News:

[24.05.2012]

It seems that we have now animations and meshes for rieklings, so it's about time to also support them. So the only thing that is still missing is official SexLab support.

I have now also removed all meshes and textures from the main mod download. The previously included Horny Dogs of Skyrim meshes and textures are now provided as additional download.

I might also found a possible way to support dragons. Instead of trying to equip a full body replacer, which is complicated to do for dragons, why not just equip a mesh only containing a dragon penis. It is an experimental feature, as it is largely untested and I don't know if the same penis mesh works well with all dragons. Also I have no mesh, so you need to find/create your own.

SHOOT! I have a lovely dragon cock mesh and texture, but no memory of where I got it! I would love to share it with you all, but I suppose I will have to do some digging...

How would you get adding just the penis mesh to work? Are you thinking of making it an equippable item? Or modifying the skins/outfits for each dragon?

I was wondering if it was possible, for the dragons with outfits, to keep their default outfit, but change their sleep outfit to one with a penis, and switch between default and sleep for SL animations; but I'm not sure how to add outfit functions to the SLNC script.

I was thinking about a single equippable item. I have included such an item in v2.2.0. It already gets equipped when you enable dragons in the MCM menu. To actually see dragon boners ingame only a working mesh needs to be supplied. For details see mod description (Important is to set body slot 52 for the mesh using nifskope).

why you removed textures and meshes?

i do not get - when i install 2.2.0 now, then it still work like before?

or i must get the textures and meshes all by myself from somewhere to get it working?

me thanks

Previous versions only included meshes for dogs/wolves. For other creatures you always had to install additional mods like BestialityExtras or Creature Features. Since Creature Features now also includes dogs/wolves I moved the previously includes meshes to an optional archive to keep download size small for people with slow internet connection. Also I don't want to enforce which meshes people are using. If you want to use the dog/wolves meshes from Creature Features, there is no need to download and install this optional archive. To use the previously included HornyDogsOfSkyrim meshes don't install Creature Features, or install Creature Features first and override with the optional archive to get HornyDogsOfSkyrim meshes and Creature Features meshes for the other creatures.

or i must get the textures and meshes all by myself from somewhere to get it working?

me thanks

Previous versions only included meshes for dogs/wolves. For other creatures you always had to install additional mods like BestialityExtras or Creature Features. Since Creature Features now also includes dogs/wolves I moved the previously includes meshes to an optional archive to keep download size small for people with slow internet connection. Also I don't want to enforce which meshes people are using. If you want to use the dog/wolves meshes from Creature Features, there is no need to download and install this optional archive. To use the previously included HornyDogsOfSkyrim meshes don't install Creature Features, or install Creature Features first and override with the optional archive to get HornyDogsOfSkyrim meshes and Creature Features meshes for the other creatures.

Does this mean that we do not need Bestiality extras mod any longer?

me thanks

Does this mean that we do not need Bestiality extras mod any longer?

You need Bestiality Extras OR Creature Features depending on which meshes you are prefering. You can also install both, but then the installation order determines which meshes you will see ingame. Also there are some creatures like bears which are not included in Creature Features yet. To get boners for those you still need to install Bestiality Extras (or you can just disable them in the MCM menu)

You can also skip both of them and only install the optional HornyDogsOfSkyrim meshes if you only want boners for dogs (and you don't like the Creature Feature dog meshes).

Bestiality Extras never was an absolute requirement. You could always skip it and just disable all Bestiality Extra creatures in the MCM menu (you would have missed a lot of creature boners though).

I have a strange issue...testing the 2.2 update with a female PC...the animation starts with the female...but the creatures falmer and draugr  just stand over her doing nothing. Did something break? ><

The same happens to me too...

I have a strange issue...testing the 2.2 update with a female PC...the animation starts with the female...but the creatures falmer and draugr  just stand over her doing nothing. Did something break? ><

Cannot reproduce, in my game everythink is working. It it unlikely that this is caused by this mod, since it does not manipulate animations, must be something different. What does the log say?

What creature mods do you guys use? It maybe time to go back to Oblivion's ways and post your load order in a

[/spoiler ]

Or it could be something broke in FINIS. Rerun the creature pack and read the log it spits out. It might say "MIssing .HKX files for [blah]" or [creatures not found] or maybe "broken mod."

That's all I could think of. Hope it helps.

Hello your mod causes strange problems in my skyrim.

Every time i want to load one of my saves the the game CTD after just some secs. 

This is caused by SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp. If i disable it, everything works fine. 

I installed both DG and DB and SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp works fine for me, so i dont see why DB is not working properly.

Do you have any suggestions how to solve this? 

Every time i want to load one of my saves the the game CTD after just some secs. 
This is caused by SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp. If i disable it, everything works fine. 
I installed both DG and DB and SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp works fine for me, so i dont see why DB is not working properly.

Are you able to start a new game with SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp active? If so then the problem may be peculiar to that save.

One trick to "unstick" saves is to use the console at the main menu and enter coc whiterun which will spawn a new character at the bridge on the way to Whiterun. Then load the troublesome save from the escape menu. This has the effect of pre-loading a whole lot of assets that might be clogging things up when loading an existing game.

You could try SaveTool and clean out any errant scripts left over from previous mod installs. I'd recommend making a backup of your save first as this can mess things up.

I assume you are able to access the Dragonborn content in-game? Might want to make sure the DLC is working properly. You can do this from the console by entering coc DLC2RavenRock01 which should take you to the DLC world cell.

I can start a new game with SexLabNudeCreaturesDB activated. As soon as i save it and load it again it CDT. After disabling the mods i can load them again. Furthermore i tried to clean my saves with the SaveTool, but no corrupt scripts were found.  I'm really clueless. The other thing is, that mods like Unofficial Dawnguard Patch or Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard work perfectly and with no issues.

Check that you have all Requirements met.

I had this issue when I was running this mod along side HYD-Slaves for some reason. When I disabled HYD-Slaves it stopped.

The best method to find and correct a problem is to first check in your WryeBash to make sure the mod has all it dependencies. Then Check for conflicts.

How I check for conflicts with a specific mod.

Leaving all my normal load order checked. Load and CTD.

Disable 5 mods other than the one I am looking for the conflict with. Load and see if CTD. if it does Enable the 5 I just disabled and Disable 5 More. Repeat Until my CTD goes away.

Re-Enable 1 Mod at a time out that 5 until CTD comes back.

If CTD does not go away Uninstall the Mod I am checking for Conflicts and re-install making sure I do a manual Installation and making sure everything goes into the right places.

Now before you do that Do you see the game or does it crash before you even see the game world.

If you see the game its being caused by a script activating in skyrim thats crashing you. If not its a mod dependency.

I can start a new game with SexLabNudeCreaturesDB activated. As soon as i save it and load it again it CDT. After disabling the mods i can load them again. Furthermore i tried to clean my saves with the SaveTool, but no corrupt scripts were found.  I'm really clueless. The other thing is, that mods like Unofficial Dawnguard Patch or Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard work perfectly and with no issues.

Did you try the trick of starting a new game and then load your save from it as posted by Sailing Rebel above (I usually use Alternate Start for this)? If you can load your troubled save this way without problem, then it is likely that something is wrong with your mod loading order (On my system it always turned out that my mod loading order was wrong, whenever I had such problems as described by you).

Having a problem with Nude Creatures and Creature Features. The penis remains in the sheath during all animations. I'm almost 100% certain I've got the load order correct, Sex Lab > Bestiality Animations Pack > Nude Creatures > Creature Features. Even without Nude Creatures I still have this issue.

Having a problem with Nude Creatures and Creature Features. The penis remains in the sheath during all animations. I'm almost 100% certain I've got the load order correct, Sex Lab > Bestiality Animations Pack > Nude Creatures > Creature Features. Even without Nude Creatures I still have this issue.

Make sure that the appropriate creature options are selected in Nude Creatures MCM config.

The load order of NC shouldn't matter too much.

If the problem persists try uninstalling NC, making a clean save, then reinstalling.

The Creature Feature models are stored separately from the default models and are swapped out by NC when an SL animation starts. Without NC you won't see anything.

The tricky about this mod is that the SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp and SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp demand the Dawnguard and the Dragonborn.esm loaded AFTER the SexLab.esm (don't tell me why...). BOSS or LOOT may sort your masters accordingly for those plugins, but this might interfere with other mods again, that demand the usual load order for your basic master files:

00  Skyrim.esm

01  Update.esm

02  Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.4a]

03  Dawnguard.esm

04  Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.4]

05  HearthFires.esm

06  Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.4]

07  Dragonborn.esm

08  Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.4]

....all other masters

Run TES5Edit, load each of the above two .esps one by one, right click the .esp after loading, check "Sort Masterfiles", exit TES5Edit, save the plugins. Now your masters are loaded correctly but ONLY for those two plugins not for all your mods and Wrye bash won't show you the .esp in orange colors. Maybe this helps.

Thank you for the answer. I have BAP, BE, CF and your mod. So far all works fine. Horny dogs of Skyrim has much better meshes for me then CF, so I installed it.

Same here, I still use the BEs and Horny Dogs of Skyrim, pretty pleased by the meshes and "instruments". But if we are just on that topic, anybody knows some good werewolf meshes/boners or should I just use Creature Features or SOS ?

Run TES5Edit, load each of the above two .esps one by one, right click the .esp after loading, check "Sort Masterfiles", exit TES5Edit, save the plugins. Now your masters are loaded correctly but ONLY for those two plugins not for all your mods and Wrye bash won't show you the .esp in orange colors. Maybe this helps.

I run TES5Edit and managed to sort the master files for those Mods, but sadly nothing changed and the CTD appeared anyway.

Edit:

I think i finally fixed the problem. The CTD only occur if i have merged some esp files with wrye bash.  After creating a new bashed patch without merging i can load my saves.

Is Frost, the horse, considered a vanilla horse, or a unique one like Shadowmere? I couldn't get nude creatures to trigger, but then again I'm using an .esp that alters the mesh and textures. Any way around this?