd! :D

At now i prepare the Basic AddOn Pack and the final translations..... i don't need to test anymore, i won't test anymore.

But .... Germany vs Ghana is playing now

I'd vote for Germany, but it would actually help the US more if Ghana won. Actually, a draw would help us even more. Go both teams! Tie that match!

Edit: thank you for tying! Now we just need to beat injured Portugal...

I am new to this mod. I seen it in another post for Captured Dreams and had a hard time finding it. It would be a lot easier listed in the downloads section and maybe more would see it. I had to browse all the posts pages to make sure I did not miss any add ons like Cooking.

Is it possible to have a main page set up with all files in one place? I think this would really help new people find this. Especially required and suggested mods, links to pregnant body set ups, things like that.

My first attempt at a pregnancy body was disaster city. Had to reinstall my armor and clothing. After checking a few posts here I figured it out and it works.

I noticed in the add ons, a cycle magic effects and it is blank. Is there something for it now or this coming up in the update?

If there is something, did I miss it? 

All that being said, I am liking this mod, nice job.

Thanks

It's still a WIP and a Beta, at the first version there were many errors so i decided to upload it in this thread. the first release version is done soon. it still got some errors but it's working (ok, since yesterday night it don't work anymore.... don't know what happend..... thought i could release it today, but now nothing works anymore)

The next version will be uploaded in the download section.

Sorry that you had to seach. In the first post there is a link to the latest download post, and this should contain the download + Translations + AddOns.

THe BasicAddOn Pack don't got some Cycle magic effects (in this version) The AddOns are made so everyone can create own Magic Effects. I hope someone will create some :)

Archived