Thorpac Body ALPHA release

I'm pretty sure the fingernail things is a texture bug or somesuch, rather than an actual color choice. Its exactly the same color as when my textures have messed up.

And due to the tone and theme of Skyrim, I personally agree with Jexsam on neon-pink not fitting.

However i'm almost certain its a glitch.

I'm pretty sure the fingernail things is a texture bug or somesuch' date=' rather than an actual color choice. Its exactly the same color as when my textures have messed up.

And due to the tone and theme of Skyrim, I personally agree with Jexsam on neon-pink not fitting.

However i'm almost certain its a glitch.

[/quote']

ill happily tell you i changed the colours from pink. i believe the hot pink was originally to make them stand out for skinning purposes and then too little an issue to change after skinning was complete. the main point of this was that the body has been made and it has nipples :P we all know that was the dream of many an upset player. lol :D

for anyone who is interested in beast races i am currently retexturing the argonian and khajiit. mind you im 99% sure im done with the khajiit :Phttp://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3409 see for yourselfs. please comment on any suggestions. thanks

i personally think from my small dabble in oblivion modding that it is indeed a glitch the game engine simply doesn't know what texture to fetch probably so it could be beth's new way of saying missing texture though that's just speculation till the ck is actually out

btw thor 2pac very nice work i like where it's going :)

ah ok wats thanks for the info didn't see it till i pressed reply :P

Thank you for sharing this with us. :)

Would like to note that when used with armor that shows stomach area' date=' the navel turns into a black dot, but looks okay when no armor is on. Haven't seen that mentioned here, so might just be me...

[/quote']

Thanks for reporting. Every little bit of info helps.

I blended the original belly button into my normal map. So that could be why. I'll need to find out more about normal map editing.

The pink nails are indeed a WIP. They will be toned down and perhaps colorless. ?

My body textures are a quick and dirty hack. I have DorkDiva working on some proper ones.

As requested, here is a compressed save of Myra, the Sneaky Dark Elf I posted a few pics of yesterday. She is in the same spot the last pic was taken. I wish someone could do a few armor mods of this great new body soon. Just something basic, like the revealing hide armor, and a remake of the Forsworn. The Leopard Forsworn mentioned earlier does not do the body justice. Can't wait for the F-Cup, if there will be one. Jiggly would be cool too... grrrrf.

I make some promotional screenshot if you want:

You can upload them' date=' Nexus very lag for me :-/

[/quote']

Nice! I wish the game was modded enough to my liking that I start actually playing the game.

So far, I'm on level 5! :)

EDIT:

If you do any promotional text Edit's, please make sure you Add 2pac4eva7 to it as well.

I make some promotional screenshot if you want:

You can upload them' date=' Nexus very lag for me :-/

[/quote']

Nice! I wish the game was modded enough to my liking that I start actually playing the game.

So far, I'm on level 5! :)

exact same situation here. im only on level five as well and refuse to play it until its properly modded :D